10 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

How much does this mod collides with the main story? I guess it's hard to search for your son when you are a runnaway sexbot^^

And how do I start the mod? Is it just some new dialogue for all my chars (male and females) as soon sa the mod is installed or do I have the active choice to play as sexbot in the pre-war character creation?

Rouge Sexbot has no impact on game nor does it 'Collide' or conflict. For full effect of this mod AAF is needed. 'But'

It can be used without AAF, certainly if you like myself, do the lone wanderer play through, Just Dogmeat.

This will have NPC's in three major places make lewd comments, silent ones so you will need comments turned on too read them!

If you have a mod where you can have the Appearance of a Gynoid/synth like character and female, (I think its only female, Unsure) This mod will help in role-playing 

There is no "starting" the mod, So long its in your load order you will notice the lewd comments in Bunker Hill, Good Neighbor and Diamond City.
Reminding you what character you are role-playing is all

Anyway more info look at the File page here 

3 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Sorry for another stupid Question but "RSE (either FP or AAF)" is this file "[AAF] RSE II: Framework Resources ESM (v0.9 - 07/18/19) ", correct?

And how much does it interact with this mod? I thought RSE is only the base structure for other mods.

Rouge Sexbot main page as I provided in link has No reference too RSE. Only AAF.

"Quote" 

Requirements:

This mod requires AAF for animations.  It won't load without that.  FP-based mods should (mostly) work with it, using the AAF FourPlay proxy.

The new dialogue is not voiced, so turn on subtitles.

"End Quote"

1 hour ago, Astrarella said:

Rouge Sexbot main page as I provided in link has No reference too RSE. Only AAF.

"Quote" 

Requirements:

This mod requires AAF for animations.  It won't load without that.  FP-based mods should (mostly) work with it, using the AAF FourPlay proxy.

The new dialogue is not voiced, so turn on subtitles.

"End Quote"

"Optional extras:

A.S.I.A.

New A.S.I.A with BoS Addon 

Rogue Prototype ( and Unique Player to provide a unique nude body based on it )

Recommend adding the SavageCabbage animation pack, if you want gang scenes to work.

SexAttributes (the AAF version of FPAttributes)

RSE (either FP or AAF)                                                                                                                                  !!!!!!!!!!

Devious Devices"

And what about the optional mods? It is listed there.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I probably missed something, but I get a conversation with Sturges where I ask him to hold my weapons, and when I give them to him, I get a collar and a dose of overclock.

This is after I get the promt from Raider pet, where I get the note.  This is the first time I encountered this since I only recently added the Rogue sexbot mod.

Is Sturges my owner now? I did not have a conversation like that. I actually like the idea of having an owner, it could add a lot to the story... It would also explain the reason Sturges wanting to hump me every 5 mins.

On 11/14/2019 at 6:15 PM, Martin Roodt said:

I think I probably missed something, but I get a conversation with Sturges where I ask him to hold my weapons, and when I give them to him, I get a collar and a dose of overclock.

This is after I get the promt from Raider pet, where I get the note.  This is the first time I encountered this since I only recently added the Rogue sexbot mod.

Is Sturges my owner now? I did not have a conversation like that. I actually like the idea of having an owner, it could add a lot to the story... It would also explain the reason Sturges wanting to hump me every 5 mins.

I've never played Raider pet so have no help with that aspect, But Rouge Sexbot, Sturges is one of the few NPC's that you can talk too too get the infiltration quest. ie get a collar and all your weapons are handed over too. With Sturges following you can go into a raider camp and be the sexbot. So long you don't pick up a weapon. Later you can talk too Sturges too end it. The collar can remain. (Sure its an option in conversation too leave collar on)

Sturges wanting sex so often is normal, being the tinkerer he is, he understands what you are the best and has you 'serve' him. That is separate from the infiltration part of it.

The infiltration part of the Mod is also available with Deacon and Mac Cready. (Though with them it slightly effects affinity negatively choosing too have them help you)

Sturges doesn't actually own the player but its so easy too roleplay. Handy as coming back too Sanctuary happens often and 'check in' With Sturges helps with that. Especially with him providing the collar in the first instance :)

One other NPC is Travis, Just before helping in at the brewery. (But I never tried it again, it went haywire so just did it normally after reload.)

