@xenic:  The outfit in question is from the Rogue Prototype mod (optional).  The chem sound (and chems are used, either Overclock or Psychobuff depending on what mods are present) is normal in that situation; dying horribly is not, unless you've got some other mod that makes you allergic to Psychobuff.

I've made no attempt to put the player character under AI control, there's just so many ways for that to go horribly (and frustratingly) wrong.  Even in rigidly controlled circumstances, that's flaky at best.

6 hours ago, stobor said:

@xenic:  The outfit in question is from the Rogue Prototype mod (optional).  The chem sound (and chems are used, either Overclock or Psychobuff depending on what mods are present) is normal in that situation; dying horribly is not, unless you've got some other mod that makes you allergic to Psychobuff.

I've made no attempt to put the player character under AI control, there's just so many ways for that to go horribly (and frustratingly) wrong.  Even in rigidly controlled circumstances, that's flaky at best.

I was coming back to post. I dismissed my follower (Cait) and I didn't die. I have no follower mods installed. I was a little confused with the infiltration mission though. I couldn't rescue Vadim until I killed the raiders (used console) other than that I had a blast.

• 1 month later...

Teagan: "I ought to rent you out to the men, to boost morale."
Now THAT sounds like a nice little hot radiant quest thing. Heh. I love the overall feel of this, but unfortunately A.S.I.A. is just too interfering for me to enjoy, I don't know how much I have to do to not look like I'm falling apart, as I don't know of any walkthroughs for it... and Rogue prototype is just a bunch of armor sets that come off when a sex scene starts anyways.

But this mod is really fun! Thank you.

55 minutes ago, treedweller1971 said:

Hmm, trying this out.  I had thought it would be a way to do a playthru without any violence.  Just sexing my way thru every obstacle.  Raiders are still openly hostile to me though.  Not carrying weapons or grenades and stripped down to nothing before approach.

It's not enough to unload weapons, they have to be given (in response to a dialogue prompt from this mod) to your follower (who you'll want to leave behind, since I expect they'd still be hostile to raiders).

• 1 month later...

New version v1_4 uploaded, with updates for newer AAF and AAF Themes, adjustments for the AAF version of SexAttributes (vs. older FPAttributes in v1_3 and earlier), assorted bug fixes, and minor enhancements.  See the change log for more details.

Thank you stobor for updating to AAF, I have been looking forward to when you were going to do so as I think you made a really nice mod.

However, I can't seem to get it to work. (It worked fine for me under FP) Do you have any way for me to debug it?

@Smertj:  Umm, this has always been an AAF mod, though it inter-operated reasonably well with FP-based mods.  Though perhaps you didn't mean to imply otherwise.

Define "not working"?  Specifics are key to debugging anything.  Is the mod correctly loaded, is the base quest (console: sqv sxb_dialoguequest) actually running, etc.

Papyrus logs (search for [SXB] in the log for relevant messages) might prove helpful too.

By the way, I've identified two bugs affecting the Infiltration scenario, both with fixes in the works. 

One could cause Raiders who weren't involved in an animation to attack the AAF body double (apparently it doesn't inherit faction membership anymore).  The other could get female actors selected for scenes that didn't allow multiple females.

On 1/31/2019 at 11:45 AM, stobor said:

By the way, I've identified two bugs affecting the Infiltration scenario, both with fixes in the works. 

One could cause Raiders who weren't involved in an animation to attack the AAF body double (apparently it doesn't inherit faction membership anymore).  The other could get female actors selected for scenes that didn't allow multiple females.

Version v1_5 uploaded, with the fixes for these bugs.

• 2 weeks later...

Occurs to me that with this mod some scenarios might not involve the player's enemies. The railroad and Deacon might celebrate the new synth by helping her fulfill her functions. Whenever the two of you got back to headquarters, there could well be people or synths wanting to try out the new girl. Diamond City guards might well have requirements the Mayor doesn't need to know about. Sturgis might share her with other settlers to promote happiness. In the Brotherhood, Rhys would be sure to share his discovery at least with others of his own rank. In the Brotherhood everything would have to be handled quietly considering official policy regarding human-like machines.

• 2 weeks later...

Update v1_6 released, with Russian and German translations.  Main fix was to improve compatibility with my Raider Pet mod, see change log for more details.

This should be safe to upgrade mid game.  It does NOT require a clean save.

• 4 weeks later...

You're not giving me any information to work with. 

Define "not working".  What did you try, what happened (or didn't, as the case may be)?  Are there any errors from the mod in the Papyrus logs?  Is the quest actually running at all?  Is the mod even loaded?

On 3/16/2019 at 6:22 PM, stobor said:

You're not giving me any information to work with. 

