I seem to be having a weird problem with some of the dialog in the mod triggering when it shoudn't.

The specific dialog is from the "Player Sell or Trade" quest in the "HELLO" conversation topic. Specific examples include:

"Slaves like you get what they deserve..Ahem !"

"You got what you deserved, did'nt you Bitch !"

"Well if it is'nt a dirty little toilet slave, or at least you smell like one..Shooh !"

... and so on

For some reason these dialogs seem to be triggering for me when they shoudn't, and I'm not sure why. They all seem to rely on the condition GetQuestVariable XloversCRGLBayPlayerSlaveSale.SellSlave >= 1. I've checked this variable in the console ingame and it always comes up as 0 so I can't figure out how they are triggering as I haven't used the slave spell. I've tried starting a new game several times and always have the same results with random npc's always saying this when I'm not a slave and haven't even done anything yet.

Does anybody know if there is something that would be breaking this for me? A conflicting mod or OBSE or pluggy or something ... ? I'm fine with the dialog if it would only trigger when its supposed to but currently its annoying me. As a temorary fix I've deleted the offending lines of dialog in my esp, but then I don't get the dialog when I'm a slave so if anyone has a fix or an idea as to what could be causing my issue, any help would be appreciated.

And thanks for the great mod galgat, enjoyed the mod besides this one issue.

Same situation here.

I am in and area helping my Mom with Father, and just am really unable to mod much right now.

I do not understand how "GLBayPlayerSlaveSale.sellslave to 0" which should be set anytime you are freed from slavery is allowing that dialog to leak through, I am looking at it when i have time, which is almost never right now.. I am sorry about that.

you might try "set GLBayPlayerSlaveSale.sellslave to 0" in console and see if that helps. Just incase it is not getting reset for some reason.

there is one other thing I have been looking at that might cause a leak. but I do not believe it has anything to do with the ones you are having.

in script "AAACRGLBay17FindGawkerQuest"

SCN AAACRGLBay17FindGawkerQuest

ref Looker
Ref Talker
Ref NastyTalker
Short findlooker
short once
float fQuestDelayTime
FLOAT TIMER
Short startMe

BEGIN GAMEMODE

if xloversCRGLBayPlayerSlaveSale.callblock == 1
    if once == 0
        set findlooker to 1
        set once to 1 ;reset in dialog
;        MessageEX"findlooker set to 1"
    endif
endif
{{ Here i modified it }}

SCN AAACRGLBay17FindGawkerQuest

ref Looker
Ref Talker
Ref NastyTalker
Short findlooker
short once
float fQuestDelayTime
FLOAT TIMER
Short startMe

BEGIN GAMEMODE

if xloversCRGLBayPlayerSlaveSale.callblock == 1
    if once == 0
        set findlooker to 1
        set once to 1 ;reset in dialog
;        MessageEX"findlooker set to 1"
    endif
else                           ;***Galgat Testing this Else
        set Looker to 0
        set talker to 0
        Return
endif

This might have allowed some dialog to leak through to other mods, I just forgot to set a return on this one incase the Callback block was not equal to one.

It will be some time before I can even attempt to actually mod or update the ESP but if you are able to use the enhanced version of Tes construction set then you might add those lines I show up above here.

else                           ;***Galgat Testing this Else
        set Looker to 0
        set talker to 0
        Return

I just am unable to do anything much right now, and am sorry, but My father, and mother are always first.  I hope to get time to do some more modding someday :(

Here is My Load order right now, I have mentioned this befoe I do not use Bash Patches, or Boss, and have never even looked at them, I have always tried to make my own CTD's

