First off, great mod. Having werewolf T&A bouncing around while mauling a fort full of bandits to death is a good time. I've got this mod and Diverse Werewolf Collection working together great but I'm trying to add Monster Facial Animations and it's not going well. I believe I have all the relevant patches but whenever I try to use all 3 mods together I end up with headless female werewolves and the males have two heads stacked within each other.

I understand that MFA separates the mesh into body and head, and that your compatibility patch provides headless models and a female head since the females are scaled smaller, but I have no idea why things aren't working the way they are supposed to.

Also, something fun. As an experiment I decided to mess with the SMP configs of this and CBBE 3BA and see if I could make any sense of it. After much trial and error I eventually got to the point where I could make a change with an intent and have that result kind of actually happen. Anyways, here's a different set of SMP configs for your mod. Very floppy and jiggly but perhaps less saggy.

Alternate HDT Werewolf SMP settings.7z

I figured it out. I'm not sure what exactly I did to fix the male werewolves but just making sure all relevant mods were reinstalled fresh and in the right order seemed to do it.

The headless female werewolves problem is a little more involved. It would appear that the MFA-HDTWW_Patch.esp is missing a callout for the female head part (sorry if the terminology is wrong, I am not a real modder and I barely have any idea what I am doing). I was able to fix it in SSE Edit. See attached image.

HDTWW MFA Patch headless female problem.jpg

On 8/6/2023 at 2:04 AM, RecycledGenius said:

Anyone figured out how to run More Nasty Critters and HDT werewolves? This mod works without MNC enabled but when MNC is enabled it defaults to the mesh/skeleton from that mod.

you go to the MCM and change it because thats how MNC sets itself up

Which file is which? I have all the LL mods except for Werewolf Redux (Which was said to be optional), I use the full version of SOS, I have Moonlight Tales, Monster Facial Expressions, CBBE, BodySlide and CBPC. There's multiple Moonlight Tales files so I'm not sure which one is the right one. I don't even know which file is the main file for the mod, can someone explain to me which files I should be downloading.  I don't use Growl or Diverse Werewolf Collection. Also I'm so cautious about messing with the files of SOS because it took me forever to get SOS working normally so does one of the files available handle it for me?

Edited by PhoenixFlyer324650

Alright.  I'm at a bit of a loss, and I'm hoping you folks can help me.

I'm running Monster Facial Animations, HDT Werewolves (specifically, "HDT Werewolf SSE v2.5 CBPC.7z"), and Growl, in that load order.  I've got CBBE 3BBB as my base body, along with the Fair Skin Complexion and CBPC as my physics package.  I've created a custom patch in xEdit to carry the Growl mechanics over to MFA.  I've got all my mods thoroughly up to date, and I've got the HDT-MFA-Growl patch ("HDT Werewolves MFA+Growl Patch.7z") loaded after everything else.  BodySlide and Nemesis have been properly generated, and I'm using Mod Organizer 2.

I've read numerous reports of a headless werewolf... I'm having precisely the opposite problem - a body-less werebear.  See pictures - they show my toon, specifically, in what's supposed to be werebear form.  I've tried all three of those main mods in all six different possible load orders, I've tried it with and without the aforementioned patches, Physics doesn't seem to be working terribly well on the breasts for the werewolf form, but otherwise the werewolf body shows up fine - werebear, however, is fucked.

I feel like I'm missing something stupidly obvious, but I've no clue what it is.  Load order and modlist attached.

ETA: Currently running Anniversary Edition, 1.6.640 on Steam.  I searched through this topic, but couldn't find anything mentioning werebears and only a couple of unrelated mentions of Growl.

IMG_5797.jpg

IMG_5798.jpg

plugins.txt modlist.txt

Edit 2: Removing Monster Facial Animations fixed everything.  Boob physics on the werewolf form, fully functional werebear form, perk trees and special moves intact.  I don't know what the deal is with MFA, or why it breaks the other two so badly, but I can't seem to get the patch to reconcile all three working on my mod setup.

IMG_5799.jpg

Edited by Clypsiphaya
  • 1 month later...

