Alternate solution' date=' if you have any companion share mods: make a random slut your companion and steal her uniform.

Alternate/alternate evil route: murder random slut, steal her uniform.

[/quote']

Really alternate route: use Wrye Morph to turn into her, strip, leave the uniform on the ground, and then morph back into your PC. :D

No Its Your Mod I Didnt Mean To Do Anything To Upset Anybody Or Anyone

I Will Remove The File And Delete The Post ..

I Did Not Mean To Offend You Galgat ...

Im Sorry I Will Remove The File ......

Proper etiquette would be to create a mod that just adds a uniform to the PC, and then get galgat's permission to post that.

Posting a mod that does anything his mod already does simply creates a nightmare issue for him, because people will be asking him questions to support a version of the mod he didn't create.

No Its Your Mod I Didnt Mean To Do Anything To Upset Anybody Or Anyone

I Will Remove The File And Delete The Post ..

I Did Not Mean To Offend You Galgat ...

Im Sorry I Will Remove The File ......

Proper etiquette would be to create a mod that just adds a uniform to the PC' date=' and then get galgat's permission to post that.

Posting a mod that does anything his mod already does simply creates a nightmare issue for him, because people will be asking him questions to support a version of the mod he didn't create.

[/quote']

Yes this is the problem.. Even the simplest thing done in tes, can have Hugh impact.

I am sure some of you have been in the game walked into a room, that use to be there only to suddenly be falling through empty space..the room that was always there is gone..what happened.

can be so many thing's but one cause it taking and object made for that room, and pasting it into another.. the conflict causes the first load order to cull the latter..

just wandering around in tes, and clicking on stuff has the potential to add everything you clicked on to your Mod..your mod will suddenly make it so that people can not even finish the main quest without it. Not to mention, it will get really Big suddenly.

And if some of this stuff is scripted, say a chest that had a script on it, from another mod was added to mine..this can cause all kinds of problem's..

Or using a chest that is used a lot through out Oblivion, and placing and object in it..now everywhere you find that chest..the Object you placed in it will be there.

sense My mod would not have that chest, or any new object or script that you added..I would never find the problem..everyone would blame me for something I did not even do.

the simplest things, if done wrong, can make entire sections of map area disappear.

characters do crazy thing's..

quests have no endings, and animations never start.. it can really be a problem.

I long ago finished all the main quest's in Oblivion' date=' so I can not

mess up My game, It would have been finished long ago if not for all the

many modder, helping me to find new places to explore, and new ways to

enhance the gameplay.

Most of my stuff is modded differently than the original modders

Idea anyway. If I like a mod, I try very hard to make it more likable for

me. you should see the joburg ( or the landE, I went wild on it..:) ) I

play...LOL, or my Loversadultplay or paybandit...I have tweaked so many

Oblivion mods to my own taste's.

Sometimes it's not really my taste's but more of [b']how much I can piss

off the Prude's out there[/b] that think every mod should be save the

princess, and ride off into the sunset with the comic relief following

close behind.

Every one speaks proper, and no one ever say's fuck, or shit, or

Bitch or bastard, or picks there nose, or farts or cleans the wax from

there ears with there finger. That would not be right..LOL

They are the book burner's, the censor's with all the right ways for

you to think, and act. As long as you think like they do, and act in

there appointed way's.

That is what I like about Bethesda Game's, if you do not like them,

make them in a way that you do... I am sure others do this too.

Why did the Oblivion modder's make a man with a penis, and a fully

anatomically correct female body, shackle's, and hand cuff's galore, and

skimpy out fits, and Sex animations for every character, and creature in

the game, and oodles and gob's of Cum shot's, urine stream's, and torture

devices..LOL.

We all want our fantasy's...our escape,

Thanks for this, think I borrow it for later,one of the best descriptions of prudes+games I have seen,and pretty much you wrote what I think my self, it doesn´t mean I´m unlimited,some things is more than I can swallow too,but anyway,nicely put :D

As for the mod it self,have looked some,seems I run some mods that might clash with this,and if it can it usually happens to my games,so it has to wait until I do a new/adjusted game.

