I solved my Chocolate Elves problem quite a while ago by simply intalling The Corean race, then Chocolate Elves and all before installing Beautiful People, MBP, MBP++ and finally Chocolate Elves MBP++. Once done, the original esp files can be removed and leaving the MBP++ esps enabled.

In Fact Setting up most of the other custom races before BP etc, seems to make things work better. Also either using custom race fix or the unofficial updates solves a lot of troubles.

For the bandits : i had the same problem' date=' i unchecked loverspaybandit.esp / loverstruecrimeEX.esp and it is working fine.

[/quote']

yes They do both use bandit faction, I had not even considered it,(maybe it crossed my mind, but i ignored it,,Anyway) but yes that would cause a conflict...I might try to make a different faction for mine.

but i had had intentions originally of using them as a roving band of bandit's that raped and pillaged all over the place. ae this time they are just ported from one point to the next, but I had intentions of having them in a leader follow routine, and the leader after each pillaging, would drag them to the next area..

and as they would encounter other bandits in that process I added them to the bandit faction... But I bet you are right. they are in conflict. It is not a Mod crusher, but it is a problem.

Thx u.

it seemed so simple, but there spurious action's finally frustrated me, and for now I have lost interest..I may re look at them now.

Setting up a slave trade and sale, instance, would not be that hard. But I have had major problems with the radiant AI.. It is very ticky sometimes.

Bandits that rape, and capture you, and parade you off to the slave market.. Could be fun to do.. selling you to the highest bidder.. I can hear the auction now, going once, going twice...Sold

imagine being sold to some guard, that drags you all over town, and share's you with his friend's.. Or maybe the duke..Of course I would have to have agent's who randomly bought for the royalty, purchase you, and then drag you to the duke or countess, or shop keeper..

Would be kinks need to check faction of owner, and enter you in there faction, so as to keep you from being a trespasser in there home, or castle.

and remove you from it once you had gained freedom...have to eventually free the player, let them move a little on there own...LoL

Why Dont The Souls Of A Whore Want Me ? They Just Hover Around And

Make No Advances To Me ? Even If I Stand There Butt Naked ?

did you talk to the man at the cave entrance door, and they are on a timer to give the Player time to figure out what he needs to do, just hang in there a bit, and they will molest , maybe more than you want..lol

Please don't take any of my comments as complaints or criticisms' date=' because they are certainly not intended to be anything of the sort.

[/quote']

OH..! I knew that, is just some people can really discourage you, when your trying so hard to get it right, I just had time, and you seemed interested, so I tried to fill you in on why, and what I had done or tried to do...:)

I loved CLS last time i played it, but was a earlier version, Very nice idea. I need to re download it and see what all has changed.

After I entered the rat room for the pimp mission' date=' nicky come to me, and shows "I have no greeting", then the mission stopped and nothing happen next.

[/quote']

Thst's the dialogue I mentioned above. Nicky is set to force-greet the player, but the greeting she is to give has the requirement that NextStop be set to 7, and at this point it is only set to 6.

You can open the console and type in "set [questname].nextstop to 7" (you can find the quest name in TESEdit, it is something like xloversGGbondagesex), but I think Nicky will take you out of the sewers at that point, without doing the rats bit.

You could also modify the quest dialogue in the CS. Just go to the part where she talks about leaving you with the rats, and change the quest variable requirement at the bottom to nextstop = 6.

Setting up a slave trade and sale, instance, would not be that hard. But I have had major problems with the radiant AI.. It is very ticky sometimes.

Bandits that rape, and capture you, and parade you off to the slave market.. Could be fun to do.. selling you to the highest bidder.. I can hear the auction now, going once, going twice...Sold

imagine being sold to some guard, that drags you all over town, and share's you with his friend's.. Or maybe the duke..Of course I would have to have agent's who randomly bought for the royalty, purchase you, and then drag you to the duke or countess, or shop keeper..

