14 hours ago, Hazz711 said:

Is SOS lite the only way to add schlongs to female Wolfs? if so do I do that through the SOS MCM or will I need to use bodylside? I tried HCOS and that either did nothing or caused additional problems. Im sorry for asking and I'm sure this exact question has been asked many many times now but I just spent 4-5 hours trying to get the HDT to work and am exhausted ?. I tried to find the answer myself but every solution I read just left me with more questions.

basic setup, is yes, there are other methods, but overall i cant recall them all off hand 

i know there was a male sos werewolf addon and werewolf hdt overhaul, but specific setups beyond that i dont recall 

4 hours ago, duzellx said:

basic setup, is yes, there are other methods, but overall i cant recall them all off hand 

i know there was a male sos werewolf addon and werewolf hdt overhaul, but specific setups beyond that i dont recall 

The overhaul is exactly what I needed!!! I Really appreciate it. I looked everywhere and never saw anything about an overhaul. For anyone else in my shoes you need the HDT werewolf overhaul, the futa cube patch that comes with the overhaul (as well as futa cbbe) and then you have to reset SOS in the MCM. Also follow the instructions on the Overhaul page and make sure things load in the right order.

Edited by Hazz711

three things 

(I did switch off  skin thing in "moonlight tales" using the Moonlight tales MCM mod)

1) I managed to get the multi breast to work but then only stay there for about 30 seconds before becoming a werewolf of two breasts with no physics. I got the multibreast to work by moving the relevant files in "6T" folder to the "werebeast/characterassets" folder. (do i need to delete the 6t and 2t folders)

2) For the brief moment it was working the breast were flat and slightly droopy when standing or flowed behind me if I was moving with speed, I'm using the "HDT werewolfsse v2.5 CPBC" version of the mod.  

3) the only other mods I use that have a conflict with this mod is "766663625_BakafactoryABCLESE2.26V" and "MoreNastyCritters_v12_5SE" which affect texture ".dds" and Mesh for the male body werewolf. ( I also use "werewolf hunger" but it wasn't flagged by Vortex as a conflict)

if I missed something in the installation instructions could you copy paste it here if it would resolve my issues please.

On 1/7/2022 at 9:44 AM, twillinator1 said:

three things 

(I did switch off  skin thing in "moonlight tales" using the Moonlight tales MCM mod)

1) I managed to get the multi breast to work but then only stay there for about 30 seconds before becoming a werewolf of two breasts with no physics. I got the multibreast to work by moving the relevant files in "6T" folder to the "werebeast/characterassets" folder. (do i need to delete the 6t and 2t folders)

2) For the brief moment it was working the breast were flat and slightly droopy when standing or flowed behind me if I was moving with speed, I'm using the "HDT werewolfsse v2.5 CPBC" version of the mod.  

3) the only other mods I use that have a conflict with this mod is "766663625_BakafactoryABCLESE2.26V" and "MoreNastyCritters_v12_5SE" which affect texture ".dds" and Mesh for the male body werewolf. ( I also use "werewolf hunger" but it wasn't flagged by Vortex as a conflict)

if I missed something in the installation instructions could you copy paste it here if it would resolve my issues please.

i really hate vortex its just to buggy in testing

1: copy paste and overwrite in the werebeast folder the body you want, shouldnt require deleting as long as you put them in there and removed the 2 breast version

2: cbpc is based on the cbpc master config, try sinful cbpc or other preconfigs to adjust the physics 

3:  mods will conflict without stating sometimes, this is were trial n error comes into play , the mods that affect werewolf base are one, other that affect gender or alternative were monster forms such as tamaska were bear conflicts unless the overhaul is uesd as it redefines each separately 

26 minutes ago, duzellx said:

1: copy paste and overwrite in the werebeast folder the body you want, shouldnt require deleting as long as you put them in there and removed the 2 breast version

2: cbpc is based on the cbpc master config, try sinful cbpc or other preconfigs to adjust the physics 

3:  mods will conflict without stating sometimes, this is were trial n error comes into play , the mods that affect werewolf base are one, other that affect gender or alternative were monster forms such as tamaska were bear conflicts unless the overhaul is uesd as it redefines each separately 

forgot to mention i also have "HDT Werewolf SSE v2.5 CBPC Moonlight Tales Essentials" installed would that have an affect?

