On 7/28/2018 at 7:40 AM, Devianne said:

There is a Quest where you go to the brewvery with Travis to save Vadim. Travis can suggests to hold your gear so you can infitrate the building and looking for vadim location. Clear condition is having fun with x number of raider and then go out of the building, get your gear back and process the quest normally. 

That's an excellent suggestion, will look into it.

EDIT: Included in v1_1 and later.

"ASIA sexbots have a few new dialogue scenes of their own, including one to cadge Nanite Overclock drugs from the player. "

I have had this and even offered it when asked for. But why does it not get taken from my inventory?

I heard nothing or no indication they actually got it. Checked number before walking up to them and waited to be asked. Again I offered it 

and I still had the nine I checked on when arriving at DB Tech.

Not a biggy really but considering it needs a Fusion core as well to make it, makes it a valuable item to give it away and when addicted as well :)

I'm enjoying this mod. The animations and actions with raiders goes well while Macready has my weapons. 

But I do not get any reaction/comments at Bunker hill at all. Goodneighbor and Diamond City yes. Or did you mean DC instead of Bunker Hill?

Only other bug is have not yet gotten any comment from Piper and or from Patrick, Trudy's son within 4 visits back there trading.

Piper is my follower now, still nothing.

@Tinymindus: It should get taken from inventory (and the dialogue conditions for that topic check that you actually have some, and change depending on how much, so that part must be working properly for you to even get the dialogue).  I'll check it.

Piper's scene is triggered by the epilogue for the interview - picking up the paper with the interview in it.  Did you skip that?  I suppose it wouldn't be surprising, since it's all old hat by now.  Maybe I need to make it trigger on the prior stage, when you enter Diamond City after the interview's been printed...

I suppose it's also possible that (as a follower) Piper's got other dialogue that's preempting mine.  Always a risk, in the rather rigid FO4 dialogue system - especially with followers, who have a pretty complicated behavioral setup.  When I tested it, she wasn't following me.

I've definitely seen comments in Bunker Hill, though not nearly as often as in DC.  Maybe fewer people with the right VoiceType for the conditions.

9 hours ago, stobor said:

Piper's scene is triggered by the epilogue for the interview - picking up the paper with the interview in it.  Did you skip that?  I suppose it wouldn't be surprising, since it's all old hat by now.  Maybe I need to make it trigger on the prior stage, when you enter Diamond City after the interview's been printed...

I haven't had that epilogue yet, aha. Still need to get that in journal yet about picking up the paper. will head toward DC, that normally pops up when getting close. We've been adventuring to Gunner plaza. Was heading to Quincy...change of plan now :)

I'll give it another go on way back and recheck how many Nanite Overclock I have before going to DB Tech and see if its taken from inventory, be interesting as I have looted more at University point, General Atomic and Andrew Station 

Will also visit Bunker hill again and see what happens

By the way, I am using Old version of A.S.I.A....

The changes were not for me and no longer following. This could be an issue, yes?

1 hour ago, Tinymindus said:

The changes were not for me and no longer following. This could be an issue, yes? 

No, that shouldn't be a problem - at least not yet.  I haven't added anything that's strictly reliant on the new version (even though I'm putting the finishing touches on some changes which are meant to be used with it). 

I found one possible script goof that might've caused the Nanite Overclock removal to fail, and corrected that (I also made the inventory transaction no longer silent, so you would see notification messages in the next version - that way you won't need to keep careful track of inventory to verify it).

New version posted, with added content to support the new A.S.I.A BoS options.  It does not require that plugin, and at least half the new content is completely independent of it.  See the version history for details.

As usual, it should not require a clean save.

10 hours ago, stobor said:

No, that shouldn't be a problem - at least not yet.  I haven't added anything that's strictly reliant on the new version (even though I'm putting the finishing touches on some changes which are meant to be used with it). 

I found one possible script goof that might've caused the Nanite Overclock removal to fail, and corrected that (I also made the inventory transaction no longer silent, so you would see notification messages in the next version - that way you won't need to keep careful track of inventory to verify it).

All is fine with Piper. soon after I got a copy of Public Occurrences when back in DC, Piper asked the question. Thanks.

The Nanite Overclock was taken second time at DB Tech, But yes it was silently removed. Least 2nd time it did get given :)

@HolyHand: that is most likely the AAF quest-breaking bug, not this mod itself.  Currently issue #99 on the AAF bug tracker. 

I've had very good success working around that sort of bug by exiting the game and reloading a save.  In the case of Hancock's recruitment quest (FFGoodNeighbor07), that would have to be a save just before the end of the Big Dig quest, since it's normally kicked off by a quest stage script fragment. 

You might also be able to kick-start it (after a cold reload) from console (startquest, setstage 3 and setstage 9, to match the case where Fahrenheit lives and Bobbi dies).

18 hours ago, Tinymindus said:

Just a heads up Tiny:

Other than adding the ability to zap armors in and out through the holotape, not much has changed for ASIA bots at all. That part of the mod still functions the same. Just ignore the BoS stuff, and don't click any terminal entries that lead to "hidden caps" stashes. After level 10, you won't see those entries any longer.

