6 minutes ago, stobor said:

Console command 'sqv sxb_dialoguequest' will show all the details... such as they are.  Kinda cryptic, but useful if debug is required.

it says:

Enables: no

State: Stopped

does that mean the mods is not running ? (I just installed the new version and I only use this mods with AFF, no FP 

It means it's installed (otherwise you'd get an error), but the quest isn't running (yet).  You can start the quest from console if you want ('startquest' command), but it should also start automatically when you either visit Diamond City for the first time (new version only), or when you visit Sanctuary *after* completing Sturges' settlement tutorial quest.

Technical explanation: I generally don't write quests that are run-once and start-game-enabled, because that makes them a bitch to develop and debug (every test needs a new game...  aargh!).  So I use things like ChangeLocation events to kick things off at a natural point in the game.

4 minutes ago, stobor said:

It means it's installed (otherwise you'd get an error), but the quest isn't running (yet).  You can start the quest from console if you want ('startquest' command), but it should also start automatically when you either visit Diamond City for the first time (new version only), or when you visit Sanctuary *after* completing Sturges' settlement tutorial quest.

work ! I think the reason the quest not start is because I move Sturge to other settlement before quest trigger.

44 minutes ago, stobor said:

You need AAF itself, the Compatibility Patches, and the patch to update Leito and/or Crazy animation packs that were originally meant for FP

I want to ask, what does "patch to update Leito and/or Crazy animation packs" mean? Where is it and how does it look?
In the lesson that Farelle wrote, it is said - "NEED PATCH FROM POLISTIRO". But it is not specified where to take it. I do not understand what to do ...

I'm sorry that the conversation goes away from the main topic. But what to do!?

PS. You say that, FourPlay is not needed at all. If I understand you correctly, the file four_play_resources.esm is also not needed, right?

23 minutes ago, Caiena said:

I want to ask, what does "patch to update Leito and/or Crazy animation packs" mean? Where is it and how does it look?
In the lesson that Farelle wrote, it is said - "NEED PATCH FROM POLISTIRO". But it is not specified where to take it. I do not understand what to do ...

I'm sorry that the conversation goes away from the main topic. But what to do!?

PS. You say that, FourPlay is not needed at all. If I understand you correctly, the file four_play_resources.esm is also not needed, right?

I don't believe I have four_play_resources.esm loaded, no.  Not sure it would hurt anything either, but it doesn't seem to be required.

Now let's take questions about AAF, FP, and framework issues in general to another forum where they'd be more appropriate.  Please.

On 7/24/2018 at 12:48 PM, Devianne said:

I can confirm that if the quest start before you interact with piper (or allow her to do her dialogue in front of the close gate) she will be stuck - as in not start her dialogue and just stand in front of the gate

That's a bug in AAF itself, hopefully fixed in the next version (issue #84 on the bug tracker).  Workaround: exit the game COMPLETELY, and load a save prior to arriving at Diamond City.  That has always worked for me.  Loading the same save from an already running game WON'T work.

EDIT: Issue #84 is reportedly fixed in AAF Beta 1.

1 hour ago, stobor said:

Now let's take questions about AAF, FP, and framework issues in general to another forum where they'd be more appropriate.  Please.

Yes, yes, of course you are absolutely right!
However, I want to say thank you very much. I started a New Game without Four Play.
I can say only one thing - everything works well.

Now, I can easily test Mod....  ?

No worries.  And speaking of testing the mod... I just found a bug in the follower AI package interaction, and I've uploaded v0_91 to fix it.  As before, this should be safe to upgrade mid-game.  Does not require a clean save.

I think I found your first potential mod conflict.

The mod in conflict is better settlers and it appears to interfere with force greet dialogue.  Spent some time away from Sanctuary and when coming back Sturges was no longer interested in testing out the ASIA body.  It took several times of me walking up to him before he finally got lonely enough to ride the town bicycle.

I suppose it might have some higher priority ForceGreets.  Or it might be using one with a larger greeting range (which would likely give it first crack at the dialogue options).  For most of the non-follower NPCs, I used the standard ForceGreet package option on 'Greeting' topics, with a range of 500 (so, pretty close range).

Not sure I'd call that a conflict exactly, though it does put the mods in competition for control.  Did Sturges have some other dialogue, or was he just spouting his usual default about how the settlement was shaping up?

Version v1_0 has been posted, with a variety of small fixes to polish off remaining rough edges in the mod's behavior.  Mostly AI package interactions, and a few tweaks to dialogue. 

This is a safe upgrade, and does not require a clean save.

Most of my testing was with AAF 80.1 and the corresponding versions of F4SE, MCM, and LooksMenu.  But I haven't seen anything to indicate that the newer versions of these dependencies will break anything. 

It appears that the AAF issue #84 which can break some vanilla quests is not entirely fixed, so beware of that. But the early reports are that the workarounds for it aren't too bad (exiting/reloading the game seems to be enough to unfreeze broken quests).  Investigation is still going on, so take that assessment with a grain of salt...

