Upon further testing with Comments actually switched on and changing Info key back to default N.

• Actor voices seem to work about needing the toilet.
  • Actors who wet themselves comment that they just shit themselves instead. In general, pee-related dialogues are poop-type instead.
  • With default Info hotkey, it now DOES show manual messages about the player and actors.
  • The on-screen message "All done!" does seem to come up rather regularly.
2 hours ago, Medieval Genie said:

Upon further testing with Comments actually switched on and changing Info key back to default N.

• Actor voices seem to work about needing the toilet.
  • Actors who wet themselves comment that they just shit themselves instead. In general, pee-related dialogues are poop-type instead.
  • With default Info hotkey, it now DOES show manual messages about the player and actors.
  • The on-screen message "All done!" does seem to come up rather regularly.

Yeah! I didn't take in much consideration that some may turn off the poop functions and only pee. I don't really have any pee only voiced dialogue as of yet. 

Best I can do right now is maybe have them not say anything unless they are pooping, but I'll look it over and see what I can do. 

The Voice lines will be expanded upon in time!

10 hours ago, Dg75 said:

Yeah! I didn't take in much consideration that some may turn off the poop functions and only pee. I don't really have any pee only voiced dialogue as of yet. 

Best I can do right now is maybe have them not say anything unless they are pooping, but I'll look it over and see what I can do. 

The Voice lines will be expanded upon in time!

It could alternatively have been generic, like how followers phrased requesting a toilet, which works for both. Besides, even with poop switched on too, a character may occasionally need to pee instead, especially since by default it happens more frequently!

8 hours ago, Medieval Genie said:

It could alternatively have been generic, like how followers phrased requesting a toilet, which works for both. Besides, even with poop switched on too, a character may occasionally need to pee instead, especially since by default it happens more frequently!

Alright I'm working on a hot fix.  Shouldn't take long as I found a few other things myself that need addressed! 

On 2/12/2024 at 7:39 AM, Dg75 said:

Alright I'm working on a hot fix.  Shouldn't take long as I found a few other things myself that need addressed! 

Hot fix

This fixed somewhat correct dialogue played weather peeing only vs pooing. Is the best I can do with what I got until

I get more dialogue's created.

Added some dialogue if spraying followers or Npc's, forgot to put that in earlier.

I added the pressure animations for followers if they are having an accident. I tested one time with this and seemed okay, their

might have been a reason why Trognog left them off. e.g. followers getting stuck playing idles.

They require the leak animation mcm option On!

If anybody install this for the first time, be sure to read the install instruction on original post on page 14.

If Trognog doesn't Bann this within another day or so, I'll make a proper mod page for it. In the mean time their will be no more updates, but

feel free give me some feedback.

Edited by Dg75
3 hours ago, Dg75 said:

PAF fixes and Addons.7z  Hot fix

This fixed somewhat correct dialogue played weather peeing only vs pooing. Is the best I can do with what I got until

Added some dialogue if spraying followers or Npc's, forgot to put that in earlier.

I added the pressure animations for followers if they are having an accident. I tested one time with this and seemed okay, their

might have been a reason why Trognog left them off. e.g. followers getting stuck playing idles.

Nice work! The characters now wet themselves less casually and the voices sound more suitable.

On 2/12/2024 at 8:09 PM, Dg75 said:

If anybody install this for the first time, be sure to read the install instruction on original post on page 14.

If Trognog doesn't Bann this within another day or so, I'll make a proper mod page for it. In the mean time their will be no more updates, but

Just played around with it a bit..
Was really glad to see RND support to be back with your patch. 
Everything I tried works well so far (only using pee function though)
Except.. Don't know if intentional, but I've noticed water itself doesn't advance bladder stage ?
Drinking mead seems to advance the stage by 1, unlike 2 in regular PAF. But atm you can drink endless amounts of water with no effect. Could be possible the RNAD detection didn't work well on my end. I'll test it out more when I get more time later and let you know if anything changes..
Glad to see you posted it btw... Some really good features there.

By the way, I've noticed a strange bug I didn't have with the original Pee And Fart mod, where a character will advance past stage 4 for an accident and instead never relieve themselves unless you reset the mod. This was happening from the first iteration of the Fixes, before my request for pressure/leaking animations on NPCs. Even if you order the, to sit on a toilet, they don't relieve themselves.

