Sajnos a játéknak van egy hatalmas hibája. Összeszedtem több mint egymillió kupakot és a rablás után csak 27683 darabot adott vissza. Persze az is lényeges, hogy a rablás ténye 0% -ra volt állítva. A másik esetben viszont a tárgyaimat se és a pénzemet se kaptam vissza csak egy puskát... minden más elveszett. ?  Ott maradtam meztelen! ☺️ Ha a rablás ténye semmi, akkor miért van rablás?  A visszaszerzés utáni következő rabláskor... 3-11 kupak volt a kijelölt alanynál. A többieknél meg semmi plusz cucc.  Minden elveszett. 4x próbáltam.

Unfortunately, the game has a huge flaw. I gathered more than one million caps and returned only 27,683 pieces after the robbery.  Of course it is also important the robbery fact was set to 0%.  In the other case, however, my subjects are not and I did not even get my money back just a rifle... everything else is lost. I stayed naked there! If the robbery is nothing, why is there a robbery? ?  After the recovery, the next robbery ... 3-11 was the cap on the subject. There is nothing extra for the others. Everything is lost. I tried 4x.

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:23 PM, EgoBallistic said:

That was a feature built into Four-Play, not Violate.  As far as CaN, since those races use the human skeleton, you should be able to configure them to be treated as human by AAF, which will allow them to work in Violate.

Thank you for the info, but how would I go about making such adjustments? I'm afraid I'm not too familiar with the inner workings of these mods.

11 hours ago, leszakadt_plafon said:

Sajnos a játéknak van egy hatalmas hibája. Összeszedtem több mint egymillió kupakot és a rablás után csak 27683 darabot adott vissza. Persze az is lényeges, hogy a rablás ténye 0% -ra volt állítva. A másik esetben viszont a tárgyaimat se és a pénzemet se kaptam vissza csak egy puskát... minden más elveszett. ?  Ott maradtam meztelen! ☺️ Ha a rablás ténye semmi, akkor miért van rablás? 

Unfortunately, the game has a huge flaw. I gathered more than one million caps and returned only 27,683 pieces after the robbery.  Of course it is also important the robbery fact was set to 0%.  In the other case, however, my subjects are not and I did not even get my money back just a rifle... everything else is lost. I stayed naked there! If the robbery is nothing, why is there a robbery? ?

I'm not sure from your post, but did you do the quest to retrieve your stolen goods? You have to hunt down the one who stole your stuff and kill them to be able to get all your stuff back by looting their corpse. Or are you saying that you did the quest to get your stuff back and the one that stole from you only had $27,683 caps on them left out of the $million+ caps that were stolen from you? 

Have you updated AAF Violate to the latest version and used forced update in the MCM? I notice that whenever I update AAF Violate to the latest version, I have to manually change all my MCM settings to what I want them to be all over again. Is it possible when you updated the mod to the latest version it reset your robbery back to default values instead of the 0% chance of robbery you had set it to before updating to the latest version of AAF Violate?     

18 hours ago, ReaperBlade said:

I'm not sure from your post, but did you do the quest to retrieve your stolen goods? You have to hunt down the one who stole your stuff and kill them to be able to get all your stuff back by looting their corpse. Or are you saying that you did the quest to get your stuff back and the one that stole from you only had $27,683 caps on them left out of the $million+ caps that were stolen from you? 

Have you updated AAF Violate to the latest version and used forced update in the MCM? I notice that whenever I update AAF Violate to the latest version, I have to manually change all my MCM settings to what I want them to be all over again. Is it possible when you updated the mod to the latest version it reset your robbery back to default values instead of the 0% chance of robbery you had set it to before updating to the latest version of AAF Violate?     

Yes, Sir! I'm so sorry ... I thought I did everything I did before playing the game and making a mistake. Unfortunately, that was too small.  crazy-leito-mods ... a slightly indispensable supplement. Seemingly, everything works with the exception of very extras (I mean the robbery part). There is a lot to be read here after the ideas and to merge the information.  Actually kernel into a usable mass the abundance of everything.  ? thank you all for your work. Unfortunately, MCM does not have an extension ... Data\Interface\Translations\ * ... in many cases. So setting up there is not necessarily optimal.

The cap is a pivotal problem. A basic game management error in the game. I was looking to put it out of my stock ... into a locker but I could not find it. You can not manage your wallet. Well ... this is horrible. The creators did not think about the possibility of gathering immense money ....? Incredible!

