22 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

Awesome, I will be in touch tomorrow to get an idea of how things can be formatted best to be most helpful for you :)

I really like the idea you have there too, are you modeling anything off of the Nexus Skyrim Reputation mod? Was just discussing with someone the other day how cool some of the concepts in that mod are and would be for SL mods.

I'll send you a PM later today to see what you want and how to setup data exchange (google sheets maybe?)

I'll be honest, I havn't looked too much into that nexus mod. My initial gloss over it didn't seem to have too much world impacting stuff so I just kinda left it. XD. I'll prob give another once over though.

And yea, prob google docs. HMU on discord, I actually keep my Skylover one on now so I wont miss messages.

On 12/15/2019 at 5:46 AM, pandiiiiiii said:

Is there any way to disable exhibitionist gain for the Dragonborn? 

I prefer my character to constantly suffer and get humiliated over and over again.

No, and I don't plan on adding one. Sorry.

Ok, I feel the plan is far enough along to post it:

Fame of the Dragonborn

While thinking about how to make this, I obviously used SLSF as a base. But I have tried to remove as much RNG as possible to put more control in the players hands.

So, here's my plan:

• Rumors(Total of aliases) -> Fame(Character alias fame) 
  • Gossip is the total fame you gain if you don’t silence the people who have seen you. 
  • Rumor is the counter for when fame will pass to surrounding regions.
  • I think it'd be cool if instead of an immediate fame dump, it spawns a caravan or traveller at the town the fame is coming from and will go to the city the fame is moving to. Then the DB can try and intercept him and persuade him not to talk.

Fame Stages:

• Myth 0-25 +1 to Rumors
  • Folklore 25-50 +2 to Rumors
  • Scandal 50-75 +4 to Rumors
  • Common knowledge 75-100 +8 to rumors
  • Local Legend 100 +16 to Rumors

Rumor:

• Rumor is gained every night from 7 to 9
  • When rumor reaches 100+,  35%, 30%, 25%, 20%, and 15% respective to fame stages, of all fame values will pass to sister regions. How I will define what regions are sister regions, I have not yet figured out without a list for each hold. Which I will do if need be.
  • Popularity reduces Rumor by simulating people defending you. So be nice to people. Suck some dicks.
  • Being friendly with towns reduce rumors of that town.
  • Being friendly with a faction reduces rumors with an increased reduction in home of that faction.

Gossip:

• Actor sees character -> Add to 'Seen alias'
  • Gossip will make use of planned 5, I have not tested whether this is enough aliases per city/town.
  • Gossip is dropped every night at the town inn so long as at least 1 NPC is in an alias.
  • You can talk to NPC’s who have seen you and ask them to not tell anyone. This will have different outcomes depending on player stats, and NPC type.
  • Asking a NPC to not tell anyone who didn’t see you will result in them being curious as to what you mean or lie and pretend they knew something when they didn’t.
  • Gossip, fame, and rumors can all be found out via asking around or talking to the innkeeper, who will give you a dated book that tells you all the info. The MCM menu will have these values with a hardcore option that you can not disable. (With a “Are you sure” box just for extra security. ? )

Politics:
(2 types of politics - Minor and Major.)

• Minor political events will be minor changes or events in skyrim. Can range from 2 important people talking. To a random beggar gaining coin and prestige. Small changes in area NPC fame happens among the minor as well. Mysogyny, rape, abusing comments/actions, etc.
  • Major events are when big events happens(No shit, I dunno why I clarified that in this sentence...). Major events will have minor event requirements that need to be met before being able to be chosen.

Armor Skimpiness:
Everything tagged as clothing or armor will be added to a list, ignoring equip slot other than showing it to the player. The player can open the armor handler to set up the stored armor to their liking. I will, at some point, add a store that will remember and re-set found armor. But this will probably not be in the initial release(I am rethinking this stance). Every area has their own separate keywords so you can mark multiple areas on the same armor. The reason Pants/Skirt/and legs are separated is due to how some armor mods split up their armor that you could potentially have a short shirt, hot pants, and leggings(legs).
Areas that can be tagged: 

• Breasts
  • Ass
  • Belly
  • Arms
  • Pants
  • Skirt

Legs(Marked as thighs in CK cause I’m dumb)
Areas can be marked to have the following coverage:

• Full
  • Half
  • Little
  • Exposed

Pants and skirts use different markers:

• Long
  • Medium
  • Short
  • Mini
  • Micro

Areas can also be marked with a transparency setting, this setting will adjust the sight required to gain fame. As only people close up to you would be able to discern what is through the looking glass.

• Transparent
  • Translucent
  • Questionable, I may just scrap this one. As I feel 4 is unneeded.
  • Solid

Every area can be marked with a fit type setting as well, which for breast, belly, and ass, will affect the armor size. I am looking into possible mortal weap & armor tie in for that, my current idea is that when the magic effect starts it will check the armors size as stored in the MWA settings. 

