Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

Hi, do you also provide hint? I don't think it is a bug or glitch or anything.

But there is  a mission on rescuing a slave Najadi. The quest said to investigate Raldbthar .

However, I have searched the whole place and even clear the Raldbthar deep market and even venture to blackreach.

Try as I might, there are no clue or anything that can reveal Najadi location. Not even the brandit or chest have any note about her.

But I have complete the capturing jade thief, blending in, broken warrior before.

Am I missing something? Please advise cause the story is getting good.

3 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I played around with it a bit and like you said, it's similair to Damsel In Distress. It can be translated to DD, but it's already pretty much like most DD content. There's only so much you can do when the player has limited options.

About using puzzles, I don't have a repeatable puzzle planned. It's seems impossible to make a puzzle with randomized elements. Unless I have a eureka moment, a repeatable puzzle probably won't happen.

I did play the one from BI about 25 times and it never really bored me. Even though I made the damn thing, I still sometimes forgot a step and that kept it interesting. I could make a puzzle without dialogue and then make the locations of things like keys random to keep it interesting. That could work, I think.

Well, I did say "pseudo-randomness". So, for example, you can make color-coded keys (black, red, white), some items (color-coordinated with keys), place keys in fixed places, but equip items on random. This way, player on second run will know where lies which key, but will need to plot path based on items equipped. Like, there are 3 of each key, and items equipped are red hobble dress, white blindfold, white collar, red gag, black boots, black hood, red mittens, black corset, white harness. Dress slows you down - so you need to get red key first, you need to unequip dress before harness, hood before gag, gag before blindfold... Or, as was suggested first - each unequipped item grants a key to open some container, which have a key for the next item. If all those keys are called the same, it creates a puzzle where you need to try all locked containers after each unequip.

Main problem in making this work is item overhead - you can't, AFAIK, place item by script and make it stick without creating and adding it to quest first. All that you can, is select and disable unneeded items. Also, making puzzle purely random makes it randomly unsolvable.

About limited options - well, then we need to add options first ? One of ideas that I had was bondage perks system - where some part of bondage grants you some ability that helps you to do something you otherwise can't - but then you need key to remove this part ? Like, heavy bondage adds waterwalking, panel gag = waterbreathing, blindfold - ability to hear and "see" unseen objects (like in vanilla Illusion Mastery Quest), mittens - ability to interact with hot objects, full rubber - shock trap immunity...

2 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Are you calling worik a fool? :P

We're all fools here, having fun breaking Skyrim to pieces ? Also, considering that one and only fool in Skyrim is also accomplished assasin.... =)))

4 hours ago, flim said:

But there is  a mission on rescuing a slave Najadi. The quest said to investigate Raldbthar .

However, I have searched the whole place and even clear the Raldbthar deep market and even venture to blackreach.

Try as I might, there are no clue or anything that can reveal Najadi location. Not even the brandit or chest have any note about her.

But I have complete the capturing jade thief, blending in, broken warrior before.

Spoiler

You don't to have to venture very deep. If you went beyond where the human bandits are, you already went too far.

17 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Are you calling worik a fool? :P

It appeared to be the logical thing to do it immersively.

Spoiler
  • Be blindfloded
  • ask 27
  • hurry off to replace the blindfold with the gag
  • sneak behind the 2
  • do my thing
  • cover my tracks to be blindfolded again
  • return and stand innocently in the shadows and wait if anyone noticed what I did

:classic_blush:

22 hours ago, flim said:

It's not far in Raldbthar. Look for something you'd normally look in.

I do have bad news though, that's currently the last story quest.

21 hours ago, DeWired said:

Well, I did say "pseudo-randomness". So, for example, you can make color-coded keys (black, red, white), some items (color-coordinated with keys), place keys in fixed places, but equip items on random. This way, player on second run will know where lies which key, but will need to plot path based on items equipped. Like, there are 3 of each key, and items equipped are red hobble dress, white blindfold, white collar, red gag, black boots, black hood, red mittens, black corset, white harness. Dress slows you down - so you need to get red key first, you need to unequip dress before harness, hood before gag, gag before blindfold... Or, as was suggested first - each unequipped item grants a key to open some container, which have a key for the next item. If all those keys are called the same, it creates a puzzle where you need to try all locked containers after each unequip.

