Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

3 hours ago, Ryutenma said:

Im also having this same issue and i have to figure you a fix for it can someone please help us 

I think the reason for this situation may be mods conflict, especially the script, which destroys the script function of DDLBS and makes it impossible to continue. If possible, you'd better provide a papyrus log so that @Laura can check your problem. And you need to ensure the correctness of the mods's plug-ins

Edited by tznvlw
1 hour ago, bubba999 said:

My PC did a delivery and the collar was left locked on. Is there a way to remove it?

Through console commands. Or do another delivery and hope the device unequip does not fail you this time. Also maybe look into and sort out your game and mods, if you are having difficulty with device equips in general.

5 hours ago, Taki17 said:

Through console commands. Or do another delivery and hope the device unequip does not fail you this time. Also maybe look into and sort out your game and mods, if you are having difficulty with device equips in general.

Can't remove a device numbered 8000000 in the console... no other difficulties.

2 hours ago, bubba999 said:

Can't remove a device numbered 8000000 in the console... no other difficulties.

I had the hood stuck on me after being tricked by Jade.  When they let me out of the cage, the hood was off for a second then went right back on.  Everything else was removed correctly.  I searched for Laura's key, added that and was able to remove the hood.  Will probably work for the delivery gear too.  One sec and I'll look up what the refID of that key is.  Spoilering that info because the key is a super cheat.  

Spoiler

player.additem xx01C35A 1

... where xx is the position of Laura's mod in your load order.  The key name is "Laura's Secret Dummy Key".   Once you're free, I suggest removing the key (player.removeitem xx01C35A 1) so that you don't accidentally screw up a quest somehow. 

Edited by Naps-On-Dirt
10 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I had the hood stuck on me after being tricked by Jade.  When they let me out of the cage, the hood was off for a second then went right back on.  Everything else was removed correctly.  I searched for Laura's key, added that and was able to remove the hood.  Will probably work for the delivery gear too.  One sec and I'll look up what the refID of that key is.  Spoilering that info because the key is a super cheat.  

Hide contents

player.additem xx01C35A 1

... where xx is the position of Laura's mod in your load order.  The key name is "Laura's Secret Dummy Key".   Once you're free, I suggest removing the key (player.removeitem xx01C35A 1) so that you don't accidentally screw up a quest somehow. 

Thank you!

For the quest blending in, The bottle of the mead in the tavern is no where to be found. I Already have the chastity belt and plug and I have checked every single storage space. And the slave girl in the tavern only says she is not allowed to talk to me. So this could be a glitch, or you've hidden it insanely well.

but I'm going to restart the quest after I buy a bottle of mead and see if that works.

On 8/3/2021 at 11:04 AM, BianTheGreat said:

I have a question about "the trapped hunter", where is the slave i need to rescue? Is the place where she is random or is she always in the same place? I chcecked in the dungeon where laura told me but she is not there. There is not even a quest marker.

Yeah all the quest markers are gone. I'm guessing an oversight

7 minutes ago, MainMansrevenge said:

For the quest blending in, The bottle of the mead in the tavern is no where to be found. I Already have the chastity belt and plug and I have checked every single storage space. And the slave girl in the tavern only says she is not allowed to talk to me. So this could be a glitch, or you've hidden it insanely well.

but I'm going to restart the quest after I buy a bottle of mead and see if that works.

You don't need a specific bottle. There should be quite a few dotted around on the tables in the tavern area.

49 minutes ago, MainMansrevenge said:

Yeah all the quest markers are gone. I'm guessing an oversight

No, that's called Quest Design. None of that "be a good doggie and fetch that marker" quests, but the oldschool kind of quests where you have to read and think.

5 hours ago, MainMansrevenge said:

There's bottles across the tavern, it isn't a specific one. 

43 minutes ago, MainMansrevenge said:

I didn't see any that's the problem. 

Do you have any mod that affects consumables in some way?  'cause they are on nearly every table in the tavern area.  Hell, there are two on the table near the target practice area above the tavern on the way back to the main area. 

Just now, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Do you have any mod that affects consumables in some way?  'cause they are on nearly every table in the tavern area.  Hell, there are two on the table near the target practice area above the tavern on the way back to the main area. 

None that I know of. Maybe Troubles of heroine. But I searched again and not a single bottle to be seen. And trying to restart the quest from a previous save, The quest as usual is now not triggering, so I'll have to come back at a later time and bring a bottle of mead.

3 hours ago, MainMansrevenge said:

None that I know of. Maybe Troubles of heroine. But I searched again and not a single bottle to be seen. And trying to restart the quest from a previous save, The quest as usual is now not triggering, so I'll have to come back at a later time and bring a bottle of mead.

You could also give yourself a bottle with console commands. I think it's the standard Nord Mead one. To be sure, put it on the ground and pick it up again.

As to there being no bottles, that is extremely strange, and certainly not the fault of the mod, since it was never reported. You could try reinstalling the mod, or checking any mods that change consumables in any way.

Edited by Viri1
3 hours ago, MainMansrevenge said:

Do you use iNeed? There's an option there for replacing and/or removing most food items in the world, maybe it affects mead too?

On 8/11/2021 at 2:35 PM, ecksdee44 said:

Do you use iNeed? There's an option there for replacing and/or removing most food items in the world, maybe it affects mead too?

No, never actually heard of that one. Turns out I need to restart the whole game after i removed a rather extensive mod. I may reinstall Laura's shop as well

On 8/11/2021 at 2:05 PM, Viri1 said:

You could also give yourself a bottle with console commands. I think it's the standard Nord Mead one. To be sure, put it on the ground and pick it up again.

As to there being no bottles, that is extremely strange, and certainly not the fault of the mod, since it was never reported. You could try reinstalling the mod, or checking any mods that change consumables in any way.

Yeah I'm reinstall seeing as how I need to start a fresh game anyway after the removal of an armor mod that seems to have negatively affected the game

4 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

I'm having the bug right at the end of the Blending In quest where Katarina and Laura stand in front of the counter and both say "This person is busy". Did anyone find a solution other than reloading a save? :/

Some event got triggered. That will depend on your mods, and what automatic events you have on. You'll have to figure out which.