ESP flagged ESL, (or is that the other way around), for straight Diverse Werewolf Collection compatibility.

Changes/overrides :-

1)  Added all the additional body parts flags as suggested in a previous post, (head, body,feet, calves, tail, etc.).

2)  Changed female world model to actually use "actors\werewolfbeast\character assets\femalebodywerewolf_1.nif" rather than the male version

3)  Changed all the alternate texture 3D Index to actually correspond to the female nif's positions for the corresponding parts, (no more swiss cheese werewolf hopefully). 

4) Massive testing of a whole two female werewolfs. I might of missed typing 0,1,2,3,4 on the others. Let me know with a BaseId if so.

image.png.81c06b2742eaf765db8503424426b19f.pngimage.png.dfe1eb75ec0b8483cfce6e70eda45d8d.png

DiverseWerewolvesCollection HDT Compatibility.7z

10 hours ago, spoonsinger said:

ESP flagged ESL, (or is that the other way around), for straight Diverse Werewolf Collection compatibility.

Changes/overrides :-

1)  Added all the additional body parts flags as suggested in a previous post, (head, body,feet, calves, tail, etc.).

2)  Changed female world model to actually use "actors\werewolfbeast\character assets\femalebodywerewolf_1.nif" rather than the male version

3)  Changed all the alternate texture 3D Index to actually correspond to the female nif's positions for the corresponding parts, (no more swiss cheese werewolf hopefully). 

4) Massive testing of a whole two female werewolfs. I might of missed typing 0,1,2,3,4 on the others. Let me know with a BaseId if so.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.81c06b2742eaf765db8503424426b19f.pngimage.png.dfe1eb75ec0b8483cfce6e70eda45d8d.png

DiverseWerewolvesCollection HDT Compatibility.7z 1.17 kB · 1 download

sounds good, added it in under patches with credits and link to post 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Edit: Getting there with the install phase. Things are looking better. But still problems.

Lots of info! Could help lots of people!

I did find the reason of my main problem at the end and show my journey a bit of how I discovered what I did.
Now the main problem I had was male werewolves were spawning with human penises. It was the Vectorplexus Regular. HDT Werewolves the male bodies in meshes under character assets have attached male human penises of vectorplexus regular to their actual bodies. You can get Nifscope and see for yourselves. Free program. https://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/NifSkope

They can't be removed. Should have fully erect Canine/dog actually. Since they can't change their arousal state if you disable in creature framework. So Diverse Wolves Collection works plus the female bodies with physics.

Continuing: My first problems for the journey to begin. Also doing this install order on the downgraded patch for Special Edition. Not AE.

First off my load order on left in Mod Organizer 2 as of right now. Just showing these mods not my whole load order.

CBP Physics
CBPC Physics - Physics with collisions.
Skyrim Immersive creatures
Schlongs of Skyrim (No werewolves)    I removed all werewolf related files and folders.
Creature framework V3.0
More Nasty Critters SE 12_8B
Hentaicreatures MNC SE 12_8B

BDIC Bad Dogs Immersive Creatures SE T2.1

BDIC Creature framework Patch
Sexlab Framework v163
BDIC Sexlab Patch
BDIC MNC Patch
Moonlight Tales special edition Werewolf and Werebear Overhaul
Sexlab werewolves redux 1.6

HDT werewolves 2.5 CBPC  (In meshes in character assets human junk is attached to male models. I would not mind if female werewolves had junk  ;) )
HDT Werewolves 2.5 CBPC Moonlight Tales Essentials
Diverse Werewolves Collection
Diverse Werewolves Collection HDT compatibility
Moonlight Tails SOS essentials (Textures Only)
Sexlab Aroused SE
Sexlab Aroused creatures SE V4.10

Second is HDT - SMP mod from Nexus breaks game with instant crash to desktop. So not using that.

Third I use the CBP and CBPC physics mods which work well together. So far they are the only thing I need to make breasts and butt bounce. Works for everything. Like the HDT werewolves! :D Got them working! But there is problems with the Hentai Female werewolf.

Fourth I am trying to do the HDT werewolves with Bad Dogs Immersive Creatures SE edition install guide along with this.

Got it all working good so far. Now just working on making proper werewolves with the HDT werewolves mod order.

Moon Light Tales and also Hentai-creatures to summon the werewolves. Also using it for testing them faster.
I am also using sexlab aroused and sexlab aroused creatures.

