Not sure if they are related with synthplayer, but when you try to ignore sturges conversation, because you are busy or didn't recognized it, you can't talk to other people. But not sure the last version of synthplayer is giving me a headache. Guess I have to wait for an update. :)   

1 hour ago, stobor said:

Anyone run into any new problems with the v1_3 version?

So far its going great. got the extra from Codsworth but only when he is moving about Sanctuary and not as Companion. He is normal Otherwise.

Deacon though is 'too often' going into the infiltration dialogue when spoken too. Tried often to get the normal "Thoughts" dialogue but must be least 80% of the time is expecting my character to hand over weapons and wander off to raiders etc.  Only twice got the 'Bow' to him dialogue and same for the being in role asking if I want the collar off. 

This is without the Rogue toy outfit. Only just before I stopped the game for evening had I just made it and worn once in 1 day and 17 hours of time shown of last save. Most of that is with Deacon as Companion

Beyond those points I am having the Mod is going fine. Mind I am also using old version of ASIA Mod if that matters. 

4 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

I didnt tried mod yet but i wanted to ask you can Deacon equip devices on player? Wonder can he be some kind of dominant companion?

We really need first dominant companion mod for Fallout 4 :) 

Deacon's not really a dom in this one, though he does have a tendency to humiliate the character.  Deacon and the surly BoS knight in the Cambridge police station both have an option to collar the character, but no other DD gear is used.

So you'd still be waiting for the first real dom companion mod, I'm afraid.

1 hour ago, stobor said:

Deacon's not really a dom in this one, though he does have a tendency to humiliate the character.  Deacon and the surly BoS knight in the Cambridge police station both have an option to collar the character, but no other DD gear is used.

Just a heads up stobor....

I'm building a custom droid race just for this mod. And this time, they're female AND male. VERY much like ASIA, but without the multi-body constraints that ASIA has. A bit more basic, but with almost identical functionality (and no rad immunity LOL) ;)

Trykz

8 hours ago, stobor said:

Cool any plans for more devices like wrist cuffs? I wasn't huge fan of dd2 for fallout 4 since animation were really bad to be honest but after i install Bondage Device Animations i must say that they are good enough for me to use them :)  Anyway great job!

11 hours ago, Trykz said:

I'm building a custom droid race just for this mod. And this time, they're female AND male. VERY much like ASIA, but without the multi-body constraints that ASIA has. A bit more basic, but with almost identical functionality (and no rad immunity LOL) ;)

Trykz

Cool.  Let me know if any integration tie-ins are needed/desired, but generally speaking this mod isn't sensitive to character race.  So it should "just work" (famous last words).

Currently, the main ASIA tie-ins are workarounds to cut down on stripping the factory armor, and the dialogue topics for the enslaved sexbots. 

6 hours ago, stobor said:

Cool.  Let me know if any integration tie-ins are needed/desired, but generally speaking this mod isn't sensitive to character race.  So it should "just work" (famous last words).

Currently, the main ASIA tie-ins are workarounds to cut down on stripping the factory armor, and the dialogue topics for the enslaved sexbots. 

LOL, famous indeed.....

This one doesn't include or auto-equip any armors. In fact, it works with any vanilla or other BodySlide-able armors/clothing. I'll be adding a ton of NPCs all over the place. And the race itself will utilize the Droid keyword, if that's any help when it comes to hooking in functions/dialogue, etc.. I'm also building a "factory" of sorts, with powered down units just standing around. So if you want to latch onto one (or a few) for follower purposes, they'll have no other real purpose, so feel free if you'd like. As for dependencies, it will require EVERY DLC, as well as what will likely be at least one hair mod for aesthetic purposes.

The NPCs you'll find around the world will have pretty basic wanderer packages, so you'll be capable of adding stuff to them as well (like those times when they "bump into" raider/gunner/feral ghoul/supermutant camps). They'll be non-hostile to everything (hence the all DLC requirement), via a new faction I'll be creating for them specifically. The player will not be included in this new faction, but will be neutral to it.

The player also has a unique ability: the ability to "interact" with nearly any other species (or at least those with available animations) as part of a Vault-Tec "experiment" ;)

This is controlled via faction adjustment, which is controlled via holotape program, added at run-time after the player agrees to enter the experiment. Only one species may be interacted with at any time. They are humans (ghoul/raider/gunner/forged/triggerman varieties), feral ghouls, supermutants, canines, deathclaws, radscorpions, and yao guai. Others can easily be added as variety in animations increases.

I can give you more specifics when I'm further into the build.

Trykz

8 minutes ago, Trykz said:

LOL, famous indeed.....

This one doesn't include or auto-equip any armors. In fact, it works with any vanilla or other BodySlide-able armors/clothing. I'll be adding a ton of NPCs all over the place. And the race itself will utilize the Droid keyword, if that's any help when it comes to hooking in functions/dialogue, etc.. I'm also building a "factory" of sorts, with powered down units just standing around. So if you want to latch onto one (or a few) for follower purposes, they'll have no other real purpose, so feel free if you'd like. As for dependencies, it will require EVERY DLC, as well as what will likely be at least one hair mod for aesthetic purposes.

