6 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

I think I thought up a way to have any number of pheromones active and working simultaneously...

Is this something I should build?

I see no reason why you couldn't ingest more than one pheromone, if it is doable.

10 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Suggestion: In the mod Bathing in Skyrim they have special soaps (Spriggan Sap and Dwarven Oil) that makes some mobs "friendly" for a time. Would be nice to see some consequences for using these products.  ?

noooooo thats my secret weapon against everything that didnt get calmed via NDUN helpless feature if in heavy bondage ?

translation: awesome idea! ?

btw: if you are in a friendly to creature faction => wont that stop pheromone creatures to attack you => stopping attacks from SLP creatures and make the sexy times fail?

1 hour ago, Antaufein said:

I see no reason why you couldn't ingest more than one pheromone, if it is doable.

I think I'm going to give it a shot.. It's kind of tricky but it should work.

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

btw: if you are in a friendly to creature faction => wont that stop pheromone creatures to attack you => stopping attacks from SLP creatures and make the sexy times fail?

Nope. Don't see any reason why the friendly creature factions would stop the SLP creatures... They only have one thing on their mind and don't care about factions...

3 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

I think I'm going to give it a shot.. It's kind of tricky but it should work.

Nope. Don't see any reason why the friendly creature factions would stop the SLP creatures... They only have one thing on their mind and don't care about factions...

ah okey, my bad, thought they do an real attack before/to trigger sexy times like in SLaroused creatures (toggleable)

(well at least the spider attacked me before sex, and with sprigan soap they just stand around (spiders) or attacked other NPCs (goats last time, lots of em)

but the selfless testing continues! ^^

20 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Don't see anything obvious, actor looks clean in CK. But I'll check it out a bit more...

BTW, are you using other mods like immersive creatures etc. that might modify creature behavior?

I had an encounter with a couple of Gargoyles last night in Redoran's Retreat and they worked fine for me.

The new pheromone mission for stealth works a treat btw :classic_smile:

6 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

ah okey, my bad, thought they do an real attack before/to trigger sexy times like in SLaroused creatures (toggleable)

(well at least the spider attacked me before sex, and with sprigan soap they just stand around (spiders) or attacked other NPCs (goats last time, lots of em)

but the selfless testing continues! ^^

What happens with them is they fill an alias that has an AI pack that will 'attack' the player. But, the attacks are flagged to do no damage and to not start combat, so it is basically a mock attack just to add effect so they don't look so silly just standing around.

The main thing that will determine whether a sex scene starts is if they get within 250 units of the Player while chasing. So they can be killed at range with spells or arrows, or, you can run away more than 10,000 distance units to escape. Or... You can capitulate and let them pump you full of creature spunk... 

4 minutes ago, Slorm said:

I had an encounter with a couple of Gargoyles last night in Redoran's Retreat and they worked fine for me.

The new pheromone mission for stealth works a treat btw :classic_smile:

Thx for confirming, I hadn't had a chance to test them yet.

They looked like they were set up right in CK and I couldn't see anything that would make them not work... So, I guess I can scratch that off the list of things to check out. :classic_wink:

I'll try and do some testing (probably next weekend now) with Touring Carriages (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38529) .

It's a good immersion mod but works as one long animation which causes problems if it gets interrupted. I did a lot of testing for Deviously Helpless on this as although the cart keeps attackers away from the pc, at certain points occasionally the bandits can hook the pc out of the cart. This confuses the camera which tries to follow the cart and the pc, it then becomes detached completely and the game will eventually ctd. The same happens with Cursed Loot if a sex event is triggered with the cart driver and the only workaround for both mods is to temporarily disable attacks/arousal while making the journey.

It could probably be solved using the modevent dhlp_suspend but it would need a patch for Touring Carriages to issue it but the author is mostly inactive and decidedly hostile to our sort of mods, so getting permission would be most unlikely.

As the initial spawn point is away from the pc it may work without any problems in any case. I'll try it a few times on the long run between Solitude and Riften and see what happens and let you know the result

11 minutes ago, Slorm said:

I'll try and do some testing (probably next weekend now) with Touring Carriages (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38529) .

It's a good immersion mod but works as one long animation which causes problems if it gets interrupted. I did a lot of testing for Deviously Helpless on this as although the cart keeps attackers away from the pc, at certain points occasionally the bandits can hook the pc out of the cart. This confuses the camera which tries to follow the cart and the pc, it then becomes detached completely and the game will eventually ctd. The same happens with Cursed Loot if a sex event is triggered with the cart driver and the only workaround for both mods is to temporarily disable attacks/arousal while making the journey.

