Thx you Gumbler for playing it, and testing it some for me. I know you have many other things going.

And yes I am sort of stuck on skyrim now also, but I have another addition to this almost completed, but it may have to wait a bit now with skyrim out.

as to the essence from the doggies and horses, not any easy way, you would have to have the item number for that, and they are unique to your load order, and have to be dragged out of tes4..

the horse island just outside of dirty bay town has several horses that should speed things up a bit, and there are quite a few dogs here and there on the islands. I am sorry you crashed a lot..

I played it all the way through testing that it worked fine in REV 91 of loversPK. Other than the bull pen where I had to don a clothing item and take it back off to get the bulls dialog to start. I had no problems, and no CDT's.

But I know everyone's installation and load load orders are different.

I am trying to say i wish I had a quick fix for you, but I dont't.

I know a lot of people tell you, me included not to run auto save, but sense i installed streamline 3.1, I run it all the time with no problems.

The item ID is hidden sort of it is a area just to the left of the name of the item, if you look at the top of the Object window you will see that there is a thick spot between the editer ID and the Count that is where the item number is. you must grab it and stretch it out to see it.

you put your mouse over it, and get that little + sign just right, and stretch it out bigger. so you can see and read the number.

as to the essence from the doggies and horses' date=' not any easy way, you would have to have the item number for that, and they are unique to your load order, and have to be dragged out of tes4..[/quote']

Yup, that's what I figured after some more reading on the subject. Found the horses in Dirty Bay too.

I am sorry you crashed a lot..

I wasn't saying it was your mod causing the crashes. I had them before finding out about CrowningIsles. It's just that it's happened at a bad time and I didn't want to start that part of the quest all over again.

Things are a bit better since I'm using Windom Earle's Oblivion Crash Prevention System for OBSE.

Thanks for your work, Galgat.

/Off to visit the goblins in the mine now.

Question about dress protitutki. When it wears on a character or NOC' date=' head and face consistent player race, and body for all the same. Perhaps this can be a fix? Or the like occurs just me?

[/quote']

when I get done with skyrim, The next update has a new school clothing outfit I have made, and i spent much more time getting the skin tones right I believe.

But right now Skyrim has got me covered.. what little time I have for games is devoted to skyrim right now.

It won't hold me forever, until they get tes5 , and some enhancements I hope to Nifskope, and Blender..

when I get done with skyrim' date=' The next update has a new school clothing outfit I have made, and i spent much more time getting the skin tones right I believe.

[/quote']

Thank you for your reply. Is it in the clothes do not use standard body color to race?

And let the issue. When I walk into the building of the academy, there is very often see a fight. Instead of learning students are divided into two groups, and they fight, sometimes they are joined by the guards and then a huge spider. And then on the floor strewn corpses :(

What a strange study in the academy.

when I get done with skyrim' date=' The next update has a new school clothing outfit I have made, and i spent much more time getting the skin tones right I believe.

[/quote']

Thank you for your reply. Is it in the clothes do not use standard body color to race?

And let the issue. When I walk into the building of the academy, there is very often see a fight. Instead of learning students are divided into two groups, and they fight, sometimes they are joined by the guards and then a huge spider. And then on the floor strewn corpses :(

What a strange study in the academy.

That might be hard to fix, as i use partial bodys in the clothing to stop clipping.. I may look into it, I am aware of it though, but many clothing mods do this.

it would increase the size, but making multiple nif files for the different races might be the only way. and with MBP that might be very troublesome.

with all the MBP body's to have to make for, it would make the mod as large as MBP b 4 the mod even loaded.

I have not looked at it in awhile, there may be another way.

When I talk to the emissary and say I want to go my game crashes what are the possible causes?

heres my load order

Lovers with PK.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

LoversCreature.esm

x117race.esm

wolfzqraceEV85.esm

wolfzqcustom85EV.esm

LoversCrowningIsle.esp

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

homura outfit HGEC.esp

DMRA Stock Robe Replacer.esp

DMRA Stock Armor Skimpy.esp

DMRA Skimpy Armor Expanded.esp

DMwardropemerged.esp

DMwardropemergednoenchant.esp

Guardians of the Nine - Akatosh Chantry.esp

Knights.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Imperial Legion.esp

TamagoPlayerHUD.esp

TamagoBreak.esp.ghost

TamagoNews.esp

TamagoShop.esp

TamagoTopic.esp

TamagoConfide.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp

LoversAphrodisia.esp.ghost

LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp.ghost

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversNecrophilia.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp

Oblivion XP.esp

77_Umpa_Sexy_walk.esp.ghost

UChainBeast.esp

zzEstrus.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

remake.esp

DMRAdarklightmithrilarmor.esp

Dremora Females.esp

Flame Atronach Armor.esp

Edhildils Distraction Armors.esp

Edhildils Seductive Poison Armors.esp

wolfzqmylover85EV.esp

wolfzqTentacle85EV.esp

PrisonIrons.esp

SD2011.esp

wolfzqcursed85EV.esp

BetterOrcs v1.02(small teeth).esp.ghost

MONSTERGIRL-DEMON HIVE.esp.ghost

BetterOrcs v1.02(Old skin&smallTeeth).esp

I am playing Skyrim, right now, but this is my load order at this time that i have been using.