I have done a minor update latest ver.1.02.08, Some people had lost there uniform, and I wanted to make a way that they could get it back. there are some other minor fixes..in this.

here is the insert from the Doc file.

********************VER.1.02.08**********************************

Things I have fixed, or added in ver.1.02.08

NOTE: This fix mostly to give Player a way to get a new Uniform, but some other Tweaks here as well.

1. After entering the soap school, and reaching the point where school officially start's. You should be able if you have lost or destroyed you first school uniform to get another from the Head master.

The Head master will know if you do not have a uniform, and will offer you one, if you want it.

NOTE: If you have a school uniform he will not offer you another.

2. did some Graphics fix's where when I made My animal's I doubled up on some of the .nif files during the creation..was My own fat finger Problem. Have gone through them, and fixed I believe all of them.

May have caused some graphics glithes with the animals.Sorry

3. I think I have the Pimp leaders Route to the Beast pen, more sensable now.. his radiacl swim the river with you in tow..was not what I intended..this was just an OB quirk.

There AI Pathing is very hard to overcome sometimes..Even with allow swimming unchecked in there AI, and a solid Pathing grid they will still swim, If they decide that that is the shortest way. (It's something I don't understand.)

This new path may not be seen unless you start at a save Point before the farm, or during the farmer control time.

4.Closed down the Pimp Mission, I will maybe move it on, but Start a different Quest line if I do..Nicky May be one of the Prime character's. is yet to be decided.

Reason:: I want to start making some small quest's here, and there, that have nothing to do with the Main quest line. opening some different directions that Players might take.

then latter get back to the Main line.

5.Did some Graphics changes here, and there. probably won't be noticable, just minor tweaks here and there.

6.There was a Condition in the dialog with {id} realm creatures that could spill over into the main world, I think I have adressed this..It may not have been noticed..But I saw it.

SPOILER,SPOILER,SPOILER,SPOILER,SPOILER,SPOILER,SPOILER,SPOILER,SPOILER,SPOILER,SPOILER,SPOILER,SPOILER,SPO

ILER,SPOILER,SPOILER

7. There may have to be many tweaks done to the {id} realm area, so do keep a save game before the Queen mother opens the portal to this world. that way the quest line won't get closed.

Pimp Quest will not get Officially closed until you speak with Regina in Bootys Alchemistry Lab.

I get some major lag issues when any use of the uniform is on-screen. Is there any way i can fix this?

I used some pretty high res textures for the uniform, I think I did try to lower them some.. I might look into reducing there size, but the detail will suffer a lot.. I did some major alpha channeling to get the textures on the panties, and hose the way I liked them, the normal map's probably should have been reduced..

It is not something on top of my list, but I understand the FPS problem, I have been looking for ways to reduce the Frame hit, this last patch was some of that. the Creature .nif file tweaking.

Placing the little view screen in the entry SOAP area, I guess was a bad Idea, I made a lot of those animated screens, when i was learning how to use Nifskope.. just for fun, and threw that one in the Mod.. for fun.

In that area early in the morning all the Girls show up to eat..This will be the time of worst lag in there.

Too true, that my frame rate suffers a bit when all the girls in the main room, but it is bearable. I hadn't noticed too much of a problem with the unifirm otherwise. I really had to smile when you added that animated picture on the wall. I can't recall exactly which version that it appeared on though. Each time you tweak and change stuff in the mod, I often wander around to see if I can figure out what is new. I'd be willing to bet that I've not found most of them.

For me a lot of the fun is being on the receiving end of whatever plot twists that mercurial mind of yours can come up with next. It must be a bit like experiencing a novel whilst the author is shifting the tale about for the story to better suit his/her liking. I find the creative process fascinating. I don't usually follow WIPs but this one really has me hooked.

where can I find an emissary?

You don't like to read directions don't you?

He's found on the small dock at the pond INSIDE the city of Anvil. NOT THE LARGE DOCKYARD.

If you have open cities then disable it to see him.

