Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

12 hours ago, darkfender666 said:

Hi could i get some help with the last pqr of the quest?

Hide contents

i escaped the first cell the collar bound me again and i can't do anything with nads tied and blindfold.

You didn't explain very clearly what point in quest you are at but if i had to guess...

Spoiler

I assume you can access the statues? They will do a bit random things with your devices, freeing or adding new ones. You need to click them enough times to get a setup that's helpful. Save game before you try.

I think it could even be a little buggy, i found no logic with order i should be clicking them.

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

You didn't explain very clearly what point in quest you are at but if i had to guess...

Reveal hidden contents

I assume you can access the statues? They will do a bit random things with your devices, freeing or adding new ones. You need to click them enough times to get a setup that's helpful. Save game before you try.

I think it could even be a little buggy, i found no logic with order i should be clicking them.

Statues does nothing :(

I just escaped the cell using the knife on the table and cutting the rope... after that i get leather high security equipment.

i guess i have to do something else before using the 3 statues

On 11/13/2021 at 9:35 AM, darkfender666 said:

If i click them they say the idols doesn't seems to do anything.

Maybe i need to do something else before or they are bugged?

Spoiler

Take a good look at the table the idols are standing on. There should be something there that can help you get free.

17 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

Great mod! Small request... when buying keys, please add the gold to Laura. I've made the cost of keys very expensive. Would like a chance to get some of that gold back.

Looking forward to trying the quests.

You can always change that in the MCM menu. There is an option for it.

58 minutes ago, HyperonicX said:

You can always change that in the MCM menu. There is an option for it.

Sorry. Don't see where. I am talking about I need to buy (not sell) a key. I pay ~5000g. When I go into the What do you have for sale? would like to see the 5000 adding to starting merchant gold.

If I am missing it in the MCM, my apologies. Just don't see it.

10 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

Sorry. Don't see where. I am talking about I need to buy (not sell) a key. I pay ~5000g. When I go into the What do you have for sale? would like to see the 5000 adding to starting merchant gold.

If I am missing it in the MCM, my apologies. Just don't see it.

There's an option to sell your unneeded keys for a percentage, which is 10% default. You can increase it to whatever you wish.

47 minutes ago, HyperonicX said:

There's an option to sell your unneeded keys for a percentage, which is 10% default. You can increase it to whatever you wish.

I don't have any keys. The only source is this mod. And I made the cost really high. I want Laura to use the gold I give her for the keys I buy so I can sell other stuff to get my gold back.

19 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

I don't have any keys. The only source is this mod. And I made the cost really high. I want Laura to use the gold I give her for the keys I buy so I can sell other stuff to get my gold back.

That makes sense. I seemed to have misinterpreted what you meant.

My bad.

9 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

Great mod! Small request... when buying keys, please add the gold to Laura. I've made the cost of keys very expensive. Would like a chance to get some of that gold back.

Uhmm, Laura has about 22k in her cash, and as she only buys DD items, I never ever came close to draining that.

Well, I finally got around to running through from start to finish (end of 'Origin' quest) and I am very happy to say that the only bug I had was Darius being stuck in the basement - that was solved with a simple 'moveto player' command, at which point the quest proceeded normally. No guard glitches, no ctd, no save errors, no problems whatsoever.

eagerly awaiting the next chapter, which I suspect is going to involve a trip to Ivarstead.

For those interested, playing on S/AE, rolled back from the AE 'upgrade' using the 'Best of Both Worlds' patch found on Nexus.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57618

Now, if we could just get a voice file that doesn't sound like it's been hacked together from sixteen different voice actors with every other word having a different inflection.........

hi laura and friends , i have a slight issue with the origin quest , spolier alert when katrina knocks me down and darisus finished his dialog the screen fades to black and my character is laying in the cell doing nothing just laying there can only move her head and waited not fast forward game time for good 10 mins and fast forward time nothing ,is it a conflict with dcl which i have as well , up until that point i was enjoying the story 

Edited by woodie99
40 minutes ago, woodie99 said:

darisus finished his dialog the screen fades to black and my character is laying in the cell doing nothing just laying there can only move her head

The paralysis effect is intentional, the scene not progressing isn't.

40 minutes ago, woodie99 said:

is it a conflict with dcl which i have as well

Shouldn't be.

Do you happen to play on SSE btw? There have been reports of particular scenes in said quest not progressing in the SSE-converted version of LBS.

Edited by Taki17
16 minutes ago, woodie99 said:

hi laura and friends , i have a slight issue with the origin quest , spolier alert when katrina knocks me down and darisus finished his dialog the screen fades to black and my character is laying in the cell doing nothing just laying there can only move her head and waited not fast forward game time for good 10 mins and fast forward time nothing ,is it a conflict with dcl which i have as well , up until that point i was enjoying the story 

I don't think cursed loot is innately incompatible, but it's usually wise to turn off any parts, of any mod, that might interrupt the scenes (like the looting and encounter-based stuff).

2 minutes ago, ainamtuollaf said:

With CACO installed, the recipes that you have to cook to make Origins proceed don't actually exist...

The mod checks for the cooked food being added to your inventory when progressing the quest stages. Provided CACO does not remove said cooked foods from the game, you can use the console to give yourself the missing ingredients or the end product to progress the quest. Otherwise, you can make a compatibility patch that adjusts the available ingredients at that part.

Hi, i have issues with, laura's mods. 1. in chastity belt for money quest, when i want to get off chastity, Laura's want me to get in cage. When i get into "Person is busy" and nothing happens. When Katarina is getting off any of restrains or even i  struggle of it, when i "get off" restrains dont get off, nothing happens. In second mission when i get to thief, and she give me posion, she dont stand up and nothing happens. 3. Lips dont open to gag. Please help me

Edited by ReX1022o
9 hours ago, Taki17 said:

The paralysis effect is intentional, the scene not progressing isn't.

Shouldn't be.

Do you happen to play on SSE btw? There have been reports of particular scenes in said quest not progressing in the SSE-converted version of LBS.

yes i were playing on sse ,i might try replaying it without any other devious quest mods installed 

Edited by woodie99

If those people asking for help could please state if they are playing on LE or SE, that would be really nice.

9 hours ago, ReX1022o said:

Hi, i have issues with, laura's mods. 1. in chastity belt for money quest, when i want to get off chastity, Laura's want me to get in cage. When i get into "Person is busy" and nothing happens.

You should be force-walked into the cage. Then you get locked in and have to wait (real time, not wait command) for some time. If you get "person is busy" you might need to wait for your script lag to clear, and being locked in the cage, you shouldn't even be albe to activate her.

9 hours ago, ReX1022o said:

3. Lips dont open to gag. Please help me

That had been an issue with DD4.3 where you needed a patch, but this is solved with DD5. On LE that is.