I don't know if it's because they are custom followers, but it seems to happen specifically after using the standard fast travel game mechanic.

18 hours ago, Medieval Genie said:

By the way, I've noticed a strange bug I didn't have with the original Pee And Fart mod, where a character will advance past stage 4 for an accident and instead never relieve themselves unless you reset the mod. This was happening from the first iteration of the Fixes, before my request for pressure/leaking animations on NPCs. Even if you order the, to sit on a toilet, they don't relieve themselves.

I don't know if it's because they are custom followers, but it seems to happen specifically after using the standard fast travel game mechanic.

Hmm! Sounds as maybe you found the bug I was worried about. I placed a fail safe in case it happened, but it I set it to take 3 in game hours for
the script to react to the  Paflock being  stuck, It should then reset the vars. This could happen if Tracked actors get left behind and unloaded 
while they were paffing. Example, Player going through loading door, or fast travel or any cell detach event that unloads the previous cells you were in. 
If a tracked actor got unloaded this way while paffing, the spell that control their function probably gets terminated too thus never had the chance to 
get the All Done function complete which has to happen in order to releast the paflock. The paflock must set each time your tracked actors get assignment's 
to go paf which locks down the the NpcRelieve(assignment) function so it cannot overlap itself, else you'd have followers standing knee deep in shit and pee 
and running all kinds craze poses. LOl believe me I seen it first hand, a real sight that!

But yeah the paflock gets a + 1 for each follower assigned to go pee or poop, and -1 for each one that finishes, and unlocks at zero. If fail to unlock it blocks 
things from happening, their States would fail to update as well, and be stuck in limbo. But as I said the failsafe should have picked up on this and fixed things 
for you. The failsafe triggers via a cell detach event itself, and if it found a paffing actor that was not loaded, then would have(should have) immediately moved 
that actor to your cell and reset them from paffing, would have gave them - 1 for their paflock. Further if the paflock stays stuck for 3 in game hours or longer, 
it fully reset the Paflock. I tried to replicate such a thing but wasn't able to. I didn't try to fast travel though as I have frosfall and fast travel disabled.
I shall enable it and give a try. Past the paflock getting stuck I cant imagine anything else that could cause it. Pee and fart mod detects an accident at stage 4
and up, so even at a stage 1000(reaallly got go bad) they would still go. 

Edited by Dg75
19 hours ago, Medieval Genie said:

Are you getting Cell Detach events? This is a central part of PFA tracking, You can usually tell if  you get "Some things are best left forgotten"

notification whenever you go through loading doors or out and about adventuring through wild. In fact now that I think about Fast traveling

doesn't get a cell detach .. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Another indication you get cell detach events if you place a Latrine somewhere in the wild and walk away in one direction, eventually 

you should get the "Shit is best buried" comment as the Pooperscooper removes your forgotten Latrine.

And when things work normal are your followers progressing normally through their paf states as they would without the PFA installed.

They should, just asking because you seem to refer to your followers being in accident state alot.

Edited by Dg75
On 2/12/2024 at 4:09 PM, Dg75 said:

Nice work making this update! I think i found a strange bug or something:
I have a constant script message saying "Some things are best left forgotton!" next to a very loud female moaning. I was looking in the MCM for a solution and I found nothing.
Maybe you can tell me how to solve it

7 hours ago, JuliMateos23 said:

Nice work making this update! I think i found a strange bug or something:
I have a constant script message saying "Some things are best left forgotton!" next to a very loud female moaning. I was looking in the MCM for a solution and I found nothing.
Maybe you can tell me how to solve it

Ran into this too.. So far from a bit of testing it looks like it happens only if you have Comment Manager installed before installing the PAF Fixes. When I enabled the mod without Comment Manager or when I installed CM after, it didn't seem to happen. 

An interesting issue..

So it looks like the the PAF Fixes and Addons MCM script could be "misfiring" for me...
Played around with saves a bit.. 

It either works right away -OR- MCM wont detect it on its own, needs the "ski_configmanagerinstance 1" command to do it.. Sometimes repeatedly and with a lot of time in-game.

