Hmm, there seems to be some problems with the files loaded from the Mega. I can't open them with the 7zip program and I can't move them to another folder because there is an error report informing that the file is opened in the Adobe Flash player. That shouldn't happen with a 7z file so people be careful. 

EDIT: I went and uninstalled the Adobe Flash player and then installed a fresh one directly from Adobe's page. Now everything is working again. Maybe I'm a bit too paranoid, but everytime Flash players or similar do something like that the bells start ringing ;)

@B3lisario: great conversions as always and thank you for sharing :)

The DF-T19's look brilliant. They seem to float above the ground a little higher than normal feet or shoes or even Elewin's pumps. Is there a way to lower them closer to the ground? I don't understand Hdt's custom height modification system - does it change the height of the heel or the avatar's leg length? Sorry if this question is now in wrong thread but my avatar is close to hitting her head on light fittings :D

@B3lisario: great conversions as always and thank you for sharing :)

The DF-T19's look brilliant. They seem to float above the ground a little higher than normal feet or shoes or even Elewin's pumps. Is there a way to lower them closer to the ground? I don't understand Hdt's custom height modification system - does it change the height of the heel or the avatar's leg length? Sorry if this question is now in wrong thread but my avatar is close to hitting her head on light fittings :D

It changes the distance off of the ground~

:)

To change items already with the HighHeel script, you have to change the global setting.

Negative is higher up, positive is lower down~