19 minutes ago, ReaperBlade said:

AAF Violate v.49 is working fine for me on a clean install.  Only issue I've had with it is on beginning a scene, I sometimes get [AFF Error 38] that it's looking for a F+M+M threesome "aggressive" that I don't have. Any clue which animation pack has that? Was pretty sure I installed every animation pack on here. Apparently I missed one. lol 

SavageCabbage's animations have plenty of aggressive FMM ones.

Is it possible to disable the function of interrupting animation when attacking an aggressor? This feature does not work correctly. This was noticed in version 48, and to a greater extent in 49. Animations often do not start, the player is immediately transferred to a safe location. A message appears that someone attacked the aggressors, but they were not attacked. Especially often this happens with creatures from CreaturePack_v01_00.
Returned to version 48, where it happens less often.
Saving completely clean, no conflicting mods.

55 minutes ago, Tanglin said:

SavageCabbage's animations have plenty of aggressive FMM ones.

I have it installed. For some reason AAF Violate is not referencing the FMM threesome animations.  FM animations work fine however. 

What mod has an OMOD that asks if you want staged or extended? I forgot. I picked staged. Would that have anything to do with it? 

51 minutes ago, ReaperBlade said:

I have it installed. For some reason AAF Violate is not referencing the FMM threesome animations.  FM animations work fine however. 

What mod has an OMOD that asks if you want staged or extended? I forgot. I picked staged. Would that have anything to do with it? 

The AAF Leito's animations asks for Staged or Extended, but it's probably not related. In your Violate settings in MCM, did you toggle on the setting for  the use of animation tags? If you did, then you need to have Animation Position Tags installed. The link is on the first post of this thread.

Based on the error, it is asking for an animation that is tagged as FMM and Aggressive. If you uncheck the toggle for using tags, then it won't look for the Aggressive tag. If you check that setting, then you need to install Animation Position Tags.

4 minutes ago, Tanglin said:

The AAF Leito's animations asks for Staged or Extended, but it's probably not related. In your Violate settings in MCM, did you toggle on the setting for  the use of animation tags? If you did, then you need to have Animation Position Tags installed. The link is on the first post of this thread.

Based on the error, it is asking for an animation that is tagged as FMM and Aggressive. If you uncheck the toggle for using tags, then it won't look for the Aggressive tag. If you check that setting, then you need to install Animation Position Tags.

I installed Animation Position Tags. Hmm. Perhaps my load order is the culprit? Perhaps I should turn off threesomes in the MCM since it was disabled by default? 

7 minutes ago, ReaperBlade said:

I installed Animation Position Tags. Hmm. Perhaps my load order is the culprit? Perhaps I should turn off threesomes in the MCM since it was disabled by default? 

Turning off Threesome would save you from seeing that error message, but that would just mask the underlyng faulty installation/load order, unless you're ok with not seeing threesomes. Were you fighting Supermutants or humans?

6 hours ago, hkheung said:

1- is it possible at the end of or animation (s) when our character must flee 

temporarily block access to weapons because I noticed that we could take a weapon or a grenade, molotoff etc 
and shoot at the rapist (s) which can cause a crash of the animation of our character (it's random and not systematic).

I think you are referring to a problem that existed in version 0.48 and earlier.  Attacking the pacified enemies before they return to combat would cause the "outcome" to run again, which would fade the screen to black and disarm the player.  This is one of the fixes in 0.49.  Now when you attack a pacified enemy they stop being pacified immediately and can return fire, and the player is not affected.

I like your suggestions about DD, particularly about destroying the restraints and keys once you are freed.  The difficulty is that DD items are heavily scripted so it is not a simple matter of removing items from inventory once they are used or unequipped.  But I will look into it.

6 hours ago, torn said:

Is it possible to disable the function of interrupting animation when attacking an aggressor? This feature does not work correctly. This was noticed in version 48, and to a greater extent in 49. Animations often do not start, the player is immediately transferred to a safe location. A message appears that someone attacked the aggressors, but they were not attacked. Especially often this happens with creatures from CreaturePack_v01_00.
Returned to version 48, where it happens less often.
Saving completely clean, no conflicting mods.

