Extended Skeleton DEV Thread

ZaZ

6 hours ago, ZaZ said:

We fixed the Knees to the best we can. 

Knees.jpg

Its better than what is currently used

Are there any new bones/new ideas on joints like knees, elbows etc. - or is it a treatment of the skin of the mesh?

It looks like a second variant - but then it has relatively little to do with skeleton.

3 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Are there any new bones/new ideas on joints like knees, elbows etc. - or is it a treatment of the skin of the mesh?

It looks like a second variant - but then it has relatively little to do with skeleton.

Its skinned slightly differently since its our custom body. But tried to keep the original parts as well so as it doesn't mess up the Character Gen Triangle.

3 minutes ago, ZaZ said:

Its skinned slightly differently since its our custom body. But tried to keep the original parts as well so as it doesn't mess up the Character Gen Triangle.

Good to know. I knew you were good and already scared, you can do magic. :)

14 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Good to know. I knew you were good and already scared, you can do magic. :)

Thanks , You haven't seen anything just yet....

But just to put it out there .

Its possible because I am getting help with the custom bodies

The Skeleton is actually ready and good to go . 

Leito and Vioxsis are working on the Female Custom Body

Leito and TheBottomhoodofSteel are working on the Male Body

I'm helping were I can  with both bodies

Cheers

I came here years ago & said I wanted sex mods for Fallout 4. I was berated & even attacked for it. Had I backed down, none of this would be happening. Now, we are fixing one of the biggest bugs in the game, the broken knee.

Amazing how far we've come in such a short time.

?

4 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

I came here years ago & said I wanted sex mods for Fallout 4. I was berated & even attacked for it. Had I backed down, none of this would be happening. Now, we are fixing one of the biggest bugs in the game, the broken knee.

Amazing how far we've come in such a short time.

?

I'm sure that we would still have had adult mods whether you saying you wanted them or not. Glad it's all coming along so nicely though.

31 minutes ago, ZaZ said:

Thanks , You haven't seen anything just yet....

But just to put it out there .

Its possible because I am getting help with the custom bodies

The Skeleton is actually ready and good to go . 

Leito and Vioxsis are working on the Female Custom Body

Leito and TheBottomhoodofSteel are working on the Male Body

I'm helping were I can  with both bodies

Cheers

So a skin editing.
Will the bones (respectively the skin) have problems for the Triangle-Bones (Fat-Muscular-Thin) or Fake-Breast (googles / tools)?
Keyword: Max 4 Bones je Vertices (or better 6 Bones for crash / shader problems).
Or is the limit in FO4 extended - I'm not up to date?

Just now, VonHelton said:

Now, we are fixing one of the biggest bugs in the game, the broken knee.

One of the biggest bugs?
Why have not you done it - even Outfit Studio would be helpful?
Admittedly one uses an animation, at least some keyframes/shapekeys - but OS is better than years to wait.

Oh - and of course a relatively good mesh.

8 hours ago, ZaZ said:

We fixed the Knees to the best we can. 

Knees.jpg

Its better than what is currently used

Holy shit that's awesome! It looks amazing.... the knees, ankles, and toes ALL look great!

I'm might have to hold off some stuff for a while it seems. Shit.... I might even have to update some stuff as well ? LOL

Trykz

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

So a skin editing.
Will the bones (respectively the skin) have problems for the Triangle-Bones (Fat-Muscular-Thin) or Fake-Breast (googles / tools)?
Keyword: Max 4 Bones je Vertices (or better 6 Bones for crash / shader problems).
Or is the limit in FO4 extended - I'm not up to date?

Well, we had to make some compromises here and there with the vertices.

All in all , there the triangle works , but it will differ slightly from the original but from what I have noticed its not too big a difference.

And you will have bodyslide and the looks menu options as well.

4 hours ago, originofdarkness said:

I'm sure that we would still have had adult mods whether you saying you wanted them or not. Glad it's all coming along so nicely though.

No, there wouldn't have been. Fallout 4 had been sitting gathering dust for at least a year or more, while the SE version of Skyrim passed it by & got all the attention. I even found that Fallout 4 was hated quite a bit. There was NO intention of doing ANYTHING, until I insisted.

?

6 hours ago, Trykz said:

Holy shit that's awesome! It looks amazing.... the knees, ankles, and toes ALL look great!

I'm might have to hold off some stuff for a while it seems. Shit.... I might even have to update some stuff as well ? LOL

Trykz

Its a home grown body, by one of our own Vioxsis and further worked on by Leito.

And is still being worked on

5 hours ago, a11hai1kotl said:

Hopefully this can be seamlessly integrated into other mods.

Yes it should be for the most part

The UVs are CBBE compatible , but we will be providing our own textures as well because the base texture lacks genitals.

Its as Leito said, 

Something like this has never been attempted before 

Belly Nodes for Animators for the right and wrong reasons " You pervs wanted this ?,,,,,," We will be adding it to Male bodies as well

2 hours ago, ZaZ said:

Its as Leito said, 

Something like this has never been attempted before 

Belly Nodes for Animators for the right and wrong reasons " You pervs wanted this ?,,,,,," We will be adding it to Male bodies as well

See Nora? THIS is what happens when you fuck around with Deathclaws.....

LOL

Trykz

3 hours ago, ZaZ said:

Its a home grown body, by one of our own Vioxsis and further worked on by Leito.

And is still being worked on

Altering the shape of the breast in CBBE would cause it to deform into a wrinkled prune. Have you tried reshaping the breast to see if this effect is present?

9791a4feefde4b4d33d4c9cc79b21505.jpg

Vinfamy made a mod called "Diverse Bodies" that gave every female in the game a unique shape in the breast & buttocks.

I hope this new body will allow this mod to really shine. It needs an AAF version, BTW..........

?

10 hours ago, VonHelton said:

No, there wouldn't have been. Fallout 4 had been sitting gathering dust for at least a year or more, while the SE version of Skyrim passed it by & got all the attention. I even found that Fallout 4 was hated quite a bit. There was NO intention of doing ANYTHING, until I insisted.

?

If you say so mate ?

Archived