Define "not working".  What did you try, what happened (or didn't, as the case may be)?  Are there any errors from the mod in the Papyrus logs?  Is the quest actually running at all?  Is the mod even loaded?

the files are in place but when I went back to the vault I couldnt find the entry on the computer in the cryo room (I checked them both) . just checked and now I feel stupid I dont have papyrus in fallout 4 its in skyrim se, can I use the same one?

The terminal entries are an ASIA feature, not really this mod.  But one likely reason for them to go missing is if they're being overwritten by something else.  For example, I know that the Unofficial Patches (UFO4P) overwrite the ASIA terminal message on the Overseer's terminal - so put ASIA.esm after UFO4P in the load order.

Papyrus logs are per-game, though the settings are very similar; look them up on the web ("fallout 4 papyrus log").  But from what you've said so far, I'm not hearing anything that would suggest a problem w/ this mod, so the logs wouldn't do me much good.

UFO4P is way early in the load order, IDK what the hell to do as I have a missing furniture tab as well in the workshop (before your mod was installed)  maybe whatever is causing that is preventing this mod to function. My game is HEAVILY modded so I do not want to disable everything to explore which one. I did find this using loot. ( This plugin requires "DLCRobot.esm" to be installed, but it is missing.) where do I find that plug in?  

• 4 months later...

I'm having a problem, and I'm not sure if it's just me being an idiot and missing the obvious or not. I can't recruit Nick Valentine. The dialogue worked fine when rescuing him, I didn't have any of the options about looking for the Institute, but now he's sitting at his desk waiting for me to tell him about my missing person's case. All the dialogue here seems right, but I've chosen all of them without success in furthering him along the extra stage so I can ask him to come with me.  The available options are: "1. What have you heard? 2. Nothing today. 3. I don't have time to sit and chat. 4. I don't have anything to report." In response to all of them, he says pretty much the same thing ("That's fine. We'll talk later.")

I have lots of mods installed, but none of them should change Nick's dialogue except this one. The only other Nick mod I have is purely cosmetic. I'm hesitant to just move the quest forward with the command console because I don't want him to start talking about looking for Shaun, but is that what I'm supposed to do here?

4 hours ago, GrandmaRobo said:

I'm having a problem, and I'm not sure if it's just me being an idiot and missing the obvious or not. I can't recruit Nick Valentine. The dialogue worked fine when rescuing him, I didn't have any of the options about looking for the Institute, but now he's sitting at his desk waiting for me to tell him about my missing person's case. All the dialogue here seems right, but I've chosen all of them without success in furthering him along the extra stage so I can ask him to come with me.  The available options are: "1. What have you heard? 2. Nothing today. 3. I don't have time to sit and chat. 4. I don't have anything to report." In response to all of them, he says pretty much the same thing ("That's fine. We'll talk later.")

I have lots of mods installed, but none of them should change Nick's dialogue except this one. The only other Nick mod I have is purely cosmetic. I'm hesitant to just move the quest forward with the command console because I don't want him to start talking about looking for Shaun, but is that what I'm supposed to do here?

I had this problem too a couple of times and was later after googling it, that a mod that changed the default start was the cause.

This is the part where I'm not sure which mod it was, Its either "Start Me Up" or "Another life" that was the cause.

Wish I could remember which is the best one. Believe its "Start Me Up" its currently version 6.1, the other is 1.08

Playing now forever with default vault beginning too avoid that very issue you now have.

If its not either one of those mods in your load order, then sorry, I wish I could help more.

As far as the quest you should be on rescuing Nick. Getting a clue is supposed too begin at the vault exit near Hubris Comics.

If that didn't happen ,then its the exact same issue brought about by that start mod. No choice too console the quest start manually.

21 hours ago, Astrarella said:

I had this problem too a couple of times and was later after googling it, that a mod that changed the default start was the cause.

This is the part where I'm not sure which mod it was, Its either "Start Me Up" or "Another life" that was the cause.

Wish I could remember which is the best one. Believe its "Start Me Up" its currently version 6.1, the other is 1.08

Playing now forever with default vault beginning too avoid that very issue you now have.

If its not either one of those mods in your load order, then sorry, I wish I could help more.

As far as the quest you should be on rescuing Nick. Getting a clue is supposed too begin at the vault exit near Hubris Comics.

If that didn't happen ,then its the exact same issue brought about by that start mod. No choice too console the quest start manually.

OH of course! I totally forgot about Start Me Up! I've been in this save for a long time now and I completely forgot about it by the time I went for Nick. Thanks so much! 

• 3 months later...
7 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

How would the body look without ASIA? Just Vanilla character creation?

This mod made no difference too body at all. It's mainly adding roleplay of a sort and NPC recognition of what you are, A Sexbot.

So if having only AAF and this mod, you can play it still as it was designed.

How much does this mod collides with the main story? I guess it's hard to search for your son when you are a runnaway sexbot^^

And how do I start the mod? Is it just some new dialogue for all my chars (male and females) as soon sa the mod is installed or do I have the active choice to play as sexbot in the pre-war character creation?