The combat interruption works as designed.  The code that handles that did not change between 0.48 and 0.49. 

That said, it is possible it could happen unintentionally.  Are you seeing it happen with any creatures in particular?  If they have some kind of delayed splash damage effect, that might cause it.

14 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

The combat interruption works as designed.  The code that handles that did not change between 0.48 and 0.49. 

I have to agree, it seems to work as designed, and while it can happen unintentionally....there are times where, due to the way the engine handles things...no amount of coding could fix it. For instance: 

On furniture, if an animation goes awry, or whacked out....an actor can register a fall, which causes damage. Had this happen once in Hotel Rexford while testing. I didn't get a hostile reaction. However, same thing happened just outside Boston Commons on one of the debris slopes with some super mutants. In one case, because of the drop down after an animation, for some reason it registered a hit, scene interrupt. In another case, I think a raider from around the corner may have fired a round and the stray hit somewhere, resulting in an interrupt. 

What you have to understand is that the engine we're dealing with here is so far from perfect, it would take the light from perfect millions of years to reach it. The engine handles collision badly sometimes, especially in downtown boston, where there's lots of shit in the way and clutter. Consider this: Fallout 4 is a game where you can bump into a car which can trigger a death event, simply by touching it. 

Sanity checking in creation engine is near non existent. Modders can try to mitigate it as much as possible, but it will never ever ever ever be perfect. My advice is, if you're going to surrender, try to do so around a flat area....and even then, there's no way to be 100% certain that it will go without a scene break. It's the nature of the beast. 

32 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

thank you for your answer and glad that my suggestion please you hoping that you can do it.

another question that I forgot to ask you

I use strip lite combat with the invulnerable function until stripped which uses the function "startdeferredkill" to keep the player invulnerable until all his clothes and armor are removed.

do you think there may be a problem with the functions of your mod?

8 minutes ago, hkheung said:

thank you for your answer and glad that my suggestion please you hoping that you can do it.

another question that I forgot to ask you

I use strip lite combat with the invulnerable function until stripped which uses the function "startdeferredkill" to keep the player invulnerable until all his clothes and armor are removed.

do you think there may be a problem with the functions of your mod?

That should be OK.  Startdeferredkill prevents you from dying, but allows you to take damage.  So it should not interfere with automatic surrender which is based on health %

36 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

That should be OK.  Startdeferredkill prevents you from dying, but allows you to take damage.  So it should not interfere with automatic surrender which is based on health %

Ok thank you for yours answers

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I think you are referring to a problem that existed in version 0.48 and earlier.  Attacking the pacified enemies before they return to combat would cause the "outcome" to run again, which would fade the screen to black and disarm the player.  This is one of the fixes in 0.49.  Now when you attack a pacified enemy they stop being pacified immediately and can return fire, and the player is not affected.

I like your suggestions about DD, particularly about destroying the restraints and keys once you are freed.  The difficulty is that DD items are heavily scripted so it is not a simple matter of removing items from inventory once they are used or unequipped.  But I will look into it.

Hmm ... since you're looking into DD items, here are my observations after playing around with them after they were equipped through AAF Violate:

1. It seems that these items behave differently depending on how they are equipped. For example, when the leather corset is equipped through the inventory screen on the Pipboy, it works as intended, which is that it blocks you from being able to equip another item that uses the same body slot. However, when it is equipped through Violate's scripts, I can still put on any clothing that uses the same slot, and by doing that, remove the leather corset without any restraint keys.

2. The feature that equips DD items after the animations doesn't work on my character, but works on my companion, Cait. For my character, no DD item is equipped at all.  But for Cait, she gets those items after everything is over and we are teleported to a settlement. This is repeatable for me, so I can post the papyrus log if you wish to see it.