But if my load order can help some here it is

Masters for: testall01.ess

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02  x117race.esm
03  Lovers with PK.esm
04  LoversCreature.esm
05  BreakUndies.esm
06  Gottshaw Village.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
07  Tag_Armorseller.esp
08  Crowded Bruma.esp
09  Crowded Skingrad.esp
0A  Crowded Cheydinhal.esp
0B  AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp
0C  Crowded Chorrol.esp
0D  DLCFrostcrag.esp
0E  playble_armors.esp
0F  KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
10  DLCHorseArmor.esp
11  DLCOrrery.esp
12  DLCThievesDen.esp
13  DLCVileLair.esp
14  DLCSpellTomes.esp
15  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
16  Knights.esp
17  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
18  babehair_EV.esp
19  Finder4.esp
1A  ExWearUndies.esp
1B  Vampiress Armors For Exnem Body.esp
1C  Rosana.esp
1D  Seductress Armour.esp
1E  ExnemEyeCandy.esp
1F  BlackLuster.esp
20  CTAddPose_OTPair.esp
21  Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp
22  Colourwheels Sexy SI Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp
23  Colourwheels Sexy Hentais DarkRose.esp
24  ColourWheelSexyFemaleNPCRealWalk.esp
25  TagsYinYang.esp
26  Chain it!.esp
27  Streamline 3.1.esp
28  LoversLight.esp
29  FastTravelDoubleFaceFix.esp
2A  LoversBed.esp
2B  RealWalk.esp
2C  LoversPayBanditgalgat.esp
2D  LoversRaperSgalgat02.esp
2E  LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp
2F  DarkBloodlineMBP.esp  [Version 3.0b-en01]
30  GGPlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.691.esp >> Reason for the GG in front, I have modified this one to my Taste, and stopped removal of my Items{{ I lost to much stuff for some reason}}, as well as added Dialog in many of the sex events.>>
31  CrowningIsleWorkingOn.esp
32  LoversGalgatBlackmail.esp
33  AirOC04 Vat.esp
34  SetBody.esp
35  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
36  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
37  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
38  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
39  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
3A  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
3B  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
3C  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
3D  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
3E  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
3F  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
40  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
41  Real_Mannequin.esp
42  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96v4a]
43  LoversCreature.esp
44  LoversMB2.esp
45  Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
46  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
47  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
48  Lovers3dorgasm.esp

• 2 weeks later...

on all Islands ? Most creatures use vanilla textures. (horse, dog, Hunger, Landdreugh )

New textures (from the crowning download) Boar use crboar05.dds, Goblin only lower Body crgobskin05.dds, spiderdd use spiderddnew.dds,

So you need no Special textures only Oblivion and the crowning isle textures.

Unpack crowning isle again and copy the textures\creatures\ Folder in your game Folder.

Edit: I remember I had a similar problem last year, missing textures in game but correct in the Folders. I started the game several times, but textures still missing. Then I started the game with the Oblivion Modmanager ( the "launch game" button ) and the Problem was solved. Next time I was able to start the game normally with no texture Problems (the "obse_loader.exe" No steam Version )

• 2 weeks later...

on all Islands ? Most creatures use vanilla textures. (horse, dog, Hunger, Landdreugh )

New textures (from the crowning download) Boar use crboar05.dds, Goblin only lower Body crgobskin05.dds, spiderdd use spiderddnew.dds,

So you need no Special textures only Oblivion and the crowning isle textures.

Unpack crowning isle again and copy the textures\creatures\ Folder in your game Folder.

Edit: I remember I had a similar problem last year, missing textures in game but correct in the Folders. I started the game several times, but textures still missing. Then I started the game with the Oblivion Modmanager ( the "launch game" button ) and the Problem was solved. Next time I was able to start the game normally with no texture Problems (the "obse_loader.exe" No steam Version )

Usually if you update your video card driver Oblivion needs to be started with the default launcher so that it can recognize the new driver and update the Oblivion INI file and the renderer file. Not starting the game with the default launcher can cause the game to not render the textures because the renderer file is out of date. You don't need to actually start the game you just need to use the launcher and if it needs to update the renderer file or the obilivion INI to match the new driver it will come up with the message box telling you it is updating. Once it updates you can close the default launcher then start the game as you normally would with the obse launcher. One cavet, you may need to set the screen resolution to whatever it is you normally use if you get the update message and if you made any changes to the Oblivion INI file, most notably to the decal life time setting you may have to reset them. Most of your INI changes will be kept but the decal lifetime always resets for some reason.

Just an FYI

Thi mod is great! But I have run into a small problem. Walking around Crowning Island I find a Bandit, he's willing to pay for sex, all goes well. Then he leaves me shackeled which is pretty funny too. A guard walks up sees me and comes up to me, to free me i suppose, and then he just stops there and twitches... I tried waiting a while thinking it might be a timer problem but nothing changes. If I reload before the sex I have an "out of body experience" kind of thing, the camera moves but not the character. I can go back to the main menu and reload before the sex where I'm shackeled and everything is back to normal, but if I try again the same thing happens. Being shackled and released was a nice touch so I wondered if there was a way I could fix this. If this problem was already solved somwhere sorry, I tried looking through the thread but there is a butt load of pages...