Main problem in making this work is item overhead - you can't, AFAIK, place item by script and make it stick without creating and adding it to quest first.

I think the best option is making the key locations random instead of the restraints.

All that you can, is select and disable unneeded items. Also, making puzzle purely random makes it randomly unsolvable.

Yeah, making every aspect random will never work.

About limited options - well, then we need to add options first ? One of ideas that I had was bondage perks system - where some part of bondage grants you some ability that helps you to do something you otherwise can't - but then you need key to remove this part ? Like, heavy bondage adds waterwalking, panel gag = waterbreathing, blindfold - ability to hear and "see" unseen objects (like in vanilla Illusion Mastery Quest), mittens - ability to interact with hot objects, full rubber - shock trap immunity...

I don't know. I like how restraints take control away and this system would also mess with balance.

We're all fools here, having fun breaking Skyrim to pieces ? Also, considering that one and only fool in Skyrim is also accomplished assasin.... =)))

I think the creators are the biggest fools. I spent 1000+ hours on an adult mod for a game from 2011. :P

6 hours ago, LordDarSteel said:

Just picked this mod back up after reinstalling DD. I really enjoy it! The dialogue between Katarina and Laura seems natural and actually makes me care for these two as people. I also really enjoyed the bits of mistaken identity!

Thank you so much. That's really good to hear. :blush:

6 hours ago, worik said:

It appeared to be the logical thing to do it immersively.

Hide contents
  • Be blindfloded
  • ask 27
  • hurry off to replace the blindfold with the gag
  • sneak behind the 2
  • do my thing
  • cover my tracks to be blindfolded again
  • return and stand innocently in the shadows and wait if anyone noticed what I did

:classic_blush:

That makes sense. Thanks for the explanation.

44 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I think the best option is making the key locations random instead of the restraints.

All that you can, is select and disable unneeded items. Also, making puzzle purely random makes it randomly unsolvable.

Yeah, making every aspect random will never work.

I suggested making devices random instead of key locations, because devices, when placed on character, stays there until unlocked, through save-loads, cell traversal and so on. Of course, keys can be awarded not by loot mechanic, but by object activation - like, "You searched a picture frame, and found a key". This way it can be random key from predeterminated location.

51 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I don't know. I like how restraints take control away and this system would also mess with balance.

About balance - of course, "perks" can be not fulltime actual perks, but object enchantments, for example. Or quest-time active. I had an idea of bondage challenge mod, where you have full range of perks in your disposal while doing challenge - and chance of one of them made permanent as challenge completion reward possibility.

Also, some of those "perks" are also more about immersion, then balance - waterwalking in heavy bondage. for example, remove swimming in yokes, armbinders, and petsuits ?

And of course, it also can be made backwards - like, having metal restraints equipped makes shock trap on some door unpassable, blocking progression.

There also exist an option of restarting unsolvable challenge with different randomization - it just requires some way for player to surrender and justification.

19 minutes ago, DeWired said:

I suggested making devices random instead of key locations, because devices, when placed on character, stays there until unlocked, through save-loads, cell traversal and so on. Of course, keys can be awarded not by loot mechanic, but by object activation - like, "You searched a picture frame, and found a key". This way it can be random key from predeterminated location.

I was thinking of adding custom keys for the custom restraints at random in chosen locations. I won't use regular keys and regular restraints, I want to have control over the situation.

19 minutes ago, DeWired said:

About balance - of course, "perks" can be not fulltime actual perks, but object enchantments, for example. Or quest-time active. I had an idea of bondage challenge mod, where you have full range of perks in your disposal while doing challenge - and chance of one of them made permanent as challenge completion reward possibility.

Also, some of those "perks" are also more about immersion, then balance - waterwalking in heavy bondage. for example, remove swimming in yokes, armbinders, and petsuits ?

And of course, it also can be made backwards - like, having metal restraints equipped makes shock trap on some door unpassable, blocking progression.

There also exist an option of restarting unsolvable challenge with different randomization - it just requires some way for player to surrender and justification.

What kind of challenges were you going to add?

4 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I was thinking of adding custom keys for the custom restraints at random in chosen locations. I won't use regular keys and regular restraints, I want to have control over the situation.

Well, of course. By 'random key' I meant that there exist custom set of keys for restraints, and you get a random key from this set. Otherwise it is already done in too many mods in looting.