However, at the end of the day, I'd be perfectly fine if you end up not fixing this at all, as I feel that Devious Devices in general just aren't being worked on or supported in Fallout 4 anymore. In fact, in Skyrim, the behavior of DD items, such as keys disappearing or not, is controlled by a central DD framework type of mod, which no one has replicated here, and it is quite a huge task.

1 hour ago, Tanglin said:

Hmm ... since you're looking into DD items, here are my observations after playing around with them after they were equipped through AAF Violate:

1. It seems that these items behave differently depending on how they are equipped. For example, when the leather corset is equipped through the inventory screen on the Pipboy, it works as intended, which is that it blocks you from being able to equip another item that uses the same body slot. However, when it is equipped through Violate's scripts, I can still put on any clothing that uses the same slot, and by doing that, remove the leather corset without any restraint keys.

I have also noticed some issues with equipping DD items via scripts.  Unfortunately, Violate's scripts already use the "official" DD Library routines for equipping items, so I am a little bit stuck.  I should probably have a look at the scripts in Deviously Cursed Wasteland and see if there is anything else I could do.

2 hours ago, Tanglin said:

2. The feature that equips DD items after the animations doesn't work on my character, but works on my companion, Cait. For my character, no DD item is equipped at all.  But for Cait, she gets those items after everything is over and we are teleported to a settlement. This is repeatable for me, so I can post the papyrus log if you wish to see it

Strange.  Does it work on your character if you set the option to apply DD items at the beginning of the scene?  And do you have "player can be violated" turned off?  Either way, go ahead and post your script log, I'll take a look.

Funny you should mention Cait, because I had her with my Nora for a lot of the testing I did this time around.  What I've found is that if I use Rogg DD Manager and limit the number of items pretty severely, so that there is no chance of getting items that overlap one another, everything works pretty well.  But if I don't do that, chances are that Cait will end up with one or at most two items actually worn, and the rest will be in her inventory.  I believe this is because the DD equip scripts are fighting against the NPCs' built-in outfit management.  Meanwhile, Nora gets most everything equipped OK unless two conflicting items get chosen, in which case only the first applies.

2 hours ago, Tanglin said:

However, at the end of the day, I'd be perfectly fine if you end up not fixing this at all, as I feel that Devious Devices in general just aren't being worked on or supported in Fallout 4 anymore. In fact, in Skyrim, the behavior of DD items, such as keys disappearing or not, is controlled by a central DD framework type of mod, which no one has replicated here, and it is quite a huge task. 

I know Kimy is working on a rewrite of DD for FO4 and that there are a lot of things she doesn't like / wants to fix about how it currently works.  So while I am not ready to give up on it, I also don't want to invest too much time in working around the current bugs. 

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

I have also noticed some issues with equipping DD items via scripts.  Unfortunately, Violate's scripts already use the "official" DD Library routines for equipping items, so I am a little bit stuck.  I should probably have a look at the scripts in Deviously Cursed Wasteland and see if there is anything else I could do.

Strange.  Does it work on your character if you set the option to apply DD items at the beginning of the scene?  And do you have "player can be violated" turned off?  Either way, go ahead and post your script log, I'll take a look.

Funny you should mention Cait, because I had her with my Nora for a lot of the testing I did this time around.  What I've found is that if I use Rogg DD Manager and limit the number of items pretty severely, so that there is no chance of getting items that overlap one another, everything works pretty well.  But if I don't do that, chances are that Cait will end up with one or at most two items actually worn, and the rest will be in her inventory.  I believe this is because the DD equip scripts are fighting against the NPCs' built-in outfit management.  Meanwhile, Nora gets most everything equipped OK unless two conflicting items get chosen, in which case only the first applies.

I know Kimy is working on a rewrite of DD for FO4 and that there are a lot of things she doesn't like / wants to fix about how it currently works.  So while I am not ready to give up on it, I also don't want to invest too much time in working around the current bugs. 

Ok, I've attached the papyrus log. I forgot to turn on debug logging in the MCM the first time, so I reloaded the same save and did it again, with the DD integration set as end of scene. After that, I reload once more and set DD integration as beginning of scene.

