5 hours ago, TFK23 said:

@rb888 Hey man if you don't mind, can you also share your mod order for reference?
I'm also trying to use this mod to go along with MNC, Creature framework, SOS, Baka ABC etc.

have you gone into creatures and selected default? 

On 3/1/2022 at 8:06 AM, TFK23 said:

@rb888 Hey man if you don't mind, can you also share your mod order for reference?
I'm also trying to use this mod to go along with MNC, Creature framework, SOS, Baka ABC etc.

Ya will do I had make fresh copy of the load order still working on it. One patches mess up the game. Good thing didn't start yet.  Might be day or so. Doing updated now. Been alot updates too.

• 2 weeks later...

Good evening everyone. I've installed the mod and it's fantastic. But I was wondering if anyone would be able to give me any good suggestions. Does anyone know of any mods to allow me to start a Sexlab animation AS a Werewolf. I have animations installed, just not sure how to initiate anything. Thanks in advance

21 hours ago, The Warsmith said:

Good evening everyone. I've installed the mod and it's fantastic. But I was wondering if anyone would be able to give me any good suggestions. Does anyone know of any mods to allow me to start a Sexlab animation AS a Werewolf. I have animations installed, just not sure how to initiate anything. Thanks in advance

Yo, recently moved over from LE to SE and been redownloading mods from my LE list, any chance at converting the 'Buxom' werewolf body Seen here to work with SMP? Or atleast a quick n' dirty tutorial to do it on my own. As i'm not a modder, at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I have a problem. Whenever I transform into a Werewolf everything is fine for like 10 seconds, then my character changes. So my werewolf has a shape similar to my character as they should, and then all of a sudden it like changes to perhaps a default. So small breasts, slimmer in general and to top it off no physics. Has anyone else encountered this or got any ideas? Thanks in advance

23 hours ago, The Warsmith said:

Ok I have a problem. Whenever I transform into a Werewolf everything is fine for like 10 seconds, then my character changes. So my werewolf has a shape similar to my character as they should, and then all of a sudden it like changes to perhaps a default. So small breasts, slimmer in general and to top it off no physics. Has anyone else encountered this or got any ideas? Thanks in advance

creature frame work set to default 

On 3/19/2022 at 3:31 PM, Some skrublord said:

Yo, recently moved over from LE to SE and been redownloading mods from my LE list, any chance at converting the 'Buxom' werewolf body Seen here to work with SMP? Or atleast a quick n' dirty tutorial to do it on my own. As i'm not a modder, at all.

didnt even know it was a thing honestly , but seems to works fine as is , have you actually tried to tested it yet? 

I did run it through an optimization ( it shouldnt hurt it) , but le poof here ya goimage.thumb.png.5de921e778661e9f23fdc72333bf9182.png

buxom_female_werewolf_SE_TEST.7z

18 minutes ago, duzellx said:

creature frame work set to default 

Ok cool, so sorry for being an idiot but how do I do that? I've gone through Creature Framework on the MCM but wasn't sure what to do. I guess I could mess around with the werewolf options? I mean what's the worst that could happen....

On 3/31/2022 at 1:21 PM, The Warsmith said:

OH GOD IT FINALLY WORKED! I just had to disable the More Nasty Critters Meshes. Oh thank you! I've spent far too long messing around with this trying to make it work

glad it works

yea by default nasty will reset and drive new users nuts 

Having problems with this mod's interactions with Diverse Werewolves. The problem I'm getting has to do with Aela's werewolf form. DWC gives her different textures, and I think that's somehow causing the problem where only the torso loads. I tried following the steps @yaki0912 took to fix this, and managed to get more of Aela's body to load after adding the body slots this mod uses to all of the different versions of the naked werewolf torso ARMO, but the textures are screwed up. I have a feeling it's what yaki described as the textures loading out of order, but I'm a total novice when it comes to NifSkope and have no idea how to "reorder the BSTriShape parts".

ScreenShot1.png

ScreenShot2.png

Edited by Zephirenth
fixing the username mention

Hey i am having problems with my game crashing when i transform into a werewolf while MNC is on. I have tried disabling it in in creature framework and i have also disabled the transformation manager in moonlight tales but that did not help. Is there something i am forgetting todo?150914536_2022-04-1812_42_16-Window.png.b16fed398e2655abbc514a3a8e81ba5f.png

On 4/18/2022 at 3:45 AM, jasthecool said:

Hey i am having problems with my game crashing when i transform into a werewolf while MNC is on. I have tried disabling it in in creature framework and i have also disabled the transformation manager in moonlight tales but that did not help. Is there something i am forgetting todo?150914536_2022-04-1812_42_16-Window.png.b16fed398e2655abbc514a3a8e81ba5f.png

sounds like something overwrote the skeleton or you dont have appropriate physics rigged 

18 hours ago, duzellx said:

sounds like something overwrote the skeleton or you dont have appropriate physics rigged 

It works fine if i uninstall MNC again. And it's only when i do a werewolf transformation it happens. So i am just a little confused for when it comes to figuring out why they are conflicting.

For my body and physics i am using CBBE 3BA and CBPC

Edited by jasthecool
Added more information.

I have some questions.

My game hates Werewolf changes, it's something i've come to live with. BUT I have been messing about with just taking the female files from HDT and trying to get it to work as a replacer for MNC female WW model.