It could probably be solved using the modevent dhlp_suspend but it would need a patch for Touring Carriages to issue it but the author is mostly inactive and decidedly hostile to our sort of mods, so getting permission would be most unlikely.

As the initial spawn point is away from the pc it may work without any problems in any case. I'll try it a few times on the long run between Solitude and Riften and see what happens and let you know the result

Well, if sex scenes break it than I'm guessing there could be some issues.

If you are sitting in the carriage then a simple way would be to just add an IF condition GetSitState() != 3 on my conditions and that would add compatibility.

But... I wouldn't be surprised if it is more along the lines of playanimation / setvehicle method, such as the method used in vanilla skyrim intro carriage to Helgen. Meaning there's no actual sitstate, so nothing as easy to tap into for a basic logic test. (There's a setvehicle function but no getvehicle function... blasted Papyrus!)

In which case, yeah, I'd probably have to look into it a bit more to add compatibility.

TBH I wouldn't waste a lot of time on it, I think Kimy had a look at it as well a while back. Quick and dirty way would be a toggle to suspend pheromone attacks but don't do it just for me.

TC can be a troublesome mod (there's a separate fix for the cart physics btw) but I use it as I don't like fast travel and some missions are simply too tedious on foot (like the back and forth for the Thieves Guild missions) so I carry on using it. It can also be quite relaxing.

4 minutes ago, Slorm said:

TBH I wouldn't waste a lot of time on it, I think Kimy had a look at it as well a while back. Quick and dirty way would be a toggle to suspend pheromone attacks but don't do it just for me.

TC can be a troublesome mod (there's a separate fix for the cart physics btw) but I use it as I don't like fast travel and some missions are simply too tedious on foot (like the back and forth for the Thieves Guild missions) so I carry on using it. It can also be quite relaxing.

Well the real easy way would be if that Mod author would add compatibility for SexLab mods, as SexLab API has an easy faction check or isanimating bool that could be used to control the Mod's camera behavior...

But as you said, I guess that mod auther is some sort of internet prude... So that makes things harder to try to work around.

Hi there,

Had an issue with Skeevers

I got the Skeever pheromone and got jumped by 4 of em, but all they did was sit there nipping at me. 

I tried checking animations to see if that was the issue, and I was able to use sexlab tool to start a scene with one of them so it wasn't an animation/model issue. 

If this helps I did get a "failed to add actors to thread" message. 

Spoiler

236582060_failedtoaddactorstothread.thumb.jpg.106d67a68e4820ded088d264be053126.jpg

Let me know what other data I can get to assist in the diagnosis. :)

Opps almost buried the lead: Another quirky result of the failed attack was I could no longer open my inventory (or any inventory) or change weapons with hotkeys. I could enter and exit combat mode which I used to kill the Skeevers cause while they were NOT doing any damage they were destroying my armor (loot and Degradation) 

9 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Hi there,

Had an issue with Skeevers

I got the Skeever pheromone and got jumped by 4 of em, but all they did was sit there nipping at me. 

I tried checking animations to see if that was the issue, and I was able to use sexlab tool to start a scene with one of them so it wasn't an animation/model issue. 

If this helps I did get a "failed to add actors to thread" message. 

Did you have a 5 actor skeever animation installed, registered, and enabled? It looks like it wasn't finding an animation.

BillySLAL should have an animation that works for this.

58 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Did you have a 5 actor skeever animation installed, registered, and enabled? It looks like it wasn't finding an animation.

BillySLAL should have an animation that works for this.

Yes I have 3 

Spoiler

2072276022_skeeveranimations.thumb.jpg.76b3a6578e3f7758d3882abd3fddb18b.jpg

Suggestion for Stealth

I'm not sure if this is even possible. Would it be possible to hide the pheromone effect in the Magic and Effects menu until the after the first attack (the player will be aware of it then so no longer any point in hiding it).

If you use immersion mods (or Temple spell effects) you tend to look at this menu fairly often, I try to avoid looking too hard but hiding it would be better if possible

On 10/4/2018 at 12:13 AM, Corsayr said:

Yes I have 3 

Looking at the log it looks like a Sexlab thing because all of the Actors were called to be used in the scene.

That means that the aliases were filled correctly (in this Mod) and the script called a scene using all of them:

image.png.33e8cd4ecd5becd57541aea7c46c5bec.png

Not sure why the SexLab thread got hung up, don't know if there's anything else that can be done on my end though as SexLab StartSex function was called with what should be valid actors...

