I have updated to version 0.48 and it stopped working, cant surrender to anything. I get the message that i was updated to new version in game however its not doing anything. Then if i uninstall and install older version it works again. Can anyone help with this? Yes i am using MO2. AAF is working as i can play animations using home button but violate doesnt work at all. It appears in mcm but no surrender happens.

Fixed it by starting a new game, for some reason you cant install new version of violate if the older version has been installed previously. 

On 8/7/2018 at 3:32 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Modified God Mode feature so it will not turn God Mode off if it was enabled outside this mod

You. Are. The. Man. 

Thank you so much for this feature addition. Can't wait to update this. I'll assume the creature pack patch can be removed with this new update? 

4 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

You. Are. The. Man. 

Thank you so much for this feature addition. Can't wait to update this. I'll assume the creature pack patch can be removed with this new update? 

You are welcome.  And yes, you need to remove that patch when updating to this version.

This update sounds awesome.

15 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

You. Are. The. Man. 

I second that emotion.  

Okay well to be specific I installed every other AAF and removed all of the four play mods. 

I made Numpad3 the surrender hotkey and yet not only does it not surrender to any enemy types, Raiders, Supermutants, ghouls, ECT but I get killed.

I even set the health to 70 to surrender and no surrender happens.

Ill have a further look but any help would be appreciated.

53 minutes ago, Gurvemeh said:

I also recieve the side messages, (IF THIS MESSAGE IS HERE INDICATES A STARTUP ERROR) yet I dont know what else I have to install.

Installed AAF Violate, Prostitution, AAF (The normal), AAF Compatability patch,

This message tells you that your AAF installation is wrong. It doesn't explain why the surrender feature of Violate fails, though. But let's fix this one first. On the front page of AAF is a link to the AAF Wiki, which has instructions on how to install AAF.

Follow the instructions closely and test with a new game. The new game part is important. 

Start simple and start small, so for now, install only this:

Atomic Lust only has AAF as prerequisites so it is easy to test. In the game, test by pressing the Home key and see if you can get Atomic Lust animations to play. If successful, then your basic installation of Animation Framework (in this case, AAF) and Animation mod (Atomic Lust, for now) is functioning. You can start to install other animation mods and eventually, Violate (and testing each new mod in the load order one by one). But if you can't get Atomic Lust animations to play, then you need to figure out which step or steps in the installation you missed.

Trouble shooting:

I was using translate software to pex files of RSE

but afterwards, in game, Violate can't trigger sex scene. (ver. 0.49)

When pressing surrender key,

dialogue ---> the screen black out---> and bright again (??)

no sex animation. The player is free to go.

Debug reveals:

AFV report: Control down: FPV_Surrenderkey

I can't fix it even I re-install RSE or AAF_Violate....

where did I do wrong? How to fix it ...

40 minutes ago, alima309 said:

Trouble shooting:

I was using translate software to pex files of RSE

but afterwards, in game, Violate can't trigger sex scene. (ver. 0.49)

When pressing surrender key,

dialogue ---> the screen black out---> and bright again (??)

no sex. The player is free to go. just ignore the rape scene.

Debug reveals:

AFV report: Control down: FPV_Surrenderkey

I can't fix it even I re-install RSE or AAF_Violate....

where did I do wrong? How to fix it ...

If you manually surrender, then no animations play and the screen fades to black, it means that something prevented Violate from selecting any actors, or something prevented animations from playing.  I don't know what you used to modify your PEX files or what effect it might have had.

Follow the instructions in this post, make the problem happen again, and post your papyrus.0.log file as an attachment.  I will look at it and try to see what is going wrong, but if you used a third-party mod to edit pex files I can't promise anything.

45 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

If you manually surrender, then no animations play and the screen fades to black, it means that something prevented Violate from selecting any actors, or something prevented animations from playing.  I don't know what you used to modify your PEX files or what effect it might have had.

Follow the instructions in this post, make the problem happen again, and post your papyrus.0.log file as an attachment.  I will look at it and try to see what is going wrong, but if you used a third-party mod to edit pex files I can't promise anything.

Thank you master !

Here comes the file.

BTW I am using Fallout4Translator V1.0.2b to translate esp and pex files into other language .......

I just wonder why it is useless even I un-install and re-install RSE and Violate ....

Papyrus.0.log

33 minutes ago, alima309 said:

Thank you master !

Here comes the file.

I just wonder why it is useless even I un-install and re-install RSE and Violate ....

Papyrus.0.log

It looks as if all of the properties for the AAF Violate scripts have been deleted.  This means the scripts are unable to interact with anything defined in the plugin.  So when Violate tries to check a global variable that indicates whether violations are enabled in MCM, it gets an error like

[12/03/2018 - 07:26:23PM] error: Unable to call GetValue - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

Once this happens, the deleted properties get stored in your save, so even if you reinstall the mod you will still have this problem.

You may be able to fix this manually by stopping and restarting everything via the console:

Spoiler

stopquest fpv_aggressor

stopquest fpv_approach

stopquest fpv_follower

stopquest fpv_retrieve

stopquest fpv_spectator

stopquest fpv_player

stopquest fpv_mainquest

- now save your game, quit the game, launch the game, reload your save -

startquest fpv_mainquest

resetquest fpv_mainquest

startquest fpv_player

- now go into AAF Violate MCM and use the "Update!" button.  If everything worked, you will see the initialization messages from the mod, and it will start up the other quests.

If that doesn't work, you will need to use Fallrimtools to clean the corrupt Violate scripts from your save.

22 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

It looks as if all of the properties for the AAF Violate scripts have been deleted.  This means the scripts are unable to interact with anything defined in the plugin.  So when Violate tries to check a global variable that indicates whether violations are enabled in MCM, it gets an error like

[12/03/2018 - 07:26:23PM] error: Unable to call GetValue - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

Once this happens, the deleted properties get stored in your save, so even if you reinstall the mod you will still have this problem.

