I am sorry if some missions are troubling, but as in any RPG there are always those puzzles that really piss you off. I am sorry for that I never intended any of them to be really hard.

I wanted to make and experience not a torture..LOL

As to repetitive type mission's. Sexually speaking I tried to be as diverse as I could, ( keeping the general over all intended masochistic tendency of the character ( Player ) intact ) but options in that regard are some what limited, I do try to bring some elements of difference to each one, but it is not always easy.

I do constantly mull over in my mind just what should I try next, but I get Brain freeze a lot..:)

The next mission should be to get to the shivering islands. There must get across the island near Bravil, or is there an easier way, right from the Crowning of the island? I for some reason there is no label on the map portal there.

Sorry my bad english :(

Hi everyone,

Could someone please give me a hint, how to start the pimp quests?

I have found Johny in the Dirty Bay, but he just says that he is waiting for someone and doesn`t have any time...

What should I do to start the quest?

I have just completed the quest that adds the magic teleports to the Islands. What am I doing wrong?

You can't start them until you have finished other missions. The pimp missions start after you help someone with a pet need. and also I think after the sleeper mission. I do not know where you are at in missions.

Did you help mother siren yet, have you done the sleeper mission ?

Sorry for bothering you' date=' hope you dont mind. Just have a question about the one sirin quest, in the goblin cave. I searched best I could and could not find an answer, and ive tried everything i can think of ingame. Could you please tell me how I can rank up in the goblin cave, the guy says it costs 8 things of sperm, but I have no idea how to spend them, would really appreciate any help. Thank you for your time.

[/quote']

You PM for answer, but you have PM's turned off, I can not PM you back, here is answer If you find it, I have no other way to help you.

That was , a quest I had a hard time giving the player any advise as goblins do not do dialog, that is why the professor person is there this is a long laborious quest, the goblins will use you, and as in the pirate once your tally reaches a certain amount some of the sperm is taken away. and you will get a rank change. the first rank change takes the longest, about 20 assaults.

each time you acquire 20 or 21 sperm, 8 or 10 of them are removed, and your rank is increased. You will see the different images I have used for each rank change, and you will know your booming up..LOL

each rank change after that will take about 10 assaults, the professor give you advise on this, if you talk to him, and you may check your rank even during sex, if you have accessed that area of your menu prior to the act beginning.

when the goblins finally just stop assaulting you you will know it is done, Talk to the professor some, he will tell you it takes a long time.

I think you go through about 5 rank changes, so that's about 50 or more rape's by goblins.

setting your progressions to a short time will help speed things up, but don't set it to low LoversPK can freak out.

Just keep checking your rank status you will see it is going up.

remember the first rank change takes the longest. after that they move more quickly.

You must read, and think about what each person is telling you, most conversations and journal entry's have clues in them as to what is happening, or needed.

I hope this helps.

Hi,

I think I´m stuck. I´m doing the mission called Help Mother (spider pet) I get pregnant by spider with tomago but I'm still locked in the den. Might someone to help me? Is it a bug or not? Maybe here there is to do something else...

Galgat, could you help me?

Thanks!

Hi' date='

I think I´m stuck. I´m doing the mission called Help Mother (spider pet) I get pregnant by spider with tomago but I'm still locked in the den. Might someone to help me? Is it a bug or not? Maybe here there is to do something else...

Galgat, could you help me?

Thanks!

[/quote']

That mission requires you to be humped by spiders until you are pregnant, and My pregnancy has nothing to do with Tamagos pregnancy. But they may conflict.If you are in Mothers basement and the door is still locked then you have not been impregnated by the spider's yet, because once you are the key comes back.

Tamagos pregnancy and mine are 2 different things. they actually should not conflict, is just you may get pregnant in Tamago, and in my mod at the same time. But the pregnancy's are not joined. Mine is not the same.

If that is not the case, then I fear Tamago may cause you trouble in that unless you maybe get that cryo what ever it is called that you can get from mystic europium, I think stops you from becoming pregnant. And I am not sure about that. I read that it does something like allow you for fertilize the egg, but keeps you from becoming pregnant.

Tamago needs a simple shut down pregnancy menu made for it, there are many more mods than Tamago that do pregnancy at least once during there quest line. And I may add other Pregnancy's to my quest as time goes by.

But tamango does it constantly so really it is the mod that needs the off on switch. Is there a birth control that Tamango has other than that device, you get at the mystic europium. That might help.

But I am not a Tamago Guru, I have been playing with it some of late. But much about it I do not know yet.

Anyway for now if you can get past that pregnancy I have no more in the mod at this time. But have intentions of adding to the morbious mission which may add another latter.

Thank you for your response, Galgat and Shebeth!

I´m delighted to know that Galgat will continue with the mission of Morbious. For me it was definitely darker and morbid mission all the mod and if Galgat will continue to add further pregnancy will be awesome!.

The book let by Morbious in his den was amazing. A character as dark as Morbious was a shame not to give more prominence. It will be in Shivering Isles? I suppose because Morbious goes to the islands. Will be the pregnancy through Tomago? This will be more difficult and possibly much more morbid. When will it be available? Is it necessary to start a new game?

I look forward to the new version! Uff! What a big news!