Just posting this for anyone else with the same problems:

in SlaveRun's slave training dungeon is a captive werewolf who creates the most impressive graphics glitch....large black and white beams of light emerge from him like a starburst and it becomes impossible to see anything and especially your char. No big deal as he was still "functional" for my poor slave and gave her Sanguinare Vampiris as well as a rape;

in addition, in the Beastess mod there is another werewolf in combat with the bandits at their camp upriver from Dragon's bridge (past the animal overhang with its booze) who has exactly the same graphics glitch. 

Only removal of HDTWerewolves removed this problem from both mods.

On 9/19/2023 at 12:15 AM, Will55 said:

Just posting this for anyone else with the same problems:

in SlaveRun's slave training dungeon is a captive werewolf who creates the most impressive graphics glitch....large black and white beams of light emerge from him like a starburst and it becomes impossible to see anything and especially your char. No big deal as he was still "functional" for my poor slave and gave her Sanguinare Vampiris as well as a rape;

in addition, in the Beastess mod there is another werewolf in combat with the bandits at their camp upriver from Dragon's bridge (past the animal overhang with its booze) who has exactly the same graphics glitch. 

Only removal of HDTWerewolves removed this problem from both mods.

strange as all this does is replace the mesh and textures , which  means the call for the werewolf its using its own mesh and the replacing it causes issues 

8 hours ago, duzellx said:

strange as all this does is replace the mesh and textures , which  means the call for the werewolf its using its own mesh and the replacing it causes issues 

Yes, I was not complaining as in both initial cases the werewolf was approachable and functional whatever the visual  and CTD difficulty, but the mod removal did solve the glitch. I initially thought that it could just be mod involved (Beastess &/or SlaveRun) related but remembered the same visual glitch some time ago with the resident werewolf in the cave below and to the left of LakeView manor  and that one is most definitely vanilla ( I have no real WW mods and never play one) although then I had no idea of the cause and actually thought that it was my GPU overheating(it wasn't).

IIRC I installed your mod after the Animal Mansion episode with the companions as both werewolves were invisible (schlong aside) and it did correct that. but before that I had no "starbursts. But after my recent experience with invisible trolls and the correction of this via the Nexus troll meshes mod I still may have to selectively use it esp. WRT Animal Mansion.

• 1 month later...

How exactly do you get the werewolf body into bodyslide for editing? I've used bodyslide on normal "human" bodies and armors, but there's no option to edit the werewolf body anywhere in there. 

If there's not a way to do that, how does one go about making the female werewolves heavier? Even at max weight they're pretty lithe. 

Edited by Punccline
17 hours ago, Punccline said:

How exactly do you get the werewolf body into bodyslide for editing? I've used bodyslide on normal "human" bodies and armors, but there's no option to edit the werewolf body anywhere in there. 

If there's not a way to do that, how does one go about making the female werewolves heavier? Even at max weight they're pretty lithe. 

Nevermind, I got impatient and taught myself how to use NifSkope. Made the adjustments myself. 

• 4 months later...

Hello all! I have a quick question>

I managed to install everything and textures are all ok BUT

- I can't get Moonlight Tales Female Werewolfs patch to appear in menu

Any ideas? Anybody else have this working on AE lately?

On 3/11/2024 at 11:37 AM, emaki5 said:

Hello all! I have a quick question>

I managed to install everything and textures are all ok BUT

- I can't get Moonlight Tales Female Werewolfs patch to appear in menu

Any ideas? Anybody else have this working on AE lately?

what menu are you referring to ?  

side notes:

the AE AIO is beta and is iffy in function 

please use the se variation(s) installation files, as they are compatible in AE & SE

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think it's working. This is what my male Werewolf looks like. They look the same as the regular MNC werewolf, the penis & balls do have physics, but that's because of Horny Creatures Of Skyrim or ABC as I'm pretty sure they had physics before I installed this mod, Female Werewolves don't seem to have physics even though I did use Bodyslide to build the 3BBA/CBBE bodies, there is no Werewolf option so I'm assuming it should work when I just build the regular bodies.