Once that is done, seems eventually the save files with PFA active start struggling on load.. Either it crashes right after load, with crash long referencing PFA_MCM: 

"warning: Mismatched types assigning to variable named \"_menuParams\" - assigning None\nstack:\n\t[PFA_MCM (B300FB29)].pfa_pafmcm.OnGameReload() - \"SKI_ConfigBase.psc\" Line ?\n\t[alias Player Alias on quest PFA_MCM

Or.. It loads, but RNAD patch doesn't detect any consumables used, and when trying to open the MCM for PFA the game either freezes, or with enough time in-game after load it starts slowly working.  Wonder if you got any idea what it could be ? Edited by snitch123
10 hours ago, snitch123 said:

Ran into this too.. So far from a bit of testing it looks like it happens only if you have Comment Manager installed before installing the PAF Fixes. When I enabled the mod without Comment Manager or when I installed CM after, it didn't seem to happen. 

The Cm should start shut down. You would need to enter the mcm and turn it on! The Cm is basically sound and voice file resources and doesn't 
do anything unless a mod like PFA is installed to push something through it. It doesn't matter weather its installed before or not, in fact I 
personally installed CM first, and never ran into an issue.

The "Somethings are best left forgotten" notification comes from getting a cell detach event, and has nothing to do with CM. It certainly sounds like you guys are
some trouble though. PFA relies heavily on Skse, Make sure you got the correct version of skse for your game. its imperative that you reade and follow the install
instruction on previous page. Make sure any tracked followers are not actively going paf at the time of install. Best if you reset pee and fart mod first, made a save
then exit game, then install pfa as this gives at least 10 second window before the npc script becomes active again, Otherwise if don't want reset paf, then just
make sure they aren't going.
Some mods have been known to have hard time loading in the mcm(The mcm can really slow to update) and I have know idea why. I personally have yet run into such a case.

The eat and drink bit, updates the player's paf states but I have have it rigged to only do this twice, then a 2 hour cooldown before it can update states again
This is because I didn't want to eat and eat and eat as sometimes RNAD wants you to do and end up over doing it. Also it must wait two hours after going paf,
so as eating or drinking doesn't immediately make you have to go again. Again only detects the first to items consumed, e.g. if you eat two foods, then drink water
it wont detect the water.
If you are absolutely positive the Rnad waters are not being detected, then something may be overweighting Rnads effects, a Patch or something?
I have to assume here that you have Rnad installed? I know, silly question right, but you never know! PFA doesnt require nor use Rnad, It only detects if its
their and reacts upon if they are. Otherwise Pfa only tracks VendorItemFood keyword witch does not differentiate between Food and liquid(Dont even think 

their are any vanilla waters).

1 hour ago, Dg75 said:

The Cm should start shut down. You would need to enter the mcm and turn it on! The Cm is basically sound and voice file resources and doesn't 
do anything unless a mod like PFA is installed to push something through it. It doesn't matter weather its installed before or not, in fact I 
personally installed CM first, and never ran into an issue.

The "Somethings are best left forgotten" notification comes from getting a cell detach event, and has nothing to do with CM. It certainly sounds like you guys are
some trouble though. PFA relies heavily on Skse, Make sure you got the correct version of skse for your game. its imperative that you reade and follow the install
instruction on previous page. Make sure any tracked followers are not actively going paf at the time of install. Best if you reset pee and fart mod first, made a save
then exit game, then install pfa as this gives at least 10 second window before the npc script becomes active again, Otherwise if don't want reset paf, then just
make sure they aren't going.
Some mods have been known to have hard time loading in the mcm(The mcm can really slow to update) and I have know idea why. I personally have yet run into such a case.

The eat and drink bit, updates the player's paf states but I have have it rigged to only do this twice, then a 2 hour cooldown before it can update states again
This is because I didn't want to eat and eat and eat as sometimes RNAD wants you to do and end up over doing it. Also it must wait two hours after going paf,
so as eating or drinking doesn't immediately make you have to go again. Again only detects the first to items consumed, e.g. if you eat two foods, then drink water
it wont detect the water.
If you are absolutely positive the Rnad waters are not being detected, then something may be overweighting Rnads effects, a Patch or something?
I have to assume here that you have Rnad installed? I know, silly question right, but you never know! PFA doesnt require nor use Rnad, It only detects if its
their and reacts upon if they are. Otherwise Pfa only tracks VendorItemFood keyword witch does not differentiate between Food and liquid(Dont even think 

their are any vanilla waters).

