Mod Organizer is 2.15 and AAF is V0.47 so I disabled the AAF elements and loaded some Four Play and I got a message that I had not installed F4SE properly and it couldn't find scripts to undress people.  So I re installed F4SE and now Four Play is working correctly with no issues but that has me wondering if that was my problem with AAF.  So I am going to disable Four Play and re enable AAF and try again. Thanks for the reply. 

I'm having trouble with AAF Violate where I am unable to surrender, am not captured when beaten up and cannot capture bad guys/gals. I did have this working but troubleshooting an unrelated issue F'ed this up. I've turned debug on and get the "AFV Report: Control down: FPV_SurrenderKey so it seems like it's working correctly but I cannot make sense of the log file.

Papyrus.0.log

TIA

2 hours ago, dgsky said:

I'm having trouble with AAF Violate where I am unable to surrender, am not captured when beaten up and cannot capture bad guys/gals. I did have this working but troubleshooting an unrelated issue F'ed this up. I've turned debug on and get the "AFV Report: Control down: FPV_SurrenderKey so it seems like it's working correctly but I cannot make sense of the log file.

Papyrus.0.log

TIA

It's completely screwed up and nothing is working, because the mod's main script does not match what is in your save.  It looks like you have parts of two different versions of the mod installed.  All your errors relating to FPV_OnHit.psc show that it was not compiled on my computer:

[11/13/2018 - 10:39:33PM] error: Cannot call GetValue() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias playerRef on quest FPV_Player (8D000F99)].FPV_OnHit.OnHit() - "
e:\SteamGames\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_OnHit.psc" Line 566

Whereas the errors from FPV_MCM_Script.psc show it was compiled in the Fallout install path on my computer:

[11/13/2018 - 10:39:33PM] error: Method ForceSurrender not found on FPV_OnHit. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [FPV_Player (8D000F99)].FPV_MCM_Script.ForceSurrenderHotkey() - "
E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_MCM_Script.psc" Line 179
    [FPV_Player (8D000F99)].FPV_MCM_Script.OnControlUp() - "
E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_MCM_Script.psc" Line 201

Also, FPV_OnHit is complaining about missing functions like DTrace and ForceSurrender which are recent additions.

So at a minimum you need to reinstall this mod so that all its files are the same version.  But, uninstalling and reinstalling scripted mods like this is not safe and not supported by the game engine, so depending on exactly what you did you may have borked your save beyond repair.

On 11/13/2018 at 6:55 PM, rkoelsch1 said:

I know this is not really your problem but can you help those of us who use Mod Organizer 2 to install this mod.  I tried installing it but I don't an MCM entry when other mods I have installed have their MCM entries.

In MO2 you will need to click the option *Manual* when prompted when installing, then right click *DATA* under all the language choices and *Set Data Directory* then you will get a message on the bottom left of the window *Looks Good* or something like that n green letters then finish installing. 

7 hours ago, Abraxas_Virus said:

hello im having an issue does AAF Sex em Up affects this mod because I cant surrender anymore is like the mod is non existent nor I cant make enemies surrender 

shit I read the other guy who posted the same thing so I looked for another save

SEU does not affect this mod, they are compatible. 

6 hours ago, beefporkchicken95 said:

thank you for answering my question earlier, another question i have is will there be a way to select change animation between you and your followers instead all of them and you change animations at the same time  or is that under AAF?

I'm not sure I understand your question.  You can choose to have Violate only affect the player, only affect followers, or both.  And you can choose to have only female followers violated, only male followers violated, or both. 

15 hours ago, sharonasbar12 said:

Seems to work fine except the end I had teleport to safe location check, but at the end it said to run away and I am stuck in first person mod and can't use weapons or pipboy. Suggestions?

I have never seen this happen.  Could you follow the instructions in this post to set up debug logging, and make it happen again and then post the papyrus.0.log file in here?

1 hour ago, sharonasbar12 said:

I was already setup this way. Here's the log. hope you can help me

Papyrus.0.log

You have a ton of suspended stacks, some from this mod and some from other mods including CWSS and Transfer Settlements.  I am not sure how to interpret this as I have never seen anything like it before.  Was anything unusual going on when all this happened?  Was there a very large number of actors in combat or anything else like that which could stress the script engine?