6 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

What kind of challenges were you going to add?

Something like Fort Boyard. Maze, with series of rooms loosely linked by scripted doors - this way, maze layout can be randomized or even changed on the fly, as in Cube. Basically, idea was to use restraints not as things to get off, but as magical (cursed) elements of puzzle, that you must add and remove in correct order. And if you fail and/or get stuck, you get booted from challenge track with penalty devices added. There was also some faint idea to make use of follower in getting challenge done, maybe in Fort Boyard fashion again - leaving him/her a hostage as exchange for the key needed to progress, or something. Right now I'm trying to understand what's actually possible using game engine and mods from Devious family.

8 hours ago, DeWired said:

Something like Fort Boyard. Maze, with series of rooms loosely linked by scripted doors - this way, maze layout can be randomized or even changed on the fly, as in Cube. Basically, idea was to use restraints not as things to get off, but as magical (cursed) elements of puzzle, that you must add and remove in correct order. And if you fail and/or get stuck, you get booted from challenge track with penalty devices added. There was also some faint idea to make use of follower in getting challenge done, maybe in Fort Boyard fashion again - leaving him/her a hostage as exchange for the key needed to progress, or something. Right now I'm trying to understand what's actually possible using game engine and mods from Devious family.

I've no idea what Fort Boyard is that said my thoughts/input.

You would have to make a bunch of possible layouts rather than fully random each time just so it is never fully impossible, giving up is one thing, being unable to finish no matter how well you do is another. 

Having scripted doors that, rather than being a normal cell transition, teleport you to a destination determined using some value randomly set when you start could probably work (pick a random number use that numbers layout of teleports, possibly have some layouts be more rare by making more common ones a range instead of a single value).

If you are going to use followers for it make sure the player has a follower before using a layout that requires one. You could probably do what SL Survival does with followers when you enter the kennel to facilitate taking them hostage, maybe after a scene or two :classic_wink:.

You should probably either temporarily remove all items from the player, or buff their carrying capacity so that overburdening doesn't make things needlessly difficult.

Might be fun to (available once you unlock them) make some rooms that require Whirlwind Sprint, or Clear Skies shouts to complete (have to escape gags and other shout blocking devices to pass).

Not sure how you could make traps that aren't just a message/magic wall telling you that you can't go through until you have/remove certain devices, perhaps with some damage to the player as punishment for trying.

Ideas for themes of traps:

• devious(not metal) boots to cross an electrified floor
  • uneven floor that causes you to trip if wearing high heeled boots.
  • gasmask (or full hoods, opinion?) to pass through a room full of gas
  • I like the idea of mittens to manipulate something hot
  • rubber gloves to open an electrified door
  • Npc's that want you to wear certain devices for things that don't reasonably have any benefit

Stuff like this would require you to find equip remove and replace devices as you progress through the maze.

Perhaps some rooms have multiple passages but some of them can only be opened from a certain direction allowing you to unlock shortcuts back to places you've already been letting you bypass certain traps when backtracking. Would need to figure out a way to reset those when restarting the maze though.

I will leave this off there, It isn't exactly on topic.

On topic as best I can, since I don't have much in that regard currently.

I still have yet to fully play through the (available) questline of this mod, I have finished the first two storyline quests... once. I keep restarting my playthroughs for various reasons, I need to ignore new/updated mods and just play soon. That said I do like the personalities of the characters in the mod that I've seen, and nothing has felt like entirely contrived situations, the ending of what she deserves is a little bit, but they at least question why the player isn't there with "Jade" it never occurred to them what might happen if the player failed I guess, or that the player might fail, you know sending her after someone that she knows nothing about, except a possible alias. Still loved them these errors are believable as they are not logical errors, but a lack of enough foresight or planning on the part of characters involved.

17 hours ago, DeWired said:

Well, of course. By 'random key' I meant that there exist custom set of keys for restraints, and you get a random key from this set. Otherwise it is already done in too many mods in looting.

That sounds really interesting. I was also thinking of doing something like that with loaddoors, but I dropped it because I wanted to focus on other things.

I'm looking forward to what you cook up.

13 hours ago, 666VAMPIRE666 said:

I have a problem that after a request to show my product nothing happens and when buying keys in the character’s inventory nothing is added and there is no quest after talking to find a stone in the whiteran

If you can't buy anything from them, there could be something wrong in your game. My mod doesn't change how trading works, it uses the vanilla barter system. Does trading with other people work?

