Hey, is there a way to somehow make it affect only female werewolves? I don't like how males look with SOS, I prefer the ABC male werewolves but in order to female to appear I have to disable werewolf in Creature Framework and it disables male as well.

Edit. I figured it out, all you have to do is install MNC first (don't let skeleton be replaced), install HTD Werewolves and overwrite everything, lastly install ABC. In MCM just disable Werewolf in SOS and all should work.

Edited by Captain_noone
On 4/11/2022 at 3:31 AM, Zephirenth said:

Having problems with this mod's interactions with Diverse Werewolves. The problem I'm getting has to do with Aela's werewolf form. DWC gives her different textures, and I think that's somehow causing the problem where only the torso loads. I tried following the steps @yaki0912 took to fix this, and managed to get more of Aela's body to load after adding the body slots this mod uses to all of the different versions of the naked werewolf torso ARMO, but the textures are screwed up. I have a feeling it's what yaki described as the textures loading out of order, but I'm a total novice when it comes to NifSkope and have no idea how to "reorder the BSTriShape parts".

ScreenShot1.png

ScreenShot2.png

Im having this exact problem except its with every werewolf but the default black one, that one works, i havent even tried transforming myself.. how do we "reorder the BSTriShape parts" ? so far i think the problem is that the meshes are being applied to a wrong position, and hdt werewolves dont come with a head (or atleast they dont have one on nifskope), so in the "head" slot ( or where it should be) its applying the "correct" meshes, but they are applied to the body or hair, thats why it looks like they have teeth on their tails... someone help

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/14/2022 at 4:32 AM, Jack005 said:

Wich file do I have to install to have the second werewolf the black one?? also no physics on boobs, im using bhunp body

physics -

review OP on setup 

cbpc or SMP  is required as bhunp is not standalone for physics just the presets 

Second werewolf-

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1205

mines an altered version i did in gimp 

you can also use moonlight tails skins or unzip file and swap textures manually 

On 6/15/2022 at 3:53 PM, duzellx said:

physics -

review OP on setup 

cbpc or SMP  is required as bhunp is not standalone for physics just the presets 

Second werewolf-

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1205

mines an altered version i did in gimp 

you can also use moonlight tails skins or unzip file and swap textures manually 

Thanks for the response, but I'm not understanding what you mean by "review OP on septup", I have smp and cbpc installed already being a requirement for bhunp body, but I dont know is I need to do something else apart to just install this mod with a mod manager for physics to work, also I was refering to the complety black werewolf not the white with black, the complety black with red eyes, I did change the textures for the dummer textures on moon tails but the nips textures dont match that much

On 6/17/2022 at 10:04 AM, Jack005 said:

Thanks for the response, but I'm not understanding what you mean by "review OP on septup", I have smp and cbpc installed already being a requirement for bhunp body, but I dont know is I need to do something else apart to just install this mod with a mod manager for physics to work, also I was refering to the complety black werewolf not the white with black, the complety black with red eyes, I did change the textures for the dummer textures on moon tails but the nips textures dont match that much

basicly you should install  in order

2021 SETUP credits to Coalstorm for putting the setup together 

HDT Werewolves SE

HDT Werewolf SSE v2.5.7z (19.24 MB / June 11, 2019)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other relevant mods installed include:

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE- (by Caliente and Ousnius)

CBBE 3BBB (aka. CBBE 3BA) (by Acro)

<--- you can also use BHUNP 3bbb setups also instead of cbbe (either works)

CBPC - Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR (by Shizof)

Creature Framework (v.1.1.0-pre2A-SE) (by Ep1cL3w7z, LazyGirl and Tasairis. Ported by Pfiffy)

Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE (by fore)

<--- (you need to run FNIS for the animations to register so that they will be applied to your game)

HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics) (by hydrogensaysHDT)

More Nasty Critters Special Edition (by dentarr. Ported by Pfiffy)

SKSE64

Schlongs of Skyrim SE (v.1.1.4) (by VectorPlexus, Smurf and b3lisario)

<--- (to make SOS Full compatible with HDT Werewolves SE, you must delete all files - in your SOS installation - that have "werewolf" in their names.)

SexLab Animation Loader SSE (by Orxx. Ported by Andreis)

SexLab Framework SE (v.1.63 BETA ? (by Ashal)

run fnis , run loot, run bodyslide and create a body , normally for me personally i just install run fnis and sort and have physics working and tada , if you using bot CBPC and SMP which isnt listed as its  more difficult setup to enable on EVERY body and build, you can try SMP werewolf mesh or CBPC werewolf set and see which works , if you have SOS active you need to delete the old file that they refuse to remove else it can cause memory leaks with breasts 

11 hours ago, duzellx said:

basicly you should install  in order

2021 SETUP credits to Coalstorm for putting the setup together 

HDT Werewolves SE

HDT Werewolf SSE v2.5.7z (19.24 MB / June 11, 2019)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other relevant mods installed include:

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE- (by Caliente and Ousnius)

CBBE 3BBB (aka. CBBE 3BA) (by Acro)

<--- you can also use BHUNP 3bbb setups also instead of cbbe (either works)

CBPC - Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR (by Shizof)

Creature Framework (v.1.1.0-pre2A-SE) (by Ep1cL3w7z, LazyGirl and Tasairis. Ported by Pfiffy)

Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE (by fore)

<--- (you need to run FNIS for the animations to register so that they will be applied to your game)

HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics) (by hydrogensaysHDT)

More Nasty Critters Special Edition (by dentarr. Ported by Pfiffy)

SKSE64

Schlongs of Skyrim SE (v.1.1.4) (by VectorPlexus, Smurf and b3lisario)

<--- (to make SOS Full compatible with HDT Werewolves SE, you must delete all files - in your SOS installation - that have "werewolf" in their names.)

