I hope that some day someone makes conversions of the standard armors. And by that I mean conversions where most of the armor is still there. As much as I like the conversion linked at original post, I'd like to have one with lot more coverage, but with shape of the armor corresponding to the shape of UNPB body.

I've noticed a small bug in the Nails mod that causes the nails do become invisible.

I've noticed two actions that result in this behavior:

1. remove the armor in your body slot.

2. equip a piece of armor to your body slot that wasn't in your inventory when you spawned in the nails.

Love the mods, keep up the good work.

I hope that some day someone makes conversions of the standard armors. And by that I mean conversions where most of the armor is still there. As much as I like the conversion linked at original post, I'd like to have one with lot more coverage, but with shape of the armor corresponding to the shape of UNPB body.

There are, just search for UNP Female Armors, UNP Dawnguard Armors, and UNP Dragonborn Armors on Nexus. They're vanilla designs mainly for the base UNP body, although there are UNPB meshes available (without BBP support, however). Shouldn't be too bad with heavy armor either way.

Links are http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/7305http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22033http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31392 respectively.

love your work and i cant wait til someone converts the unp hmm what to wear set over to unpb bbp.  its one of the few armor mods that i always use for mashups.

I really like the armor you're character is wearing, what is it the Medusa Armor mod?

I have a bug with Very Sexy ebony armor, theres a gap between my neck and the rest of the body when I equip it.

If you want a screen let me know I'll make one.

I have 0.2 version btw.

The weight slider isn't supported on that armor, it uses maximum weight body mesh (weight 100). The gap is there because the game loads maximum weight body mesh (100) with head mesh which has whatever weight your pc/npc has. To get rid of the gap just set pc/npc weight to 100 (will mess up the makeup/warpaints).

I have a bug with Very Sexy ebony armor, theres a gap between my neck and the rest of the body when I equip it.

If you want a screen let me know I'll make one.

I have 0.2 version btw.

The weight slider isn't supported on that armor, it uses maximum weight body mesh (weight 100). The gap is there because the game loads maximum weight body mesh (100) with head mesh which has whatever weight your pc/npc has. To get rid of the gap just set pc/npc weight to 100 (will mess up the makeup/warpaints).

I will try and let you know thanks for answer

I've noticed a small bug in the Nails mod that causes the nails do become invisible.

I've noticed two actions that result in this behavior:

1. remove the armor in your body slot.

2. equip a piece of armor to your body slot that wasn't in your inventory when you spawned in the nails.

I can't reproduce the issue. What armor did you use?

For the Heavy Metal, the first person view uses the ebony gauntlets. Is there any way to change that? I'm afraid I don't know that much about how that works.

Use this esp file.

HeavyMetal.esp

Thanks for reporting the issues.