About the quest, is the quest 'A Strange Rock' still in your journal?

8 hours ago, Tenri said:

On topic as best I can, since I don't have much in that regard currently.

I still have yet to fully play through the (available) questline of this mod, I have finished the first two storyline quests... once. I keep restarting my playthroughs for various reasons, I need to ignore new/updated mods and just play soon. That said I do like the personalities of the characters in the mod that I've seen, and nothing has felt like entirely contrived situations, the ending of what she deserves is a little bit, but they at least question why the player isn't there with "Jade" it never occurred to them what might happen if the player failed I guess, or that the player might fail, you know sending her after someone that she knows nothing about, except a possible alias. Still loved them these errors are believable as they are not logical errors, but a lack of enough foresight or planning on the part of characters involved.

Thank you. :)

I have to make them a bit naive sometimes because it's boring when everything goes right.

7 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

If you can't buy anything from them, there could be something wrong in your game. My mod doesn't change how trading works, it uses the vanilla barter system. Does trading with other people work?

About the quest, is the quest 'A Strange Rock' still in your journal?

Trading with regular NPCs is going well.
After talking about receiving this quest, he does not appear in the quest journal

Maybe with what from the assembly it conflicts? Although it seems that with all the trade normally goes with the exception of Laura

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
Falskaar.esm
Wyrmstooth.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
JSwords.esm
SoS - Civilization.esp
SoS - The Dungeons.esp
SoS - The Wilds.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
SharedSeranaDialogue.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
MolagBalsInferno.esm
OSA.esm
Azzi.esm
WyrmstoothTravelCrashHotfix.esp
WyrmstothMapMarkerHotfix.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
SoS - Civilization -PatchCoTSounds.esp
SoS - The Wilds-PatchCoTSounds.esp
Immersive Sounds - Aural Assortment.esp
Immersive Sounds - Footsteps.esp
Immersive Sounds - Weaponry.esp
NMFWLM_legendary_edition.esp
NMFWLM_falskaar.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISspells.esp
Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins.esp
Populated Forts Towers Places.esp
Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp
VictoriaG_Load_Screens_Fullscreen.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
Dark Fantasy Overhaul.esp
TownsAndCitiesEnhanced.esp
RiverwoodEnhancedPlugin.esp
WhiterunInEnhanced.esp
TAVERiften.esp
TAVESolitude.esp
TAVEWindhelm.esp
Vigilant.esp
Vigilant Voiced.esp
jotunheim.esp
ForgottenCity.esp
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - RCRN Pure.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
ImprovedFishBASIC.esp
Falskaar OST in Skyrim.esp
RevansMusic.esp
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp
RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - UNP.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp
AK_RM_PubicStyles_All_In_One.esp
TheCoenaculiUNP.esp
bodyscars.esp
FreckleMania2.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
ApachiiHair.esp
EnhancedWetnessandPuddles.esp
Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp
Drinking Fountains of Skyrim Sound.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
High Level Enemies.esp
High Level Enemies - Dawnguard.esp
High Level Enemies - Dragonborn.esp
High Level Enemies - Falskaar.esp
High Level Enemies - Raised Ability Caps.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD- Realistic Ragdoll Force.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
ISWeaponry Enhanced Blood Patch.esp
Extended Encounters.esp
Size does matter.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
HavenBag.esp
HDT Female Hairstyles.esp
HentaiVoidArmor.esp
JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp
KatanaCrafting.esp
JackshBabyDoll.esp
LADX.esp
zzArmormashups.esp
Mini Vamps.esp
OverflowingEnchant.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
hothtrooper44_ArmorPatch.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Standalone.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Standalone_DG&DB.esp
AeriAssassin.esp
LindsMarksmageGarb.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
RayeksEnd.esp
UIExtensions.esp
LPBards.esp
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
CWIDawnDragonPatch.esp
CWIELnFXPatch.esp
Siluska_Amuletov_I_Altarei_Bogov.esp
Chesko_Frostfall.esp
Colorful_Magic.esp
LostGrimoire.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp
Better Vampires.esp
DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp
BatTravel.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
Footprints.esp
getSnowy.esp
UnblockActivate.esp
MoreBanditCamps.esp
Locational Damage.esp
merchantsfillsoulgems.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
ImmersiveFP.esp
Death Cam (60 Seconds).esp
MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp
TTYM - Think to Yourself Messages.esp
TTYM - Frostfall Module.esp
Random Vampire Attacks in Towns Disabled.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
SkyRe_Combat.esp
VioLens.esp
HeartBreaker.esp
Headtracking.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
PrivateNeeds.esp
PrivateNeeds-RND.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
RND_DrinkingFountains-Patch.esp
RND_CheckNeedsTranslation.esp
Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
Rotten Corpses.esp
BFSEffects.esp
WATER.esp
WATER Plants.esp
WATER DG.esp
WATER DB.esp
WATER Falskaar.esp
Real Clouds.esp
Real Feeding V3.esp
SkoomaDrugged.esp
fallentreebridges.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB + FS + WT.esp
Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp
Xtended Loot - Core.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Scary Traps - 2x Damage.esp
Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
abotFiresHurt.esp
WetandCold.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
Holidays.esp
Hunterborn.esp
Hunterborn_RND-Patch.esp
Hunterborn_Frostfall-Patch.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
altvamplord.esp
CustomVLFormWings.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
Smoking Torches.esp
Animated Fairy Wings.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
LoversVictim.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
SexLab STDs.esp
DW.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp
DD - Interactions.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
LoversComfort.esp
Sexual Vampire Feed.esp
SexLab Attraction.esm
SexLab Approach.esp
SexLab Warmbodies.esp
Serana No Hood.esp
Marriable Serana.esp
Marriable Serana HF.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp
LADL - No Starting Spells.esp
NPC Body Scale Randomizer.esp
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
UFO - Dragonborn AddOn.esp
SRX_ImperialFemaleFace.esp
SBF All In One - UNP.esp
The Ordinary Women.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
BFAP v1.3.esp
BeeingFemale_rus_name.esp
BeeingFemaleFix.esp
Serana.esp
zzEstrus.esp
PlayerValueControler.esp
sexlab_WearAndTear.esp
SlaveTats.esp
Apropos.esp
SpousesEnhanced.esp
SpousesEnhanced_Serana.esp
EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp
EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp
EMCompViljaSkyrimBodyPatch.esp
SpousesEnhanced_Vilja.esp
NoNudeWomen.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
RichMerchants.esp