Nagyon sajnálom... véltem, mindent megtettem a játék és a hiba írása előtt. Sajnos, az is kevés volt.  (link) ... enyhén nélkülözhetetlen kiegészítés. Látszólag a nagyon extrák kivételével immár minden üzemel (*ez alatt a rablási részt értem). Sokat kell olvasni itt az ötletek után és összeollózni a talált információkat.  (AAF patches for Crazy & Leito mods v2.1) Ténylegesen összegyúrja egy használható masszává a rengeteg mindenfélét. Sajnos az MCM sok esetben nem bír "Data\Interface\Translations\ *" kiegészítéssel. Így az ottani állítgatás nem feltétlenül optimális. A kupak az sarkalatos gond. Az a játék alap adatkezelési hibája. Kerestem, hogy kiteszem a készletemből... páncélszekrénybe, de nem találtam erre módot. Nem lehet menedzselni a pénztárcát.  Hát... ez a Borzalom.  A készítők nem gondoltak a mérhetetlen pénzek összegyűjtésének lehetőségére....? Hihetetlen! Azért írom 2 nyelven, hogy segítse az egyébként nagyon gyatra nyelvtudásomat megérteni... 

All deleted and rebuilt!

*now that there is no robbery of the objects repossessed remains a problem. (most, hogy nincs rablás a tárgyak visszaszerelése maradt a probléma.)

1432434201_Fallout42018-12-1419-10-42-70.jpg.d06f34ac9d9c5eedb9031c6e0fe9cced.jpg

7 hours ago, GRIMSNIPER3 said:

Violate is trying to make AAF play animations, but AAF is giving all sorts of script errors as if its properties are not defined.  So it looks like AAF was not installed correctly, or you didn't have F4SE installed the first time you tried to load your game with AAF installed, so AAF is corrupted in your save.

You may be able to fix this by uninstalling AAF, then loading and saving your game (make a new save, don't overwrite the existing one) and then reinstalling AAF and loading the new save.  If that doesn't work, you will need to use ReSaver and clean AAF out of your save.

Hi, I have odd bug during Violation animations.. as the NPC surrenders and is in kneeled position and I engage "Sex" option it starts the correct animation (Leito's anim. pack) but after 3 secs the NPC returns to kneeled position and my character humps air. kinda funny looking? any idea what this might be? I only use AAF, AAF violate, Leitos anim pack with AAF compability patch.

15 hours ago, leszakadt_plafon said:

Yes, Sir! I'm so sorry ... I thought I did everything I did before playing the game and making a mistake. Unfortunately, that was too small.  crazy-leito-mods ... a slightly indispensable supplement. Seemingly, everything works with the exception of very extras (I mean the robbery part). There is a lot to be read here after the ideas and to merge the information.  Actually kernel into a usable mass the abundance of everything.  ? thank you all for your work. Unfortunately, MCM does not have an extension ... Data\Interface\Translations\ * ... in many cases. So setting up there is not necessarily optimal.

The cap is a pivotal problem. A basic game management error in the game. I was looking to put it out of my stock ... into a locker but I could not find it. You can not manage your wallet. Well ... this is horrible. The creators did not think about the possibility of gathering immense money ....? Incredible!

All deleted and rebuilt!

*now that there is no robbery of the objects repossessed remains a problem. 

Hmm, I have not noticed this about money/caps in the game before. Then again, I've never had a million caps before either. LOL! I just play the game for fun and don't like grinding for caps or weapons so I just use the Cheat Terminal mod on the Nexus website to get what I need when I need it. I'm sure there has to be a mod that lets you manage caps and store them in lockers. Might even be a banking mod that lets you take loans and invest caps also that manages them? I haven't looked but that would be a nice mod. I used a mod like that when I played Oblivion several years ago.  

The "Cheat Terminal" mod on the Nexus website allows you to have personal storage of your stuff so it's not in your direct inventory. The cheat terminal stays in your inventory under the Misc. section as a single holotape. You just select it in your Pipboy and it loads the holotape and gives you tons of options to cheat the game but one option allows you to store your stuff in a personal storage inventory outside of your direct inventory. This way you can carry all your stuff on you without it being in your direct inventory to be stolen.   

On 12/16/2018 at 6:01 AM, ReaperBlade said:

Hmm, I have not noticed this about money/caps in the game before. Then again, I've never had a million caps before either. LOL! I just play the game for fun and don't like grinding for caps or weapons so I just use the Cheat Terminal mod on the Nexus website to get what I need when I need it. I'm sure there has to be a mod that lets you manage caps and store them in lockers. Might even be a banking mod that lets you take loans and invest caps also that manages them? I haven't looked but that would be a nice mod. I used a mod like that when I played Oblivion several years ago.  

The "Cheat Terminal" mod on the Nexus website allows you to have personal storage of your stuff so it's not in your direct inventory. The cheat terminal stays in your inventory under the Misc. section as a single holotape. You just select it in your Pipboy and it loads the holotape and gives you tons of options to cheat the game but one option allows you to store your stuff in a personal storage inventory outside of your direct inventory. This way you can carry all your stuff on you without it being in your direct inventory to be stolen.   

Áááoooo... * 16750 rows. ?  this does not work for a while ... no one translates it. "Korean language". So thank you very much for the idea.

húúú....ez egy jó darabig nem jut használathoz... senki nem fordítja le. "koreai nyelvről". Azért, nagyon köszönöm az ötletet.