• Loose
  • Fit
  • Tight
  • Form Fitting

NPC Types:

• Individual NPC Types is just factions
  • Pre-defined types

NPC Type Notes:
An actor must be tagged as the same NPC type as the event to receive dialogue pertaining to that event. (So an NPC must be marked as misogynistic to be misogynistic.)

• Misogynistic - thinks of women as objects for own amusement. Will demand stuff from PC. Forced events will require additional tags like rapist or cruel. If player is gagged, collared, or restrained, tags are not requires for rape. As the NPC will assume the PC is fine with it, is a slave, is offering (respectively).
  • Rapist - rapes
  • Cruel - Used for binding and marking player with tats, and bestiality.
  • Thief - chance to steal from player.
  • Dominant - Will steamroll over players attempt to dissuade him. 
  • Influential - Disagreeing to request from them will result in a negative effect. Possible political event happening as well. Making Influential people Infatuated will put them (politically), in your pocket to try and stop some political events.
  • Weak Willed - Higher chance of approaching player with demands.
  • Iron Willed - Makes immune to being chosen for events. Non-fame.
  • Additional Earned Types:
  • Infatuated - Infatuated people will talk to you more and have a higher chance of gifting you things. If you are a whore, they will frequent you more. Every time you utilize infatuation dialogue, you will lose infatuation points with that person. Performing 'deeds' for them will increase infatuation points

Events:
Consequences - As the player interacts with NPC’s, some of their dialogue choices may change that NPC’s type.

On 12/21/2019 at 10:53 PM, SkyLover37 said:

No, and I don't plan on adding one. Sorry.

Ok, I feel the plan is far enough along to post it:

Fame of the Dragonborn

While thinking about how to make this, I obviously used SLSF as a base. But I have tried to remove as much RNG as possible to put more control in the players hands.

Sounds awesome, can't wait. I've always wanted a reputation system like this.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hadn't posted in awhile.  Good to see you're keeping busy during the great slowdown.  Just had one idea to add.  Under the npc type thief it would be nice to have them steal worn items from you first if they managed to steal from your character "or that option could be a toggle in the mcm menu".  Just spitballing ideas.  Thank you for the cool mod and stay safe :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm playing Special Edition and the guy who converted your mod told me to tell you my problem to see if it's a known bug or if you could help me out, so here it is:

It seems like my arousal change really fast when I'm near people. I don't really know what causes the increase in exposure but it seems like the more people around, the faster it changes. I tried to change the "LOS Check Frequency" from min to max to see if it change and it does. I disabled the "Exhib raises arousal" from the MCM but I still go from 0-100 arousal in a few minutes. I tried to disable everything in the MCM to almost make the mod useless and then the arousal was behaving normally.

I did some maths with the formula provided on your mod page (see down below) and it seems like it matches up. It seems like the MCM option "Exhib raises arousal" is still enabled even when disabled:

((Shown + hidden equip status) * (Exhiblevel/100)) * number of people who saw the player

I don't really know what's happening. Thanks for the help.

9 hours ago, Gulhar said:

I'm playing Special Edition and the guy who converted your mod told me to tell you my problem to see if it's a known bug or if you could help me out, so here it is:

It seems like my arousal change really fast when I'm near people. I don't really know what causes the increase in exposure but it seems like the more people around, the faster it changes. I tried to change the "LOS Check Frequency" from min to max to see if it change and it does. I disabled the "Exhib raises arousal" from the MCM but I still go from 0-100 arousal in a few minutes. I tried to disable everything in the MCM to almost make the mod useless and then the arousal was behaving normally.

I did some maths with the formula provided on your mod page (see down below) and it seems like it matches up. It seems like the MCM option "Exhib raises arousal" is still enabled even when disabled:

((Shown + hidden equip status) * (Exhiblevel/100)) * number of people who saw the player

I don't really know what's happening. Thanks for the help.

Hey, yea, I see the issue in the code, The toggle isn't being used apparently(Damn you past me!). Simple fix, however attempting to compile was getting errors from other files, I guess from previous incomplete edits. Short of it is it's not worth my time to fix those errors as I am rewriting the mod anyway. If someone else wants to fix it, the error is in FotdPeriodicUpdate, line 77. Just remove that whole segment in exhibVal > 10 if statement. I will post this in the SSE forum too.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

SkyLover, I enjoy this mod.

Every few minutes of play, I get a message in the upper left corner of my screen: "Well fitted added," or "Revealing armor added," etc., although I've made no changes. After a while, it gets annoying. I had the same trouble with the last version of Fotd too. I have the tutorial turned off. Is there another button somewhere that's causing this?