I have done a minor update latest ver.1.02.08' date=' Some people had lost there uniform, and I wanted to make a way that they could get it back. there are some other minor fixes..in this.

[...']

Awesome. :D

So there won´t be any need for me to meedle with items id´s and the console.

Very nice support. :-)

Thanks a bunch, galgat.

I have done a minor update latest ver.1.02.08' date=' Some people had lost there uniform, and I wanted to make a way that they could get it back. there are some other minor fixes..in this.

[...']

Awesome. :D

So there won´t be any need for me to meedle with items id´s and the console.

Very nice support. :-)

Thanks a bunch, galgat.

I hope it help's. I should have done that long ago. you and a few others were having problems with the lost or destroyed Uniform, and I wanted to make it so you could get another.

If you have a uniform in your inventory, or wearing one, the Headmaster will know this, and not offer you one.

If you want multiple uniform's just drop yours on the ground, and talk to the Head Master again.. them pick the dropped Uniform up.

Just wanted to say I love the mod. It's enjoyable, and the kind of effort very few people are attempting.

That being said, would it be alright if I ran through, edited some of the text, and posted a version here? Just minor things like grammar and spelling. I don't understand modding, but writing is old hat to me--its my job, really. I started fixing really egregious errors out of force of habit, and then realized that it might be something useful in general.

Just wanted to say I love the mod. It's enjoyable' date=' and the kind of effort very few people are attempting.

That being said, would it be alright if I ran through, edited some of the text, and posted a version here? Just minor things like grammar and spelling. I don't understand modding, but writing is old hat to me--its my job, really. I started fixing really egregious errors out of force of habit, and then realized that it might be something useful in general.

[/quote']

With all due respect Matador I think I should draw your attention to the first page where Galgat outlines what he will and will not tolerate as far as text editing is concerned, so he doesn't have to. It is very clearly laid out for you there.

To save time, read below. It's what he put there, repeated word for word:

****************Restriction's************

This is a Quest story, I have written it, and attempted to make it as such.

Because it is a story I would not want anyone re writing it because some of the text in it offended them, get another mod..

Please H. G. Wells would not want you re writing war of the worlds, Tom sawyer would hardly be the same if someone else decided to re write it because of the use of Ethnic Slang, Mary Shelley would not want someone re writting Frankenstein because they cut up dead people to make him, and that was gross...

Point is Books are written in a certain way, I like to think Quests are that way as well.

As far as translating it, or removing dependency's I have no problems with that. but the story or stories are as is, and I would prefer that to be left alone.

if you find something useful in here for your mod, use it..just make sure you make it so there is no conflict between my mod and yours. that's just good practice. [With the exception to ThomThoms scripts, I have edited them a lot, but they are his Idea, and his work. I have commented at the top of these so you will know which ones are his,]

A little credit if you feel like it would be nice.

If you just have to change the text and feel you have to post, and share your wonderful work

Do it the right way, edit the dialog, and script text to suit you ( and names, and any other text option that Tes4 has), then export that out of your mod with tes4 to a folder where you wish to save it.{this is Very,

Very easy to do}

NOTE:(Wrye Bash will also do this for you)

now zip that little bitty text file up, and post it. and explain to people in a small doc file how they can import your so much better text into my Mod or whom ever Mod.{this also is Very, Very easy to do.}

Also if you are a nice person, you will feel good about this, because you did not have to take someone Else's mod, and make it your own.

Main reason for this is, it is very bad to have several mods floating around that are actually the same mod, but with different names.

(This is compounded and made much easier for people to mess up, when you take someone Else's mod and change the name.. they think it is a different mod for sure then.)

Many people will activate them both, and both of them will not work right, they will be upset, and you will spend hours trying to explain what they did wrong ( or just trying to figure out what is wrong), and they will hate both of us, because neither mod will work right.

I would rather you leave it alone, but that would be the safest, and least obtrusive way to re do someone Else's text in and Oblivion Mod.

Can you please give some hints?

I'm stucked.

There is no quest after goblin sperm deliver to queen.