Suspended stacks occur when too many mods are receiving the same event from the game engine and it no longer can process all of these scripted events in real-time. It will suspend some until the stack clears. Problem is, most cases, these then get stuck and there is no way to unstick them - not from a mod author's perspective. Sometimes they just unstick themselves within minutes, sometimes up to 30 realtime minutes later. Easiest solutions Ive found is for mod authors to not use Utility.Wait commands within actual EVENTs, but to rather use states. That and to consolidate your events into one script. OnItemEquipped is a big offender for suspended stacks, as is it's opposite, OnItemUnequipped. Even OnHit Events can cause suspended stacks.

This info comes from trolling Skyrim forums about suspended stacks and may not necessarily be relevant to FO4 completely, but I am sure it is... take this for what its worth.

42 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Suspended stacks occur when too many mods are receiving the same event from the game engine and it no longer can process all of these scripted events in real-time. It will suspend some until the stack clears. Problem is, most cases, these then get stuck and there is no way to unstick them - not from a mod author's perspective. Sometimes they just unstick themselves within minutes, sometimes up to 30 realtime minutes later. Easiest solutions Ive found is for mod authors to not use Utility.Wait commands within actual EVENTs, but to rather use states. That and to consolidate your events into one script. OnItemEquipped is a big offender for suspended stacks, as is it's opposite, OnItemUnequipped. Even OnHit Events can cause suspended stacks.

This info comes from trolling Skyrim forums about suspended stacks and may not necessarily be relevant to FO4 completely, but I am sure it is... take this for what its worth.

It can even happen when a single mod receives too many events.  An easy way to cause it is to have a MCM slider with a ModSettingFloat variable.  Moving the slider will generate massive amounts of OnMCMSettingChange events, and if your handler is nontrivial at all it will cause the stacks warning because the events come too fast to process.

What I meant in my previous post was that I have never seen this happen with Violate.  It does use a lot of event handlers, but even the worst cases I have tested don't cause this.  I've tried spawning 150 raiders and everything worked fine, even though that generates a ton of OnCombatStateChanged and OnHit events.  However, it is possible that something else is wrong in @sharonasbar12's save that is preventing these events from completing.  The fact that there are a lot of stacks from other mods would tend to imply that's what is going on here.

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

You have a ton of suspended stacks, some from this mod and some from other mods including CWSS and Transfer Settlements.  I am not sure how to interpret this as I have never seen anything like it before.  Was anything unusual going on when all this happened?  Was there a very large number of actors in combat or anything else like that which could stress the script engine?

Not really, one other actor, a supermutant that had his way a couple times.

New version 0.48 uploaded.  Changes:

• Added furniture support
  • Rewrote enemy surrender animation scenes to use tags and optionally use furniture

Furniture support can be enabled or disabled in the MCM under "Global options".  The "Furniture search radius" option tells AAF how far to look for furniture.  The default 500 is the same as AAF's default.  "Furniture preference" is the percent chance that the animation will take place on furniture, if appropriate furniture was found.

Furniture animations can be kind of awkward with older versions of AAF.  It is possible for more than one animation to take place on the same piece of furniture, so you could end up with overlapping actors.  It is also possible for NPCs to use the furniture while an animation is taking place on it.  This is why the feature is optional.

I have a n00b question, sorry in advance (I may not even ask it in the proper forum...).

I got AAF and AAF Violate and a couple of animations installed. Everything works.

However when there is a violate event, there is only one animation segment for the whole duration. It is like the animations would have only one phase. Am I right when I assume that animations have multiple phases in FO4, similar to Skyrim?

If yes, what do I need to do to advance the anims?

Thanks,

M

1 hour ago, monsta88 said:

Am I right when I assume that animations have multiple phases in FO4, similar to Skyrim?

If I'm remembering correctly (I may not be), support for multi-stage animations only came with the release of AAF, which was relatively recent. Most animation packs only have single-stage animations because few people have made new ones yet. The one pack I know for sure has multi-stage animations is Leitos, but I think there are one or two others.

2 hours ago, Darkhunter said:

Hello

I wanted to know how to fix this display error in the MCM menu?
My native language is German and the game is also in German.

Thanks in advance for your answers

In the Data\Interface\Translations folder there is a file called "AAF_Violate_En.TXT".  Rename that to "AAF_Violate_De.TXT".  That will give you the MCM in English.