EDIT: Issue #84 is reportedly fixed in AAF Beta 1.

Should be available most any time once you have enough affinity with him and have done one scene w/ him in a major settlement.  But you have to initiate the conversation now; he won't start it at random, the way he sometimes used to.  I think there's a cooldown between occurrences, something like 2 hours game time, but that's the only other restriction I can recall.

It might be preempted by other higher-priority topics I suppose.  If you talk to him, what topic does he start with?

4 hours ago, HolyHand said:

didn't check Macc but for Deacon just his normal dialogue. maybe cus i didn't run DD for Deacon?

you need to have DD for Deacon

Added a check for the Rogue Prototype mod's SexToy outfit, can affect passerby comments (and wearing it can also trigger the option for an Infiltration mission).

does this mean I need to have the Rouge Ptototype to trigger the infitration mission now and cant trigger it w/o ?

1 hour ago, Devianne said:

does this mean I need to have the Rouge Ptototype to trigger the infitration mission now and cant trigger it w/o ?

No, it provides an additional way to trigger that dialogue.  It doesn't remove or restrict the ways that existed before.  I mostly aim to keep optional dependencies optional.

5 hours ago, HolyHand said:

didn't check Macc but for Deacon just his normal dialogue. maybe cus i didn't run DD for Deacon?

Probably.  I was testing with all the optional dependencies, and Deacon's scene is aimed at public humiliation (hence the DD).  MacCready just needs high enough affinity to trigger a proposition in cities; after that, the Infiltration option should be available anywhere it isn't preempted by higher priority topics.

One of the bugs I just fixed was a case where Deacon always had a higher priority dialogue (at a certain point in his affinity quest) and just kept repeating that he was having second thoughts about handing over his recall code. Over and over.

I don't think there's any comparable problem for MacCready, but if you encounter one (before I find it the hard way) please let me know.

By the way, I'm open to suggestions on other conditions to trigger the Infiltration scenario.  The main requirements are:

• Someone to hold the guns.  No fair hauling a sniper rifle with you, or sowing the camp with landmines - the bad guys would take exception to that.
  • A clear end condition (currently that's equipping a weapon, but I can imagine other things that would turn the bad guys hostile again).
  • Not conflicting with other dialogue (e.g. Preston's quest-giver role).

I could probably do something simple like give every companion the option if they had an affinity greater than X.  But as I found with Deacon, some of the existing dialogue for companions makes it difficult to add new dialogue without getting it preempted.  And ideally, I'd prefer to give each gun-holder their own unique lines.

Adding other ways for the mission to go sideways (adding more risk) wouldn't hurt either.  An obvious one would be getting saddled with some additional DD gear, or getting DD keys stolen.  Right now, the main downside is wear and tear, if you're using FPAttributes.

By the way, AAF Beta 1 is out now - and it reportedly fixed the problem that was interfering with some vanilla quests.  I strongly encourage an upgrade.

EDIT: Apparenty the fix for vanilla quests wasn't entirely complete.  See issue #99 on the AAF bug tracker.

28 minutes ago, stobor said:

By the way, I'm open to suggestions on other conditions to trigger the Infiltration scenario.  The main requirements are:

• Someone to hold the guns.  No fair hauling a sniper rifle with you, or sowing the camp with landmines - the bad guys would take exception to that.
  • A clear end condition (currently that's equipping a weapon, but I can imagine other things that would turn the bad guys hostile again).
  • Not conflicting with other dialogue (e.g. Preston's quest-giver role).

I could probably do something simple like give every companion the option if they had an affinity greater than X.  But as I found with Deacon, some of the existing dialogue for companions makes it difficult to add new dialogue without getting it preempted.  And ideally, I'd prefer to give each gun-holder their own unique lines.

Adding other ways for the mission to go sideways (adding more risk) wouldn't hurt either.  An obvious one would be getting saddled with some additional DD gear, or getting DD keys stolen.  Right now, the main downside is wear and tear, if you're using FPAttributes.

There is a Quest where you go to the brewvery with Travis to save Vadim. Travis can suggests to hold your gear so you can infitrate the building and looking for vadim location. Clear condition is having fun with x number of raider and then go out of the building, get your gear back and process the quest normally.

Also thee is an NPC I think is in need of the service, the mayor of Diamond City, there are not much dialogue or quest revolve about that guy (alternative, he can also offer infitrate quest to nearby super mutant camp or raider with clear condition is service x numbers or until you feel like get your gear back by talking to the mayor again (although I certainly will pick the mayor for infiltrate quest more, because there is no need to modify current quest or causing any interfering)

The DD in those case I prefer to keep them optional

23 minutes ago, stobor said:

By the way, AAF Beta 1 is out now - and it reportedly fixed the problem that was interfering with some vanilla quests.  I strongly encourage an upgrade.

the new AFF doesn't required clean save, does it ?