On 7/30/2022 at 3:48 PM, ascendentkunglao said:

If I don't have MNC than what should I do?  Can I see what SSEEdit item id your using?

If you aren't using MNC then idk what your issue would be stemming from. My edits in SSEEdit didnt fix anything. If you're getting an equipment noise like I described then I'd suggest using console commands to see what you're being equipped with and find that item in SSEEdit to get an idea of what mod it is. If its not a piece of equipment altering your model then your issue is different and I don't really have the know-how to help.

update : due to a pc issue lost my skyrim setup, mods are stored on another drive (all safe) , but for now my play is down and take a bit of time due to rerig my custom stuff

and roughly 1300 mods to my new drive 

so,  i wont be able to test or troubleshoot or dev mods for a bit

--best Duz

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. Mainly asking this out of curiosity but what is preventing HDT Werewolves from working with Moonlight tales skin system. I'm not all that familiar with the ins and outs of how meshes textures and physics interact but as I understand it ( tho I expect to be wrong here. ) Moonlight tales skin system switches textures which shouldn't prevent the physics from working unless it also switches meshes if so I would be a bit surprised. Anyhow I'm mainly asking so I can understand all this a bit better as the conflict here kinda confuses me but also intrigues me.

• 2 weeks later...

I read all comment and found who occur the same issue. Female wereeolf has no lime, headless and no tail.

I try solve following with them.

My player HDT werewolf now visible limb but I have new issue which doesn't fixed.

I have Monster Facial Animation (MFA). When I use MFA patch version and the esp my werewolf doesn't have head.

If I use cpbc version with Moonlight tales system skin. My werewolf has issue texture though I reorder Nifskope

I decide to move it into MFA folder and disable Moonlight Tales skin system then It will be work fine with head and texture.

I feel sad that I can't use MFA head or at least Moonlight tales skin systems.

Edited by Makihaze
  • 1 month later...

Saw it was already asked about the link for Moonlight Tales Female Patch (the one that adds 3BA support) and it is def a broken google drive link. I know author here stated they don't have anything else on it. The same patch (at least in name afaik) on Nexus has an older date than stated in this one's install section, but don't know if it's the exact same one or if the broken link one was an updated version. The author for that patch closed their account on Nexus and the description page doesn't mention about 3BA. So was wondering if anyone else might actually still have a copy downloaded from the link to the google drive one when it still worked?

Edited by Sevronis

I'm having trouble with the MFA/Growl patch. What should the load order be for them? I'm guessing Growl -> MFA -> HDT Werewolves -> Patch? I'm getting the error message that something is overwriting the script when I transform, and although it works with the correct mesh/textures from HDT Werewolves that I want it then messes the camera up when I transform back for some reason.

11 hours ago, Vuikutoru said:

Hi, I installed everything needed, hdt, 3ba and fnis. ran fnis, but physics still don't work. I also have no files to edit with bodyslide. I installed the AEFOMOD and the MFA+Growl patch.

you have to have a hdt body such as cbbe or unp type that you can build in body slide

my ae AIO is alpha so its a bit buggy in some mod organizers so id recommend manual 2.5 and needed patches 

On 11/6/2022 at 10:28 AM, Silent Protagonist said:

@duzellx is there by chance (i know im late to the party) that there will be a patch for Manbeast (i use it instead of growl (that and growl is way to damn picky about compatiblity)) at all?

i have no idea what that is, but  i cant test or play with all possible mods , im barely getting my setup back and going lol

As I had to rebuild my setup left me with some indepth testing   for the how to install

use a custom 8k skin for my werewolf character,  that is later tested via follower through proteus   

at this stage I simply installed base requirements, also noted if SOS is installed at this stage without the  werewolves files gone you still get a CDT 

I havent even added custom eye glowmaps setup or howl or other animations, this is simply barebones 

mind you using vortex gives me a headache as it cant simply overwrite and just build "rules" , which I find infuriating , though ease of deploy and test is beneficial 

ive noticed vortex also has a habit if mods or fomods arnt done for it specifically (say wirebash or mod organizer ) it can jump or skip downloaded parts , this can cause issues with conflictions or function, so please be aware of it , 

78295-1668028929-2085615464.png78295-1668028945-1429953174.png78295-1668029422-767161646.png

• 2 weeks later...