You may be able to fix this manually by stopping and restarting everything via the console:

Reveal hidden contents

stopquest fpv_aggressor

stopquest fpv_approach

stopquest fpv_follower

stopquest fpv_retrieve

stopquest fpv_spectator

stopquest fpv_player

stopquest fpv_mainquest

- now save your game, quit the game, launch the game, reload your save -

startquest fpv_mainquest

resetquest fpv_mainquest

startquest fpv_player

- now go into AAF Violate MCM and use the "Update!" button.  If everything worked, you will see the initialization messages from the mod, and it will start up the other quests.

If that doesn't work, you will need to use Fallrimtools to clean the corrupt Violate scripts from your save.

Okay it aint work ..... the manual console method.

Is it possible to work, If I play a earlier save?

even earlier?

Or the corrupt violate script affects all database among time........

1 minute ago, alima309 said:

Okay it aint work ..... the manual console method.

Is it possible to work, If I play a earlier save?

even earlier?

Or the corrupt violate script affects all database among time........

No, if you go back to an earlier save it should be fine.  The problem is stored in the save file, nowhere else.

32 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

No, if you go back to an earlier save it should be fine.  The problem is stored in the save file, nowhere else.

weird thing happened.......

1. Using earlier save ain't work!  when pressing surrender key it shows AFV report again.

2. uninstall AAF_Violate, play a saved game, save it, using fallrim and search all violate* script and find nothing left (?) (should there be something needed to be cleared?)

dunno how to use violate again.... no matter loading earlier save, or trying using fallrim tool, which can't find any violate relatives ....

15 minutes ago, alima309 said:

weird thing happened.......

1. Using earlier save ain't work!  when pressing surrender key it shows AFV report again.

2. uninstall AAF_Violate, play a saved game, save it, using fallrim and search all violate* script and find nothing left (?) (should there be something needed to be cleared?)

dunno how to using violate again.... no matter loading earlier save, or trying sing fallrim tool can't find any violate relatives ....

If it doesn't work with a save you made before you started with the translation program then something is still wrong with your game files.  I have never used xTranslator so I can't even guess what you might have done to your game.

As far as Fallrimtools, if you load a save in ReSaver you can use the drop-down list (the one next tothe "Clear Filters" button) and select AAF_Violate.esp.  You should see Plugins, Script Instances, and Changeforms, all of which belong to AAF Violate.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

If it doesn't work with a save you made before you started with the translation program then something is still wrong with your game files.  I have never used xTranslator so I can't even guess what you might have done to your game.

As far as Fallrimtools, if you load a save in ReSaver you can use the drop-down list (the one next tothe "Clear Filters" button) and select AAF_Violate.esp.  You should see Plugins, Script Instances, and Changeforms, all of which belong to AAF Violate.

Hi Master,

I re-install AAF_Violate the latest version, using a save 2 days ago.

and find something interesting.... 

(the file attached)

1.Violate sex scene works well.

2.Time bar of pacification adjusting to 30 sec is useless. enemy being hostile at 5 sec (default?)

3.When I switch "Sex till exhausted" on, setting exhausted to 3, perversion at 2.....

the sex will occur twice, OK...... When the 3rd sex should happen, the screen fade to black and bright again (it seems that it pass the 3rd sex)

Papyrus.0.log

How can I always bumped into this weird thing  lol 

15 minutes ago, torn said:

When updating, do I need to delete AFV_CreaturePack01_tagData?

If you have the latest version of Halstrom's AAF Position Tags file you no longer need AFV_CreaturePack01_tagData.xml.  Otherwise it is safe to leave it, tag data files all get merged when AAF loads so having a redundant file is harmless.

Thanks but here is the issue, AAF Prositiution works, AAF Sex em up works in fact I can use the SEU hotkey to surrender and THAT works.

Dialouge and all.

AAF Violate doesnt, Hoykey and health values. I will download Atomic lust to see. Unfortunately it says Atomic Spanking animation not found.

6 minutes ago, alima309 said:

1.Violate sex scene works well.

2.Time bar of pacification adjusting to 30 sec is useless. enemy being hostile at 5 sec (default?)

3.When I switch "Sex till exhausted" on, setting exhausted to 3, perversion at 2.....

the sex will occur twice, OK...... When the 3rd sex should happen, the screen fade to black and bright again (it seems that it pass the 3rd sex)

Papyrus.0.log

How can I always bumped into this weird thing  lol 

Do you have the AAF Violate 0.48 Creature Pack 01 Patch installed?  You need to remove it if you do.  That patch was only for Violate 0.48 and will cause the issues I see in your script log if it is installed with 0.49.

15 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

Hey, @EgoBallistic

For some reason, I do not see an option for the god mode toggle preference you added. Anything I can do to troubleshoot this issue? 

It isn't a new option, it is still controlled by the God Mode setting in the MCM under Player Surrender Options.  The change I made is that if God Mode is set to OFF, Violate won't ever touch god mode.  In previous versions, it would only turn god mode on if the MCM setting was ON, but it would turn god mode off after every violation scene regardless of the setting.  So with 0.49, if you tgm god mode on, then do a manual surrender, you'll still be in god mode after the violation scene ends.

26 minutes ago, Gurvemeh said:

Thanks but here is the issue, AAF Prositiution works, AAF Sex em up works in fact I can use the SEU hotkey to surrender and THAT works.

Dialouge and all.

AAF Violate doesnt, Hoykey and health values. I will download Atomic lust to see. Unfortunately it says Atomic Spanking animation not found.

Follow the instructions in this post, try to surrender to some enemies, then post your papyrus.0.log file as an attachment.