But using the old version shouldn't really make any difference with any other mods.

Trykz

I just posted yet another update - an enhancement I was toying with turned out to be a lot simpler than I'd expected.  The v1_2 update adds options for gang-bangs to the Infiltration scenario (requires the SavageCabbage pack for the necessary animations).  See the release notes for more.

6 hours ago, leopardus said:

stobor, i am sorry. 

can someone do a similar mod without fucking terminators?

Not the most... constructive feedback I've ever gotten, but OK.  I'll bite. ?

What aspects of the mod would you like to see developed?  The rude/lewd comments?  The lecherous companions?  The Infiltration scenario?  Something else I've overlooked?  I trust you realize that nothing in this mod requires A.S.I.A. or anything similar - so your complaint has to refer to the dialogue itself.

Personally, I find it difficult to write dialogue that is both generic enough to suit a wide range of role-play and specific enough to have any emotional freight at all.  Hence the choice to focus on one particular type of role in this mod.  Whether I succeed, even in that more limited aim, well... that's for others to judge.  It works for me.

I'm not against branching out into other mods if they strike my fancy.  Especially now that I've gotten past most of the learning curve between Skyrim and FO4.  But modding time is a limited resource.

I'm thrilled with this mod. so much so I've remained A.S.I.A gen1, only due to it being most obvious what my character is, befitting the comments lol

Not that I've talked to her yet but does Crazy Mirna recognize the player as a synth? I seem to arrive at DC at night mostly so trade with Percy. Thankfully he does not follow policy of his owner

I have Player comments installed and its been a great alongside mod. Some comments from your mod, player responds in voice "What did you say?" Making it all really come alive hehe. So yeah its most absorbing and realistic besides the humor factor.

Only query to this point - Will Codsworth have any comments? Nothing leading to animation but something along the lines of what Nick says (not heard any of Nick yet to be honest)

I do like having Codsworth as companion especially with Autotron DLC, fitting him with laser is a must do in my game.

If its not been said yet- Thank you for this mod!!!!

@Tinymindus: Thanks for the kind words. 

I haven't added anything to Codsworth yet, since I've never bothered with him much.  I'll have to give that some thought, since he's certainly around in Sanctuary even if you never take him on the road. 

For crazy Myrna, I just role-play it by taking one of the sarcastic lines ("No, I'm Jangles, the moon monkey!", or the fake robotic voice).  I don't want to actually edit her vanilla dialogue, or any vanilla assets if I can avoid it - that opens the door for mod conflicts.  But I might be able to reset her responses to the hostile ones...

@Devianne: You might have to initiate the conversation at that point, but he should have a greeting, something along the lines of 'Are you going to scout ahead?'.

Check the quest status in console ('sqv sxb_dialoguequest'), and look for variables relating to MS14 (Travis quest); there are several, and their status could tell me a fair amount.  Also check the stages of MS14: is stage 65 done?  What's the current stage?

Papyrus logs would also help if you've got them.  Just search for any lines with '[SXB]' prefix.

22 hours ago, stobor said:

@Devianne: You might have to initiate the conversation at that point, but he should have a greeting, something along the lines of 'Are you going to scout ahead?'.

Check the quest status in console ('sqv sxb_dialoguequest'), and look for variables relating to MS14 (Travis quest); there are several, and their status could tell me a fair amount.  Also check the stages of MS14: is stage 65 done?  What's the current stage?

Papyrus logs would also help if you've got them.  Just search for any lines with '[SXB]' prefix.

mine is already pass the stage 65, guess that s why I dont get the dialogue, was at stage 70 when I start the sxb quest

Uploaded new version:

v1_3: Adding dialogue for Strong, Codsworth, other enhancements:

• Fixed an issue that was preempting comments aboard the Prydwen.
  • Added scenes for Strong, if he's your current companion.
  • Added some comments for Codsworth, with some variation depending on the state of your clothing or whether you just did a scene (from this mod).
  • Added a bit more variety to MacCready's responses, minor adjustments to his scene conditions.  They can trigger even when he's an ex-follower.
  • Added some comments for random passerby during animations.  Because why would they just ignore what's going on right before their eyes?
  • Allow stealthily equipping a mine or grenade (if one is found or looted) without ending the Infiltration scenario right away.
  • Infiltration scenario will strip torso armors (except for A.S.I.A builtin armors) at the start.
  • Adjusted D/s status changes in FPAttributes, so some of the more assertive replies boost status.
  • Scenes with Deacon, MacCready, or Strong will also raise FPA self-esteem slightly (half a percentage point), if they're already at max affinity.

Not gonna happen, sorry.  I'd be doing twice the work, only to handle a framework that's got no ongoing support.  (And I've had far more trouble with FP than I've ever had with AAF).

So the best advice I can give you is to wait until AAF is a bit more mature and stable, then give it a second chance.

• 2 weeks later...