Observation:

When set as End of Scene, no DD items were equipped on either my Nora or Cait. Strange that it didn't work on Cait this time. 

When set as Beginning of Scene, both Nora and Cait were equipped with the DD items I configured in Roggvir's DD Manager. 

In both cases, player can be violated is set to On.

I don't really mind if I have to use "Beginning of Scene" to get this to work as they look sexy while being violated in fetish clothing. The sole reason that I'm not using DD now is because of the difference between being equipped through the Pipboy and through scripts. 

And since Kimy is still continuing to tweak DD, perhaps we should wait till it's done?

Anyway, thanks for looking into this!

Papyrus.0.log

For starters fantastic mod. I've been using 46a for a while now and made a new abduction outcome through an event to make it easy to add to this or any other mod.

I'm mostly ready for the beta and wanted to test on the new version before I asked you if you were interested in adding it.

I am experiencing the same issue as a few others here. i'm rather familiar with your mod. I'll give you a detailed report below.

New game, AFF beta 35, Up to date everything I could find, very few mods, only other AFF mod is [A.A.F.] M.C.G. (Wear and Tear, V.Fudge and Statistics). Going to test without that soon but I may be out of time tonight.

Races enabled are "Everything", 30 sec pacify, 45 sec duration, god mode off, No dd, 10% theft chance, 5 rounds and rounds til exhaustion.

[12/05/2018 - 12:48:13AM] AFV report: SceneInit event
[12/05/2018 - 12:48:13AM] AFV report: OnSceneInit event: animation doesn't start, result [6]
[12/05/2018 - 12:48:13AM] AFV report: OnSceneInit event: actors array size is 0
[12/05/2018 - 12:48:13AM] AFV report: setting major function OFF from onSceneInit event

This is the error I'm getting. I am violated one time and the log shows another start sex scene trying to play even though it only animated one time and ended with fade to black

"need to retreat"

Here is a brief log. I loaded the game with no Previous Violate active on save, went straight to a Hound and got attacked, exited the game

Edit: It seems to be a conflict with M.C.G for me anyway. Probably something to do with the animation stop event in M,C.G that adds EXP and other things no matter what mod triggers sex. I'll narrow down what in that mod is causing the conflict when I get more time. Perhaps something with the AFF update as it worked with previous versions of Violate (unlikely anything in Violate would conflict) and M,C,G.'s last update was on a much older version of AFF.

Shortened Log.txt

20 hours ago, Tanglin said:

Turning off Threesome would save you from seeing that error message, but that would just mask the underlyng faulty installation/load order, unless you're ok with not seeing threesomes. Were you fighting Supermutants or humans?

I had a bad load order causing the threesome issue. I was fighting a group of raiders not far from Vault 111 (East southeast of Vault 111) that camp out near one of those large power towers. There's always a group of them there.  

10 minutes ago, shane4244 said:

[12/05/2018 - 12:48:13AM] AFV report: SceneInit event

[12/05/2018 - 12:48:13AM] AFV report: OnSceneInit event: animation doesn't start, result [6]
[12/05/2018 - 12:48:13AM] AFV report: OnSceneInit event: actors array size is 0
[12/05/2018 - 12:48:13AM] AFV report: setting major function OFF from onSceneInit event

This is the error I'm getting. I am violated one time and the log shows another start sex scene trying to play even though it only animated one time and ended with fade to black

"need to retreat"

The log shows that Violate tried to do a second round, sent the actors and data to AAF, and AAF responded with an error.  In the line "OnSceneInit event: animation doesn't start, result [6]", the 6 is the AAF error code for "One or more of the actors is already busy in an AAF scene".  The log shows that the same two actors were sent in the second animation as in the first, and the first animation ended normally, so this is strange.

