• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Vor 1 Stunde sagte tukaka241997:

Entschuldigung, aber unterstützen die ASIA-Bodyslide-Dateien Fusion Girl?

ursprünglich ja - aber an diesem Mod (A.S.I.A.) wird seit Jahren nicht mehr gearbeitet - ergo sind modernere "FusionGirl"-Körper (z.B. 1.8+) nicht mehr kompatibel

7 hours ago, tukaka241997 said:

Excuse me, but does the A.S.I.A bodyslide files support Fusion Girl?

this person said it best

Sorry, but do the ASIA bodyslide files support Fusion Girl?

originally yes - but this mod (A.S.I.A.) has not been worked on for years - ergo more modern "FusionGirl" bodies (e.g. 1.8+) are no longer compatible

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/2/2023 at 3:56 AM, keymaster1965 said:

unless you have it and the updates like I do lol

hope they can reupload it on here for us to download

Edited by secretagent6012
  • 4 months later...
16 hours ago, keymaster1965 said:

the author pulled the mod with no way to get approval to reupload it, so it can not be posted

I have 1.6 with source so there is no reason that someone could not take it over as abandoned and modify as reborn or resubmission or some such. 

5 hours ago, UsernameTaken666 said:

Need original author permission? Really? FFS.....you've no clue how mods work at all then. Cool.

Unless you hang out on a pirate site, which this is not, then yes that is exactly how mods work, you could however take the idea behind this mod and script and code it yourself, then you would not, but if you are taking their code and scripts and other assets, yes you do need their permissions, as even if they abandoned it they still own that code.

2 hours ago, Varithina said:

Unless you hang out on a pirate site, which this is not, then yes that is exactly how mods work, you could however take the idea behind this mod and script and code it yourself, then you would not, but if you are taking their code and scripts and other assets, yes you do need their permissions, as even if they abandoned it they still own that code.

its a great idea with one glitch.. I dont know how to do any of that, would love to learn though