Would be kinks need to check faction of owner, and enter you in there faction, so as to keep you from being a trespasser in there home, or castle.

and remove you once you had gained freedom...have to eventually free the player, let them move a little on there own...LoL

Galgat, you really do have a dark side to your nature. It's your great gift to us all.

The above sounds great, a wonderful addition to this ever expanding mod. At this rate it's going to be not so much a mod, more a complete game in its own right.

Thank you.

I just have playtested your mod for a short time, but I already can tell. It´s an awesome piece of work.

I probably spotted a little incompatibility with the "LoversRapers gangbang roleplaying edition".

After visiting the Crowning Island, getting the uniform and getting one of the first quests I went back to Cyrodil. Since I play a full mage I kept on wearing the uniform and got raped.

I know that the roleplaying edition is damaging the worn armor, but concerning simple cloth it seems to behave a little different. The uniform (and thus my only way to iniate sex through dialog) simply disappeard. I haven´t tested it yet with other clothes so it may be a bug from the other mod.

Due to that I would like to know if there is a way to get the uniform back? Maybe some "cheat" to type in the console? Even if did not progress that much, I don´t want to start all over again. ^^

did you talk to the man at the cave entrance door' date=' and they are on a timer to give the Player time to figure out what he needs to do, just hang in there a bit, and they will molest , maybe more than you want..lol

[/quote']

Still Having The Same Problem . I Spoke To The Man At The Cave Entrance

Telling Me What I Needed To Do But Nothing Else Happens . Yet When

I Tried This Yesterday With Version 1.02.6 It Worked Perfectly

Yet I Decided To Install 1.02.7 And They Wont Touch Me ?

After I entered the rat room for the pimp mission' date=' nicky come to me, and shows "I have no greeting", then the mission stopped and nothing happen next.

[/quote']

it should kick in,( Nicky sets nextstop to 6 when she gag's and binds you up) and nicky should talk to you, after she has freed you in the rat room. There is a distance check marker in that room, that should force a conversation, that sets nextstop to 7, wait before you talk to her.. a moment or 2 allow the scripts to catch up..

I thought the distance check was set with enough range, there should be no problem, but if by chance nicky is to far away, she may not start the conversation. Or it may just be bugging for you..

But do allow her to start the conversation, if you start it, it might be counted as a conversation, and she would never start the conversation to set Nextstop to 7..I doubt that, but would be best.

you could try in console to type "set xloversggbondagesex.nextstop to 7" but i do not recommend that, playing with the quest variables in this mod, can be disastrous. But I understand frustration, so make your best guess.

I think and update to quest may appear, but I forget.. I just redid that mission and it worked fine..

but i did manage to get the I have no greeting to appear. and then i waited a moment or to, and talked to her again, and all went well.

It was my first time swapping from standing enslavement to crawling enslavement instantly, and I had some problems with it.. that is why the delay, timer stalls some of the response's.

I have sense then in the farmers scripting, figured a better way, but I am not ready to re write all the scripting in that instance to use the new way yet.

there are some problems with that instance,

1. The pimp weapon is really strong Paralyze AOE.. sometimes this can hit the Player when Pimp attacks Sewer Monsters. I had to re script for that.. and is mostly okay.

but the distance setting for nicky and the Rat room Marker.. may not be enough.. it is possible to be to close to the door, and nicky starts conversation and leaves... before Script has time to fully release you.

If you character follows her through the locked door..Quest at that time is screwed.

2. when enter rat room, try to get away from the door move towards middle of room.. just to be safe, and during any fight nicky does in sewer, attempt to stay out of AOE path.

3. I set fail safe where nicky won't start conversation while you are Paralyzed, but they do not always fire, in time.

did you talk to the man at the cave entrance door' date=' and they are on a timer to give the Player time to figure out what he needs to do, just hang in there a bit, and they will molest , maybe more than you want..lol

[/quote']

did you go back to a save game prior to entering the {id} domain, before Mother opened the portal ??