That's saying stay and enjoy her kingdom.

Well, is that end of mission?

Also guard house in silent island there is some entry need to unlock.

He said I need beast cream, where do I get it?

Thanks.

Can you please give some hints?

I'm stucked.

There is no quest after goblin sperm deliver to queen.

That's saying stay and enjoy her kingdom.

Well' date=' is that end of mission?

Also guard house in silent island there is some entry need to unlock.

He said I need beast cream, where do I get it?

Thanks.

[/quote']

I have sort of forgotten, But there is much more.. May have to look around, talk to some of the people at the school, I believe the head Mistress May be very happy that you have made contact with the siren's, Booty will want some of the siren essence, I am sure, she is always wanting some sort of semen ..

I think the emissary for the siren Island Mission might be next..

as to the beast cream, you should have some if you gathered the samples for different people.In fact I think the siren Queen gave some to you.

( They sell it to the islander's..That is why all the ladies get raped by the dog's so much on the island. There hubbies, just don't have what it take's, so they use the Beast salve..LOL..)

It will be in your inventory, I think.

after using it, be sure to take a bath,(Go Swimming) and wash it off. or you will be raped at the oddest times.

But you should have many missions ahead of you at that point.. some are very torturous.

I never opened the door to the next room of animals in the tower.. It was something that got put on back burner. I might get back to it eventually.

If you just have to change the text and feel you have to post' date=' and share your wonderful work

Do it the right way, edit the dialog, and script text to suit you ( and names, and any other text option that Tes4 has), then export that out of your mod with tes4 to a folder where you wish to save it.{this is Very,

Very easy to do}

[/quote']

Seems alright? I'm not changing anything--just fixing typos and grammar for the most part to improve readability.

Johny Rams is a lousy slaver, lol. He took my PC to Chapel High so the seniors could abuse her, and after the group scene he led her to the SeeSide Inn and told her to have a rest and clean herself up... the next moment she turned around, left the Inn, swam across the lagoon and scurried back to S.O.A.P. leaving the slaver standing dumbfounded.

I think there should be some sort of check (and ofc, some sort of punishment) that prevents the player from fleeing her captor.

EDIT:

Never mind, I just realized that he was done with 'me' for a while

Just wanted to say I love the mod. It's enjoyable' date=' and the kind of effort very few people are attempting.

[/quote']

NO... Do it for yourself, but don't post it.. I have seen way to many mod's screwed up that way.

and then they come to me, and ask..why don't this work..

I suggest you make your own mod.. Then you can do it the way you want it..

Matador,

I think you will start to enjoy the rather eccentric wording and whatnot, after awhile. It takes a bit of getting used to, but as Ben Franklin noted "it's a poor imagination that can only come up with one way to spell a word." IMO, galgat's meaning are always clear even if punctuation and wording aren't BBC-standard, and so I wouldn't change a word, nor download someone else's changes to text.

I really liked this mod. I think an interesting thing you could do as like a follow up for the morbius quest is have a brand new set of quests with him in the shivering isles. And maybe have like different dialog options for those quests if you have completed SI or not. And maybe a good way to start would be like you talk to this one NPC that lives in say Dementia that kinda pulls the same stunt as morbius and when you wake up your in his mistress's dungeon. Then if you completed the SI she might say "My lord god why are you here." And then maybe a dialog choice of getting out and having morbius suffer what you suffered or brand new version of his quest with more quests after. and maybe actually getting given different drugs that cause different effects like one that might cause your character to fall to the ground on all fours and when you try to talk to someone the only dialog option might be something along the lines of "please stop this itch" then maybe actually getting pregnant with some of the monsters and having a short gestation period and then after all the quests you might have her sell you the drugs whenever you want.

I do hope to extend the Morbious quest eventually, and i did have intentions of possibly, having that expansion be in shivering isle's that is why the diary or lab journal informs you that, that is where he has gone.

But time, and motivation, are my two biggest problem's..LOL

and also I have so much happening in this mod, it is troublesome to decide just what I want to work on, when i load up Tes..LOL