Arousal Based Breast Adjuster for SE (ABBA)

2.0.3 Beta Testing

New feature: Armor Factor

MCM options to enable and adjust "Armor Factor" which will alter 3 morph values depending on whether body armor is worn (defaults to disabled). The idea being breasts get a bit of lift, more cleavage and push together when armor is  equipped.

Added events to apply abba morphs instantly if main body armor is equipped or unequipped. (applies to the player or actors affected by abba in the loaded cell)

This should work with no save cleaning when updating from any version from 2.0+

On 5/1/2019 at 7:45 PM, Yinkle said:

Would be great to hear some feedback on the new armor factor feature :)

I’ll try it out tonight when I update ABBA. As I pretty much have my load order setup done and sitting at 380 plugins. How exactly does it work. Gives the breasts more attention and faster update values?

3 hours ago, jclyde6108 said:

Love the mod, great work. Do you still plan to add words to the shout like the message suggests when the shout first gets added? I have some ideas/suggestions if you're interested.

Please do pm me any ideas, I had intended to add 2 more words but haven't got round to it yet.

same arousal state in and out of dress...nice cleavage enhancement/pushup effect.

20190503215726_1.jpg.6492d9eeac82a5613b944d5d52efbde2.jpg20190503215733_1.jpg.b6ae7d82674c66bc6f4ea42b2544d4ad.jpg

although I don't show pictures, the three girls in my current game all have different breast sizes and in playing around with settings armor factor

and for that matter the whole mod work pretty well across a wide size range with just one global group of settings. well done. I guess the only tweak I can think of here would be to maybe provide separate settings for the cleavage, pushup, and together multipliers for ultimate customization, but frankly it works pretty well with the one multiplier imho.

I am running soulgem oven 4 at the same time, without any version of SLIF, and haven't run into any cases where the two mods got in each others way yet.

although maximum milk plus maximum arousal means someones likely to lose an eye :classic_blink: if they get too close

version 2.1 added:

ABBA Voices added

replaces Kelly voice (remove that mod if adding ABBA voices and rebuild voice registry)

ABBA

Armor factor has grown up and has it's own mcm page.

The 2nd word of the ABBA shout can be discovered after absorbing 10 dragon souls, discover what it does for yourselves! (should auto unlock if you already have 10+ souls when updating or installing this version)

The 3rd word is in place too after a few more souls but does nothing extra at this point.

It's sad to say but i don't have the skills to do that, even tho i'm thinking about making my first mod... I have no experience what so ever in making a Mod for Skyrim.

I just wanted to make sure it was the Race mod that was conflicting with this one... Your mod would have been perfect for that race, but i can understand why u don't want to support custom races. It would make things abit complicated.

22 hours ago, Yinkle said:

if you want to do stuff to a custom race then you wil need to do some magic on your own

Not to steal you thunder here Yinkle and I really hope you don't mind me chiming in on your support thread.  I'm just excited that I might have an answer(ish) for someone.

20 hours ago, Not_Today_ said:

It's sad to say but i don't have the skills to do that, even tho i'm thinking about making my first mod... I have no experience what so ever in making a Mod for Skyrim.

I just wanted to make sure it was the Race mod that was conflicting with this one... Your mod would have been perfect for that race, but i can understand why u don't want to support custom races. It would make things abit complicated.

I've modified some things in custom races, followers, and armor that use their own custom pre-built meshes.  I have two character saves with custom races that work fine with ABBA, but I needed to tweak their bodies to make them work.  From the mods I've looked at, when a body/armor doesn't respond to changes from a mod like ABBA, it's because there are no working .tri files for the RaceMenu morphs to work on.

The general process that I use to try getting things working is to first look for BodySlide files for the mod in question.  If they exist, things are usually easy, just build the body/armor in BodySlide and tick the "Build Morphs" box.
If the BodySlide files you found aren't exactly for your mod, you'll need to move/rename them from where they were output (something_0.nif, something_1.nif, and something.tri) to the location specific to the files in the mod you're working with.

In the specific case of the Succubus Race mod that I could find (Nexus Oldrim), it looks like it has no .tri files for the body or armor pieces and ABBA can't adjust missing morphs.
Search for "Succubus Race BodySlide" or "Succubus Race tri files" or "Succubus Race morphs" to get started on the easy answer; pay attention to whether it's the correct version (Skyrim or Skyrim SE).

If you can't find BodySlide files and you really want to fiddle with those things in other people's mods (or your own), you'll need to get knowledgeable to various degrees with various bodies (CBBE, UUNP/UNP, etc), BodySlide/Outfit Studio, the file system in your OS, possibly the Construction Set and/or xEdit, possibly converting mods from Skyrim to Skyrim SE, possibly physics (e.g. CBPC/CBP/HDT-SMP) and skeletons (e.g. XP32) as well, possibly RaceMenu, possibly NifSkope, and possibly a 3D modeling program (if you're going to start from scratch).

If you can't be bothered, just stick to mods that have BodySlide [edit: and/or RaceMenu morphs] support and learn to use BodySlide to build the meshes with morphs.

These things are covered in better details elsewhere, but I hope it gets you started.
*Edit* Also, in case it needs to be said, if you make any changes to your files, make sure you can undo them comfortably before committing the change.

On 5/6/2019 at 8:33 AM, Yinkle said:

version 2.1 added:

ABBA Voices added

replaces Kelly voice (remove that mod if adding ABBA voices and rebuild voice registry)

ABBA

Armor factor has grown up and has it's own mcm page.

The 2nd word of the ABBA shout can be discovered after absorbing 10 dragon souls, discover what it does for yourselves! (should auto unlock if you already have 10+ souls when updating or installing this version)

The 3rd word is in place too after a few more souls but does nothing extra at this point.

Have to say I love this armor factor. Greatly improves on cleavage and Push-up effects for some of my outfits. 

Curious if one day if that could replace clothing presets as it does a lot of what that preset does.

Also saw that you have replaced the Kelly voice. Is there any difference between Abba and Kelly? Keep up the great work!

2 hours ago, wtftesnexus said:

Not to steal you thunder here Yinkle and I really hope you don't mind me chiming in on your support thread.  I'm just excited that I might have an answer(ish) for someone.

No probs, I did suspect that it would be due to racemenu support for these types of mod.

2 hours ago, Hippeus said:

Also saw that you have replaced the Kelly voice. Is there any difference between Abba and Kelly? Keep up the great work!

the new one adds a few more variants to Kelly voice and another new voice. Just uninstall Kelly before installing the new one.

8 hours ago, Yinkle said:

No probs, I did suspect that it would be due to racemenu support for these types of mod.

I've had [edited] no doubt that you did know but I imagine that explaining it enough time gets old.  Hopefully I'm not so far off that it will be useful info for those in the future reading through the thread.

The armor factor feature looks like it solves a conundrum I had when I was first trying to decide on a body preset to use with BodySlide so long ago.  No more compromise between "this is with armor, this is without".  Excited to check it out when I get a chance.

[edit note] Jeez, didn't realize I worded that so badly.  So sorry.