0000q.JPG.32cbeab77636cf8442e2dd2f22bb3b0c.JPG

Otherwise, a small pocket money can be collected in a quarter thousand hour game. I really can not use the state to use the real thing ... and everything because the game is not prepared for that. But it looks good on the picture ... the slot machine has also been made and it is not good for anything. Just design.

Különben negyed ezer óra játék alatt össze lehet szedni egy kis zsebpénzt. Igazából hasznavehetetlen mert nem tudom megvenni az államot... és mindent mivel a játék nincs erre felkészítve. De a képen jól mutat... a nyerőgépet is megcsinálták és az se jó "semmire". Csak design. 

2 hours ago, venividifap said:

Ok, so I have the mod and it's requirements installed and enabled. However I can't seem to actually be able to trigger a surrender from my character, even manually. As if it isn't actually enabled.

Can you play animations by bringing up the AAF wizard using the (home) key?  If not, you most likely don't have the Data directory from F4SE installed.

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Can you play animations by bringing up the AAF wizard using the (home) key?  If not, you most likely don't have the Data directory from F4SE installed.

Ok, that fixed Violate triggering, now the animations aren't running, so I'm assuming my animation packs aren't installed correctly in that case. Will run through redoing them in a bit.

Maybe I just haven't come across it yet, but does this mod allow NPCs to violate each other? (e.g. Raiders vs Super Mutants)

If not are there any plans to include that feature in the future?

Really loving the mod by the way, I haven't play Fallout for a while and I'm amazed to see how far the all mods here have come. Keep up the good work :)

5 hours ago, sensual_sausage said:

Maybe I just haven't come across it yet, but does this mod allow NPCs to violate each other? (e.g. Raiders vs Super Mutants)

What you're looking for is either RSE Shenanigans or Vinfamy's Autonomy. Both of which are in the Adult download section for Fallout 4. ?

12 hours ago, ReaperBlade said:

Raider is nude for 1st scene of 3 (3 is what I have exhaustion set at). Raider gets dressed for 2nd of 3. Raider is nude for 3rd scene of 3. 

AAF handles undressing and re-dressing actors.  Re-dressing happens on a timer.  I suspect what is happening there is AAF is undressing the actor for the 2nd scene, but he is already naked.  Then the re-dress timer from the 1st scene fires and he gets re-dressed before the 2nd animation starts.  You might play around with the "reequip_delay" setting in AAF_Settings.xml and either set it to a low value or to a very high value.

14 hours ago, Kadtemp3147 said:

I can't seem to find a way to make Violate work with male male.

If you are trying to do this with your player character, go into MCM and set Gender settings to Male or Both in Player Surrender Options.  If you are trying to do this with a companion, also ensure Follower gender settings is set to Male or Both in Follower options.  And of course you need to have M/M animations installed.

17 hours ago, Gammorin said:

I have an issue, where everything works except it uses normal nice animations, instead of aggresive violent ones. Can anyone help?

You need to set Use tags to ON in the Global options section of the MCM.  You also need a tags file, either from Animation Position Tags or from the new AAF Themes.

On 12/21/2018 at 12:54 PM, ImLiteralTrash said:

Having an issue where surrendering to humans works fine but creatures just use human animations, I have other animation packs installed and I'm rather confused, I've also gotten the most recent tags pack.

I don't even know how that would happen, but it is an issue with the configuration of your animation packs and AAF.

9 hours ago, sensual_sausage said:

Really loving the mod by the way, I haven't play Fallout for a while and I'm amazed to see how far the all mods here have come. Keep up the good work :)

Thanks!

I am planning to include more NPC on NPC interactions.  They won't be completely independent -- everything in Violate is driven by either the player surrendering or the player forcing an NPC to surrender, and changing that would be a total rewrite of the mod.  But I have played around with making actors that are near the player into "temporary followers" for purposes of Violate.  So, for example, at the big battle you always run into at Big John's Salvage, if the player enters combat with the Super Mutants and then surrenders, the Brotherhood troops might also surrender and become victims. 

That feature isn't public yet, but I have been adding some of the supporting features for it in the release version.  One in particular is the combat interrupt feature (where aggressors stop if they get attacked), because when you get into larger scale battles, some combatants may be out of range and not surrender.  So with combat interrupts, you get scenarios where a large group attacks a settlement, the player surrenders, all sorts of violating starts, and at the same time a few stragglers remain and snipe at the attackers, and a few attackers go hunt them down.  Looks really brutal and realistic.

Didnt know where to put this but since switching from FP to RSE I have been experiencing corrupted saves. Seems to happen when a call mod has initiated animations but for whatever reason is interrupted by new adds. 

E.G.: AAF Violate has initiated animation but is interrupted by new aggressors. Any save made after that will be corrupted for me. This also happens with AAF Prostitution, AAF SEU and AAF RSE/RSE ELEMENTS.