I installed PFA after fully resetting base PAF (4.0) in an interior location with none of the tracked NPCs having any level of need. 
Waited a bit out of habit not to screw up scripts, saved, installed PFA, waited for MCM to kick in.. Then slept. In general, everything worked as intended, only ran into the CTD I posted the log of (or rather line of) and the MCM freezing up on trying to access PFA later down the line. Having installed CM later, I also got full voices function for both NPCs and the PC flawlessly. Oddly each time I tested I ran into the "best left forgotten" loop ONLY when CM was installed alongside or before PFA (whether disabled as per default or whether I enabled it). -Though possibly merely because CM allows the actual issue to "voice" itself ?

I toyed around with it quite a bit before committing it to the save. Including multiple installs, resets etc.. Testing features etc.. Including fast travelling, testing the follower scripts in town, waiting, trying out the cooldowns.. So while I could clearly see the cooldown working as intended, the water itself was handled outside of the detection. I tried all waters I could get through the console. Also tried the alcohols that were not in vanilla and they had effect on bladder stage. As for RNAD, currently running it with the USKP patch + animal loot patch.. According to the author the patches shouldn't overwrite default RND in any major way, but I could try and have a peek at it through ssedit and check the keywords.. Perhaps those were altered for the USKP patch. Also maybe worth noting this same RND setup fully worked back with PAF 3.0's RND patch.

I'm also fairly certain I'm up to date on stuff for my version (running 1.5.97) and having the correct SKSE. I'm running a rather long time sizable load order of my own so I'm positive I would've noticed any major "holes" I still may have in it by now. ("major" because no matter how much time you pour into it, there's always something small to do somewhere 😅) I have also added some mods with their own MCM and while some would take longer, I have yet to have a "misfire" like this one.. 

Don't get me wrong, not trying to blame PFA here.. Could be I'm either facing some sort of incompatibility or the PAF reset didn't fully cut it. Or something else entirely I haven't yet thought of 😄. No conflicts found with ssedit so far. So, when I get more time again, I'll toy around with it on a new save to be sure. In case only new game cuts it, I will see if with a clean save (and some careful use of skyrim resaver🙃) I could also install PAF + PFA from scratch on existing characters..

Either way, if I find the culprit, I'll post it... In case anyone else runs into this.

16 minutes ago, snitch123 said:

I installed PFA after fully resetting base PAF (4.0) in an interior location with none of the tracked NPCs having any level of need. 
Waited a bit out of habit not to screw up scripts, saved, installed PFA, waited for MCM to kick in.. Then slept. In general, everything worked as intended, only ran into the CTD I posted the log of (or rather line of) and the MCM freezing up on trying to access PFA later down the line. Having installed CM later, I also got full voices function for both NPCs and the PC flawlessly. Oddly each time I tested I ran into the "best left forgotten" loop ONLY when CM was installed alongside or before PFA (whether disabled as per default or whether I enabled it). -Though possibly merely because CM allows the actual issue to "voice" itself ?

I toyed around with it quite a bit before committing it to the save. Including multiple installs, resets etc.. Testing features etc.. Including fast travelling, testing the follower scripts in town, waiting, trying out the cooldowns.. So while I could clearly see the cooldown working as intended, the water itself was handled outside of the detection. I tried all waters I could get through the console. Also tried the alcohols that were not in vanilla and they had effect on bladder stage. As for RNAD, currently running it with the USKP patch + animal loot patch.. According to the author the patches shouldn't overwrite default RND in any major way, but I could try and have a peek at it through ssedit and check the keywords.. Perhaps those were altered for the USKP patch. Also maybe worth noting this same RND setup fully worked back with PAF 3.0's RND patch.

I'm also fairly certain I'm up to date on stuff for my version (running 1.5.97) and having the correct SKSE. I'm running a rather long time sizable load order of my own so I'm positive I would've noticed any major "holes" I still may have in it by now. ("major" because no matter how much time you pour into it, there's always something small to do somewhere 😅) I have also added some mods with their own MCM and while some would take longer, I have yet to have a "misfire" like this one.. 

