Is there some kind of 'walkthrough'? - I'm stuck after the "A porter for Sirens Island" Quest and have no idea' date=' where I should go next...

btw. most of the quests just stay in the 'unfinished' state, even when I finshed them (for example the pirate quest - or do i have to do something special on the dirty bay island?)

[/quote']

Yes some of the quests don't get moved to completed status. The thing to bear in mind is that this mod is still very much a WIP. I think that Calgat has been concentrating more on the story arcs, though ocasionally you may find he tweaks each version a little, to make the islands a little more pleasing or peopled etc. You will come across places that may well turn out to be slightly unfinished as he is still developing quests and story lines (at least it seems that way - only he can tell you for sure). Even in its incomplete form I'm sure you'll agree he is a masterful storyteller and you like me, are happy to go where this amazing tale will lead us.

Calgat: I noticed you've posted anywhere that I've seen in a while. If you are resting for a bit I hope you are well and having a fun filled time. When you do return I trust you'll be rested and full of energy to continue with the adventure that you have chosen to share with us. Thank you for all that it is so far. Peace sir!

• 2 weeks later...

When I talk to Johnny i get "I HAVE NO GREETING" any help?

I have MBP 1.4 installed, with chocolate elves

I am using PK v89

I updated my save from my old crowning isle. I was at the emissary HQ doing the porter for Siren Isle and I decided to talk to Johnny and he says "I HAVE NO GREETING"

I don't think it's a save file issue, but a missing resource issue. When I did not have MBP Chocolate elves properly installed the sirens said "I HAVE NO GREETING" and properly installing it fixed it, but I am at my wit's end with Johnny.

There is no error in Johnny's mesh btw. Its only his dialogue.

When I talk to Johnny i get "I HAVE NO GREETING" any help?

I have MBP 1.4 installed' date=' with chocolate elves

I am using PK v89

I updated my save from my old crowning isle. I was at the emissary HQ doing the porter for Siren Isle and I decided to talk to Johnny and he says "I HAVE NO GREETING"

I don't think it's a save file issue, but a missing resource issue. When I did not have MBP Chocolate elves properly installed the sirens said "I HAVE NO GREETING" and properly installing it fixed it, but I am at my wit's end with Johnny.

There is no error in Johnny's mesh btw. Its only his dialogue.

[/quote']

yea meens your not in that zone aka used booty ring from SI back to booty aka used movetoquesttarget aka move to etc I cant remember the command to let oblivion know your in Tam.. but will see if I can find it but you will need to be in IC or a maj city when you use the command give me a fue to see if I can find the command

Cant find the command the next thing would be to find a save befor you used a moveto command or try porting out of Crowing isle to tam and back and see if that works ......its not a CoC command I just cant remember what the command is to force your in Tam sorry there..........

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder if it's possible to change the level for SOAP girl ... ?

have sex with the NPC gives negative level as if it was considered in rape

If you mean the level/points you get whit LPK extender, you can edit the .ini file to make the points positive (quite silly to have negative points whit rapes anyway IMHO).

example:

set xLoversSPHUD.rapedmult to -0.7

About another matter' date=' i have found an error in the "A whore to be pimped" quest, that prevented me and other peoples to proceed in the quest.

I PM'ed Galgat about it, but i had no reply yet :(

[/quote']

Galgat is troubled by IRL stuff, hopfully Galgat comes back :(

I wonder if it's possible to change the level for SOAP girl ... ?

have sex with the NPC gives negative level as if it was considered in rape

If you mean the level/points you get whit LPK extender' date=' you can edit the .ini file to make the points positive (quite silly to have negative points whit rapes anyway IMHO).

example:

set xLoversSPHUD.rapedmult to -0.7

[/quote']

Thank you :D

Talk whit Nicky Sands' date=' the tabaxi girl in ebony armor.

And, if you get stuck there, enslaved, just let me know!!

[/quote']

ive already done that the last thing i did was get fucked by the two guys in the deans house then brought to a bar and left me, i talked to ms greaves gave an update by its not clear on what to do next

Talk whit Nicky Sands' date=' the tabaxi girl in ebony armor.

And, if you get stuck there, enslaved, just let me know!!

[/quote']

ive already done that the last thing i did was get fucked by the two guys in the deans house then brought to a bar and left me, i talked to ms greaves gave an update by its not clear on what to do next

talk to the hooker at dirty bay, than to the catgirl in ebony armor who is still in the inn of the same isle.