i find same  problem with Captured dreams and Night Mistress mansion  NPC   mm and i have  DD Integration and Expansion 4.0 ver

On 12/12/2019 at 2:49 AM, 666VAMPIRE666 said:

After talking about receiving this quest, he does not appear in the quest journal

Maybe with what from the assembly it conflicts? Although it seems that with all the trade normally goes with the exception of Laura

Hide contents

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
Falskaar.esm
Wyrmstooth.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
JSwords.esm
SoS - Civilization.esp
SoS - The Dungeons.esp
SoS - The Wilds.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
SharedSeranaDialogue.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
MolagBalsInferno.esm
OSA.esm
Azzi.esm
NMFWLM_falskaar.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISspells.esp
WhiterunInEnhanced.esp
TAVERiften.esp
TAVESolitude.esp
TAVEWindhelm.esp
Vigilant.esp
Vigilant Voiced.esp
jotunheim.esp
ForgottenCity.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
ImprovedFishBASIC.esp
RevansMusic.esp
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp
TheCoenaculiUNP.esp
bodyscars.esp
FreckleMania2.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
ApachiiHair.esp
High Level Enemies.esp
Extended Encounters.esp
Size does matter.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
HavenBag.esp
HentaiVoidArmor.esp
KatanaCrafting.esp
JackshBabyDoll.esp
LADX.esp
zzArmormashups.esp
Mini Vamps.esp
OverflowingEnchant.esp
AeriAssassin.esp
LindsMarksmageGarb.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
RayeksEnd.esp
UIExtensions.esp
LPBards.esp
CWIDawnDragonPatch.esp
CWIELnFXPatch.esp
Chesko_Frostfall.esp
Colorful_Magic.esp
LostGrimoire.esp
Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp
Better Vampires.esp
BatTravel.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
Footprints.esp
getSnowy.esp
UnblockActivate.esp
MoreBanditCamps.esp
Locational Damage.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
ImmersiveFP.esp
MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
SkyRe_Combat.esp
VioLens.esp
HeartBreaker.esp
Headtracking.esp
PrivateNeeds.esp
PrivateNeeds-RND.esp
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
Rotten Corpses.esp
BFSEffects.esp
WATER.esp
WATER Plants.esp
WATER DG.esp
WATER DB.esp
WATER Falskaar.esp
Real Clouds.esp
Real Feeding V3.esp
SkoomaDrugged.esp
fallentreebridges.esp
Xtended Loot - Core.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
abotFiresHurt.esp
WetandCold.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
Holidays.esp
Hunterborn.esp
Hunterborn_RND-Patch.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
altvamplord.esp
CustomVLFormWings.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
Smoking Torches.esp
Animated Fairy Wings.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
LoversVictim.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
SexLab STDs.esp
DW.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
DD - Interactions.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
LoversComfort.esp
Sexual Vampire Feed.esp
SexLab Attraction.esm
SexLab Approach.esp
SexLab Warmbodies.esp
Serana No Hood.esp
Marriable Serana.esp
Marriable Serana HF.esp
SBF All In One - UNP.esp
The Ordinary Women.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
BFAP v1.3.esp
BeeingFemaleFix.esp
Serana.esp
zzEstrus.esp
PlayerValueControler.esp
sexlab_WearAndTear.esp
SlaveTats.esp
Apropos.esp
SpousesEnhanced.esp
EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp
NoNudeWomen.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
RichMerchants.esp

