Hey b3lisario,

I would love to see the following armors converted for the perfect UNPB BBP Body !

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9234-krista-mods/

author: http://cgkrista.blogspot.de/search/label/%5BLB%5D%20Mods

my best regards

If I remember right Krista has coniptions over converting any of her mods but i'm going to keep my fingers crossed.

maybe, but as I am informed, Kristas Mods were banned from Nexus because he/herself is not the origin author of the mods. So ......

Hey b3lisario,

I would love to see the following armors converted for the perfect UNPB BBP Body !

my best regards

If I remember right Krista has coniptions over converting any of her mods but i'm going to keep my fingers crossed.

maybe, but as I am informed, Kristas Mods were banned from Nexus because he/herself is not the origin author of the mods. So ......

you cheated ...

Need mods? Read here: http://www.daz3d.com/
Select and create their mods and do with them whatever you want.

anyone here know any tutorial to convert cbbe armors to unpb or even unpb bbp. Alot of armors I wouldnt mind converting myself. Or a tutorial on how to make your own armor/edit other armors since making armor might be too lengthy.

I started with CherryHotaling's Modding Armor for CHSBHC BBP tutorial for 3ds max. It focuses on armor conversion with bbp, though not for the UNPB body

Also the Nightasy Tutorials are a must for armor creation for Skyrim and to learn how to use 3ds max.

First of all, thanks for putting this up.

Second, the sexy ebony armor and daedric and dragonbone chainmails are replacers, but i'd like them as standalone. Converting the ebony armor to standalone was easy, but the chainmails are not since their textures go into the same folders as the vanilla armors (or so i assume). Changing the texture folder's names causes the CK not finding them anymore, "textureset missing a texture" or something in the error message. And it seems making texture sets isn't as easy as making new armor entries. Does anyone know how i can change that?

Just love coming back here to download your latest gifts to us.  Just thought I would also share a New link this time, to some pretty colorful and sexy clothing you may be interested in seeing on a UNPB body.  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33121  Thanks again for your great work creating all these great conversions.

This mod does not include meshes. It uses the barkeeper vanilla ones.

It will work with any replacer you use (for example TroubleMakers Clothing UNPB also BBP and BBPx, optional file TroubleMakers Clothing Replacers UNPB - BBP)

First of all, thanks for putting this up.

Second, the sexy ebony armor and daedric and dragonbone chainmails are replacers, but i'd like them as standalone. Converting the ebony armor to standalone was easy, but the chainmails are not since their textures go into the same folders as the vanilla armors (or so i assume). Changing the texture folder's names causes the CK not finding them anymore, "textureset missing a texture" or something in the error message. And it seems making texture sets isn't as easy as making new armor entries. Does anyone know how i can change that?

There are texture paths in the nif files. Use NifSkope to change them.

hey these conversions are a great help to me because i use both cbbe and unpb (temptress race which uses unpb).  i've been able to balance armors between the two body types but i've run into problems.  as of yesterday the armor mods i downloaded, fox 12, tera high elf and wjun, worked fine where i was able to equip it to my temptress character.  as of today my game ctds when i try to equip the armors on my own character (keep in mind i am using unpb with bbp meshes for my temptress race which includes a standalone mesh and texture folder opposite of the main files therefore no conflict with cbbe bbp meshes i use for my vanilla races).  i am still able to equip them on my temptress companions without crashing but it crashes when my character attempts to equip them even with forceequip command.  i thought it was another mod i just downloaded that was causing the ctd's but after uninstalling them to test the theory with nmm the problem still occurs.  any help would great. thanks/

hey these conversions are a great help to me because i use both cbbe and unpb (temptress race which uses unpb).  i've been able to balance armors between the two body types but i've run into problems.  as of yesterday the armor mods i downloaded, fox 12, tera high elf and wjun, worked fine where i was able to equip it to my temptress character.  as of today my game ctds when i try to equip the armors on my own character (keep in mind i am using unpb with bbp meshes for my temptress race which includes a standalone mesh and texture folder opposite of the main files therefore no conflict with cbbe bbp meshes i use for my vanilla races).  i am still able to equip them on my temptress companions without crashing but it crashes when my character attempts to equip them even with forceequip command.  i thought it was another mod i just downloaded that was causing the ctd's but after uninstalling them to test the theory with nmm the problem still occurs.  any help would great. thanks/

Check this file Data\meshes\actors\character\_1stperson\skeleton.nif

I use kacemus's increase character height mod for my 1stperson skeleton.nif.  His skeleton1.01 file had been renamed to use as default. I don't think this file should be the problem because I was playing fine with these armors equiped last night.  The new mods I mentioned downloading were the thalmor viceroy inquisitive mod, and the female version replacer for the vanilla thalmor robes.  These two run fine.

I use kacemus's increase character height mod for my 1stperson skeleton.nif.  His skeleton1.01 file had been renamed to use as default. I don't think this file should be the problem because I was playing fine with these armors equiped last night.  The new mods I mentioned downloading were the thalmor viceroy inquisitive mod, and the female version replacer for the vanilla thalmor robes.  These two run fine.

Some armors have breast bones on their 1st person meshes, so they need a 1st person BBP compatibe skeleton. Install the one included in the UNPB mod. If it works, i'll adapt its height as in your skeleton1.01 file.

Some armors have breast bones on their 1st person meshes, so they need a 1st person BBP compatibe skeleton. Install the one included in the UNPB mod. If it works, i'll adapt its height as in your skeleton1.01 file.

It works now thanks.  Didn't think something so tiny could cause that.  Wonder why it decided to crash today instead of last night but oh well problem solved.  Thanks again.

It works now thanks.  Didn't think something so tiny could cause that.  Wonder why it decided to crash today instead of last night but oh well problem solved.  Thanks again.

Use this instead of the 1.01

skeleton.7z

Hey b3lisario,

my best regards

you cheated ...

Need mods? Read here: http://www.daz3d.com/
Select and create their mods and do with them whatever you want.

hm sorry !? was not my intention......

still loving those armors ;-)