Is there any Walktrough around? I did every quest I could find (That Tang mo' That made animals rape me, Quest to collect different sperm samples, to make a teleport ring (And perhaps others before those I may have forgot)), But I read something about Pirates, Found a ship with a door you can't acces 'yet,' , A Locked aylaed Ruin et.

Is there any Walktrough around? I did every quest I could find (That Tang mo' That made animals rape me' date=' Quest to collect different sperm samples, to make a teleport ring (And perhaps others before those I may have forgot)), But I read something about Pirates, Found a ship with a door you can't acces 'yet,' , A Locked aylaed Ruin et.

[/quote']

The best advice with Lovers Crowning Isle is: If stuck wander around and talk to (and shag) as many NPCs as possible. Sooner or later you'll come across the right NPC. Most of all, just have fun with this mod rather than feel the need to achieve specific goals. You will get the Pirate quest soon after collecting the sperm samples. The Locked Ayleid ruin becomes significant much later.

Is there any Walktrough around? I did every quest I could find (That Tang mo' That made animals rape me' date=' Quest to collect different sperm samples, to make a teleport ring (And perhaps others before those I may have forgot)), But I read something about Pirates, Found a ship with a door you can't acces 'yet,' , A Locked aylaed Ruin et.

[/quote']

The best advice with Lovers Crowning Isle is: If stuck wander around and talk to (and shag) as many NPCs as possible. Sooner or later you'll come across the right NPC. Most of all, just have fun with this mod rather than feel the need to achieve specific goals. You will get the Pirate quest soon after collecting the sperm samples. The Locked Ayleid ruin becomes significant much later.

Oooh, Thanks.

the mod seems really big then.

And shagging random people gives quest too? Good to know. ;D

But ehm... Some NPC's got the "I HAVE NO GREETING" Thing, problem?

And shagging random people gives quest too? Good to know. ;D

Not as such, no, but you might as indulge until you get the right NPC, after all you are supposed to be training to be a pro. Don't forget to talk to the staff and other pros at the school, especially the alchemist, Booty.

What I was trying to say was the attitude of mind needed with this mod is to play as immersively as possible as if you really are a young lass with a talent for falling over a lot and being incapable of allowing you ankles to ever touch each other. That and a love of earning a fast buck.

But ehm... Some NPC's got the "I HAVE NO GREETING" Thing, problem?

the infamous "I HAVE NO GREETING" reply could be an indication that you have not got MBP completely installed. Don't forget to include the Chocolate Elves addon for MBP. One of the pros uses resources from cute elves also.

Rogue13 wrote this excellent guide for folk installing MBP:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1602

It will help.

With Chocolate Elves MBP addon it might be a good idea to install Corean Race v1.8 (FULL) and then CHOCOLATE ELVES v1.4 beforehand and allow it to overwrite them. You wont need to run the esp files for them - just the addon esp.

Check out some of the early pages of this thread there is quite a lot of info worth reading there.

I forgot to add: explore the Island as much as possible as there are a few surprises for you in odd corners.

So uh' date=' how do you complete the pirate mission?

[/quote']

Your toon spends the whole time aboard naked, removing all jewellery as well, unless you want your toon to do an impression of one of the ship's planks. After the captain has finished with your toon, She "entertains" each of the crew throughout the ship several times over until she is so full of cum she has to visit the ships alchemist to get cleaned out. The cycle repeats several times over until the alchemist offers a way off the ship. Take it. Just remember to dress.

Have a brief explore of the island you're on before asking the emmisary to 'port you back (there will be quests here much later). Go see Booty.

Guess what? You're not finished with the pirates. You will need to return later....

How many times do you have to get screwed for the quest to advance? I got about 18+ counts of sperm' date=' and I think I've done it to every crewmember too...

[/quote']

Phrases like "repeatedly" and "a lot" come to mind. This part of the mod is supposed to be a terrible ordeal.

You are meant to feel helpless and hopeless and there is no end in sight. Until, suddenly, it is finally over (except it isn't! - quite).

There are more ordeals to come...

Gives a whole new meaning to "grinding" doesn't it?

Hi there.

I got a little problem with the "pimp quest"...the problem is i don't know where to find johny to start the quest ^^"

On the second island (I forget the name)' date=' where the pirates dump you after finishing the quest with them.

On that Island look for someone wearing ebony armour. That will be the fella you need to talk to.

Good luck

[/quote']

I think I found the Ebony Armor guy (named Rams, or something), but everytime I ask if he wants me, he says, "I don't trust you enough." Frankly, all the people in town have been saying this - I can only prostitute myself for free.

Is there a way to circumvent this?