There are two possibilities: one, something else triggered an AAF animation with one of those two actors.  I have accidentally caused this by hitting the F10 key to take a screenshot with FRAPS when I forgot that the AAF "megascene" key is also bound to F10.  Same with F11 and the AAF "quickscene" key.  The actors in the violation event were pulled into a sex scene caused by AAF, and Violate got the same error because the actors were already busy.

The other possibility is that AAF is somehow still "holding on" to one or both of the actors after the animation ends.  But, AAF adds a Keyword, "AAF_ActorBusy", to the actors that are in an animation, and removes it when the animation ends.  Violate checks for this between the "cur rapist is not dead" and "rapist found" lines which are in your log at 12:48:12AM

DTrace("AFV report: cur rapist is not dead")

if !currentAg.HasKeyword(AAF_ActorBusy) && (currentAg.GetFactionRank(sexFaction) < 0) && found == 0

DTrace("AFV report: rapist found")

So I am not sure what to make of this.  Does this happen consistently?  Does it happen when you have a companion with you, or with more than one attacker?

10 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

The log shows that Violate tried to do a second round, sent the actors and data to AAF, and AAF responded with an error.  In the line "OnSceneInit event: animation doesn't start, result [6]", the 6 is the AAF error code for "One or more of the actors is already busy in an AAF scene".  The log shows that the same two actors were sent in the second animation as in the first, and the first animation ended normally, so this is strange.

There are two possibilities: one, something else triggered an AAF animation with one of those two actors.  I have accidentally caused this by hitting the F10 key to take a screenshot with FRAPS when I forgot that the AAF "megascene" key is also bound to F10.  Same with F11 and the AAF "quickscene" key.  The actors in the violation event were pulled into a sex scene caused by AAF, and Violate got the same error because the actors were already busy.

The other possibility is that AAF is somehow still "holding on" to one or both of the actors after the animation ends.  But, AAF adds a Keyword, "AAF_ActorBusy", to the actors that are in an animation, and removes it when the animation ends.  Violate checks for this between the "cur rapist is not dead" and "rapist found" lines which are in your log at 12:48:12AM

DTrace("AFV report: cur rapist is not dead")

if !currentAg.HasKeyword(AAF_ActorBusy) && (currentAg.GetFactionRank(sexFaction) < 0) && found == 0

DTrace("AFV report: rapist found")

So I am not sure what to make of this.  Does this happen consistently?  Does it happen when you have a companion with you, or with more than one attacker?

Screw work I had some more time. See my edited post it was a mod conflict with the only other AFF mod I had. And yes it was very consistant may be the problem with the few others with this issue. Maybe not M.C.G but maybe other mods using odd functions with older version of AFF. I'll let you know if I find the exact conflict.

Edit: By myself no companion. One or more attackers didn't seem to matter. 100% fixed now though with a save with no M.C.G. on it. Look on my log with the Angel whatever animation stop event it's right between the two sex scenes, I'm betting that's it.

1 hour ago, ReaperBlade said:

I had a bad load order causing the threesome issue. I was fighting a group of raiders not far from Vault 111 (East southeast of Vault 111) that camp out near one of those large power towers. There's always a group of them there.  

Are threesomes working, now that you've fixed the load order?

hello ego

just to tell you that I just tested version 0.49 and I still find that I can take my gun and shoot at my rapist (s) after the rape.
the only time I can not take my weapons is when I have DD handcuffs or arm camisole.

28 minutes ago, Tanglin said:

Are threesomes working, now that you've fixed the load order?

Guess I spoke to soon. Just tested it again and same problem. Earlier when I talked about this issue, there was a large group of mostly male raiders and I got the error message every time I played from that same save. It happened until I turned threesome off and then the mod worked fine for just pairs. This time I turned threesomes on and approached the same area where the raiders are but I'm playing off a different save and there's different raiders this time, about half female and half male. I didn't get the error message right away like before so I thought the issue was resolved but I hadn't yet seen any threesomes when I made my post. I just hadn't seen the error message right away like before. But after a LONG extensive testing session, trying to see if a threesome would happen, I got the error message again telling me there is no FMM aggressive animations. But it doesn't make any sense to me since I have savage cabbage and crazy and lieto and bp and farelle, and atomic lust and mutated lust all installed. I tinkered with the load order before thinking it had solved my problem but apparently not. Are there any FFM and FFF threesomes? I have seen FMM before when using RSE but I'm not using RSE anymore. 

