15 hours ago, deepsouthguy said:

The mod was pulled due to long-term playthrough bugs screwing up save files, if I remember right. Someone made a repack of the mod without contacting the creator and asking permission, claiming that only having a manual install was akin to abandonment. This despite a recent post stating that the creator was working on fixing the long-term playthrough bugs. The mods creator rightly got mad and had everything pulled. Hoping he might reconsider not putting the new version out, but it's a slim hope right now.

Close, but not quite.

A.S.I.A. was pulled because I no longer support it. It's a complete mod that suffers no known issues. It can be privately shared among LL users so long as it isn't publicly uploaded, as I no longer wish to formally support it.

That said:

The mod with long-term issues is Droids of the Commonwealth.

The issues have since been fixed, and an entirely new version (requiring a new game) is under construction. Droids was pulled for the above stated reason, and NO permissions for openly sharing (in ANY format, "repack" or otherwise) have ever been given.

Basically, Droids will be "officially" replacing A.S.I.A. entirely (from a support perspective). It's a far superior mod, with MANY more features and interactivity.

1 hour ago, keymaster1965 said:

so is it not allowed for someone to share the mod if they have it? I had no issues with it at all it played just fine for me

As noted above, A.S.I.A. is a complete mod. It's level of "self-support" among community members is sufficient to support it in an unofficial capacity. This doesn't mean I won't help with issues that the community cannot. Just that the community has proven more than sufficient to the extent that no further file updates are necessary. If someone wishes to PM you the files, I'm perfectly fine with that.

Hope this clears things up.

edit: when I'm able, I will reupload the files to LL. I currently do not have dedicated internet service, so cannot at this time.

Trykz

Edited by Trykz
1 hour ago, Trykz said:

Close, but not quite.

A.S.I.A. was pulled because I no longer support it. It's a complete mod that suffers no known issues. It can be privately shared among LL users so long as it isn't publicly uploaded, as I no longer wish to formally support it.

That said:

The mod with long-term issues is Droids of the Commonwealth.

The issues have since been fixed, and an entirely new version (requiring a new game) is under construction. Droids was pulled for the above stated reason, and NO permissions for openly sharing (in ANY format, "repack" or otherwise) have ever been given.

Basically, Droids will be "officially" replacing A.S.I.A. entirely (from a support perspective). It's a far superior mod, with MANY more features and interactivity.

As noted above, A.S.I.A. is a complete mod. It's level of "self-support" among community members is sufficient to support it in an unofficial capacity. This doesn't mean I won't help with issues that the community cannot. Just that the community has proven more than sufficient to the extent that no further file updates are necessary. If someone wishes to PM you the files, I'm perfectly fine with that.

edit: when I'm able, I will reupload the files to LL. I currently do not have dedicated internet service, so cannot at this time.

Trykz

I have A.S.I,A its fucking awesome so I dont need anyone to send it to me I was just asking just in case someone asked me for it, if I knew how to make mods I would jump in and help as much as I could, but I dont understand how CK and other programs work, all of the mod writers are just amazing, I dont understand why some of the game companies dont try to hire some of you

On 12/1/2021 at 12:11 AM, FrostWimbelton said:

I have A.S.I.A installed but I don't know how to start the quest anyone can help me?

In Vault 111 there is the other room with Cryo Pods On the back wall of that room is a terminal, Procced from there. Be sure to check out the tool box near the New Vault suit laying on the table, You might need the contents. 
*Hint* Use E or enter to cycle your way through the texts in Terminals, don't use tab to back out. Sometimes there is multiple pages to Read.
For this Mod, Reading Terminals is how you know where to go and to keep advancing with it. There are no map markers. SO 'reading' Is Important.

If you would like the walkthrough I made. PM me

Edited by Astrarella
bad spelling
4 hours ago, l3th4l said:

Could someone pm me the files for A.S.I.A. please? I've been looking around and cannot find them anywhere (except in russian)

also any instructions that went missing with New A.S.I.A with BoS Addon would be great.

I will PM a .txt file with Google drive links, That way I avoid uploading multiple times ( NZ Rural Broadband sucks) 

One link is the walkthrough I made. If you have hassle about Installing, PM me.

8 hours ago, Astrarella said:

In Vault 111 there is the other room with Cryo Pods On the back wall of that room is a terminal, Procced from there. Be sure to check out the tool box near the New Vault suit laying on the table, You might need the contents. 
*Hint* Use E or enter to cycle your way through the texts in Terminals, don't use tab to back out. Sometimes there is multiple pages to Read.
For this Mod, Reading Terminals is how you know where to go and to keep advancing with it. There are no map markers. SO 'reading' Is Important.

If you would like the walkthrough I made. PM me

Thanks got it. Got another question about the gameplay:

Spoiler

after getting to the terminal outside CIT ruins, how do I know if I'm ready? leveling up or completing main quest?

20 hours ago, FrostWimbelton said:

Thanks got it. Got another question about the gameplay:

New ASIA Generations are gained by level. Every 10 levels allows for a new Generation. With guides in certain Terminals providing indications where to look for the next.
The highest level is at Level 40. 

Spoiler

CIT Terminal (in end of West wind) Needs certain levels to unlock new options. 10 & 20. Polowski Pod nearby is unlocked at 20. 

4 hours ago, Astrarella said:

New ASIA Generations are gained by level. Every 10 levels allows for a new Generation. With guides in certain Terminals providing indications where to look for the next.
The highest level is at Level 40. 

Hide contents

CIT Terminal (in end of West wind) Needs certain levels to unlock new options. 10 & 20. Polowski Pod nearby is unlocked at 20. 

Got it. Progress every 10 levels. Thanks.

I wish to point out dear folks this topic has turned into a ASIA Mod topic.
In respect to Stobor to whom we ASIA fans can be grateful for the Rogue Sexbot Mod.
I do not mind answering in PM help queries as Best I can. Until Trykz reuploads hopefully and 

the right place to discuss ASIA related questions

Thank you. ?

7 hours ago, RaZerPredatorX said:

Hello! 

By any chance, could anyone PM the links of the A.S.I.A mod, please? I do not have it and after reading most of the comments, it seems that it was working just fine and I'd love to use the mod along with this one, please.

I'll Help you with that.

I need some help with the A.S.I.A mod, tried to make it compatible with OCBPC but for some reason the player physic doesn't work (while the NPC does for some reason). I don't know much about scripting but does the player race different from the A.S.I.A NPC race?

-I found the problem. there's invincible race limit for OCBPC.

Edited by FrostWimbelton
On 11/28/2021 at 6:54 AM, Trykz said:
On 11/28/2021 at 5:09 AM, keymaster1965 said:

so is it not allowed for someone to share the mod if they have it? I had no issues with it at all it played just fine for me

"If someone wishes to PM you the files, I'm perfectly fine with that." 

Due to the file links made open, in Contrary to Trykz wishes, I removed the files from my Google drive.

Questions, Walkthrough and my following this topic are hereby over. 
I respect Trykz too much to be party to this, 

Goodbye all.

53 minutes ago, Astrarella said:

"If someone wishes to PM you the files, I'm perfectly fine with that." 

Due to the file links made open, in Contrary to Trykz wishes, I removed the files from my Google drive.

Questions, Walkthrough and my following this topic are hereby over. 
I respect Trykz too much to be party to this, 

Goodbye all.

well in that case because I didnt know I will pull my files, im sorry