Hi there.

I got a little problem with the "pimp quest"...the problem is i don't know where to find johny to start the quest ^^"

On the second island (I forget the name)' date=' where the pirates dump you after finishing the quest with them.

On that Island look for someone wearing ebony armour. That will be the fella you need to talk to.

Good luck

[/quote']

I think I found the Ebony Armor guy (named Rams, or something), but everytime I ask if he wants me, he says, "I don't trust you enough." Frankly, all the people in town have been saying this - I can only prostitute myself for free.

Is there a way to circumvent this?

You may not have started or finished certain quests to get to start the pimp quest.

For example:

Have you got the teleport pads set up yet? Have you rescued your fellow student from her sorcerous sleep?

And shagging random people gives quest too? Good to know. ;D

Not as such' date=' no, but you might as indulge until you get the right NPC, after all you are supposed to be training to be a pro. Don't forget to talk to the staff and other pros at the school, especially the alchemist, Booty.

What I was trying to say was the attitude of mind needed with this mod is to play as immersively as possible as if you really are a young lass with a talent for falling over a lot and being incapable of allowing you ankles to ever touch each other. That and a love of earning a fast buck.

But ehm... Some NPC's got the "I HAVE NO GREETING" Thing, problem?

the infamous "I HAVE NO GREETING" reply could be an indication that you have not got MBP completely installed. Don't forget to include the Chocolate Elves addon for MBP. One of the pros uses resources from cute elves also.

Rogue13 wrote this excellent guide for folk installing MBP:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1602

It will help.

With Chocolate Elves MBP addon it might be a good idea to install Corean Race v1.8 (FULL) and then CHOCOLATE ELVES v1.4 beforehand and allow it to overwrite them. You wont need to run the esp files for them - just the addon esp.

Check out some of the early pages of this thread there is quite a lot of info worth reading there.

I forgot to add: explore the Island as much as possible as there are a few surprises for you in odd corners.

That race thing is Probably it, I got some people with invisible heads too.

However, I got redirected to that Guide once before, so MBP is as good as I can get it.

I don't think I have those races though.. i'll check after (re-)Installing those.

PS: got new quests now. :cool:

That race thing is Probably it, I got some people with invisible heads too.

However, I got redirected to that Guide once before, so MBP is as good as I can get it.

I don't think I have those races though.. i'll check after (re-)Installing those.

PS: got new quests now. :cool:

The chocolate elves is absolutely vital as the sirens are all of that race and you won't be able to proceed without it. Also recommended: All the unofficial updates you can get or the custom race fix if you are running a custom race.

The Choc elves addon is MBP++ so would be the one of the last mods to be installed anyway.

Funny really but I've re-installed this mod today, partly as I've forgotten parts of it completely, (this happens when old gitdom encroaches...) and partly as I'd forgotten how much fun it is.

Hi there.

I got a little problem with the "pimp quest"...the problem is i don't know where to find johny to start the quest ^^"

On the second island (I forget the name)' date=' where the pirates dump you after finishing the quest with them.

On that Island look for someone wearing ebony armour. That will be the fella you need to talk to.

Good luck

[/quote']

I think I found the Ebony Armor guy (named Rams, or something), but everytime I ask if he wants me, he says, "I don't trust you enough." Frankly, all the people in town have been saying this - I can only prostitute myself for free.

Is there a way to circumvent this?

You may not have started or finished certain quests to get to start the pimp quest.

For example:

Have you got the teleport pads set up yet? Have you rescued your fellow student from her sorcerous sleep?

I have the teleport ring from the potion alchemist, if that's what you mean. I didn't do anything about a fellow student who's asleep though, nor did I receive an objective related to it.

I swear, I think this mod needs a clearer sense of direction. There seems to be a lot of head-scratching. If Galgat thinks a person is seriously going to run aimlessly throughout not one, but two towns chasing unaware objectives, then that's cruel.

There is a quest that involves setting up teleport pads on the various Islands with the help of the Emissaries. It strats with a conversation with one of you clients in town. No-one specific. Its never been the same person twice running. Including setting up a teleport in the sirens settlement. That is assuming you've obtained the female emissary for them first. hmmm. Think I'm going to run through the mod again. My poor brain can't seem hold info like it could. If it's Alzheimers, shoot me now...