5 hours ago, twillinator1 said:

forgot to mention i also have "HDT Werewolf SSE v2.5 CBPC Moonlight Tales Essentials" installed would that have an affect?

the compatibility patch was to allow for use with moonlight tales, and if you dont switch the bodies in that it might be a problem also

12 hours ago, duzellx said:

the compatibility patch was to allow for use with moonlight tales, and if you dont switch the bodies in that it might be a problem also

oh i see so i need to find where that installs and move the right body to the right local got ya, or have i misunderstood and the mod patch just allows you to use the textures of moonlight tales 

Edited by twillinator1
6 hours ago, twillinator1 said:

oh i see so i need to find where that installs and move the right body to the right local got ya, or have i misunderstood and the mod patch just allows you to use the textures of moonlight tales 

yes and no not misunderstood , if you have 2b on moonlight when that system activates it will push 2b onto the 6 b setup mesh default has 

Hello

have a slight issue with HDT Werewolf SSE v seem that sos ae wasn't working and a person made a SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta which seem to have broken something not sure if it's with your mod or with SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta.

but what happen is when I try and transform into the werewolf the game crashes, if I turn off SOS and SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta everything works fine

any help would be nice

1 hour ago, Dragonstar01453 said:

Hello

have a slight issue with HDT Werewolf SSE v seem that sos ae wasn't working and a person made a SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta which seem to have broken something not sure if it's with your mod or with SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta.

but what happen is when I try and transform into the werewolf the game crashes, if I turn off SOS and SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta everything works fine

any help would be nice

both sos ae and sos beta papyrus are broken currently and have many functions issues. Until those are resolved i would suggest not using it as its unstable/buggy

i dont have authority to post a sos werewolf fix (aka a premade fixed SOS ), primarily its a SOS issue, not a werewolf hdt issue.

werewolves normally have a problem due to SOS se/ae having OLD LE calls that cause CTD and crash so as per the OP if using SOS you must manually delete the Werewolf instances in the SOS mod , as stated in the OP 

aka 

unzip-> file search werewolf-> delete -> rezip 

On 1/18/2022 at 10:54 AM, twillinator1 said:

i know this is a bit off topic but are there any mods that create an affect  on the human form akin to how the vampire affects the face

something used to do that but for the life of me i cant recall the name, it added fur and glowing eyes , i think it was a perk overhaul ? 

On 1/11/2022 at 7:56 PM, duzellx said:

I'm using a different but identical basically mod now, but I still came across the problem but I think I have found the culprit affecting both so the solution should work. The culprit is  "more nasty critters".

After rereading what you responded with before, I had the brainwave you probably intended to inspire, search for "femalebodywerewolf" in the mesh folder, as result I was then able to use outlook studio to see which versions of the ".nif" didn't match this or the mod I now use and replace them. This solved my problem, yes I still get a blip when it would change as before but now it shows the correct body I wanted with the correct physics so happy days. 

hope this helps others 

2 hours ago, twillinator1 said:

I'm using a different but identical basically mod now, but I still came across the problem but I think I have found the culprit affecting both so the solution should work. The culprit is  "more nasty critters".

After rereading what you responded with before, I had the brainwave you probably intended to inspire, search for "femalebodywerewolf" in the mesh folder, as result I was then able to use outlook studio to see which versions of the ".nif" didn't match this or the mod I now use and replace them. This solved my problem, yes I still get a blip when it would change as before but now it shows the correct body I wanted with the correct physics so happy days. 

hope this helps others 

as I have said before anything that overwrites werewolves is an issue, more nasty critters can cause problems and it is why i state in OP to not let anything overwrite the werewolf skeletons from extended skeleton 

• 2 weeks later...

The AE FOMOD doesn't work at least not in MO2 comes up greyed out with an x.  Maybe because it has multiple zips within the file . that said i was trying to manually install but because of the way the filles are listed not sure which fills are needed for the AE install Been looking for a werewolf replacer for a while and this seems to be the only one trying to work with AE. any instruction on how to install it would be appreciated.