i find same  problem with Captured dreams and Night Mistress mansion  NPC   mm and i have  DD Integration and Expansion 4.0 ver

something i noticed that was missing from your load order is the USLEP, if you dont have it you may want to go and get it from the Nexus mod site.

On 12/12/2019 at 11:49 AM, 666VAMPIRE666 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
Falskaar.esm
Wyrmstooth.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
JSwords.esm
SoS - Civilization.esp
SoS - The Dungeons.esp
SoS - The Wilds.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
SharedSeranaDialogue.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
MolagBalsInferno.esm
OSA.esm
Azzi.esm
NMFWLM_falskaar.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISspells.esp
WhiterunInEnhanced.esp
TAVERiften.esp
TAVESolitude.esp
TAVEWindhelm.esp
Vigilant.esp
Vigilant Voiced.esp
jotunheim.esp
ForgottenCity.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
ImprovedFishBASIC.esp
RevansMusic.esp
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp
TheCoenaculiUNP.esp
bodyscars.esp
FreckleMania2.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
ApachiiHair.esp
High Level Enemies.esp
Extended Encounters.esp
Size does matter.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
HavenBag.esp
HentaiVoidArmor.esp
KatanaCrafting.esp
JackshBabyDoll.esp
LADX.esp
zzArmormashups.esp
Mini Vamps.esp
OverflowingEnchant.esp
AeriAssassin.esp
LindsMarksmageGarb.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
RayeksEnd.esp
UIExtensions.esp
LPBards.esp
CWIDawnDragonPatch.esp
CWIELnFXPatch.esp
Chesko_Frostfall.esp
Colorful_Magic.esp
LostGrimoire.esp
Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp
Better Vampires.esp
BatTravel.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
Footprints.esp
getSnowy.esp
UnblockActivate.esp
MoreBanditCamps.esp
Locational Damage.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
ImmersiveFP.esp
MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
SkyRe_Combat.esp
VioLens.esp
HeartBreaker.esp
Headtracking.esp
PrivateNeeds.esp
PrivateNeeds-RND.esp
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
Rotten Corpses.esp
BFSEffects.esp
WATER.esp
WATER Plants.esp
WATER DG.esp
WATER DB.esp
WATER Falskaar.esp
Real Clouds.esp
Real Feeding V3.esp
SkoomaDrugged.esp
fallentreebridges.esp
Xtended Loot - Core.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
abotFiresHurt.esp
WetandCold.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
Holidays.esp
Hunterborn.esp
Hunterborn_RND-Patch.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
altvamplord.esp
CustomVLFormWings.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
Smoking Torches.esp
Animated Fairy Wings.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
LoversVictim.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
SexLab STDs.esp
DW.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
DD - Interactions.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
LoversComfort.esp
Sexual Vampire Feed.esp
SexLab Attraction.esm
SexLab Approach.esp
SexLab Warmbodies.esp
Serana No Hood.esp
Marriable Serana.esp
Marriable Serana HF.esp
SBF All In One - UNP.esp
The Ordinary Women.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
BFAP v1.3.esp
BeeingFemaleFix.esp
Serana.esp
zzEstrus.esp
PlayerValueControler.esp
sexlab_WearAndTear.esp
SlaveTats.esp
Apropos.esp
SpousesEnhanced.esp
EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp
NoNudeWomen.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
RichMerchants.esp

If you're having the same issue with other mods, there is probably something wrong with your game.