Masters for: autosave.ess
00  Oblivion.esm
01  Lovers with PK.esm
02  LoversCreature.esm
03  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
04  x117race.esm
05  BreakUndies.esm
06  playble_armors.esp
07  KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
08  Tag_Armorseller.esp
09  DLCHorseArmor.esp
0A  DLCOrrery.esp
0B  DLCFrostcrag.esp
0C  DLCThievesDen.esp
0D  DLCVileLair.esp
0E  DLCSpellTomes.esp
0F  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
10  Knights.esp
11  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
12  babehair_EV.esp
13  Opale armor for Exnem body.esp
14  ExWearUndies.esp
15  Vampiress Armors For Exnem Body.esp
16  Rosana.esp
17  Seductress Armour.esp
18  ExnemEyeCandy.esp
19  BlackLuster.esp
1A  77_Umpa_Animation.esp
1B  CTAddPose_OTPair.esp
1C  Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp
1D  Colourwheels Sexy SI Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp
1E  Colourwheels Sexy Hentais DarkRose.esp
1F  TagsYinYang.esp
20  Colourwheels Sexy Female NPCs.esp
21  Chain it!.esp
22  Streamline 3.1.esp
23  LoversLight.esp
24  LoversFSE.esp
25  LoversBed.esp
26  LoversRaperSGalgat.esp
27  LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp
28  LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp
29  LoversCreature.esp
2A  RealWalk.esp
2B  LoversPayBanditgalgat.esp
2C  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
2D  AirOC04 Vat.esp
2E  SetBody.esp
2F  CrowningIsleWorkingOn.esp  <<<<[this is Loverscrowning Isle I rename for modding reasons]
30  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
31  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
32  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
33  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
34  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
35  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
36  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
37  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
38  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
39  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
3A  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
3B  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
3C  Real_Mannequin.esp
3D  Lovers with PK.esp
3E  Lovers3dorgasm.esp
3F  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
40  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Maybe this will help you some.

one thing i may have miss, but i did not see

03 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

in your load order. or you have it below 04 x117race.esm which is very bad, it must be above this

I think your journal may have clues, if you got the bottle out of your butt, then the sirens might be a logical choice as to who to talk with next. maybe the queen, or siren mother. Might need to chat with booty again.. if you did not get some advice about the sirens from her already.

I think your journal may have clues' date=' if you got the bottle out of your butt, then the sirens might be a logical choice as to who to talk with next. maybe the queen, or siren mother. Might need to chat with booty again.. if you did not get some advice about the sirens from her already.

[/quote']

Booty didnt give me clues, she kept telling me to come back later. could it be conflicting mods?

I forget just how it went right now, but I think talking to the Siren Queen may get you going.. If booty is not helping, also I think booty has a time delay where she is studying the potion, and its contents.. Have you given her some time to study it ??

Does anyone have a hint how to make the Whore to be Pimped quest advance? I have been abducted and abused by both Johnny and Niki, spoken with Mary in Dirty Bay and that seems to be the extent of my quest. I've waited several days for something to happen, I've gone back to Johnny and Niki a couple of times just to see if that would trigger anything, Johnny just tells me to piss off and Niki acts like she's any other member of the island. Any advice will be gladly taken, thanks in advance.

I think i put a stopper on that at some point where the ladys sleeping daughter had to be done b 4 you moved on, But is a little fuzzy.. I mod like someone else would write a letter, and after I mail it i forget what I did..LOL...and :( too..!

Has Nicky taken you to the sewers the second time yet ?? this is started by talking to any of the other females at the collage. Then talk to Nicky at dirty bay.

Then you wind up talking to the nice pimp, I believe, which should get it all rolling again. But some chatting with Booty is needed too..

I have been trying to remember...

I think i put a stopper on that at some point where the ladys sleeping daughter had to be done b 4 you moved on' date=' But is a little fuzzy.. I mod like someone else would write a letter, and after I mail it i forget what I did..LOL...and :( too..!

Has Nicky taken you to the sewers the second time yet ?? this is started by talking to any of the other females at the collage. Then talk to Nicky at dirty bay.

Then you wind up talking to the nice pimp, I believe, which should get it all rolling again. But some chatting with Booty is needed too..

I have been trying to remember...

[/quote']

Hey Galgat

Thanks for the response, but unfortunately it ain't working for me. I've woken the sleeping girl, talked to everyone in the world to include all the SOAP girls in and out of the school, no joy. Every time I see Niki now she just gives me the standard greetings, no quest advancement. Guess mine is just borked. Have to fix it now anyways, tried to install the latest PK AOI and my system didn't like it, cant even start the game right now. :-/ Oh well.

you are playing my latest version' date=' and not the one that had the MBP dependency removed.. It is very old, and much is just not there in it.