I have a problem in carloft's mine, i can't get the goblins to fuck me... do i have to used the forced sex spell or is something supposed to happen? if i wait next to them for a (semingly) extremly long time i get a messeage about the goblin getting horny and all that but nothing happen.

Hey All,

Have a weird issue. After I get the Sperm Shake quest, I use Booty's ring to get me back to her place, then she tells me how to get the Goblin Sperm. It's all fine and dandy until I try to enter the SOAP main floor, as soon as that tries to load I get a crash to desktop. Only other issue I have is Sirens don't have voices, but I can deal with that. Anyone else have that or a similar issue, and if so how did you correct it? Thanks in advance.

Hey All' date='

Have a weird issue. After I get the Sperm Shake quest, I use Booty's ring to get me back to her place, then she tells me how to get the Goblin Sperm. It's all fine and dandy until I try to enter the SOAP main floor, as soon as that tries to load I get a crash to desktop. Only other issue I have is Sirens don't have voices, but I can deal with that. Anyone else have that or a similar issue, and if so how did you correct it? Thanks in advance.

[/quote']

Am running through Crowning atm as I've forgotten too many details. This time I'm taking notes. Yes I have had occasional crashes after using Booty's ring in the past. Did you leave the Goblin cave before activating it? That might trigger a CTD if you didn't. Generally, I found the ring more trouble than it was worth.

Warning! Later you will take a trip to Shivering Isle. Don't use the ring to get back from there either.

What do you mean by "Sirens don't have voices"? Do you mean there is no vanilla conversation?

If I remember, until you complete the quests for the queen, you won't get much from the other Sirens anyway.

Hey All' date='

[/quote']

Am running through Crowning atm as I've forgotten too many details. This time I'm taking notes. Yes I have had occasional crashes after using Booty's ring in the past. Did you leave the Goblin cave before activating it? That might trigger a CTD if you didn't. Generally, I found the ring more trouble than it was worth.

Warning! Later you will take a trip to Shivering Isle. Don't use the ring to get back from there either.

What do you mean by "Sirens don't have voices"? Do you mean there is no vanilla conversation?

If I remember, until you complete the quests for the queen, you won't get much from the other Sirens anyway.

Hey Robin

Thanks for the quick response. My crash happens before I even leave SOAP for the caves, it happens right after I talk to Booty and she tells me where the goblins are. I leave her room, try to go upstairs to leave the school, and as soon as the main floor of SOAP tries to load is where my crash happens, every time. If it's the ring causing it, do you know of any way to get back from Siren Bay? There's never a ship or anything waiting once I finish the animal sperm quest. And by voices, I mean just the audio. I have the subtitles, and they go through all the motions, but no audio of the conversation.

nunyabidnez,

Booty will offer to send you back to Siren Island, if you talk to her and you walk back to the palace from where she 'ports you.

None of the Sirens are voice acted, but you will get more from them after you are accepted by the queen.

Oops, misread your post. Did you save just after collecting all the animal sperm? If so, reload and meet the queen and get the quest again, then port out using ring. It only went wrong for me intermittantly.

I really must remember not to try and read posts when I have not eaten all day.

nunyabidnez' date='

Booty will offer to send you back to Siren Island, if you talk to her and you walk back to the palace from where she 'ports you.

None of the Sirens are voice acted, but you will get more from them after you are accepted by the queen.

Oops, misread your post. Did you save just after collecting all the animal sperm? If so, reload and meet the queen and get the quest again, then port out using ring. It only went wrong for me intermittantly.

I really must remember not to try and read posts when I have not eaten all day.