Please try to trade again and then post the papyrus log as an attachment.

Like @shadowwolf2k7 said, installing USLEEP can also help.

Just heard about this... I hate when I'm right!

"

Hello to all of our patrons, supporters, and fans- both past and present! You may not have been aware of this prior to now, but on December the 10th we got a notice that our page was suspended by patreon.

We were suspended without warning, during the holidays. We negotiated with patreon in good faith, but they had considerable problems with all of our games. Complying with their demands would have required more time and money than was available to us.

To put it simply, to get our patreon page back up we would have had to remove all hypnosis from all of our games and ban Kissing Therapy entirely (because, in spite of being in college, the characters were perceived as underage), among other requests... All our content,  our games,  our media, 100% gone. As you can imagine, with the amount of power they wield,this was an incredibly nerve-racking moment.

"

source: https://www.patreon.com/posts/dear-fans-and-32345925

On 12/16/2019 at 3:25 PM, LAXL02 said:

Just heard about this... I hate when I'm right!

"

Hello to all of our patrons, supporters, and fans- both past and present! You may not have been aware of this prior to now, but on December the 10th we got a notice that our page was suspended by patreon.

We were suspended without warning, during the holidays. We negotiated with patreon in good faith, but they had considerable problems with all of our games. Complying with their demands would have required more time and money than was available to us.

To put it simply, to get our patreon page back up we would have had to remove all hypnosis from all of our games and ban Kissing Therapy entirely (because, in spite of being in college, the characters were perceived as underage), among other requests... All our content,  our games,  our media, 100% gone. As you can imagine, with the amount of power they wield,this was an incredibly nerve-racking moment.

"

source: https://www.patreon.com/posts/dear-fans-and-32345925

They were suspended for content that was published on their Patreon. My mod isn't on Patreon and I think they can't suspend my Patreon page for something on a different site.

Using hypnosis puts you on thin ice. I'd say it depends on how you use it, if it's used to force sex it's obviously rape. Some policies just ban hypnosis just to be safe.

Having underage characters in a NSFW game is just wrong.

I still don't think that I'm at risk. If they do have an issue with my Patreon, I think I can just remove the screenshots to get it back.

I'm going to be more carefull with the teasers I post though.

Hey all,

I've got a new PC now. I copied my Skyrim install over to the new PC and it took me about a week, but Skyrim seems to work now.

I want to do some more testing to make sure that it's stable, but I'm almost ready to get working again.

For the curious, here are some specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3400G

RAM: 16 GB

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650

Storage: SSD 1000GB Samsung 860 QVO

The old one had a SATA I HDD so this SSD feels amazing. I have a lot of files for the mod and I have to make a lot of backups so this is going to save me a lot of time.

43 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

For the curious

*folds hands behind back, looks whistling and innocently up into the sky*

:classic_happy:

*secretly takes a look into the family treasure chest, what's left to spend on funny things*

On 12/20/2019 at 11:13 AM, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Hey all,

I've got a new PC now. I copied my Skyrim install over to the new PC and it took me about a week, but Skyrim seems to work now.

I want to do some more testing to make sure that it's stable, but I'm almost ready to get working again.

For the curious, here are some specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3400G

RAM: 16 GB

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650

Storage: SSD 1000GB Samsung 860 QVO

The old one had a SATA I HDD so this SSD feels amazing. I have a lot of files for the mod and I have to make a lot of backups so this is going to save me a lot of time.

Good to hear it. Looks like you've gotten some good parts there (I have no idea about AMD CPUs, so I can't really comment there), about the same as my current rig, which I am quite content with (once I got it to stop randomly crashing, oh the joy of building your own computer ;-P). I can well imagine the speed boost from SATA to SSD, my current one uses an SSD for Windows, and the improvement in start-up were quite amazing.