When I first installed the mod, everything was fine, after a while, enemies stopped surrendering, they just fight until death, also sometimes they stuck at a position( also keep shooting me )

Tried reinstalling the whole mod, remove all mods with only AAF and some animation mods(Atomic Beauty....), still no use....( now I remember why I quit playing Fallout 4 and returned to playing skyrim~~ )

16 hours ago, FireGeneral said:

When I first installed the mod, everything was fine, after a while, enemies stopped surrendering, they just fight until death, also sometimes they stuck at a position( also keep shooting me )

Tried reinstalling the whole mod, remove all mods with only AAF and some animation mods(Atomic Beauty....), still no use....( now I remember why I quit playing Fallout 4 and returned to playing skyrim~~ )

This is the first time I have ever heard of this happening, and I don't really know how it would happen.  Try going into the MCM, go to Global options and click Update.  Then exit the MCM.  That will force the mod to reinitialize, and stop and restart all its quests.  You will see all the various "Thank you for installing AAF Violate" etc messages.  Enemy surrender is controlled by the "Aggressor" quest and it is possible it got stopped somehow.

On 11/21/2018 at 11:28 PM, tehuti181 said:

If I'm remembering correctly (I may not be), support for multi-stage animations only came with the release of AAF, which was relatively recent. Most animation packs only have single-stage animations because few people have made new ones yet. The one pack I know for sure has multi-stage animations is Leitos, but I think there are one or two others.

Thank you.

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

This is the first time I have ever heard of this happening, and I don't really know how it would happen.  Try going into the MCM, go to Global options and click Update.  Then exit the MCM.  That will force the mod to reinitialize, and stop and restart all its quests.  You will see all the various "Thank you for installing AAF Violate" etc messages.  Enemy surrender is controlled by the "Aggressor" quest and it is possible it got stopped somehow.

Tried, but nothing happened, it didn't even reinitialize itself. I just keep clicking that button.

1 hour ago, FireGeneral said:

Tried, but nothing happened, it didn't even reinitialize itself. I just keep clicking that button.

Sounds like something is fundamentally wrong.  Could you follow the instructions in this post to set up debug logging, and then do an Update in the MCM, and then find some enemies and try doing a manual surrender?  Then paste the papyrus.0.log as an attachment in this thread and I'll take a look.

Is there a way to reset the stolen item's quest? I have a mod (skk combat stalkers) and it cleans up the enemies it adds which makes the quest uncompleteable. I'm OK with that as a penalty for almost dying. The problem is that after that no other enemies will rob me. It would be ideal if there was an option to disable the quest but not the robberies.

1 hour ago, cylria said:

Is there a way to reset the stolen item's quest? I have a mod (skk combat stalkers) and it cleans up the enemies it adds which makes the quest uncompleteable. I'm OK with that as a penalty for almost dying. The problem is that after that no other enemies will rob me. It would be ideal if there was an option to disable the quest but not the robberies.

Thanks for the bug report.  I just started using SKK Combat Stalkers myself, but I hadn't run into that issue yet.  You can fix it by opening the console and typing:

resetquest fpv_retrieve

I just reproduced the problem here and doing that fixes the issue. 

I will need to add some logic to Violate so that it will reset the quest if the robber gets deleted.  SKK Combat Stalkers seems like a perfect fit to go with this mod, so I definitely don't want there to be any issues using them together.

really great! i just feel like the only thing missing is giving a option to leave enemies friendly for a time so that the player can run away with the "teleport to safe location" option turned off, right now the sex act ends and the enemies kill you instantly so its pretty pointless without teleporting to a safe location

5 hours ago, 2Dimm said:

really great! i just feel like the only thing missing is giving a option to leave enemies friendly for a time so that the player can run away with the "teleport to safe location" option turned off, right now the sex act ends and the enemies kill you instantly so its pretty pointless without teleporting to a safe location

Thanks, glad you are enjoying the mod.

With the teleport option turned off, you should see a "I need to retreat!" message.  After that, you have five seconds to run away before your enemies return to combat.  I have thought about making that delay longer or configurable e.g. from 5 to 30 seconds.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

With the teleport option turned off, you should see a "I need to retreat!" message.  After that, you have five seconds to run away before your enemies return to combat.  I have thought about making that delay longer or configurable e.g. from 5 to 30 seconds.

Hello Ego

Good idea 5s is not enough to run away especially if you play with devious devices
what leads me to ask you if it was possible to add a rocker to equip the DD devices after or before the rape or the rapes?

5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I have thought about making that delay longer or configurable e.g. from 5 to 30 seconds.

making it 30 seconds would be alredy great but configurable in the mcm would be perfect!

4 hours ago, hkheung said:

what leads me to ask you if it was possible to add a rocker to equip the DD devices after or before the rape or the rapes?

also thats true, putting them after the sex act my roleplay of sadistic raiders that put DD on the player and throw me in the Commonwealth to die would work great haha

So i don't know if anyone noticed but when using this mod with mods that spawn more enemies, makes the game stutter like crazy. As soon as i uninstalled the spawn mods it plays smooth as butter. Without this mod and just the spawn mods it also plays smooth as butter. So i'm thinking maybe too many enemies is making it work hard?