SexLab Animation Loader SSE (by Orxx. Ported by Andreis)

SexLab Framework SE (v.1.63 BETA ? (by Ashal)

run fnis , run loot, run bodyslide and create a body , normally for me personally i just install run fnis and sort and have physics working and tada , if you using bot CBPC and SMP which isnt listed as its  more difficult setup to enable on EVERY body and build, you can try SMP werewolf mesh or CBPC werewolf set and see which works , if you have SOS active you need to delete the old file that they refuse to remove else it can cause memory leaks with breasts 

Thanks man, I already had everything in the list (except CBBE of course), I always run loot after vortex finish to do their thing, also when I see something refering to animations or physics I run fnis just in case, though I still dont have booba physics or but physics, also I have this wierd problem that I noticed in my last gameplay (I started other) that the thongue is not moving with the body soo some animation like runing or just idle animation I can see the thongue out

I thank you for trying to help but that last problem and lack of physics made me change my opinion and go just to growl- werebeast of skyrim + La femme lycana + KrittaKitty HD werewolves  dummer texture 

• 2 weeks later...

I have a weird problem that I don't seem able to solve. If a kill animation occurs in werewolf form, I turn invisible. I can't see my character at all. Sometimes jumping going around can give me my werewolf body back but it doesn't work every time. It only happens with the scratching kill animation. Furthermore I don't see a bodyslide preset in HDT Werewolf SSE v2.5.7z The bodyslides I could find from other files Don't work with the new bodyslide sliders

Edited by Durpledore
On 6/28/2022 at 1:50 PM, Durpledore said:

I have a weird problem that I don't seem able to solve. If a kill animation occurs in werewolf form, I turn invisible. I can't see my character at all. Sometimes jumping going around can give me my werewolf body back but it doesn't work every time. It only happens with the scratching kill animation. Furthermore I don't see a bodyslide preset in HDT Werewolf SSE v2.5.7z The bodyslides I could find from other files Don't work with the new bodyslide sliders

usually invisible appears if the host character be it user or follower is missing the werewolf and vampire files , its faily common on followers as they are just another step in conversion 

body sliders ive never had issues with prior, do you have studio and all other relevant mods ?

Update: 

MFA (monster facial animations) and Growl Patches provided by purenexus

MFA patch is for people who just use Monster Facial Animations, and the MFA+Growl patch is for people who have both MFA and the Growl mod.

Each patch includes an ESP(ESL) that adds in a female version of the WW headpart, so the new head model in MFA can use the female WW head textures in the HDT mod. Each patch also includes modified versions of all of the body models in HDT WW that have the head mesh removed, since MFA adds in their own head model.

23 hours ago, duzellx said:

i had patches available under download tab ? 

Unless you bundled it into one of the newer downloads, it isn't there anymore. The patch Alarad was talking about (Adding CBBE 3BA functionality) just directs us to a dead google drive link.

On 7/11/2022 at 10:23 AM, ugrena said:

Unless you bundled it into one of the newer downloads, it isn't there anymore. The patch Alarad was talking about (Adding CBBE 3BA functionality) just directs us to a dead

google drive link.

image.thumb.png.831f337250f21859401db7ac0160d4c7.png

these are all files provided by me or others, if not then they didnt ask me to add it in 

cant help, with what wasnt sent my way 

Having a weird issue, I went looking through a few pages on here and didnt see anything similar so sorry if its been posted and solved before.

My issue is that, seemingly at random, I'll hear an unequipping/equipping armor noise and my werewolf body loses its physics and becomes a little less voluptuous? It may possibly be a case of  Moonlight tales making the werewolf form last longer than the game thinks it should and then equipping my gear which doesnt show but alters something that messes with the physics and mesh? that's my shot in the dark small brain reasoning for it. Any help appreciated, but not a big deal if no one knows.

2 minutes ago, dizzyknight said:

Having a weird issue, I went looking through a few pages on here and didnt see anything similar so sorry if its been posted and solved before.

My issue is that, seemingly at random, I'll hear an unequipping/equipping armor noise and my werewolf body loses its physics and becomes a little less voluptuous? It may possibly be a case of  Moonlight tales making the werewolf form last longer than the game thinks it should and then equipping my gear which doesnt show but alters something that messes with the physics and mesh? that's my shot in the dark small brain reasoning for it. Any help appreciated, but not a big deal if no one knows.

okay so with console commands I just re-equipped my armor while in werewolf mode and it fixes it, but still not sure as to what causes it to randomly unequip.

6 hours ago, dizzyknight said:

okay so with console commands I just re-equipped my armor while in werewolf mode and it fixes it, but still not sure as to what causes it to randomly unequip.

6 hours ago, dizzyknight said:

after multiple hours of bashing my head, I've found it. 
finding the item id of the armor I was being equipped with, then learning how to use SSEEdit, and after altering Moonlight armor addons looking that item id to find it wasnt moonlight, it was More Nasty Critters equipping me with SkinNakedWerewolfBeastHard.
So if anyone else ends up with this issue, just go into MNC's MCM and disable werewolves.

FINALLY, jiggly werewolves...

If this series of posts doesn't belong here, I apologize and can delete.

On 7/23/2022 at 1:29 AM, dizzyknight said:

after multiple hours of bashing my head, I've found it. 
finding the item id of the armor I was being equipped with, then learning how to use SSEEdit, and after altering Moonlight armor addons looking that item id to find it wasnt moonlight, it was More Nasty Critters equipping me with SkinNakedWerewolfBeastHard.
So if anyone else ends up with this issue, just go into MNC's MCM and disable werewolves.

FINALLY, jiggly werewolves...

If this series of posts doesn't belong here, I apologize and can delete.

If I don't have MNC than what should I do?  Can I see what SSEEdit item id your using?