Problems I'm noticing with .49 is that rapists will get clothed again after a rape ONLY if there's another rapist in a group that is about to start their turn. The last rapist remains nude.

The other issue I'm having is that they are taking things from me but not really. They are getting copies of things I have in my inventory but not taking anything out of my inventory. It will say, "10mm was removed" or something like that but when I check, I still have my 10mm in my inventory. But when I kill the raider to get my stuff back, he/she has a 10mm that is supposedly mine but it's just a clone of it. This would be great for a cheater if they wanted to invest some caps at the price of being raped. Let the raiders rape you over and over and when you kill them and loot their bodies you will have made a fortune! ?

1 hour ago, hkheung said:

hello ego

just to tell you that I just tested version 0.49 and I still find that I can take my gun and shoot at my rapist (s) after the rape.
the only time I can not take my weapons is when I have DD handcuffs or arm camisole.

Yes, you can shoot at them.  But they should react and go back into combat with you if you do that.

Guess I spoke to soon. Just tested it again and same problem. Earlier when I talked about this issue, there was a large group of mostly male raiders and I got the error message every time I played from that same save. It happened until I turned threesome off and then the mod worked fine for just pairs. This time I turned threesomes on and approached the same area where the raiders are but I'm playing off a different save and there's different raiders this time, about half female and half male. I didn't get the error message right away like before so I thought the issue was resolved but I hadn't yet seen any threesomes when I made my post. I just hadn't seen the error message right away like before. But after a LONG extensive testing session, trying to see if a threesome would happen, I got the error message again telling me there is no FMM aggressive animations. But it doesn't make any sense to me since I have savage cabbage and crazy and lieto and bp and farelle, and atomic lust and mutated lust all installed. I tinkered with the load order before thinking it had solved my problem but apparently not. Are there any FFM and FFF threesomes? I have seen FMM before when using RSE but I'm not using RSE anymore. 

None of the animation packs include FFF or FFM threesome animations.  It would be possible to convert MMF threesomes into FFF or FFM ones, but I don't know that anyone has done that.

Violate doesn't support FFF or FFM threesomes anyway.  If Violate can't find two male aggressors it won't play a threesome.

As far as the error you are getting, that is happening because AAF can't find the animations that Violate is asking it to play.  If you have MMF animations installed but aren't able to play them, something is wrong with the way your animation packs are installed. 

Note that Savagecabbage's are the only MMF animations tagged as "aggressive" in the Animation Position Tags mod.  Have you tried turning "use tags" off in the MCM under Global options and see if you get MMF threesomes to play then?

Problems I'm noticing with .49 is that rapists will get clothed again after a rape ONLY if there's another rapist in a group that is about to start their turn. The last rapist remains nude.

Violate doesn't strip attackers itself, AAF does that.  I have noticed that sometimes attackers don't undress or re-dress properly, but there's not much I can do about it.

The other issue I'm having is that they are taking things from me but not really. They are getting copies of things I have in my inventory but not taking anything out of my inventory. It will say, "10mm was removed" or something like that but when I check, I still have my 10mm in my inventory. But when I kill the raider to get my stuff back, he/she has a 10mm that is supposedly mine but it's just a clone of it. This would be great for a cheater if they wanted to invest some caps at the price of being raped. Let the raiders rape you over and over and when you kill them and loot their bodies you will have made a fortune! ?

When you get robbed, you always get to keep one weapon.  You will see the message "10mm was unequipped" when the violation ends, but that just means it was holstered, not that it was taken out of your inventory.  So I think what you are seeing there is a raider who happens to have the same gun as you.  The robbery script uses the removeitem() function to directly transfer your stuff into the robber's inventory, there is no copying going on.