talk to the queen siren, talk to booty, if you know Queens mother talk to her, Mrs Boner in dirty bay, talk to johny in dirty bay, did you find morbious, talk to Mrs Greaves, these are people off the top of my head to chat with.. that normally have something to do with the missions. (One quest is advance by talking to one of the siren's (a guard or some siren ) which tells you the queen is looking for you. I think this is after you get the portals to the siren island. I think)

Those should get you going.. these quests use many variables to make things happen, I would warn against trying to bypass one with a setstage.. it may make you miss something that was needed to be set for another quest.

I have done this myself, and messed up quests, and I don't blame anyone for trying this when there stuck..But in this mod it would be a killer.

Also if you are playing the one that had MBP removed from it, you may have reached the end, that is a very old version now, and is way behind on content. and I don't support that one. I have no idea what they did to remove all the MBP dependancys.

Thanks man, managed to get past it and am now gathering ingredients for the waking up potion and also being dragged around on the Whore's be Pimping quest. Incredible work man, never thought this mod would be so in depth. Loved the spider birthing as well, any chance this'll be repeatable in the future, or more pregnancy content? :D

It is and ongoing mod, I have been steady working on it for sometime. I am about to update the patch I did yesterday, a few things I missed. having slow upload, because, updating play-station game, and some other things at the same time. I will post here when I get it up. It is mainly just some small changes, one that I think will help with the Gypsy quest, so Might be best to avoid that one if you reach that spot in the quest line.

I want to get back to doing some little mission here and there for different people in the islands, that have nothing to do with the main line of quests. So it is possible, another pregnancy may happen. I wanted to extend the Morbious mission. I have just never got back to it.

You may have noticed some doors locked, they lead to future Plans, I have not completed yet or had time to get back to.

I have to get back on the {id} mission as well. It all just takes time, as I am only one person..{SOB}

But it is all a learning experience for me, I learn with each script, and animation. And have fun doing it.

minor update with some changes I thought needed to be there. download on the first thread page.

********************VER.1.03.01************************

Things I have fixed, or added in ver.1.03.01

1. added icons to the Quest's

2. Added Messagebox pop up when Love armor would be ready to harvest. I realized I had not given the player anyway to know when Harvest time had come. You will have to pay attention to the Pop up's, but the extra dialog in them should make you read them.

3. tweaked a few things that I had missed.

Hey galgat,

thanks for your great mod and for sharing it with us. I really enjoy playin' it.

One thing i really would like to see, is options on the school uniform, especially the breast size (as i enjoy play DMRA)...

(I haven't played through the whole mod yet, so maybe i missed something and there are more dressing options...)

Anyways, Thanks again for this nice, sexy and fun mod to play!

Greetings

Hey galgat' date='

thanks for your great mod and for sharing it with us. I really enjoy playin' it.

One thing i really would like to see, is options on the school uniform, especially the breast size (as i enjoy play DMRA)...

(I haven't played through the whole mod yet, so maybe i missed something and there are more dressing options...)

Anyways, Thanks again for this nice, sexy and fun mod to play!

Greetings

[/quote']

I keep telling myself I need to just make it a ring, so you all can wear what ever you want as far as clothing. It just will take me a bit to track all the places I made the dress mandatory, and change it to a ring.

I will try to make myself do that..soon I hope. Options for multiple Items would be troublesome, not impossible, just troublesome, I wish OBSE would make and add on that allowed you to enter clothing, or item's in a faction..LOL then it would be easy.

Darn it may do that somewhere, I can script a little, but I don't know or understand every function..there are so many. I am sure I could do a REF, but still it gets ticky. Mod is getting so big, I have trouble remembering what most of it does myself.

This last quest I had played through a lot, but I am sure the Azura Love armor No.9, will be with catches.. It use's the Manga Body,( with Big Boobies & Bottom ) I have re-textured, and changed, and adapted the outfit for this mod, that will be, maybe handy for some people ( the added abilities it gives, I tried not to make them to over powering ) if they beat the quest.

Spent some time trying to get the genitals textured to a more blended in appearance, I hope if any ever make it to that quest they will like what I have done with it, all the textures are mine I put on it, and I reworked the UV map some to allow a more evener texture look.

Hi Galgat, i am very happy to see you are developing further your awesome mod.

I have a little request:

Could you change the dog's dicks? you could use the same meshes as those in LoversBitch.

And for the horses, you may use the horse dick i have adapted for my mod here (i suggest the "fixed2" version): http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2095

Actually i have another request :):

Could you make the Goblin and Beast lust creams working outside CrowningIsle? Using it inside a full horse stable would be fun:D

Hey galgat,

thanks for the reply. I am looking forward to playing through your whole mod, finding out about the armour/clothes.