Sorry to hear about your troubles.. We all have them sometimes.

[/quote']

Hey G

Finally figured it out, was my own stupidity, hadn't talked with Shelia Boner to close out the She Sleeps quest. Now I have a new issue, Nicky drags me off to the rat cage, but then nothing at all happens. I wait there for hours (real world hours), and nothing happens, just get dragged around by the Master Rat. Am I not doing something? I even tried smearing the beast lust on prior to Nicky abducting me again, just to see if the rats would do anything, and nothing. They just wander around like there's no one there.

you are playing my latest version' date=' and not the one that had the MBP dependency removed.. It is very old, and much is just not there in it.

Sorry to hear about your troubles.. We all have them sometimes.

[/quote']

Hey G

Finally figured it out, was my own stupidity, hadn't talked with Shelia Boner to close out the She Sleeps quest. Now I have a new issue, Nicky drags me off to the rat cage, but then nothing at all happens. I wait there for hours (real world hours), and nothing happens, just get dragged around by the Master Rat. Am I not doing something? I even tried smearing the beast lust on prior to Nicky abducting me again, just to see if the rats would do anything, and nothing. They just wander around like there's no one there.

I for get the exact thing about that, but I just re did it all, and it was working fine, I thought I had a little about that in the doc file.

the way i remember it she gets you in the rat pen, then she gets close enough to the head rat, your shackles disappear, the you maybe chat with Nicky, she yells at you, then you should be placed into the crawling bondage animation, and the rats start doing there thing. shortly, I think there is like a 80 sec delay, maybe a little longer. Nicky should leave.

there is a possibility, you do not have Donkeys 2.4 animations also, and this might cause it not to star if you are reaching the crawling animation, and they do not start, then this is the problem. Or is likely it.

But the rat tail animation has be around for some time. But You will eventually need them if you don't have it get donkeys 2.4 animation pack. it is very good, some of them are a little off, but over all very good enhancement.

I have them at the bottom of my load order like this

40 LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp <<

41 LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp <<

[/codebox]

I have updated this, here is the insert from the doc file.

********************VER.1.03.00************************

Things I have fixed, or added in ver.1.03.00

1. Changed the school outfit. I think this is simpler, and I adjusted it for oily skin. I like this better.

But some may not like it, you could replace the Outfit with anything you like if you are handy at all with

Tes4.

2.tweaked a lot of stuff, many thing you will never notice. I have not advance the {id} area any, and screwing your way back to the speaker there a second time will get you a "I have no Dialog" comment from them.

3.Still sometimes a problem in the bull pen getting the Bulls to start. Might have to put on and item of clothing, ring or something and take it off to get them going. I have just been over looking this..Sorry(to many other things going Skyrim and all)

4. I have added an mission "Love Armor number nine" You will have to finish the quests all the way past the pimp missions to activate it. Info on this below will spoil mission, but it is beta like, and I feel I should give advise. ( I will be trying to improve this as time allows, but updates will be slower)

There is a Gypsy Dremora, that will appear close to Carloft Home, near a cave after you have finished

the pimp missions.

1. She will give, or make you use a divine armor.

2. 5 times each day the armor will force you to preform sex acts.

3. in return your healing will increase, and it gives you water breathing for that day.

4. Each day you wear the armor you are forced to repeated this.

5. The Gypsy will harvest something the armor makes after it gets full. this should happen every 5 days. she will only find you on crowning island. I might change that latter, but for now it is that way.

6. after first contact with Gypsy you should speak with booty. maybe a couple of times. Then after the Gypsy harvests the items from the Armor the first time. and you Charge the armor again. Talk to booty again.

7. read the book, Booty gives you, and read your journal to know what to do next.

8. After someone you decide to go see after reading the Journal, says they will make you and appointment. go charge up the Armor, for about 3 days, then return to them. You should have and appointment to meet this

person that can help you by then.

9. From there it should be pretty easy to continue the mission with out any advise. I have tried to protect the armor from conflicting in my mod, but I can not say how it will react to others.

Meaning that mods like Joburge, and LandE that use a world checking script similar to mine, may conflict. But that would only happen when the Armor is worn, as My script is disabled when the armor is off.

10. There is more to this quest than just getting the Armor and wearing it..There is a Trap..

Skyrim is keeping me pretty busy so I will be slower to response's I hope this does not cause you to much trouble.

Sorry to be a pain Galgat, loving the mod, it's amazingly done and a lot longer that I thought it would be. But I'm not sure where to go next. Judging by this thread there is more to it, but I don't know how to start the quests. I've had the female emissary added to the Siren Island, and the portal rings are also active. I've talked to everyone I can but no new quests show up, all Crowning quests are listed as complete and don't point to talking to anyone else. Any clue on who to talk to next?

edit: nevermind, did the morborius (he's on an island past the pirates in case you're wondering) quest line and then siren guards talked me into the spider quest. Awesome work galgat!