I did recommend this in the Patch

I just have playtested your mod for a short time' date=' but I already can tell. It´s an awesome piece of work.

I probably spotted a little incompatibility with the "LoversRapers gangbang roleplaying edition".

After visiting the Crowning Island, getting the uniform and getting one of the first quests I went back to Cyrodil. Since I play a full mage I kept on wearing the uniform and got raped.

I know that the roleplaying edition is damaging the worn armor, but concerning simple cloth it seems to behave a little different. The uniform (and thus my only way to iniate sex through dialog) simply disappeard. I haven´t tested it yet with other clothes so it may be a bug from the other mod.

Due to that I would like to know if there is a way to get the uniform back? Maybe some "cheat" to type in the console? Even if did not progress that much, I don´t want to start all over again. ^^

[/quote']

I believe I explained in the doc:

SOME HELP : After you are enrolled in the school, get your uniform ( I

made the uniforms required for Prostitution, soO you could take it off,

and get rid of the extra dialog ), go free love for awhile, you should get and update that school has started soon...

as to how other mods treat clothing, I have no idea, I know my loversRapeS gives me no problem (if not set to chaos or really over powering setting in its options)..

I had many problems with the gangbang addition, i did try it, and I like the idea, but found it intrusive to many other mods.

I also like very much true crime, but it too, is very intrusive to other mod's..

You might try different load orders, placing mine lower may help..

But I can not protect my mod from everyone Else's, and I know they can not protect there's from mine..

I have to turn many mods off, at different times in order to test, or play other's.. There is not much can be done about this problem.. Compatibility issues are always going to be there.

[/quote']

did you go back to a save game prior to entering the {id} domain, before Mother opened the portal ??

Yes I Did . I Had A Save That I Tested The Other Day With 1.02.6

And They Molested Me And I Got The Key ... I Did The Same As Above

With 1.02.7 And Nothing They Wont Molest Me ?

[/quote']

I re re check it, but if it works for me then I will be at a loss as to what the problem is..

I am not running rev 91..and I probably won't until something really really needs it that i want to try.

so if you are running that I would not know if it was compatable or not.

I re re check it' date=' but if it works for me then I will be at a loss as to what the problem is..

I am not running rev 91..and I probably won't until something really really needs it that i want to try.

so if you are running that I would not know if it was compatable or not.

[/quote']

I re checked, and played it through, and I got the key on the 4th one, that was a first, normally it's like the 7th or 8th..lol

I had the key placed randomly, so it would never be the same twice, or hardly ever. The delay timer is set for I think 200 sec.. and abour 10 sec before they begin to attack if you are in range you get a sort of warning, " these things look human, but there not" or something like that.

anyway..is there any new mod you started, or something you have done differently.. I just don't know what to tell you.

I Did Get That Sort Off Warning And I Stayed Close But Nothing Happened ...

The Only Thing I Can Think Off Is I Keeped Get Random CTDs So I Played With

The Load Order ... I Even Disabled Joburg , LoverBitch , LoverPaybandit , Loversniche

Truecrime , But I Do/Did Have XEO.SP + XEORC4 + XEO5 Installed . Ive Removed XEO5

Because Of The Eye Issue .... I Cheated In The End I Opened The Door Via Console

And After That Everything Seemed To Run Perfectly ... Does The Quest Whore

To Be Pimped Stop When You Get Rescued .. Until Next Update I Mean ?

I believe I explained in the doc:

SOME HELP : After you are enrolled in the school' date=' get your uniform ( I

made the uniforms required for Prostitution, soO you could take it off,

and get rid of the extra dialog ), go free love for awhile, you should get and update that school has started soon...

as to how other mods treat clothing, I have no idea, I know my loversRapeS gives me no problem (if not set to chaos or really over powering setting in its options)..

I had many problems with the gangbang addition, i did try it, and I like the idea, but found it intrusive to many other mods.

I also like very much true crime, but it too, is very intrusive to other mod's..