I can imagine this mod becoming quite complex and therefore the difficulty to change modify it even further, but the ring slot option sounds promising!

Thanks for keeping your mod alive and for the updates.

Greetings

One thing i really would like to see' date=' is options on the school uniform, especially the breast size (as i enjoy play DMRA)...

Greetings

[/quote']

I hope Galgat doesn't mind me posting this - if you are really interested in changing the clothes - the .nif used for the uniform is

Oblivion/Data/meshes/architecture/Tag_meshed/CrownClothes/CRTestDress01.nif

I changed that .nif to something I had made and it changes your uniform (and the uniform of every other student).

And 2 things I noticed in 1.03.01:

First - the desks in classroom (not Booty's room, but the other one in the basement) - I couldn't sit in them. I could sit in the pew in the pew in the back, but not any desk. I had done a little of this mod in 1.02.06 (or whatever the rev was) on another character, and could sit in the desks just fine, but not in 1.03.01 (which was the first time I had been to the island on the character I had these desks not function).

Second - the paralysis when clothed (on the Pirate ship and on Siren Island with the blind guy). In 1.03.01 - I had this cast on me twice (I had the tele ring equipped without realizing), and the paralysis never went away. I only waited about a minute after the timer in the upper right corner went to zero before reloading, but neither time did I ever become unparalyzed. I didn't get this far in the previous rev on the previous character, so not sure if this is 1.03.01 only, or if the time limit was more than I waited for.

One thing i really would like to see' date=' is options on the school uniform, especially the breast size (as i enjoy play DMRA)...

Greetings

[/quote']

I hope Galgat doesn't mind me posting this - if you are really interested in changing the clothes - the .nif used for the uniform is

Oblivion/Data/meshes/architecture/Tag_meshed/CrownClothes/CRTestDress01.nif

I changed that .nif to something I had made and it changes your uniform (and the uniform of every other student).

And 2 things I noticed in 1.03.01:

First - the desks in classroom (not Booty's room, but the other one in the basement) - I couldn't sit in them. I could sit in the pew in the pew in the back, but not any desk. I had done a little of this mod in 1.02.06 (or whatever the rev was) on another character, and could sit in the desks just fine, but not in 1.03.01 (which was the first time I had been to the island on the character I had these desks not function).

Second - the paralysis when clothed (on the Pirate ship and on Siren Island with the blind guy). In 1.03.01 - I had this cast on me twice (I had the tele ring equipped without realizing), and the paralysis never went away. I only waited about a minute after the timer in the upper right corner went to zero before reloading, but neither time did I ever become unparalyzed. I didn't get this far in the previous rev on the previous character, so not sure if this is 1.03.01 only, or if the time limit was more than I waited for.

I have told people I think if they are comfortable working in tes4 that they could change the uniform, to what ever they like. I am fine with that.

Strange on the desk, I did do some UV mapping on the desks to bring the textures up onto the desktop better. I will look at that, I might some how have messed up the sitting part..I bet I did. I will try to fix that.

EDITED::: Yeppers I forgot to set up the furniture in Niskope, after editing the Desk in Blender. If the bench works for now I will have it fixed with next update.

you must have everything off, I will try to check that, but the paralyze does last a bit after you have been knocked down by it, and did your stamina bar ever get back up in the green. It mods the stamina quite a bit, so if you have a low character it could be quite a while before you can get back up.

Hi Galgat' date=' i am very happy to see you are developing further your awesome mod.

I have a little request:

Could you change the dog's dicks? you could use the same meshes as those in LoversBitch.

And for the horses, you may use the horse dick i have adapted for my mod here (i suggest the "fixed2" version): http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2095

Actually i have another request :):

Could you make the Goblin and Beast lust creams working outside CrowningIsle? Using it inside a full horse stable would be fun:D

[/quote']

Actually that penis was from another mod, but LoversBitch redid all the textures and made it look much more realistic. I actually redid the UV map on the lovers Bitch to include the extra skin above the penis, and I have started using it this last version, for compatability reasons, but I am using my UVmap and Nif file so as not to conflict with there mod..

I re uploaded to fix the chair sitting thing.

as to the paralyze thing I took me a while to come out of it, but that is expected as much as I modded the stamina. but it worked fine for me.

You may see a new house added in this one, it is something I may use in the future, but it is just there for now. I was working on something, when Wheelhouse brought to my attention I had forgotten to re do the FRN in nifskope after editing the UV map in blender, blender does not see all the game added blocks, and if it does not know it, it spits it out.

I knew this, just forgot about the sitting part when I re did it.