[/quote']

Hey Robin,

Had already tried that, a couple of times, no joy. Its weird, because it only crashes when I go back to SOAP, if I stay on Siren Island I can go into any location that cause a load screen, but when I leave Booty's room I either crash immediately on the basement loading or as soon as I try to go into any other part of SOAP.

nunyabidnez, I shall be trying that bit out sometime in the next day or two. It will take me a while to get to tht point in the mod. I've been having game related issues of my own which took me a quite some time to track down and solve. Do you have MCS installed? It has a teleport spell available which might help you overcome the difficulty temporarily:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=500&highlight=MCS

Post #7

I have another problem:

in the quest 'a whore to be pimped'

i am at the part where you go unto the beast den to get the pimps drug.

i go in there and get screwed by the tamers till they stop. then i go get the bottle, but then nothing happens. i waited for 5 minutes. any advice?

edit: nvm i just had to wait longer xD

I have another problem:

in the quest 'a whore to be pimped'

i am at the part where you go unto the beast den to get the pimps drug.

i go in there and get screwed by the tamers till they stop. then i go get the bottle' date=' but then nothing happens. i waited for 5 minutes. any advice?

edit: nvm i just had to wait longer xD

[/quote']

No probs. It's a part of the mod which can go wrong very easily. At least you made sure you were stripped fully before leaving the tavern! Confession: I messed that bit up first time around.

Anybody Else Having Problem Where The Goblins Keep Dieing ?

Im Resurrecting Them Thought The Console At The Moment .

I Think It Maybe Lovers Succubus ?

I reckon if anything is going to do that, the culprit would be most likely be Succubus.

There are a few other mods best avoided: There is a seduction mod that messes up conversations (Female gains trust from being topless); Habanero; Tomago messed up the Morbious quest for me; Joburg (if not on lowest settings); Lovers Magic and there are others that won't play nice with Crowning Isle.

But, what mod doesn't have incompatibilities? This mod is well worth the temporary sacrifice of the mods that conflict in order to play smoothly.

Hey Robin,

Had already tried that, a couple of times, no joy. Its weird, because it only crashes when I go back to SOAP, if I stay on Siren Island I can go into any location that cause a load screen, but when I leave Booty's room I either crash immediately on the basement loading or as soon as I try to go into any other part of SOAP.

nunyabidnez,

Just ran through that portion of Crowning and I can't get the CTD on going through the school door! I had experienced it in the past but since then I have improved a few things for myself like:

Firstly: Taking greater care in mod load order. These days I put Crowning below the bashed patch. I mostly follow the load order that Donkey suggested on this very forum some time ago with the main exception of the above.

Secondly: Following instructions from this: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1602

btw - while you are in the school look for Alice Swan. If she has no face and gives the "I Have No Greetings" message, it means you need to dl and install the Cute Elves race (there is a patch for Cute Elves you may need to dl and install also as a separate esp but it's bashable).

Since the Sirens are based on chocolate Elves, I installed the Corean Race then Chocolate Elves: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=15568

and then: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=18247

Cute Elves: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16120

and: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=32685

All installed before installing MBP. Don't fully know why, but MBP chocolate Elves File seems to need the above else it doesn't seem install properly.

Donkey's load order: http://www.loverslab.com/attachment.php?aid=1068

Let me know if this helps.

Hey All' date='

[/quote']

Hey Robin

Thanks for the quick response. My crash happens before I even leave SOAP for the caves, it happens right after I talk to Booty and she tells me where the goblins are. I leave her room, try to go upstairs to leave the school, and as soon as the main floor of SOAP tries to load is where my crash happens, every time. If it's the ring causing it, do you know of any way to get back from Siren Bay? There's never a ship or anything waiting once I finish the animal sperm quest. And by voices, I mean just the audio. I have the subtitles, and they go through all the motions, but no audio of the conversation.

Had that same problem this did not fix it every time but helped a bunch http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=22282

Does All The Sex Acts You Do On Crowning Isle Give You Negative Sex Exp Points ?

Most of it. Having sex using the Crowning isles method is considered as the client raping you, so you may lose xp. Plus there's A LOT of rape in this mod so you'll lose points.

After installing all of these new races and whatnot i'm still getting CTD just a few seconds after going to the island. Joburg is turned off and I adjusted the load order and I still CTD. =(

I didn't experience CTDs from simply visiting he Island alone. Could still be a load order issue or some other mod you're running. Crowning and Lovers Bitch don't work well together for example. Do you use wrye bash? of so, I hope you've not put any lovers mods in the bashed patch.

Perhaps if we could see your load order someone might spot what is causing the issue. We can at least try and help.