Not do a pregnancy through Tamago, it has enough problems with out me adding to it.And I do not want to tie the two mods to each other.

No I will figure my own sort of Pregnancy as before, I may try to stream line it a bit more.

Bye the way did the Preg body stay on you all right. My intention was to trap the player in it until the birth.

And was it good to have people recognize that you were pregnant, and defer from having sex with you, I hoped for a little player frustration with that.LOL

How? They have heavy armor and armed with huge swords and sorcery. And my character has to arms, and not trained to fight. With the inhabitants of the cave at once attacked and killed, not even trying to talk or rape.

Actually, this quest with the sleeping very unlike the others, very badly described in the diary tasks. It turns around to find his passage only search in the forum.

How? They have heavy armor and armed with huge swords and sorcery. And my character has to arms' date=' and not trained to fight. With the inhabitants of the cave at once attacked and killed, not even trying to talk or rape.

Actually, this quest with the sleeping very unlike the others, very badly described in the diary tasks. It turns around to find his passage only search in the forum.

[/quote']

Hi.

I did these mission. My character is a bitch, no is a fighter of course but she is very smart... she used a invisibility potion to go to secure zone. Of the other side I don´t agree with you. All the missions describe by Galgat are uniques and this also. The next mission "A Whore to be pimped" is awesome and amazing, very morbid and I´m sure that the future mission planned by Galgat (Morbious) will be the better of all mod. I´m looking forward the next version and I don´t think that Galgat deserve your comment, he´s above all that.

Use the potion. Use others recourses if your character is a bith. The universe and the possibilities of Oblivion are very vast. "Use the Force Luke, use the Force "

Bye, I hope I´ve helped.

Thank for nice mode.

I have a pimped quest problem.

quest status is 83.

I finished "She sleep" quest and equip loversRing.

Nicky say "I have a no greeting" in sewer.

wait some time not happened.

try to console "set xloversbondagesex.nextstop to 7"

but quest does not progressed.

Please help.

-------

I skip rats quest this console command.

start quest status 82.

I does not talk to nicky.

"setstage xloversbondagesex 83"

"setstage xloversbondagesex 84"

"set xloversbondagesex.nextstop to 7"

"setstage xloversbondagesex 85"

It's seem to be OK.

finally met a regina.

Please help about next stage from quest: A Whore To Be Pimped. I am got party quest after dog (from TES party 80):

" These Pimps are getting out of hand... I have to be carefull who I talk too. They use spells, that bind me, and force me to there will. I am unable to control my action's when this happen's.. It is Awful...{Sigh}"

How can i find next point from quest or all walkthrough party quest. I am confused

Thank you for mod

• 2 weeks later...

Well i need your help everybody. I can't make the mod works, don't know what's wrong. I've got MPB, Chocolate elves for MPB, etc and when i talk to the emissary > load screen > crash >.>

Really don't know what i'm doing wrong so if some body could help me ^^' it'll be great !)

So i use OBSE v 20.6, pluggy 132 and there my load order :

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm

Kvatch Rebuilt.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

LoversCreature.esm

x117race.esm

TNR ALL RACES FINAL.esp

TNR - ShiveringIsles no helms.esp

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

UOPS Additional Changes.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

Natural_Weather_by_Max_Tael.esp

Natural_Weather_HDR_by_Max_Tael.esp

Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp

Enhanced Water v2.0 HD.esp

Natural_Water_by_Max_Tael.esp

WindowLightingSystem.esp

personality_idles3b.esp

Living Economy.esp

Living Economy - Items.esp

Cutthroat Merchants.esp

Get Wet.esp

Streamline 3.1.esp

Book Jackets DLC.esp

Belles Bouteilles.esp

BlackLuster.esp

Thieves Arsenal.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp

Forbidden.esp

Slof's Horses Base.esp

Slof's Extra Horses.esp

Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp

OOO-Water_Weeds.esp

OOO-No_Guild_Ownership.esp

OOO-WaterFish.esp

Kvatch Rebuilt.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

Natural_Vegetation_by_Max_Tael.esp

Harvest [Flora].esp

Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles.esp

Short Grass V3.esp

Real Lava 1.3.esp

LoversCrowningIsle.esp

TamagoPlayerHUD.esp

TamagoBreak.esp

TamagoNews.esp

TamagoShop.esp

TamagoTopic.esp

TamagoConfide.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp

SetBody.esp

LoversAphrodisia.esp

LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LoversSTVictims.esp

LoversProstitute.esp

vendorchest-fix.esp

vendorchest-fix Shivering Isles.esp

zzEstrus.esp

Beautiful People.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Better Redguard v2.esp

KT_CustomRaceFix.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

TamagoBadEnd.esp

SkipTutorialv3.esp

X.Races.Comp.esp

VA_BetterGold_2.0fr.esp

Magie Discrète.esp

Equipement Rouillé.esp

EquipementFerQualité.esp

Book Jackets Oblivion VF.esp

Meilleures_Potions.esp

Meilleures_Potions_SI.esp

Vtoy.esp

If you need something else ask me because i don't really know what can help you find what my probs are :)

PS : Thanks Gregathit ^^

PS 2 : for precision, the last mods are French mod because well I'm French >.> do you think there could have a incompatibility with my game version ?

PS 3 : Sorry for my bad english ^^'