17 hours ago, Cilence said:

The AE FOMOD doesn't work at least not in MO2 comes up greyed out with an x.  Maybe because it has multiple zips within the file . that said i was trying to manually install but because of the way the filles are listed not sure which fills are needed for the AE install Been looking for a werewolf replacer for a while and this seems to be the only one trying to work with AE. any instruction on how to install it would be appreciated.

well the fomod is an alpha so it still needs work to be functional, best method is to follow the original posts install instructions

11 hours ago, duzellx said:

well the fomod is an alpha so it still needs work to be functional, best method is to follow the original posts install instructions

i must be overlooking it then i looked on the dl page and didn't see any instructions for it..requirements and suggestions not instructions

On 2/8/2022 at 10:53 PM, Cilence said:

i must be overlooking it then i looked on the dl page and didn't see any instructions for it..requirements and suggestions not instructions

so go into your hdt ae alpha folder where ever MO installed it to and go into the zip and into all the subfolders find where it has meshes folder  skse folder and werewolves.esp file and all that and cut and paste it into the root hdt werewolves ae (alpha) folder, so with mod organizer folder itll be where ever you have mods installed into skyrim/mods/HDTwerewolves AE (alpha) then the cut content(meshes, skse,werewolves.esp meta.ini, youll know it worked when you load MO and you see the werewolves.esp in the right column 

Edited by dr1zzt05
On 1/26/2022 at 8:01 AM, twillinator1 said:

hope this helps others 

Hello friend, maybe you can help me a little with this, I think that you and I have a very similar problem, the only differences being that I use a newer version of bakaABC(2.50 or something like that) and I use cbbe with 3ba, Normally I can fix this problems myself just by searching and reading but this one is making me go insane I've spent a lot of time on it and I don't feel like I'm making any progress this is my last line of help and maybe the solution is pretty fuc****g simple but my burnout stupid brain cant see it right now, this is my first post here in loverslab after all, I've read almost all the posts in this thread, my problem is that the breasts are stuck to the air as if I hadn't built it in bodyslide (I built it) however the physics of the butt works fine also the stomach moves I don't know if it's normal, I read here that when the breasts are stuck to the air It is a bad combination of the skeleton and the physics, but I have checked them and even reinstalled them and it is still the same, I have reviewed the nif, they are the model I want (I use the standard 2T not the 6T) also something strange is that the pussy seems to have some kind of lost texture you can see through it, however it does not look like that in the bodyslide. I have reviewed the mod page and it does not seems that I am missing something I use the (2021 cbpc setup) I have the hdtcbpc, the moonlight essential cbpc, and the 3ba patch, plus I also have all the other relevant mods for that setup. I would like to know  more about your order in vortex, what goes before or after what. LOOT doesn't help either

It's okay if you don't answer or if in the end I can't fix the problem, that's my problem and I can ignore it but I want to make a few last attempts to fix it, I've done a lot of trial and error with multiple combinations of orders in vortex but I can't make it work.

I apologize if I said something wrong, English is not my native language,  thanks in advance

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2022.02.15 - 18.51.49.59.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2022.02.15 - 18.51.57.92.png

Desktop Screenshot 2022.02.15 - 18.52.27.83.png

On 2/17/2022 at 4:57 AM, Bionis3v said:

Hello friend, maybe you can help me a little with this, I think that you and I have a very similar problem, the only differences being that I use a newer version of bakaABC(2.50 or something like that) and I use cbbe with 3ba, Normally I can fix this problems myself just by searching and reading but this one is making me go insane I've spent a lot of time on it and I don't feel like I'm making any progress this is my last line of help and maybe the solution is pretty fuc****g simple but my burnout stupid brain cant see it right now, this is my first post here in loverslab after all, I've read almost all the posts in this thread, my problem is that the breasts are stuck to the air as if I hadn't built it in bodyslide (I built it) however the physics of the butt works fine also the stomach moves I don't know if it's normal, I read here that when the breasts are stuck to the air It is a bad combination of the skeleton and the physics, but I have checked them and even reinstalled them and it is still the same, I have reviewed the nif, they are the model I want (I use the standard 2T not the 6T) also something strange is that the pussy seems to have some kind of lost texture you can see through it, however it does not look like that in the bodyslide. I have reviewed the mod page and it does not seems that I am missing something I use the (2021 cbpc setup) I have the hdtcbpc, the moonlight essential cbpc, and the 3ba patch, plus I also have all the other relevant mods for that setup. I would like to know  more about your order in vortex, what goes before or after what. LOOT doesn't help either