I would just like to clarify since I've found a discrepancy between MNC and this mod, More Nasty Critters expects the user to overwrite XP32 with their mod, else it may cause crashes, but your mod expects us to NOT overwrite XP32 with MNC... Else it may cause crashes. Now, I normally let MNC overwrite XP32, but my playthroughs are usually so short I haven't encountered a werewolf to find out what happens in that case.

Should I absolutely insure MNC is loaded before XP32? Against MNC's instructions.

I apologise if you've answered this previously; it's late, I've been setting up mods for half the day, and my searches probably didn't use great keywords.

Thank you!

On 11/21/2022 at 2:28 AM, Mythosr said:

Does this have an option for futa female werewolves?

nope , else it would be stated , TWO had one i believe but it dosnt work after later updates and is in a wip to a new mod setup 

On 11/23/2022 at 7:43 PM, SwissxPiplup said:

I would just like to clarify since I've found a discrepancy between MNC and this mod, More Nasty Critters expects the user to overwrite XP32 with their mod, else it may cause crashes, but your mod expects us to NOT overwrite XP32 with MNC... Else it may cause crashes. Now, I normally let MNC overwrite XP32, but my playthroughs are usually so short I haven't encountered a werewolf to find out what happens in that case.

Should I absolutely insure MNC is loaded before XP32? Against MNC's instructions.

I apologise if you've answered this previously; it's late, I've been setting up mods for half the day, and my searches probably didn't use great keywords.

Thank you!

no worries

usually what occurs with a xp32 skeleton overwrite is a CTD or if a legacy or sos legacy calls

i just know skeleton rigs can have issues so by default , I try not to mess with it, if youd like to test and post your findings it would be helpful to others

normally if i had to use the creature framework and MNC for tests , id   need to go into the menu and select in it to change default to be the HDT one and then it ran ok without having the skeleton overwrote , with physics and no issues . but i cant test or know all possible combinations 

15 hours ago, duzellx said:

no worries

usually what occurs with a xp32 skeleton overwrite is a CTD or if a legacy or sos legacy calls

i just know skeleton rigs can have issues so by default , I try not to mess with it, if youd like to test and post your findings it would be helpful to others

normally if i had to use the creature framework and MNC for tests , id   need to go into the menu and select in it to change default to be the HDT one and then it ran ok without having the skeleton overwrote , with physics and no issues . but i cant test or know all possible combinations 

I see. I guess it's one of those things where one just kind of has to mess around and find out; the worst that could happen is I CTD, I hope, at least, I don't think it's going to brick my computer. And if it does CTD, I can easily swap the load order around.

I suppose I could also use commands to spawn a werewolf in, no reason I have to find one, in Skyrim, I'm a God.

Anyway, I appreciate the response!

23 hours ago, SwissxPiplup said:

I see. I guess it's one of those things where one just kind of has to mess around and find out; the worst that could happen is I CTD, I hope, at least, I don't think it's going to brick my computer. And if it does CTD, I can easily swap the load order around.

I suppose I could also use commands to spawn a werewolf in, no reason I have to find one, in Skyrim, I'm a God.

Anyway, I appreciate the response!

for testing i a follower (like alea ) using aft , in combo with the dragonborn werebear follower (aft specific freya) and have them individually change to were form and see if anything goes wrong, normally its just the females that have issues , so ill then test my werewolf character (kitkat) and transform

usually ctd occurs right after they do the transformation to the were, bone stretch and when arms spread out, right after that animation ctd will occur or not normally for me 

if physics have a problem they will be either static or point at the ground