You might try different load orders, placing mine lower may help..

But I can not protect my mod from everyone Else's, and I know they can not protect there's from mine..

I have to turn many mods off, at different times in order to test, or play other's.. There is not much can be done about this problem.. Compatibility issues are always going to be there.

[/quote']

I do know what you stated in the readme. I´ve read the whole thing.

And in the game I already got the uniform, performed several acts of sex and got the school to start. (My character is currently trying to determine the taste of the several races.)

But I´m stuck there because the gangbang edition "destroyed" the uniform and the prostitution requieres the uniform. It seems to be a bug (or maybe it´s intended) but that nevertheless causes a conflict.

And I also don´t expect you to solve this. I don´t know how much work it would be, but to solve ervery incompatibility is certainly plain impossible.

But maybe it´s possible to get an additonal, a second, uniform? I would prefer not to start all over again.

Thanks for your time. :-)

The uniform wasn't destroyed, it was taken off. It is still in the cell where you were raped. Look for something that looks like a shirtbox on the ground near where you were raped (items that are dropped can be moved by collisions, so the uniform may have been kicked into a corner or something, but it is there). Alternatively, open up crowningisle.esp in TESEdit, open the clothing tree, find the uniform, and note the editor id number. Find the load order number of CrowningIsle.esp from Wrye Bash or OBMM, and use that to replace the first two digits in the TESEdit ID number (since the TESEdit number ignores non-master mods in the game load order, and so gives values that start around "03"). Kno2wing the item number for the uniform, all you need to do is hit the "~" key to open the console, type in "player.additem xxyyyyyy 1" [without quotes] (where xx is the mod order value from rye Bash and yyyyyy the lat six digits of the item number from TESEdit). The 1 is the number of school uniforms to add; feel free to add more if you want.

LoversRaperS (gangbang edition) isn't incompatible with Crowning Isle, though its focus on combat is mostly irrelevant to Crowning Isles, which isn't a combat-oriented mod. There is no harm done if you just disable it (like you must for Joburg or landE) when doing the Crowning Isle quests.

Thanks for the help grumbler. :-)

I will try out your suggestion with the console.

But the uniform vanished (and I´m sorry because of the offtopic). I´ve tested it several times now. I will probably post this also on the Rapers thread, since it doesn´t really belong in here.

Thanks for the help grumbler. :-)

I will try out your suggestion with the console.

But the uniform vanished (and I´m sorry because of the offtopic). I´ve tested it several times now. I will probably post this also on the Rapers thread' date=' since it doesn´t really belong in here.

[/quote']Sorry i don't have the id number to hand, but I'm not at my gaming computer.

If the uniform isn't around where the rape occurred, then it likely slipped through the mesh and vanished that way. I don't see any way in Rapers that it could have actually been disabled by any scripts.

The big problem with the drop system in that mod is that equiment does get scattered far and wide by collisions. In my version I moved it into a bag rather than being dropped, just because of that problem (which, to be fair to the modder, works as designed).

This File Is LoversCrowningIsle 1.02.7 All Ive Done Is Add A Spare Prostitute Uniform ..

The Location Is Bootys Lab In The Counter Beside Bootys Bed . {It Does Respawn }

I Did This Because Some Rape' date='s Can Result In The Uniform Getting Lost

And Without It You Cant Continue The Quest,s .With No Other Way Of

Getting A New Uniform .

So This Was Done To Help Those Who Lost Your Uniform ....

Just Overwrite Your ESP With The One In This File...

http://www.mediafire.com/

[/quote']

so this has become you mod now I guess....

No Its Your Mod I Didnt Mean To Do Anything To Upset Anybody Or Anyone

I Will Remove The File And Delete The Post ..

I Did Not Mean To Offend You Galgat ...

Im Sorry I Will Remove The File ......

Thx U..

I will try to set up a seller , in the SOAP School so once you are a member you can purchase another..

I probably should have done this long ago..

But Please do not post My Mod with out asking..