The NPCs you'll find around the world will have pretty basic wanderer packages, so you'll be capable of adding stuff to them as well (like those times when they "bump into" raider/gunner/feral ghoul/supermutant camps). They'll be non-hostile to everything (hence the all DLC requirement), via a new faction I'll be creating for them specifically. The player will not be included in this new faction, but will be neutral to it.

The player also has a unique ability: the ability to "interact" with nearly any other species (or at least those with available animations) as part of a Vault-Tec "experiment" ;)

This is controlled via faction adjustment, which is controlled via holotape program, added at run-time after the player agrees to enter the experiment. Only one species may be interacted with at any time. They are humans (ghoul/raider/gunner/forged/triggerman varieties), feral ghouls, supermutants, canines, deathclaws, radscorpions, and yao guai. Others can easily be added as variety in animations increases.

I can give you more specifics when I'm further into the build.

Trykz

Sounds fun :)

25 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

Sounds fun :)

That's more or less why I'm building it. Basically, you can run around The Commonwealth/NukaWorld/Far Harbour fucking everything in sight ;) Like A.S.I.A., it will be a terminal driven story, but much more fluid, with terminals located at sites that work more in line with the story, and paints a more sinister picture of the nature of Vault-Tec. The race itself is pretty generic (but still kinda cool looking), with it's focus being more on story and inter-species interaction with little to no impact on the vanilla game.

I'm looking into creating actor variables that count interactions with each species individually.  I'd like to one day see some of the adult mods using them for tracking activities/rewarding the player for interactions with specific species. We'll see. My Crapyrus skillz still need a lot of work for stuff like that LOL

But it does have a semi-serious side as well. The holotape has an option to "suspend" the experiment for leveling/questing/etc.. So it can definitely be used for a serious play-through. But it's mostly about running around fucking everything in sight ?

Trykz

4 hours ago, Trykz said:

They'll be non-hostile to everything (hence the all DLC requirement), via a new faction I'll be creating for them specifically. The player will not be included in this new faction, but will be neutral to it.

FWIW, my dialogue checks for the enslaved ASIA bots are keyed off a combination of faction (CaptiveFaction) and voice type (FemaleEvenToned).  Both of those characteristics are vanilla NPC assets, so the dialogue conditions don't require anything exotic to create cross-mod faction checks or some such. 

If you can do the same for the new mod, that'd make identifying the NPCs (to the dialogue system) easier; if that won't suit your needs, I'm sure we can figure something else out.

16 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

Cool any plans for more devices like wrist cuffs? I wasn't huge fan of dd2 for fallout 4 since animation were really bad to be honest but after i install Bondage Device Animations i must say that they are good enough for me to use them :)  Anyway great job!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought those animations were still modder resources only (not really end-user content, on their own).  I could probably use those myself, but I'd be reluctant to add content that relied on them at this stage.

54 minutes ago, stobor said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought those animations were still modder resources only (not really end-user content, on their own).  I could probably use those myself, but I'd be reluctant to add content that relied on them at this stage.

We just need someone who knows what they are doing to create a XML and download page for them

12 hours ago, stobor said:

You right but autor provide guide how to use them instead of tortures devices animations as a replacers there is also few more like ArmbinderHorny and more but i guess we cant use them now.

I've just tried infiltration mission and its cool! would love to see a bit more hmm "scenarios"? Like infiltration as Deacons slave that would require some dd items obviously also some detection chances for riders and after that some scenarios. Infiltration is such a cool idea that have a lot of potential and different possibilities to develop! 

12 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

I've just tried infiltration mission and its cool! would love to see a bit more hmm "scenarios"? Like infiltration as Deacons slave that would require some dd items obviously also some detection chances for riders and after that some scenarios. Infiltration is such a cool idea that have a lot of potential and different possibilities to develop! 

Yeah, I really liked that idea as a way to integrate the sexbot concept into real gameplay.  I've used it for assorted vanilla missions:

• Corvega factory, to get to a terminal and hack the Protectron
  • placing MILA sensors in raider/supermutant locations
  • getting to the BoS distress beacon in the satellite array (supermutants)
  • the one-off custom variation for scouting the Beantown Brewery (for Travis)

Changing it up by having Deacon (or Mac, or Strong) tag along isn't a bad idea, but fiddling with the follower AI can be... frustrating.  I'll have to give that some thought.

Other options for additional objectives (and risk of things going pear-shaped) might include:

• slipping poison into the stewpot
  • planting tripwires / mines
  • convincing two of the NPCs to fight over the PC (to the winner go the spoils)

I'm sure other possibilities will occur to me.

...reading the other side (ASIA), fell into this line. I look at the science, but now I really don't understand. Why SEX BOT(sexbot) if, in fact, nothing at all to do or can't do anything? Even the dialogue are not up to your flirting or teasing a minimum level. For me just an alternative gameplay looks like some rolled line. Good-good. Maybe it's interesting. Good-good. Maybe it's interesting. But the page of the sex and its form for open a new exist. I think it is. In these supplements, but any erotic, especially sex, no. The nudity and in my opinion, nowhere can not be classified and only this screw the management for not necessarily worth fifty a new way to install the optional offer. The supplements are actually substantially recommended mode list of I miss. Only the DD half a hundred accessory... so that the big part of it is absolutely worthy of everyone it seems. The sex is what it is. And the game title of method far from not doing enough. It's very unfortunate...

