Arousal Based Breast Adjuster for SE (ABBA)

18 minutes ago, jclyde6108 said:

latest version of outfit #2 SPA has frill textures assigned wrong (i assume in bodyslide nif since i built there). quick nifskope change to point to textures\clothes\abba\frill.dds and frill_n.dds. Love both outfits and the new abba amazing versions!

hmm it should be "textures\clothes\abba2\frill.dds" as that's the path to the texture. Not sure how your texture ended up in the abba folder and not the abba2 folder :O

Hi, i wonder if you can give me some guidance here. You say that in order to use  SMP with amazing body , I need to add the following: you must add the following line to "\SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\DefaultBBPs.xml"
<map shape="CBBE++" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE-abba-amazing.xml"/>

The thing is In my hdtskinnedmeshconfig folder there isn't a config file to add that line to.

Any idea as to what I need to do?

Thanks

6 hours ago, jclyde6108 said:

I completed lisbet's quest and got the key but everything in the strongbox has the red hand on it so it will be stolen property in my inventory.

Yup I've been puzzling over that one, I'll hopefully come up with a fix at some point.

Edit: Fixed in ABBA Outfit 4.1.1

Ownership of the box is now set to the player after she gives you the key

1 hour ago, AttilaMagyar said:

The thing is In my hdtskinnedmeshconfig folder there isn't a config file to add that line to.

Any idea as to what I need to do?

Depends on your setup, do you have a body with smp support and HDT SMP installed and working?

If not then you need to install an SMP  body/config mod like this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/29023/

lewd dress and special lewd dress lost cloth physics on skirt part with 4.1.1. everything seems to be in the right place, updated and rebuilt in bodyslide, just no swishy swishy. worked before.

when adding abba to existing game (or updating and reverting to save before abba loaded) i get the shouts but not the special dress. was there another requirement for that? i forget...

1 hour ago, jclyde6108 said:

lewd dress and special lewd dress lost cloth physics on skirt part with 4.1.1. everything seems to be in the right place, updated and rebuilt in bodyslide, just no swishy swishy. worked before.

Make sure you built the version with [SMP] at the end of the name in bodyslide

1 hour ago, jclyde6108 said:

when adding abba to existing game (or updating and reverting to save before abba loaded) i get the shouts but not the special dress. was there another requirement for that? i forget...

You get the 1st outfit after talking to the guard about shouting after killing the 1st dragon. Otherwise just grab it via console or use the Additemmenu mod.

2 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Make sure you built the version with [SMP] at the end of the name in bodyslide

You get the 1st outfit after talking to the guard about shouting after killing the 1st dragon. Otherwise just grab it via console or use the Additemmenu mod.

yes, i only built the special amazing smp versions, just like before.  its just the lewd one the other is fine. i would roll back to prior version to compare but i deleted it. everything looks fine. can't figure out why its not working. even deinstalled reinstalled and rolled back to prior save. do you still have 4.0.1 tucked away somewhere so I can compare them?

3 hours ago, jclyde6108 said:

yes, i only built the special amazing smp versions, just like before.  its just the lewd one the other is fine. i would roll back to prior version to compare but i deleted it. everything looks fine. can't figure out why its not working. even deinstalled reinstalled and rolled back to prior save. do you still have 4.0.1 tucked away somewhere so I can compare them?

Sorry you were right, I'd forgotten to copy the new xml config (4.1 has new bones in the dress) to the fomod folder that I use to make the mod I post here. 4.1.2 will work fine. Thanks for the feedback by the way and please let me know if you spot anything else!

ABBA 4.0.3

Fixed an issue where an effect wasn't updating in certain circumstances.

Sorry for the stream of updates lately while I iron out issues with the 4.0 changes. Hopefully this wll be it for a while!

Please keep the feedback coming folks.

1 hour ago, Yinkle said:

Sorry you were right, I'd forgotten to copy the new xml config (4.1 has new bones in the dress) to the fomod folder that I use to make the mod I post here. 4.1.2 will work fine. Thanks for the feedback by the way and please let me know if you spot anything else!

thank you for your efforts, and your patience. ?love the new effect. obtw

1 hour ago, Yinkle said:

10 minutes ago, skullgirls_ said:

quick question can i use cbbe 3bbb amazing together with abba body amazing?

or can this mod work with cbbe 3ba?

yup just choose "no body" in the installer if you have 3BA installed, if you install them both one will take presidence or you might run into issues. ABBA sliders all work with 3BA,

I made the ABBA body types for my own preference and decided to share them as part of the mod. Whether you use them or not is up to you, ABBA will work fine without them.

The new ABBA outfit addon includes the ABBA body type in the outfits so one advantage of using ABBA body would be consistant physics whether naked or clothed. 3BA would still be fine but if you take off the dress (which includes a body mesh) then all the other parts, bra, panties etc would clip with the 3BA body.

If you don't use the ABBA outfit then this isn't an issue of course!

6 minutes ago, AttilaMagyar said:

all I see in the hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs folder are XML documents and those can't be edited

these are precisely the ones that need to be edited. You need to get a good text editor like Notepad++ or Notepad3

3 hours ago, jclyde6108 said:

4 hours ago, lucieanderson said:

Thanks for your mod. Right now my favourite one to play around in Skyrim. Looking forward to more of your creativity with this one. Thanks again for sharing!

Thanks guys, glad it's being enjoyed by others :)

I did this just for my own fun and to learn a bit about modding to begin with but it seems to keep growing arms and legs!

3 minutes ago, AttilaMagyar said:

So I choose the  following :CBBE-abba-amazing XML dcument and insert the line in that?

No!

Depending on what other SMP config mods you have installed in your mod manager, one of them will have a file named "Defaultbbps.xml" in the folder  "\SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs". In your case it looks like you need to open the CBBE-SMP mod folder

This is the file you need to edit and add that line to

58 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

No!

Depending on what other SMP config mods you have installed in your mod manager, one of them will have a file named "Defaultbbps.xml" in the folder  "\SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs". In your case it looks like you need to open the CBBE-SMP mod folder

This is the file you need to edit and add that line to