2 hours ago, Slorm said:

Suggestion for Stealth

I'm not sure if this is even possible. Would it be possible to hide the pheromone effect in the Magic and Effects menu until the after the first attack (the player will be aware of it then so no longer any point in hiding it).

If you use immersion mods (or Temple spell effects) you tend to look at this menu fairly often, I try to avoid looking too hard but hiding it would be better if possible

I think it would be possible... The magic effect needs to actually be on because there's an Oneffectend script that will check if it ended by drinking a potion or by wearing off when the timer ran out. Also, the actual timer to wear off is on the magic effect itself..

But, there's a 'SetEffectFlag' built in function that can toggle the magic effect flags (bools), and one magic effect flag is: 'HideInUI'.

So, in theory I may be able to just toggle it, but here's the lovely CK Wiki on how to use that function...

image.png.1179c1536b56846444b82dc39d6773f1.png

lol, so I'd have to tinker with it...

6 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

lol, so I'd have to tinker with it...

LOL, trust me to be an awkward git

I was wondering as well if potions shouldn't be added to to the skooma/alcohol  bonus (or have a toggle to add them). I'm a bit in two minds as to the immersion logic atm and it doesn't help I've had a lot to drink (hic) :classic_smile:. A potion on one hand is more powerful than say water but on the other hand why would a potion have a pheromone in the first place, so it's a sort of existential type of cogitation sort of thingy if you get my drift.

Hey I have a problem with a bunch of the pheromones don't do anything, skeever,horse, boar,wolf,charus reaper are ones I tested . The other ones work as they should.

I have tried new games removed anything that might conflict with potions with the same results. The older versions of your mod had worked just fine.

I am out of ideas what to try. I tried the logs but not finding errors that pertain to this mod.

One other thing when I get a netch it is a calf and there are no animations for that, not a big deal but I though I'd mention it. Still this is a fun mod, thanks.

9 hours ago, Slorm said:

LOL, trust me to be an awkward git

I was wondering as well if potions shouldn't be added to to the skooma/alcohol  bonus (or have a toggle to add them). I'm a bit in two minds as to the immersion logic atm and it doesn't help I've had a lot to drink (hic) :classic_smile:. A potion on one hand is more powerful than say water but on the other hand why would a potion have a pheromone in the first place, so it's a sort of existential type of cogitation sort of thingy if you get my drift.

Devious mages did it in their basements to take revenge on society for ___________ (insert perceived societal mistreatment to rationalize their acrimonious vendetta)... 

So the mages spread the tainted potions around to merchants at a discount and now they laugh themselves to sleep thinking of all the people that bullied them in school running away from packs of horny Sabre Cats with giant hard-ons...

1.1.3 Out!

• Major script overhaul to allow for unlimited simultaneous pheromones!
    • I say unlimited but actually you can only have as many as exist, which is a lot... Something like 55! Good luck out there! 
  • Stealth mode now hides active pheromones magic effects. The visibility of the effects can be toggled on and off in MCM using the stealth option.
  • MCM feature added that allows for control of the % of arousal used. (It was previously a flat 40% but now this can be changed to anything.)
  • Made an attempt at fixing a UI issue that was coming up with SSO during sex scenes. - I haven't fully tested but I think it should fix it so let me know.
  • Added some compatibility with Bathing in Skyrim, using soaps from that Mod have some extra danger...

The simultaneous pheromones needed an entirely new and partially experimental system to get working, it was a major overhaul. For a moment, I completely broke the mod building it lol...

But, it all seems to be working now, I did a fair amount of play testing and it all seems OK, but let me know if you run into stuff.

Clean save advised due to MCM change.

Hi, this is a really great mod.

Noticed a little thing: When my PC gets the strong pheromones, they should stay for several days but as soon as the normal pheromones wear off the strong ones are also removed. Is it supposed to be this way?

And one suggestion, could we have two active pheromones (one creature and one NPC) at the same time? So the PC wouldn´t be safe, neither in the city nor in the wilderness ? Should be best toggleable in the MCM for those who don´t want it.

Feel free to ignore this idea, I love this mod anyway.

EDIT: You ninja´d my idea with th new release, downloading asap ?

Noticed a small problem with v1.1.2 so may already have been taken care of in the latest update (many thanks for that)

There seems to be a problem with the Canine pheromone. After I first got it I had to wait before it would fire then after that it never fired again. I had it active all the way on foot from Whiterun to Ivarstead so would have thought something should have spawned along the way. I tried lowering the timer but that didn't seem to make a difference.