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Do I need a certain affinity stage with Strong? He never approached my player. 

And how do I know if Deacon or MacGreedy want to start an infiltration mission and not just ask for sex? Is there a timer or cooldown for both dialogues?

So far I know, going from the first Info post, Maccready and Deacon are approached too do an infiltration Mission, You asked then in chat. "Is it that time?" I think was the phrase for one of them and then answer according too that. Its also possible with Sturges, but the player asks not the other way around for all three.

Strong is not included, that I'm certain.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Spoiler

obraz.png.747c0d47ff77dec165b0d35e125756a9.png

Need help. After getting Strong, and getting his first inflitration option (which i agreed upon) i have clusterfuck with dialouge system. Trying to talk to some1 makes PC saying Strong's lines and often characters are unresponsive for a while. Any hints?  using XDI (as other mod that messes with approches etc: M.C.G. and sexual harrasment.

Edit: NVM Wasteland Diary is the culprit

• 6 months later...
18 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

How do you get your weapons back from Sturges? When I try to talk to him all he wants to do is sell my items back to me (he's a shopkeeper for Sim Settlements 2). Is there a specific way to initiate the proper dialogue?

Unassign him then trade with him as you would any settler

• 2 weeks later...

It was interesting when I saw it. Unfortunately the ASIA mod cannot be found (or I have limited availability). The cipher name itself caused a lot of mistakes so I rewrote mine after a bunch of failures. Encryption as A.S.I.A. this format is not supported by either the translation preparation or the language donation code. And the AAF stuff doesn't even start ... In most cases, it also breaks some processes like the "JonsMod" in Northern Sources. Unfortunately, the lack of racial registration in turn interrupts most attractions. I don't know how much pach adds to the thing ... but it sure doesn't produce any usefulness, whether it's there or not.

As robots... well then maybe he needs some human race because otherwise he won't work. At least I, there was no way I could get this stupid machine to work.

----------------

Érdekes volt amikor láttam. Sajnos az ASIA mód a megadott címen nem megtalálható (vagy nálam korlátozott az elérhetősége). Maga a cifrázós név sok hibát okozott ezért én az enyémet átírtam egy halom kudarc után. A cifrázás mint A.S.I.A. formát ugyanis nem támogatja sem a fordító készítmény sem a nyelvi adomány kódja. Az AAF cuccosok pedig rendre el sem indulnak... Az esetek legtöbbje néhány folyamatot is megtör mint az Északi Források "JonsMod". Sajnos a faji regisztráció hiány rendre megakasztja a legtöbb attrakciót. A pach ugyan nem tudom mennyit ad a dologhoz... de az biztos, hogy semmi hasznosságot nem produkál akár van vagy akár nincs.

Mivel robot... nos akkor talán valami ember faj kell neki mert különben nem dolgozik. Legalább is én nem tudtam sehogyan sem munkára fogni ezt a buta gépet. Rogue Prototype és az RSE valamint a DD módokkal próbálgattam. Nekem az ASIA nem dolgozott. A kísérők esetében igen. Ami után a faj megváltozott a 111-es terminál vagy egy másik másik által, még a konzolos módosítás sem hozta helyre! Csak ÚJ játék oldja fel a zárlatot és a problémát. 

Le van fordítva... kontárul. A mostani verzió viszont hatalmas előrelépést mutathat... 

• 4 weeks later...

I ran into it twice, but I get an "unarmed bot" that chases me and blows us both up, is that in this mod?  I was careful not to pick up anything even remotely a weapon (grenade or otherwise) and I still get nuked, though the first time was with a sexbot who was out to get me, the second was a Brotherhood of Steel from the police station in Boston, so not sure if that has anything to do with it.  Is it from this mod and is there a way to avoid it?

Found other sexbots out there, shame you can't get them involved with those wanting to have sex with you, so you know, there could be a bigger event.

GuruSR.