I deleted all werewolf SOS references from SOS - full. Everything file and folder that said werewolves. Works! It wasn't working at first until I found 3 folders in SOS - full that still had werewolves in folder. Woops.

Problems will go by numbers.

1. So far disabling all werewolves Schlongs etc in MCM except the brown snow etc using Bad Dogs Monsters lets the males have their genitals. But I think that's just from Bad Dogs Immersive Immersive creature spawns. Not normal werewolf spawns. The "Werewolf" on creature framework is set to disabled on MCM. This makes all normal werewolf spawns female? All physics works on their bodies. So far as I know right now only female werewolves spawn. No males. Only though Bad Dogs Immersive creatures SE do males spawn.
(I fixed only females spawning. Now both male and female spawn. And actually getting the SE version of More Nasty Critters makes a lot more options for werewolves like Herm werewolves to spawn. I think. I haven't seen one spawn yet. But Herm werewolf is in his folders and in creature framework.)

2. On creature framework the werewolves spawn appropriately but the hentai creatures female werewolves break and just torso shows.
If you apply the Female Werewolf Patch all female werewolves from HDT Werewolves go nuts and their meshes break from body and smear all across the screen. Game not playable. But the hentai werewolf gets fixed. But I can live with that one breaking at it only spawns from a spell? Don't know.
But overall the female werewolf patch also throws out the newer models used by HDT werewolves.
(I still am trying to fix this problem.)

3. I want to get female werewolves to also have Schlongs. If anyone knows where that mod is please and thank you! :D
(Found stuff in More Nasty Critters folder SE V15 of a herm werewolf. :0)

4. I don't know why we need Diverse Werewolves collection since Moonlight Tales already has Diverse Werewolves integrated? Is it just to overwrite files that other mods previously do?
(I think it's to add patches overall so the Diverse Werewolves Collection added to Moonlight Tails is not used. Need to disable the skin system in Moonlight in game with an MCM or the ancient ring. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17363 )

Using Mod Organizer 2 is a blessing as I don't have to worry about screwing anything up. As I can just reverse anything in an instant with load order.

I'll edit this as I go.

New: Fixed a bunch of things. (Still old from before but the journey continues!)

This is the problem I have now. In Hentai creatures the female werewolf is without a head and arms etc. But normal werewolves all work as intended. And the breasts and butts have physics. Finally! HOWEVER! No male werewolves are being spawned. None have junk. If you know what I mean?
20230213044623_1.jpg.794422b6641b8b37256ad9d634aeee90.jpg

After spawning a lot of the werewolves not a single male was spawned. Does this mod replace all males with female werewolves?
This is what I had enabled in the pictures.
(Fixed males not spawning)

If I enable the Female Werewolf patch all female werewolves go nuts while the one female werewolf from hentai creatures works again. Males also come back but with small junk from SOS and it's not a canine piece. ?

In MCM I disable all in creature framework. If I change werewolves to MNC classic they all work but no physics and textures go back to a basic model.

Don't know what else to do.
I did find the new mod Total Werewolf overhaul. Says in description is formerly HDT werewolves?
There's futa werewolves in this one. :0
(Uses HDT - SMP one of the most buggy physics mods ever. Can't use plain CBP or CBPC physics. You need to have a complete overhaul load order and all mods to required to use SMP for it to work. I scraped this mod because of this. I did use the werebears and DWC patch fomod though and put it way below load order under the werewolf fixes. But only the CF patches. But still seeing if that fixes things. I think they also use the SMP system so not sure..)

SO trying out luck I have been trying to install TWO and so far no luck as the female werewolves all need HDT SMP which I can't even get to run on my game as it always gives me a CTD. Plus many mods I want to run in my setup cannot have that mod used. Sucks..... I wish someone would make a CBPC werewolf mod with futa capabilities.
(If only I knew that I only had to get More Nasty CrittersSE V15 at the time lol)

More Nasty Critters SE has futa herm werewolf???? :0 I am going to try and make this work.
(Still haven't made it work as the models don't have HDT physics and I have no idea how to do that. )

The only problem I have now is Diverse werewolves collection and normal werewolves OR just plainly in creature framework in MCM "werewolves" I go disabled for werewolves so they can have their sheathed "junk" but are all spawning with human junk or the human looking werewolf junk. Not a sheathed version. It's been giving me a headache trying to get rid of the SOS human versions being attached to werewolves. I deleted all werewolves references anything with werewolf from SOS but the SOS .esp has textures possibly being loaded? In Mod Organizer 2 is showed me there was still references of them in their esp. The vectorplexus and other SOS can still be added onto werewolve's even though I uncheck them for werewolves in SOS in game on MCM?