• 1 month later...

I have a two suggestions.

First of all, I congratulate you, SkyLover37, on your mod's concept: the gradual wearing down of the Dragonborn's morals regarding attire, and the affects it has on her life. I find this an fun addition to gameplay. Your mod is detailed and well thought-out. However, a part of the mechanics breaks the immersion for me to the point that I no longer play it. For me, this immersion-breaking revolves in part around this note from your OP:

"- BROKEN IN. At this point the player is starting to enjoy brief periods of being completely nude: 

. . . % chance the player will immediately remove her clothes and wonder why she did it. No other penalties. You can immediately try to redress and hope you get better RNG this time."

It seems to me that how much the Dragonborn feels like wearing is the essence of the mod. However, in the above quote, whether the Dragonborn wears clothes or goes nude is no longer dependent on if she feels inclined to at any given time, but on how many times the player feels inclined to put clothes on her. It's like he's trying to break a Skyrim lock rather than play a believable person.

Similarly, I also found it immersion-breaking when I got a message that she felt like wearing clothes again, so I dressed her, and she immediately said they felt confining and took them back off.

Consequently here is my first suggestion:

If, based on how far the Dragonborn has fallen, she decides to remove clothing or put some on, let that state of mind be locked for a while. "A while" could be adjustable by the player using two sliders as mod authors 3JIou and Redshift used to establish how often additional dragons appear in their mod, "Deadly Dragons" (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3829). One slider for the average hours the Dragonborn feels like wearing a certain maximum amount of clothing, and a second slider for how many hours her inclination might deviate from that average. For example, she might feel like wearing a certain maximum amount of clothing for 24 hours plus or minus 20 hours, adjustable by the player, so she would change her mind in as little as 4 hours or as many as 44. Of course, she could always wear less, and at times might be forced to.

My second suggestion relates to the maximum amount of clothing she might feel inclined to wear. It seems to me that a somewhat exhibitionist Dragonborn might at times like to put on some clothes, but would be more likely to feel like putting on skimpier clothes than clothes that cover her completely. Therefore, I suggest that at any given time, the chance the Dragonborn would be willing to wear different amounts of clothing vary according to her exhibition stage. Here is an example:

Well-fitted          Tight          Revealing          Arousing          Microarmor          Pasties          Nude

Exhibition stage 1        95% chance       100%             100%                 100%                  100%               100%            100%

Exhibition stage 2        50% chance         75%               90%                   95%                    99%                 99%            100%

Exhibition stage 3        25% chance         50%               75%                   90%                    95%                 99%            100%

Exhibition stage 4        10% chance         20%               30%                   40%                    50%                 75%            100%

Exhibition stage 5          1% chance           5%               10%                   15%                    20%                 25%            100%

So at Exhibition stage 2, there's a 50% chance the Dragonborn is willing to wear as much well-fitted clothing. If she fails to be willing to wear that much, there's an additional 25% chance (for a total of 75%) she's willing to wear as much as tight clothing. If she fails to be interested in that, there's an additional 15% chance (for a total of 90%) she's willing to wear as much as revealing clothing, and so on. -- I hope I explained that okay -- Again, she can always wear skimpier clothing. Therefore, a message might come up on the player's screen after the variable amount of time in my first suggestion: "I feel like I could wear some clothes, but they should be at least arousing," or "I don't feel like wearing anything more than pasties," and if she has on, for example, well-fitted armor, off it comes.

I hope you incorporate my suggestions at least in part, SkyLover37. I enjoyed your mod up to the point of it, in my mind, violating its central theme. I'd like to enjoy it again.

Best wishes.

• 3 months later...

Recently started using this mod, and I have a few questions on how it works if anyone is still watching this thread.

Mostly, how breaks work and what they do.

I see the message notification when a break happens, but no animation seems to play, and only very rarely does an event trigger. Does this have anything to do with the "I should try to go on despite this humiliation" popup I get along with the break? If not, what does that popup mean?

• 6 months later...

I have been working through some papyrus errors and stumbled over a problem related to this mod.

The error looks like this:

ERROR: Unable to bind script FotdDibellaStat to  (0002D771) because their base types do not match

Now, most of the errors like this that I have been seeing happen because optional dependencies were not installed. But this one is different.

First, the form id begins with 00 -- which means Skyrim.esm. But this mod overrides that record.

Second, the problem is different.  SSEEdit tells me that this is an error. Specifically:

111 [REFR:000F80D1] (places TreePineShrub01 [TREE:0009DAA3] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SolitudeArch [CELL:00037EE7] (in SolitudeWorld "Solitude" [WRLD:00037EDF] at -15,25))

(So one question is whether that location can be approached with this mod installed without crashing?)

But, anyways, this should probably be cleaned up.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...