Here is a patch that adds support for AAF Creature Pack 01 to AAF Violate

This patch adds RadScorpions, Stingwings, Bloodbugs, Bloatflies, Yao Guai, Mirelurks, and Mirelurk Queens to the expanded race selection in AAF Violate.  With this patch and the above animation mod installed, more wasteland creatures can now assault the player and companions.

EDIT: AAF Violate 0.49 directly supports the Creature Pack races.  The patch is no longer needed.

Fallout4 2018-11-26 14-32-55-46.jpgFallout4 2018-11-26 14-35-55-81.jpg

Fallout4 2018-11-26 14-29-16-47.jpgFallout4 2018-11-26 15-57-59-31.jpg

Ok, so i downloaded your AAF Creature Pack 01, did everything right, even reinstall the whole thing but this isn't working.

On my clean save (with only AAF core installed) the mod works perfectly. Then i install the patch, load it in the right order. In game i update the mod, it says that he is updating ... and nothing no confirmation message, i guess it's normal ?

Annnndd at this moment AAF stop working. No debug message nothing, it won't surrender or told me i can't do so because there are no ennemies around. Any help ?

Edit : ok after launching the game with only the mod requirements i get this 

1818099540_Sanstitre.png.f4387a8f739216338777139cf08aca28.png

PS Sorry for my bad english folks :)

6 minutes ago, kikrotin said:

Ok, so i downloaded your AAF Creature Pack 01, did everything right, even reinstall the whole thing but this isn't working.

On my clean save (with only AAF core installed) the mod works perfectly. Then i install the patch, load it in the right order. In game i update the mod, it says that he is updating ... and nothing no confirmation message, i guess it's normal ?

Annnndd at this moment AAF stop working. No debug message nothing, it won't surrender or told me i can't do so because there are no ennemies around. Any help ?

PS Sorry for my bad english folks :)

Did you download and install the patch itself ( AAF Violate 0.48 Creature Pack 01 Patch.7z )

Did you turn the "Use default races" option to OFF ?

10 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Did you download and install the patch itself ( AAF Violate 0.48 Creature Pack 01 Patch.7z )

Did you turn the "Use default races" option to OFF ?

Indeed, and nothing happens.

But if i delete the AAF Violate 0.48 Creature Pack 01 Patch.7z and load my clean save the AAF works again (but not to these creatures).

I've tested the animation pack in the AAF menu and they worked great.

@EgoBallistic : 

Love this mod, and it works flawlessly with SEU, and it's pretty awesome. I have one request...

Because I do a lot of staging, and just general tooling around in the game, I have a bat file that I run, that autoenables tgm. Trouble is, this mod seems to toggle this state, so I have to keep turning it back on...even when I toggle the mod's god mode off. Any way I can avoid this? Or could I humbly request a master toggle that leaves that functionality alone? 

50 minutes ago, alima309 said:

I found a bug using Violate AAF latest version.

Every time trigger violate and having sex,

the player's inventory gains 1 lb.

It's gaining weight!

my guess is the player's wearing a ZO-pantyhose (weight: 1lb) on her

and it won't be stripped during sex.

so maybe when sex is over, it calculate once more?

Can this be fixed?

That is a bug in AAF.  It was copying an invisible version of the Vault Suit every time it undressed / redressed the player.  It is fixed in the latest version of AAF (Beta 35).

The problem was discussed in this post.  Open the console, click on your character, do "showinventory", and look for item "Vault 111 Jumpsuit (00050781)"  The number to the left will tell you how many copies of it you have in your inventory.  Then you can do for example "Player.removeitem 00050781 20" to remove 20 of them.

7 hours ago, WandererZero said:

@EgoBallistic : 

Love this mod, and it works flawlessly with SEU, and it's pretty awesome. I have one request...

Because I do a lot of staging, and just general tooling around in the game, I have a bat file that I run, that autoenables tgm. Trouble is, this mod seems to toggle this state, so I have to keep turning it back on...even when I toggle the mod's god mode off. Any way I can avoid this? Or could I humbly request a master toggle that leaves that functionality alone? 

This is happening because the god mode toggle in Violate's MCM only controls whether god mode is turned on, but it is always turned off after a scene ends.  I will make it so the toggle controls both. 

17 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

That is a bug in AAF.  It was copying an invisible version of the Vault Suit every time it undressed / redressed the player.  It is fixed in the latest version of AAF (Beta 35).

The problem was discussed in this post.  Open the console, click on your character, do "showinventory", and look for item "Vault 111 Jumpsuit (00050781)"  The number to the left will tell you how many copies of it you have in your inventory.  Then you can do for example "Player.removeitem 00050781 20" to remove 20 of them.

Thank you master, it is indeed the problem!

May I ask how to update AAF safely through NMM...?

Should it be uninstall old ver., install new ver. and then re-install all relatives AAF mod?