There must be something I am missing.. Been trying to replace these with the sheathed versions. Maybe they are attached to the werewolf bodies themselves? In SOS it says they have the SOS vectorplexus regular schlongs though...

20230214191908_1.jpg.37e73f437ef5f56213ffa76b69722d4a.jpg20230214191939_1.jpg.8f00a673ec385ea70f819238a97447c8.jpg

To fix this problem I found this thread! Going to go through it to see if it fixes my problems.

I figured it out! HDT Werewolves the male bodies in meshes under character assets have attached male human penises of vectorplexus regular. Should be sheathed canine penises. But these should not be attached to the bodies. This really bugged me out. Finally know why though I could not get anything to work.

Trying to edit through Nifscope I have never used it before. The original bodies with vectorplexus regular and switch them with a werewolf appendage has proved very very very difficult as I have no idea what I am doing or even how to replace just one part of a body and make it work. I'm at a loss for now.

After hours of looking at things and wondering if I just delete this and save it, it worked! :0 No more human schlongs attached to the werewolves!
(I plan to release my edits when this is over.)
20230215184832_1.jpg.63bc248688f8fca2cadfc96e58d9702c.jpg

The only thing I need to do is add the proper junk to the bodies but I don't know how to do that at all. Or go into the .esp and alter where textures go? I am still new to using these programs.

Changed the male bodies to remove the vectorplexus regular. Just deleted them in nifscope.

My changes.
Install like normal with this main file instead of the one from here. That's my fix as good as I can get it. Only the male character assets were changed.
HDT Werewolf SSE v2.5 CBPC changed bodies.zip
Can download below VVVVVVVVVVV

Then I got Bad Dogs Hoodies and only selected werewolves to have sheaths or whatever you prefer. In MCM menu in game.

Everything seems to be working now and they actually equipped them after a time passed.

(So far that is it! Still ongoing!)

HDT Werewolf SSE v2.5 CBPC changed bodies.zip

Edited by Bazzal
On 1/26/2023 at 5:47 PM, duzellx said:

did you use mcm to select the hdt werewolf 

How do you get that option in MCM? I downloaded everything and I don't get that option. Creature framework? Never seen HDT option.

Edited by Bazzal
On 4/12/2021 at 9:50 PM, yaki0912 said:

Well, this worked XD... though I did using sseedit, so thanks! 

I went through each armor addon added by the DWC for werewolves and activated the flags for: head, body, hands, forearms, feet, calves and tail and now it looks like this: 

Which I shall deem good enough for now... (since my texture editing skills are non-existent)

ScreenShot5.png

how do u flag them? actually nevermind tell me how u fixed this. currently im suffering a similar problem in the first image u posted. it happened after  i replaced all the meshes in the  mt female werewolf patch with the meshes in hdt werewolf cuz originally the mod wouldnt even show and if it did it only showed the default black and white skin n

Edited by dsfghjhgfcdftyujkmnbvfgthy
On 2/14/2023 at 3:33 AM, Bazzal said:

How do you get that option in MCM? I downloaded everything and I don't get that option. Creature framework? Never seen HDT option.

in creature framework you can manually get mcm to select creatures , select werewolf and change it 

Hello! I've been looking through these posts and haven't *really* seen anything like i'm running into. I've gotten all the files and patches, including MoonLight Tales, and I've also disabled MNC meshes as well as turned off MLT Skin system. When its not disabled, the body uses Female Werewolf's body type and has no physics. When using this with everything off, I HAVE physics, but ONLY in the stomach and Butt, but no Breast physics and the head/arms/tail are missing (I've seen this issue with other users but couldn't find the solution)... Which tells me the physics are working, just not in the right places. Any help would be fantastic because I've been spending HOURS trying to work this out by trial and error, reinstalling all the files and trying out different files just in case I had the wrong ones. Thanks in advance!