Don't get me wrong, not trying to blame PFA here.. Could be I'm either facing some sort of incompatibility or the PAF reset didn't fully cut it. Or something else entirely I haven't yet thought of 😄. No conflicts found with ssedit so far. So, when I get more time again, I'll toy around with it on a new save to be sure. In case only new game cuts it, I will see if with a clean save (and some careful use of skyrim resaver🙃) I could also install PAF + PFA from scratch on existing characters..

Either way, if I find the culprit, I'll post it... In case anyone else runs into this.

Thank you for the feed back. I wish I could help you further, unfortunately I cannot reproduce any of the errors you are facing with this install. I mean I'm 

purposely trying to break this and for the life me it just works. I disabled frostfall so as to enable fast travel(it was greyed out in his mcm). Waited several hours untill all three followers started paffing then fast travelled. My player came out the other sided crapping herself, but the followers just like they should have canceled their paffing

assignments and traveled with me, then commenced to nagging me they needed a toilet... I did a dooty break, got relieved, waited some more just make sure

their states updated. They did.

As far as loading a save, mine loads on a dime, and I got roughly 500+ mods many heavy. My Paf mcm works and has been extensively tested. 

The fundamental differences here are two!

One: I'm on Game 16440 still, and I seriously doubt that be a culprit.

Two: I started my Test save New! and installed  comment manager first, then PFA and PAF together.

I'm really sorry I really didn't think it would need a new save(Game)! ..

Maybe if I can get some other feedback from others, and see if they share the same troubles just to be sure.

Anyway Im in procsess of creating a propper mod page for this, and I have an Updated version that will be uploaded to it soon.

I Really need to quit blowing up Trognogs Posts.

This a link and an update to PFA. Fixed Failsafe being correctly implemented.

Please redirect any further PFA related issues or inquirer's here.

And be sure to Give Trognog your support for the awesome Pee and Fart mod

Edited by Dg75
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2024 at 1:19 AM, Dg75 said:

This a link and an update to PFA. Fixed Failsafe being correctly implemented.

Please redirect any further PFA related issues or inquirer's here.

And be sure to Give Trognog your support for the awesome Pee and Fart mod

I have a simple question. When I update the PFA, it just needs to be replaced it in the mod manager or I need to made an installation as shows in the page's description? Like hard reseting PAF in MCM and all that several steps

2 hours ago, JuliMateos23 said:

I have a simple question. When I update the PFA, it just needs to be replaced it in the mod manager or I need to made an installation as shows in the page's description? Like hard reseting PAF in MCM and all that several steps

If you are just updateing it, just drop it in your mod manager. The extra steps are for if first instal.

Kinda works.   I get the animations when they have the urge to go to the bathroom, but when they do, they don't strip clothes and have no animations for pooping or peeing.  They just stand there and poop and pee.  Sexlab is up to date, I have Stroti's Outdoor Toilet installed, and newest version of Zaz animation pact installed.  I have run FNIS multiple times and all on clean starts.  Any suggestions?

On 3/1/2024 at 8:42 AM, xxxsexxx said:

Kinda works.   I get the animations when they have the urge to go to the bathroom, but when they do, they don't strip clothes and have no animations for pooping or peeing.  They just stand there and poop and pee.  Sexlab is up to date, I have Stroti's Outdoor Toilet installed, and newest version of Zaz animation pact installed.  I have run FNIS multiple times and all on clean starts.  Any suggestions?

It's works perfect for me. For my understand, you no longer need the Zaz animation pack. The main description of Pee and Fart said that in the last update.
I don't recomend to use FNIS, use Nemesis or Pandora Behavior instead.
Make sure you have installed the last version of Papyrus Util and let it overwrite SexLab Framework (if you use MO2 put it under sexlab)

• 1 month later...

I'm probably a little stupid, I'm a newbie and I have 2 questions
1. How to install PeeAndFart 4.0 Loose RC2, PeeAndFart 4.0 Loose RC3 and PeeAndFart 3.0 FOMOD? The mo manager cannot install it, or should I unzip the files to the game directory?
2. I installed PeeAndFart 3.0 Loose and there was a problem in the picture when I opened the game.I44FT_W9R1W7TH@0XWCIOK.png.9de493f6e72be95da06d81a51df15663.png

• 2 weeks later...