I have Diverse Werewolves. So the files I downloaded are HDT Werewolves AEFOMOD file, the Moonlight Tales Special Edition & SOS Essential File, Moonlight Tales CBPC File,  MFA file, DW Patch, I tried installing one of the SE files, the version 2.5 one aswell but that caused double dick syndrome & nothing I did fixed it, I also downloaded the sos ae dll fill or whatever it's called but it got made redundant & overwritten be regular SOS AE & when I tried to make it overwrite SOS AE, it removed all the schlong types from my game. I don't have Growl. Also I have no idea why the left eye has a missing texture, hopefully it's just a MFA issue & not something more problematic (after some testing it proved to be very problematic as it kept crashing my game so I disabled the mfa patch). Also by any chance could Sexlab Werewolves or Animated Beast Cocks cause issues with this mod?

ScreenShot5.png

Edited by PhoenixFlyer324650
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello good people of Skyrim modding. I've tried modding Skyrim SE with this mod and I've not had a good time. I do admit that I'm not good at modding or any technical stuff, but I do love modded Skyrim. I've spent 3 days constantly trying to get this to work.

1. I use the game version 1.5.97, SKSE version 2.0.17, if this helps or matters

2. I use Vortex Mod Manager for obvious reasons and have also used MO2 with no prevail.

3. I cannot put CBBE, CBP, or any of those mods, before Creatures Framework. On Vortex, it says that there are cyclic rules when I try to. On MO2, it just won't let me at all.

4.  When I try to use the Bodyslide, there's no option for the werewolves. I see the .nif files in this mod's folder but it doesn't seem the pop up on the list.

5. I've taken out all my other mods except the base/requirements and framework and stuff to try and troubleshoot this.

I'm just frustrated with this in general for trying to get this to work.

If someone could help me, walkthrough this, or sort it for me or something, that would be great.

Thanks

Edit: The files work in Outfit Studio when selecting the file but I can't find it in the dropdown menu in BodySlide.

I tried to use NIfScope to see if anything happens, even though idk what I'm doing. The files opened but, the outline of the meshes are there, but are just completely purple.Screenshot2024-04-13200101.thumb.png.11f1fe2b85c09dc9e6b05c1d209574b5.png

Edited by ChickenNuggies007

Has anyone still on this thread know how to change the breast sizes on the 6T model to decrease in size as you go down each 2-breasted row? Do you have to go into Race Menu to do so? Or is there another way like in Outfit Studio or the like? Thank you in advance.

On 4/19/2024 at 2:15 AM, Gokaury81 said:

Has anyone still on this thread know how to change the breast sizes on the 6T model to decrease in size as you go down each 2-breasted row? Do you have to go into Race Menu to do so? Or is there another way like in Outfit Studio or the like? Thank you in advance.

its derived on the weight scale so race menu is easiest way. lazy body edit mod also works iirc

On 4/13/2024 at 10:30 AM, ChickenNuggies007 said:

Hello good people of Skyrim modding. I've tried modding Skyrim SE with this mod and I've not had a good time. I do admit that I'm not good at modding or any technical stuff, but I do love modded Skyrim. I've spent 3 days constantly trying to get this to work.

1. I use the game version 1.5.97, SKSE version 2.0.17, if this helps or matters

2. I use Vortex Mod Manager for obvious reasons and have also used MO2 with no prevail.

3. I cannot put CBBE, CBP, or any of those mods, before Creatures Framework. On Vortex, it says that there are cyclic rules when I try to. On MO2, it just won't let me at all.

4.  When I try to use the Bodyslide, there's no option for the werewolves. I see the .nif files in this mod's folder but it doesn't seem the pop up on the list.

5. I've taken out all my other mods except the base/requirements and framework and stuff to try and troubleshoot this.

I'm just frustrated with this in general for trying to get this to work.

If someone could help me, walkthrough this, or sort it for me or something, that would be great.

Thanks

Edit: The files work in Outfit Studio when selecting the file but I can't find it in the dropdown menu in BodySlide.

I tried to use NIfScope to see if anything happens, even though idk what I'm doing. The files opened but, the outline of the meshes are there, but are just completely purple.Screenshot2024-04-13200101.thumb.png.11f1fe2b85c09dc9e6b05c1d209574b5.png

thats because you cant edit them in outfit studios they just auto pull from ingame attributed resources , so if you have not built a normal body in outfit it wont apply 

also to run hdt or any physics you need the animation mods such as fores or nemesis (iirc?)  and must run so the animations and riggings are inputted into the game 

also you shouldn't have to sort mods as Vortex has innate loot to auto sort the conflicts usually unless its a resource conflict to be manually selected typically