Edited by xxtenebris327xx
re-adjusted install and it changed the issue

Can't for the life of me get moonlight tales to work. Playing a female character, the model always defaults to male form. Everything else works as far as I can tell, but moonlight is a major pain in the ass, but I want something that expands the werewolf tree.

The buxom model has no vag either, and animations force it to default model.

Edited by rossanna
extra
1 hour ago, rossanna said:

Can't for the life of me get moonlight tales to work. Playing a female character, the model always defaults to male form. Everything else works as far as I can tell, but moonlight is a major pain in the ass, but I want something that expands the werewolf tree.

The buxom model has no vag either, and animations force it to default model.

Do you have Female Werewolf installed? That sounds like you might not and therefore it defaults your WW to male without it to tell the game what gender you are. You'll also need a patch for it. Or More Nasty Creatures? Because that has it's own mesh that would probably need to be disabled in MCM

22 hours ago, xxtenebris327xx said:

Do you have Female Werewolf installed? That sounds like you might not and therefore it defaults your WW to male without it to tell the game what gender you are. You'll also need a patch for it. Or More Nasty Creatures? Because that has it's own mesh that would probably need to be disabled in MCM

Installed this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/8136?tab=files and have all mnc werewolves disabled, and I have the same issue. with moonlight tales the model always defaults to male.

Just disabling moonlight tales and that mod ^ results in everything working perfectly except for moonlight tales not working ever with any other mod.

Just forgo moonlight tales and get ww perks expanded. works for me and no issues yet.

Edited by rossanna
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/19/2023 at 11:48 PM, xxtenebris327xx said:

Hello! I've been looking through these posts and haven't *really* seen anything like i'm running into. I've gotten all the files and patches, including MoonLight Tales, and I've also disabled MNC meshes as well as turned off MLT Skin system. When its not disabled, the body uses Female Werewolf's body type and has no physics. When using this with everything off, I HAVE physics, but ONLY in the stomach and Butt, but no Breast physics and the head/arms/tail are missing (I've seen this issue with other users but couldn't find the solution)... Which tells me the physics are working, just not in the right places. Any help would be fantastic because I've been spending HOURS trying to work this out by trial and error, reinstalling all the files and trying out different files just in case I had the wrong ones. Thanks in advance!

What readjustment? the description provides no solution.

• 1 month later...
On 4/21/2023 at 10:57 PM, JoshuaDunn12 said:

Hi, I am having an issue with the Female werewolf where their textures are just purple/pink and other Werewolfs like males are fine but when I go into the MCM for Creature Framework I have tried changing it and it still doesn't fix it on the female side

sounds like something isnt applying textures 

have you tried a base default run without anything to test that nothing is targeting the model to try and point to a different texture? 

• 1 month later...

is there a way of reducing the male's size to the original? It messes up animation alignment. I know I can reconfig the animation's alignment but, but if there is a way to scale down werewolfs which is less boring than adjusting 20+ animations stage by stage, I'd rather to take the shorter route

Edited by Jieigh
  • 5 weeks later...

Getting male body on female. What do I do?

EDIT: It was Moonlight tales (Even with patch) . Now i have missing hands and feet, though I saw issues on that earlier and now I'm gonna see if I can fix that.

EDIT2: Sorting load order fixed the missing limbs.

Edited by defning089
  • 3 weeks later...

Lawd I finally got this mod working (knock on wood) with DWC! I was wondering if it was compatible with TWO - Total Werewolf Overhaul - Downloads - Skyrim: Special Edition Adult Mods - LoversLab 

I was wondering what other texture mods you deem most compatible along with it, and whether or not building the TWO werewolf bodies in bodyslide will screw things up somehow.

Also, for future reference, is the Nexus version the same as LL?

Edited by xsixkillerx
derp
On 7/24/2023 at 11:10 AM, xsixkillerx said:

Lawd I finally got this mod working (knock on wood) with DWC! I was wondering if it was compatible with TWO - Total Werewolf Overhaul - Downloads - Skyrim: Special Edition Adult Mods - LoversLab 

I was wondering what other texture mods you deem most compatible along with it, and whether or not building the TWO werewolf bodies in bodyslide will screw things up somehow.

Also, for future reference, is the Nexus version the same as LL?

yes nexus is same as LL , LL just has more info due to the thread 

any werewolf texture works , usually use the custom timber i posted a while back myself 

and no is not compatible as that mod aims to replace this one, though any major update usually nukes it and this flips to be a base default mod that usually works