Basically:

I took the mesh, overwrote MNC female mesh - Replaces the model in-game fine.

Placed the HDT skinned mesh config in the correct folder - Physics work fine.

Placed the textures in the correct folder as it would of been by doing a proper install - textures load fine.

Main issue? No hands or feet or vagina. The head is there though. So i'm wondering if there's something I can change in nifskope? (The full body shows in Nifskope) Might be a skeleton issue as I use BAKAs skeleton for the male WW i'm using without issue, the default MNC female model also works with this skeleton.

Or will it simply not work properly without the esp. All I want it to just replace that female model with this one as it's better.

Edited by Gonzeh
Update

How do I define a different schlong for human and werewolf form?

I am trying for a while now to get a futa werewolf to work. The main problem being, that with HCOS and it's HornyWereHermPlayer addon, the aroused mesh just doesnt load 90% of the time. 

I am definitely having more success with this mod + BD Hoodies SOS Add-on.

But everytime I wanna utilize a schlong in Werewolf form, I have to go into the SOS menu, change my Human Schlong to the BD Hoodie one, then change back when transforming into human again. (edit:) apparently even when the schlong shows up on the body, when entering a sexlab animation the schlong disappears. What do I do here?

Is there a way to bypass that and have SOS apply a fitting schlong on transform?

Edited by RhodosGuard
On 4/22/2022 at 5:46 PM, Gonzeh said:

I have some questions.

My game hates Werewolf changes, it's something i've come to live with. BUT I have been messing about with just taking the female files from HDT and trying to get it to work as a replacer for MNC female WW model.

Basically:

I took the mesh, overwrote MNC female mesh - Replaces the model in-game fine.

Placed the HDT skinned mesh config in the correct folder - Physics work fine.

Placed the textures in the correct folder as it would of been by doing a proper install - textures load fine.

Main issue? No hands or feet or vagina. The head is there though. So i'm wondering if there's something I can change in nifskope? (The full body shows in Nifskope) Might be a skeleton issue as I use BAKAs skeleton for the male WW i'm using without issue, the default MNC female model also works with this skeleton.

Or will it simply not work properly without the esp. All I want it to just replace that female model with this one as it's better.

On 4/21/2022 at 9:36 AM, jasthecool said:

It works fine if i uninstall MNC again. And it's only when i do a werewolf transformation it happens. So i am just a little confused for when it comes to figuring out why they are conflicting.

For my body and physics i am using CBBE 3BA and CBPC

if using MNC go to the module in ui (ingame), go to werewolves , select the tab to be at ->default, this will pull from whatever mesh is to overwrite default, sadly mnc by default flips to the older female werewolf, male werewolf mesh beyond default unless you do this setting. its very annoying and we discussed this a page or so ago. 

-to jas 

when i stated body i refer to the werewolf body , human dosnt matter (unless you dont specify werewolf in creation kit on follower) 

so you need hdt CPBC werewolf MOD to be installed , dont let anything overwrite it (you can see the conflictions in vortex) i dont use vortex cause it ..well sucks in many respects for conflicts and multi overwrite setups IMO 

i use BHUNP and in that the config file for bhunp overwrite cbpc config for physics , so if cbbe 3ba does the same, might want to check on the that route 

-to gonzeh 

to clarify path of making hdt work on mnc as i stated above 

op also lists the order of install

xp32-> mnc(do not overwrite werewolf skeleton) - > hdt werewolves (hdt overwrite mnc ) 

fnis or nemesis to get the physics rigged 

use loot if needed to sort 

1 hour ago, RhodosGuard said:

How do I define a different schlong for human and werewolf form?

I am trying for a while now to get a futa werewolf to work. The main problem being, that with HCOS and it's HornyWereHermPlayer addon, the aroused mesh just doesnt load 90% of the time. 

I am definitely having more success with this mod + BD Hoodies SOS Add-on.

But everytime I wanna utilize a schlong in Werewolf form, I have to go into the SOS menu, change my Human Schlong to the BD Hoodie one, then change back when transforming into human again. (edit:) apparently even when the schlong shows up on the body, when entering a sexlab animation the schlong disappears. What do I do here?

Is there a way to bypass that and have SOS apply a fitting schlong on transform?

no clue 

there was a hdt werewolf replacement (its not working fully and is to be replaced) that did slong changes 

but specific futa werewolf stuff never was supported by me , so i never developed anything for it (not my cup of tea) 

i do recall offhand some one got something like that in the prior posts and uses it , i just dont know the setup and whats required sorry 

Thanks for the reply.

I've spent a few days simply replacing the female WW model in my game without installing HDT Werewolves, actually got it all working. The only reason I did it was no matter what way I setup HDT Werewolves, due to having Baka ABC, MNC and MFA installed I was getting so much conflicting crap in my files I ended up simply removing MFA, leaving MNC installed with ABC overwriting.

Made male WWs work perfectly but god I hated the default female model included with MNC. So after learning, cursing and spending hours working out Nifskope and shit:

ScreenShot23.png

I successfully got the female model from your MOD to replace the female model from MNC with working physics! Obviously this is only something i've done for myself due to conflicts and stuff. Now I just wish there was more skins for females that matched the nipple placement on your model :(

Edited by Gonzeh
Success
  • 2 weeks later...