2 minutes ago, alima309 said:

Thank you master, it is indeed the problem!

May I ask how to update AAF safely through NMM...?

Should it be uninstall old ver., install new ver. and then re-install all relatives AAF mod?

Just to be safe, make a new save first so you can go back to the old one if you have problems.

Then, in NMM, you simply uninstall the old version of AAF and install the new one.  You do not need to reinstall the other mods.

Once you have done that, use the Update! feature in the Violate MCM so that Violate links to the new AAF.

3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Just to be safe, make a new save first so you can go back to the old one if you have problems.

Then, in NMM, you simply uninstall the old version of AAF and install the new one.  You do not need to reinstall the other mods.

Once you have done that, use the Update! feature in the Violate MCM so that Violate links to the new AAF.

Mostly excellent....

Just supermutant 2p animation error and shows

AAF ERROR: [011] Action ID "activity2" not found.

Should I re-install AAF-TAG....or Ferall Animation or sth......

8 minutes ago, alima309 said:

Mostly excellent....

Just supermutant 2p animation error and shows

AAF ERROR: [011] Action ID "activity2" not found.

Should I re-install AAF-TAG....or Ferall Animation or sth......

Actually, I believe you an fix this by making sure the AAF sample XML files are installed when you install AAF. Had this same problem awhile back. 

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

This is happening because the god mode toggle in Violate's MCM only controls whether god mode is turned on, but it is always turned off after a scene ends.  I will make it so the toggle controls both. 

Hey, that's awesome. Thanks! I look forward to the next release then! 

4 hours ago, Ionic_Pulsar said:

Yes, Atomic Lust, Cabbages and farelle. I've sort of gotten it to work by uninstalling the latter two, but during violations its only one stage of the animation with no finish, it seems.

I'd advise against installing so many mods all at once without testing them one by one first. What you should have done is install AAF and one animation mod. Test them as thoroughly as you can. If they work, then add in another animation mod, and test them, and rinse and repeat. Mods like AAF Violate and AAF SEU really should be the last you install; not just because of load order, but rather, because when something happens that looks like a bug, you'd have a better idea if it is due to AAF, the animation mod, or AAF Violate.

In this specific instance, if you'd done the above, you'd have known that Atomic Lust, SavageCabbage and Farelle do not have seamless multi stage animations that end in ejaculation. 

Hey @EgoBallistic , 

So, been playing with this for a few days now, and I have some questions/suggestions. I'm not married to them or anything, and they may be beyond your planned scope for the mod, but here goes: 

* Do you plan to eventually integrate this with Halstom's AAF stats system at all? 

* I used the older "Four-Play Kidnapped" by Vinfamy, and it works okay with this version of Violate. But it's really finicky, weird in terms of settings, does not use the Super Mutant faction, etc....but, it's a feature set that would be great to fold into Violate. Seems like, it should be a natural part of the mod really...but also for another reason: you're really good at MCM configuration with your mods.  Not laying anything on Vinfamy here, MCM & AAF really weren't a thing when Kidnap was put out...

* If Kidnap functions were folded in, I can think of no better use than say, your bondage animations during a kidnap scene. With say, a tunable percentage based on locksmith/agility to get free between violations? 

* Within MCM, would it maybe be possible to flag animations from AAF so as not to use them? Or flag the valid ones to use? 95% of the time the random animation works as planned. The other times, you get weird actor selections, and you wind up with a weird stretched PC, etc. 

These are like, the main things that jumped out at me while I was using this mod. (aside from the god mode toggle issue I mentioned before...thanks again, really looking forward to that update!) Like I said though, they may be outside the scope of your plans for violate, and I would totally understand if you shot any or all of these down. 

All in all though I have to say...at least for me, it's been stable as hell. Seriously, I run a big mod list, and while I usually don't have issues...typically a new heavy hitter mod can cause problems, but SEU and Violate have been stable.  No CTD's, no stupid script behavior...etc. Great job on this and keep it up!

55 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

Hey @EgoBallistic , 

So, been playing with this for a few days now, and I have some questions/suggestions. I'm not married to them or anything, and they may be beyond your planned scope for the mod, but here goes: 

* Do you plan to eventually integrate this with Halstom's AAF stats system at all? 

* I used the older "Four-Play Kidnapped" by Vinfamy, and it works okay with this version of Violate. But it's really finicky, weird in terms of settings, does not use the Super Mutant faction, etc....but, it's a feature set that would be great to fold into Violate. Seems like, it should be a natural part of the mod really...but also for another reason: you're really good at MCM configuration with your mods.  Not laying anything on Vinfamy here, MCM & AAF really weren't a thing when Kidnap was put out...