...olvasva más oldalt (ASIA), be estem ebbe a vonalba. Nézem a tudományt, de immár tényleg nem értem. Miért SZEX ROBOT vagy(szex-bot) ha valójában egyáltalán semmit nem csinál vagy semmire nem képes? Még a párbeszédek sem érik el a flört vagy incselkedés minimális szintjét. Nekem csak egy alternatív játékmenetnek tűnik némi összecsavart vonallal. Jó-jó. Talán érdekes. De az oldal a sex és annak formáiért nyitott új lehetőségeiért létezik. Gondolom. Ezekben a kiegészítőkben viszont semmiféle erotika főleg szex nincs. A pucérkodás meg az én véleményem szerint sehová nem sorolható és csak ennek csavargatásáért nem feltétlenül érdemes ötven új módot telepíteni az opcionális ajánlat szerint. A kiegészítők ténylegesen érdemi ajánlott mód listáját hiányolom. Csak a DD félszáz kiegészítőt jelent... úgy, hogy a nagy része teljességgel érdemtelennek látszik. A szex az, ami. És a játék címének a mód messze nem tesz eleget. Nagyon sajnálatos...

There is something wrong with collar scenes for both Deacon and Knight Rhys so i've got first collar scene for Deacon in Diamond city then after some time i unlocked it by myself because there wasnt any unlock scene but now almost everytime i enter cambridge police station Deacon says: "I suppose you'd like that collar unlocked?" even when it is different collar anyway unlocking by Deacon doesn't work at all collar is still equipped. About Knight Rhys it might be actually normal but scene repeats even when player has collar from previous one.

It might be related to problem i have with dd2 basically equipping by mods(RSE,DCW,Rogue Sexbot) sometimes work and sometimes dont its kinda random - once device is equipped properly next time it's in inventory there is even dot next to device but device is not equipped.

@Jappa123: Deacon's unlock dialogue is intended for entering HQ locations (the Old North Church, Cambridge Police HQ) where his games might be frowned upon, or where they'd interfere with disguise.  But I was mostly thinking about the police station in terms of the Railroad endgame assault on the Brotherhood - not about casual visits to 'enemy' turf.  And I never updated that check after adding Rhys's dialogue; I'll have to revisit the logic there.

Deacon's unlock probably won't work on Rhys's collar because they're actually different devices.

I've had intermittent problems with DD equip from scripts, entirely aside from the dialogue condition issue above.  Sometimes it works the first time, sometimes not (when it doesn't, the device shows as equipped in inventory, but not visually - and it isn't locked in any way).  I've no idea about cause.  Manually equipping through the inventory menu seems to work reliably though.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/8/2018 at 8:28 PM, Trykz said:

Trykz

OOh came here to see if the author plans updates and now find out you're making a race for it. Awesomeness

Actually had a thought for this mod. Can we add the hacking animation from certain NPC's to the player? Like an animation and some dialogue initiates, they "hack" the player, then make some kind of comment like "there much better" or "this should be fun." Just something to imply that we've been "adjusted."

You mean like Sturges banging away on the terminal in the museum?  Hmm, I'll have to see if I can figure out what Idle that used, maybe it can be worked in somehow.

As to other plans, the only concrete ones are bug fixing & updates for newer AAF (there have been some changes to the API to make it more extensible and future-proof, and this mod needs to take advantage of those changes).

But suggestions are welcome.  Several small features (and one not-so-small encounter) have already been added in response to such feedback.  No promises, of course.

On 8/31/2018 at 10:30 AM, Guest said:

So far its going great. got the extra from Codsworth but only when he is moving about Sanctuary and not as Companion. He is normal Otherwise.

Deacon though is 'too often' going into the infiltration dialogue when spoken too. Tried often to get the normal "Thoughts" dialogue but must be least 80% of the time is expecting my character to hand over weapons and wander off to raiders etc.  Only twice got the 'Bow' to him dialogue and same for the being in role asking if I want the collar off. 

This is without the Rogue toy outfit. Only just before I stopped the game for evening had I just made it and worn once in 1 day and 17 hours of time shown of last save. Most of that is with Deacon as Companion

Beyond those points I am having the Mod is going fine. Mind I am also using old version of ASIA Mod if that matters. 

Wait? What rogue toy outfit? Did this mod include a clothing?

Also, I came across some ASIA bots and they ask you about some Overclock. I thought it would be cool if there was a nanite drug. Get drugged by an ASIA unit or in your sleep with a special nanite drug so you're forced to...accommodate a group of raiders or it overrides your motor skills and you wake to find yourself forced to serve. I'm probably overreaching with this thought.

Found a bug? When I hand over my weapons, I hear a chem sound, then I die horribly.