Edit : I had the same problem as some others with the "no grettings" from the sirens, I found a quick walkaround thought so I'm posting it here. Note that the walkaround does not solve the base problem of missing meshes. The chocolat elves addon is supposed to be in the bashed patch, and so uncheked in the load order, and with the bashed patch having precedence over the different mods it contains. Well I just toke the chocolate elves addon, I moved it down so it had priority over the bashed patch and checked it so it was active.

After that I now had the normal dialogue withe the sirens. This is only a quick fix because they still have purple bodies and black faces (except one guard in the tower) which means I have some kind of problem with the meshes. I'll try to reinstall the chocolat elves addon seperatly (I used the all in MBP ++) later to see if that solves the real problem, or I might have some problem with the load order, don't know... Any way this only toke me 10 seconds and allowed me to finish the siren essence quest so I thought I would share. If reinstalling the addon works I might edit this post (if I'm not to lazy). Thanks again for the great mod Galgat!

post-455077-0-92377700-1402318553_thumb.jpg

Edited by sandwichcrudité

conflict with 'P1See You sleep' mod  (about sub Quest with Mobious when return to his home)

any conflict with LoversPayBandit

bug: Alice Swan(Crowning Isle whore) has no greetings

notice: sex with creature have to be allowed ('lovers...creature'  not required but the animation have to be updated)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't use MBP, so post your load order so that other people can help you.

Where did you get my No MBP crowning version? Or do you only use my empty Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm dummy file ? Then you have missing races, bodies, hair and eyes.

My No MBP crowning Version need AsharasSirensAndTritons Mod.

I don't use MBP, so post your load order so that other people can help you.

Where did you get my No MBP crowning version? Or do you only use my empty Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm dummy file ? Then you have missing races, bodies, hair and eyes.

My No MBP crowning Version need AsharasSirensAndTritons Mod.

Nvm fixed it I just needed to download the MBP AIO, the one I was using was outdated I guess thanks for the reply though

• 1 month later...

Long-time lurker here looking for help.  

It's probably an idiot mistake on my part.  I recently tried reinstalling CrowningIsle on a new Oblivion build and seem to have some missing textures.  From their position I assume they are the shop signs gagalt custom-built for the plugin.  The install section of the first post makes reference to meshes and textures to install in the Data folder, but all I can find is the update ESP only.  Anyone point me in the right direction?  Thanks a ton.

I just finished the "Easier passage" Quest (got grummite seed from the shivering isles and delivered it), but now that quest is finished I don't know where to go. Nobody in dirty bay gives me a quest, the siren queen doesn't, the principal doenst, mrs greaves doenst....any idea where the next quest starts?

?? Download CrowningIsle1.03.06K_Animation_update.7z  that's all you need ( it is Version K.    The esp file ( LoversCrowingIsle__esp_Only_1.03.06J.7z ) is older )

Thanks fejeena.  

I should have mentioned that I have the animation update, but the archive file has a password on it.  I haven't been able to figure out how to unzip the archive from my perusal of this thread.  

It's probably something simple that I just didn't see.  Thanks again for the help.

hi, i have a question, i install the mod in a new game, and start the first mision but there is no island or place, i can´t find the place (there is no place :(), where i need to go? i travel where the quest send me but i never found the place, i install the 2 files of this mod and all the requeriments :( help, please, sorry my bad english and thanks

First you must install only one file : CrowningIsle1.03.06K_Animation_update.7z

Version J is a loder ! LoversCrowingIsle__esp_Only_1.03.06J.7z  you don't need it.

In Anvil is a guy (left of the gate, at the Pond ) who sent you to crowning isle.  You arrive at the port, got the street towards the church, at church square you turn to the right there is SOAP (School of advanced Prostitution ) 

Or walk to the whole City, then open you inventory map and check all door makers.

CrowningIsle was created with the old Lovers with PK, there you had all 200 human-human Animation.

In LAPF you have "only" about 146 Animation. See your data\ini Folder animations from 1 to 200 there are missing numbers. And in the LAPF download file is a "Animations in LAPF.jpg" with all animations used by LAPF

crowning Isle and Blackmail use the old Lovers PK Animation numbers so some Animation do not match with the dialogs or the Animation is missing = Animation can not start.

You can fill all missing animations with copies of LAPF Animation or the old "Revised BBB 11-200 Animations Pack"

Here are some old ( no animated penis animations) used by galgat http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21241-lapf/page-22?do=findComment&comment=744072