8 hours ago, GuruSR said:

I ran into it twice, but I get an "unarmed bot" that chases me and blows us both up, is that in this mod?  I was careful not to pick up anything even remotely a weapon (grenade or otherwise) and I still get nuked, though the first time was with a sexbot who was out to get me, the second was a Brotherhood of Steel from the police station in Boston, so not sure if that has anything to do with it.  Is it from this mod and is there a way to avoid it?

Found other sexbots out there, shame you can't get them involved with those wanting to have sex with you, so you know, there could be a bigger event.

GuruSR.

It positively sounds like you have the ASIA mod and/or ASIA BOS Addon mod also installed. That mod has those sexbots you see at raider camps that might ask for an overclock drug they are addicted too. Example at BADTFL Regional Office near Bunker Hill.
Same mod has some armored bots that walk about the Commonwealth searching for other ASIA units, including the player character. 
Thing is the Player is the only one who can kill them. They are tough but it can be done.
I watched them sneaking after them and it was hilarious. 
They attacked the entrance of the Diamond city, killing guards and destroying turrets resulting in the Door opening before it was supposed too.
Have come across places other play throughs where Supermutants or raiders are already dead. Leaving no doubt what was responsible. They do not loot so all the loot in the camp was mine to collect without a single bullet spent:)

Having Rogue Sexbot lets you interact with those sexbots such as them bludging overclock drug.

On 3/7/2021 at 10:41 PM, Astrarella said:

It positively sounds like you have the ASIA mod and/or ASIA BOS Addon mod also installed. That mod has those sexbots you see at raider camps that might ask for an overclock drug they are addicted too. Example at BADTFL Regional Office near Bunker Hill.
Same mod has some armored bots that walk about the Commonwealth searching for other ASIA units, including the player character. 
Thing is the Player is the only one who can kill them. They are tough but it can be done.

Yes, I followed all the installation information on the topic for ASIA so I could get it the way it was supposed to be, shame about the hotel and club being gone, just means less stuff to see.

As for killing it with the player, I've killed one before, she ran out of ammo so I just sat there punching her until she died, but this one, I did the same with and she just went into a "wounded state" and then got back up, gun reloaded and ready to go again.  Shame I can't get her out of town, though I may just do that if she shows up again, if not, not worried about her.

On 3/7/2021 at 10:41 PM, Astrarella said:

They attacked the entrance of the Diamond city, killing guards and destroying turrets resulting in the Door opening before it was supposed too.
Have come across places other play throughs where Supermutants or raiders are already dead. Leaving no doubt what was responsible. They do not loot so all the loot in the camp was mine to collect without a single bullet spent:)

Having Rogue Sexbot lets you interact with those sexbots such as them bludging overclock drug.

Well, if I see another 101 come after me, I'll see about it, though the Prime Armor Gloves, if I put them on while at Gen 1, the hands vanished completely.  Though I wouldn't mind seeing those shoes up on those billboards (which are way too high up to see without TCLing and wandering up to look), shame there were no wall artwork done on a building for them, that would have been easier to see.

GuruSR.

• 8 months later...
24 minutes ago, michaelanglol said:

what happenned to A.S.I.A.? 

The mod was pulled due to long-term playthrough bugs screwing up save files, if I remember right. Someone made a repack of the mod without contacting the creator and asking permission, claiming that only having a manual install was akin to abandonment. This despite a recent post stating that the creator was working on fixing the long-term playthrough bugs. The mods creator rightly got mad and had everything pulled. Hoping he might reconsider not putting the new version out, but it's a slim hope right now.

13 hours ago, deepsouthguy said:

The mod was pulled due to long-term playthrough bugs screwing up save files, if I remember right. Someone made a repack of the mod without contacting the creator and asking permission, claiming that only having a manual install was akin to abandonment. This despite a recent post stating that the creator was working on fixing the long-term playthrough bugs. The mods creator rightly got mad and had everything pulled. Hoping he might reconsider not putting the new version out, but it's a slim hope right now.

so is it not allowed for someone to share the mod if they have it? I had no issues with it at all it played just fine for me