Here is the insert from the doc file. Download it on first page of this thread.

********************VER.1.03.02************************

Things I have fixed, or added in ver.1.03.02

1.just fixed the chair sitting in classroom, I re textured them, and forgot to re do the FRN in nifskope after finishing..SoRry

I did some stream lining, and adjustments to things, Now you have the option to wear a ring or the school uniform. But just encase I missed some where that the uniform was needed please keep it with you.

I am sorry that the Love armor Quest is tricky to figure out, I have added a Genie (Item you click on in your inventory) that will I think help you to understand better when the armor is charged for the day, and when to go back to crowning.

Many little fixes here, and there some text editing, I know there are many errors in my text. When modding you normally just throw some text out there and move on. There is a lot more to modding than the text, But I understand screwy text is very troublesome.

I hope this stuff helps some of you, and I do appreciate you testing, and playing it for me, very much.

Here is the doc insert, download is on the first page of this thread.

********************VER.1.03.03************************

Things I have fixed, or added in ver.1.03.03

1. Added the ability to wear a ring or the School uniform as and option. you will get both the ring and the Uniform when you enroll in school. You may wear one or the other or both, to prostitute yourself.

Do not worry if you have a game started already with out the ring. Talk to the headmaster, and he will see you do not have a ring, and offer you one.

Also if you lose your ring or uniform he will give you another.

2. In the Love armor Quest, I have added, and item the Gypsy gives you her Slave Genie. you may Rub this item (Click it) to get some indication as to where you need to do. I do wish to keep it an RPG, and not a walk through. so some thinking is required. But none of it is hard.

3. I have been adding to the Island some additional places, you may see them,( some of them are locked right now) they are intended for additional quest's I am working on. I have been working on the Grid some, hopefully improving pathing.

4. fixed a few Variable's that where not properly updated after Love armor extraction.

5. Redid the Love Armor Menus a little so they did not close every time you selected something.

Eh... I have a problem. After get the first quest (after the first dialogue with any npc)I have a map marker... but the marker moves, and there is no one when I get it. I think the problem could be the chocolat elf (in requirements says "mbp addon", and I have the original mod from tesnexus). I can't go on. Could anyone help me? If the race addon is the problem, where could I find it? I have all other requirements.

I did some stream lining' date=' and adjustments to things, Now you have the option to wear a ring or the school uniform. But just encase I missed some where that the uniform was needed please keep it with you.

I am sorry that the Love armor Quest is tricky to figure out, I have added a Genie (Item you click on in your inventory) that will I think help you to understand better when the armor is charged for the day, and when to go back to crowning.

Many little fixes here, and there some text editing, I know there are many errors in my text. When modding you normally just throw some text out there and move on. There is a lot more to modding than the text, But I understand screwy text is very troublesome.

I hope this stuff helps some of you, and I do appreciate you testing, and playing it for me, very much.

Here is the doc insert, download is on the first page of this thread.

********************VER.1.03.03************************

Things I have fixed, or added in ver.1.03.03

1. Added the ability to wear a ring or the School uniform as and option. you will get both the ring and the Uniform when you enroll in school. You may wear one or the other or both, to prostitute yourself.

Do not worry if you have a game started already with out the ring. Talk to the headmaster, and he will see you do not have a ring, and offer you one.

Also if you lose your ring or uniform he will give you another.

2. In the Love armor Quest, I have added, and item the Gypsy gives you her Slave Genie. you may Rub this item (Click it) to get some indication as to where you need to do. I do wish to keep it an RPG, and not a walk through. so some thinking is required. But none of it is hard.

3. I have been adding to the Island some additional places, you may see them,( some of them are locked right now) they are intended for additional quest's I am working on. I have been working on the Grid some, hopefully improving pathing.

4. fixed a few Variable's that where not properly updated after Love armor extraction.

5. Redid the Love Armor Menus a little so they did not close every time you selected something.

[/quote']

Could i ask how i finish the pimp mission. I gave the posion to booty,

but she just ask me comeback later, never going forward

Could i ask how i finish the pimp mission. I gave the posion to booty' date='

but she just ask me comeback later, never going forward

[/quote']

I think it is like maybe 3 days waiting, but not remember for sure, she just has a pat answer until the waiting time has expired.

But that one has never been a problem.

every one of the emissary must be satisfied, but each in his turn.. you have to find which one is next. the emissary elder i think informed you that they were a very orderly bunch. what makes it a plague is they all look alike. this was intentional.

each has his own sexual fantasy though, and you have to full fill it.

once you have satisfied them all, talk to the elder again, he will offer to send you back to the school. And agree to the terms.