* If Kidnap functions were folded in, I can think of no better use than say, your bondage animations during a kidnap scene. With say, a tunable percentage based on locksmith/agility to get free between violations? 

* Within MCM, would it maybe be possible to flag animations from AAF so as not to use them? Or flag the valid ones to use? 95% of the time the random animation works as planned. The other times, you get weird actor selections, and you wind up with a weird stretched PC, etc. 

These are like, the main things that jumped out at me while I was using this mod. (aside from the god mode toggle issue I mentioned before...thanks again, really looking forward to that update!) Like I said though, they may be outside the scope of your plans for violate, and I would totally understand if you shot any or all of these down. 

All in all though I have to say...at least for me, it's been stable as hell. Seriously, I run a big mod list, and while I usually don't have issues...typically a new heavy hitter mod can cause problems, but SEU and Violate have been stable.  No CTD's, no stupid script behavior...etc. Great job on this and keep it up!

I like the idea behind Halstrom's stats mod a lot.  I think I want to look at integrating Sex 'Em Up with it first, though, because I think it makes more sense there.  But once I get a handle on how it works it should be easy enough to add to Violate.

I actually have been planning to update Four-Play Kidnapped and release a new version of it.  And I also think those bondage animations would fit into it very well.  I want to add a MCM and make it work with Violate, but not make it a part of Violate itself.  I prefer to keep mods like Violate, Sex 'Em Up, and Kidnapped separate because it makes them easier to develop and test, and because users may not want all the bells and whistles in one giant mod.

As far as using tags to restrict what animations Violate uses, you can always enable use of tags in the MCM and then remove the "Aggressive" tag from animations you don't want to see.  You could edit Halstrom's tags file, but then you would have to edit the file each time he updates it.  A better way is to make your own file, like the one attached which prevents two of Crazy's animations from being selected.  Notice in the "defaults" tag that the "loadPriority" is set to "5" so that its lines will override Halstrom's, and "replace" is set to "true" so it will replace his tags rather than add to them.  You can expand this by copying in the lines from Halstrom's file for any animations you don't want to see, and removing the "aggressive" tag.

Thanks for the good ideas and the kind words.

EgoBallistic_tagData.xml

44 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

I like the idea behind Halstrom's stats mod a lot.  I think I want to look at integrating Sex 'Em Up with it first, though, because I think it makes more sense there.  But once I get a handle on how it works it should be easy enough to add to Violate.

This makes perfect sense. 

I actually have been planning to update Four-Play Kidnapped and release a new version of it.  And I also think those bondage animations would fit into it very well.  I want to add a MCM and make it work with Violate, but not make it a part of Violate itself.  I prefer to keep mods like Violate, Sex 'Em Up, and Kidnapped separate because it makes them easier to develop and test, and because users may not want all the bells and whistles in one giant mod.

No, I totally understand this. The mod scene is full of stuff that try to do too much, and wind up being more trouble in the long run; and yeah, I think those bondage anims would fit nicely inside the kidnap mod. I guess my only real request then is, to include Super Mutants, which seemed to have been omitted from the original. Other than that, I have no doubt that you'll do a fine job on the MCM for it. Something else I thought of that the original lacked: interiors. If you get knocked out, and kidnapped...waking up inside the factions nearest location instead of just outdoor forts would really make for an improvement on the original. Not sure how possible that would be, considering the way interiors are constructed and the possibility for Bethesda Grade A Plus Stupid clipping...

As far as using tags to restrict what animations Violate uses, you can always enable use of tags in the MCM and then remove the "Aggressive" tag from animations you don't want to see.  You could edit Halstrom's tags file, but then you would have to edit the file each time he updates it.  A better way is to make your own file, like the one attached which prevents two of Crazy's animations from being selected.  Notice in the "defaults" tag that the "loadPriority" is set to "5" so that its lines will override Halstrom's, and "replace" is set to "true" so it will replace his tags rather than add to them.  You can expand this by copying in the lines from Halstrom's file for any animations you don't want to see, and removing the "aggressive" tag.

Hey, thanks. I'll give this a try...

Thanks for the good ideas and the kind words.

It's no problem. It's nice to see a mod author who A) puts out great work, and B) reacts positively to feedback. I cannot wait to see what you have in store mate. 