It's okay if you don't answer or if in the end I can't fix the problem, that's my problem and I can ignore it but I want to make a few last attempts to fix it, I've done a lot of trial and error with multiple combinations of orders in vortex but I can't make it work.

I apologize if I said something wrong, English is not my native language,  thanks in advance

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2022.02.15 - 18.51.49.59.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2022.02.15 - 18.51.57.92.png

all i did for my problem was search and replace all the relevant instances and set cbpc to handle all the physics 

On 2/16/2022 at 10:57 PM, Bionis3v said:

This is the exact issue I'm having. I've been trying to fix it for hours, scoured every post in this thread. Everything works except the breasts are basically static and "locked" in place. They move abnormally with the body, get left behind when sprinting, and during animations they actually stay locked in place in the air and stretch to wherever my body actually is. I cannot figure out what I've done wrong. I have no issues with any other physics-based mods and all human body physics work appropriately.

EDIT: The issue appears to be with the BodySlide files. I had been building the "Female Werewolf" body in BodySlide as instructed but while randomly trying different things to fix this I just used the default femalewerewolf files in the 2T folder. When I do that, the previous issue is fixed and the breasts mostly work correctly though they have the wrong gravity and in particular fall apart during animations. So not 100% there yet.

Where are the BodySlide files for 3BA we are supposed to use? The only BodySlide files anywhere here are in the "Moonlight Tales Female Werewolf Patch" and looking at these more closely they do not have any Breast sliders at all. When I build the outfit using these slider sets I get the static breast issue and "hole where crotch should be" listed above.

Edited by oiquwtpiouepwqou
On 12/16/2021 at 7:26 AM, rb888 said:

I'll post my load order but for BHUNP

Do you have lastest CBC installed and HDT?

Here my list for BHUNP.

2021-12-15 18_23_09-Skyrim Special Edition – Mod Organizer v2.4.2 (robertmc8).png

2021-12-15 18_24_00-Skyrim Special Edition – Mod Organizer v2.4.2 (robertmc8).png

2021-12-15 18_24_23-Skyrim Special Edition – Mod Organizer v2.4.2 (robertmc8).png

2021-12-15 18_25_07-Skyrim Special Edition – Mod Organizer v2.4.2 (robertmc8).png

@rb888 Hey man if you don't mind, can you also share your mod order for reference?
I'm also trying to use this mod to go along with MNC, Creature framework, SOS, Baka ABC etc.

On 2/27/2022 at 5:33 PM, midnightwho said:

im so sorry but im gonna need major help installing this, like, i get the female werewolf an sometimes its black/grey with white or just straight black, sometimes i get suto-physics, and other times the spawn of satan with meshes/textures messing up or just ctd. 

didnt list what you've done to attempt to fix it, kinda hard for us to know what you've tried and not tried 

honestly most of the issues with werevolves hdt is install order and 3rd party mods that people have using with it

animations should be handled by fnis or "nemesis"

make sure you follow the steps on the Original post for each setup type 

phsycis issue usually means you overwrote the skeleton same with CTD as creatures should NEVER overwrite werewolves meshes 

also for creatures framework , you have to disable the werewolf to use hdt werewolf mesh else it reverts to creatures 

grey body texture means you have no textures that the mesh is targeting, usually missing via moonlight and requires a patch which is also listed and offered 

we list a step by step install because things cause issues so its specific for a reason 

you also didnt list mod order or what mods your using it with as again conflictions arise with various setups, i cant predict them all