13 hours ago, doug dimmadome owner of th said:

im new to modding and cant find the read me how exactly do i properly download this?

I just added an Installation section to the file's download page with instructions and requirements.

In a nutshell, install the prerequisites (F4SE, AAF, MCM, and animation packs), then use a mod manager to install AAF Violate.

30 minutes ago, Gurvemeh said:

I keep having a text on to the top left saying "Older version found on save updating" doees anyone know why my AAF violate is doing this? (Redacted)

However none of the violate options are working I keep spamming the hotkey for surrender and nothing happens.

Are you using Mod Organiser?

1 hour ago, Gurvemeh said:

You mean The ingame mod manager? or is there a new one?

Because i am using MCM

I was asking if you were using Mod Organiser 2 to install mods, as there are certain steps you need to take that Egoballistic laid out a few pages back. I'm guessing you aren't using MO2 then.

You're going to have to be clearer in explaining what your problem is. When you said that spamming the hotkey to surrender did nothing, what were you doing when you did that? What kind of NPCs were there? Is the hotkey you assigned to Violate also assigned to do something else? Merely saying that this or that doesn't work isn't going to help you much because the only reasonable answer that can be given based on so little information is that you installed your mods incorrectly. 

Instead of all races how about individual additional race choices?
A new addition I would like to see is where they decide to keep you as a play toy for the current group just after you reach your perversion mark.  No abduction! They take your caps/weapons/aid/junk, but give you back you clothes for immersion.  You stay there with your "new group" performing sexual favours on demand (one on ones and/or threeways) they tell you to stick close and you can look for a chance to escape.  if they decide to travel you have to stick close to prevent hostilities and they wait until they have stopped moving as a group to take turns on your character.  No need to change existing cells.  No need to que up traveling to an abduction site.  You are their toy for the time being.

What do you think EgoBallistic

3 hours ago, torn said:

Hello EgoBallistic!
Can you make support for animations with 4 and 5 actors in this mod?

That is on my list of features to add.  I am getting ready to release a new version 0.49 today, but the following version will have that.  It's going to require a fairly substantial rewrite of the sex scene selection code so I don't want to rush it.

2 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

Instead of all races how about individual additional race choices?

I want to eventually have something like that.  Right now there isn't a good way for a mod to dynamically discover what races are available and then show it on the MCM, so I would have to hard-code all of them.  And as support for more races is added it would require more MCM changes.  So the "all races" is a catch-all that covers every race that there are animations for.

2 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

A new addition I would like to see is where they decide to keep you as a play toy for the current group just after you reach your perversion mark.  No abduction! They take your caps/weapons/aid/junk, but give you back you clothes for immersion.  You stay there with your "new group" performing sexual favours on demand (one on ones and/or threeways) they tell you to stick close and you can look for a chance to escape.  if they decide to travel you have to stick close to prevent hostilities and they wait until they have stopped moving as a group to take turns on your character.  No need to change existing cells.  No need to que up traveling to an abduction site.  You are their toy for the time being.

That's a pretty cool idea.  I have been looking at the old Four-Play Kidnapped mod and thinking about resurrecting that.  It would of course feature abduction type scenarios.  What  you are proposing would fit right in since from a scripting perspective it's an abduction without the kidnapping part.  I wouldn't put it into Violate itself but I would make Violate integrate with it.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

I want to eventually have something like that.  Right now there isn't a good way for a mod to dynamically discover what races are available and then show it on the MCM, so I would have to hard-code all of them.  And as support for more races is added it would require more MCM changes.  So the "all races" is a catch-all that covers every race that there are animations for.

That's a pretty cool idea.  I have been looking at the old Four-Play Kidnapped mod and thinking about resurrecting that.  It would of course feature abduction type scenarios.  What  you are proposing would fit right in since from a scripting perspective it's an abduction without the kidnapping part.  I wouldn't put it into Violate itself but I would make Violate integrate with it.

Another way you could do it is to have the player teleported into a random interior with the enemy type that defeated you (supermutants, raiders, etc) and have a special npc spawn there. Now that special npc carries a key* (and maybe your grear) and in order to get away you gotta get that key somehow, be that by pickpocketing, killing them or mini quests of some sort? Once you obtained the key you can leave the interior cell.

*The key is just a placeholder idea. For example you could equip the player with a collar the explodes if you leave the cell, hence you have to get rid of it (with the key) in order to escape. But I guess theres other/better ways to do it, just throwing out ideas.