It's still using Ebony Gauntlets for the 1st person view for the Heavy Metal. I uninstalled the VSEA mod and put the HM esp at the end of my load order. Any ideas? I'm using the Blue w/Pink Jewels texture. I don't know if that would have any effect.

Addendum: I opened it in the CK and it said the gauntlet_1.nif was missing an environmental map.

It's still using Ebony Gauntlets for the 1st person view for the Heavy Metal. I uninstalled the VSEA mod and put the HM esp at the end of my load order. Any ideas? I'm using the Blue w/Pink Jewels texture. I don't know if that would have any effect.

Addendum: I opened it in the CK and it said the gauntlet_1.nif was missing an environmental map.

You are right. I fixed the 1st person view on the cuirass and forgot to check the gauntlets. Also failed to test it in game (saw a black gauntlets and I thought they were fixed).

I've updated the archive in the first post. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Can I have a request? Could you please make the 'Witch elf armor' to be splited up to multiple parts? Like brokefoots unp mashup one? Because I'd like to use the pauldrons on their own. Keep up the good work.

Sorry I don't want to do that, but I can guide you if you want to do it yourself, it's easy. CK and nifskope are needed

You are right. I fixed the 1st person view on the cuirass and forgot to check the gauntlets. Also failed to test it in game (saw a black gauntlets and I thought they were fixed).

Can I have a request? Could you please make the 'Witch elf armor' to be splited up to multiple parts? Like brokefoots unp mashup one? Because I'd like to use the pauldrons on their own. Keep up the good work.

Sorry I don't want to do that, but I can guide you if you want to do it yourself, it's easy. CK and nifskope are needed

Yes, please guide me to do that as I understand you are probably too busy to accept this kind of request.   :P

No need to apologize. No inconvenience was had. Thank you again!  :)

I've noticed a small bug in the Nails mod that causes the nails do become invisible.

I've noticed two actions that result in this behavior:

1. remove the armor in your body slot.

2. equip a piece of armor to your body slot that wasn't in your inventory when you spawned in the nails.

I can't reproduce the issue. What armor did you use?

I did some checking and noticed that the bug only effects some of the races; elves(all three) and khajiit.

As far as I can tell the armor tested doesn't matter.

mods used during test:

Alternate Start

RaceMenu

SkyUI

UNPB-BBP v2-4 HD

Nails

Yes, please guide me to do that as I understand you are probably too busy to accept this kind of request.   :P

Take a look at this post. It has the steps to make a standalone thong from the Ebony Skull mod. Just replace the files and names and it's the same (WitchElfCuirass_1.nif instead cuirass_1.nif, pauldrons_1.nif instead of thong_1.nif, ArmorWitchElf instead of ArmorEbony, and for the body slot use 44 instead of 52)

CK info: http://www.creationkit.com/Category:Tutorials

NifSkope download: http://sourceforge.net/projects/niftools/files/nifskope/1.1.3/

It does appear that the UNP nails do not work properly on vanilla races (this is with everything else un-equipped) they are invisable but oddly enough work perfectly on epic elves which is a custom race.

Edit: I've found that if you equip them then equip a normal ring the nails will show (both still showing as equipped).

I've noticed a small bug in the Nails mod that causes the nails do become invisible.

2. equip a piece of armor to your body slot that wasn't in your inventory when you spawned in the nails.

I did some checking and noticed that the bug only effects some of the races; elves(all three) and khajiit.

mods used during test:

Alternate Start

RaceMenu

SkyUI

UNPB-BBP v2-4 HD

Nails

I tested the High Elf race and finally I was able to reproduce and fix the issue. It was something related with the priority of armor addons, but I don't understand why it works with some races (NakedSkin stuff maybe?). Thanks again for reporting the issue

Update: Nails - UNP - UNPB - UNPC v0.2: Fixed invisible nails on elven races

It seems the spoiler tag is buggy again and I can't edit the first post without mass editing those tags. So here is the file:

MEGA: Nails - UNP - UNPB - UNPC v0.2

Zonzai already has done that in his conversion of witch elf armor for Art of Magicka. Maybe someone could convert all the UNP meshes of Art of Magicka to UNPB-BBPx!!! :P

Take a look at this post. It has the steps to make a standalone thong from the Ebony Skull mod. Just replace the files and names and it's the same (WitchElfCuirass_1.nif instead cuirass_1.nif, pauldrons_1.nif instead of thong_1.nif, ArmorWitchElf instead of ArmorEbony, and for the body slot use 44 instead of 52)

CK info: http://www.creationkit.com/Category:Tutorials

NifSkope download: http://sourceforge.net/projects/niftools/files/nifskope/1.1.3/

It does appear that the UNP nails do not work properly on vanilla races (this is with everything else un-equipped) they are invisable but oddly enough work perfectly on epic elves which is a custom race.

Edit: I've found that if you equip them then equip a normal ring the nails will show (both still showing as equipped).

mods used during test:

Alternate Start

RaceMenu

SkyUI

UNPB-BBP v2-4 HD

Nails

I tested the High Elf race and finally I was able to reproduce and fix the issue. It was something related with the priority of armor addons, but I don't understand why it works with some races (NakedSkin stuff maybe?). Thanks again for reporting the issue

Update: Nails - UNP - UNPB - UNPC v0.2: Fixed invisible nails on elven races

It seems the spoiler tag is buggy again and I can't edit the first post without mass editing those tags. So here is the file:

MEGA: Nails - UNP - UNPB - UNPC v0.2

Thanks. But the pauldrons are invisible. Please help...  :-/

Edit: When I try to change the biped model a warning massage pops out saying "TEXTURES: BASE meshes\armor\WitchElf\pauldrons_1.nif : Pauldron is missing an environment map". Is this the problem?

Edit (again): Nevermind I solved the problem. My mistake. Changed 'SBP_32_BODY' to 'type 52' in BSDismemberSkinInstance Partion. Which should be 44 instead  ;). Thank you very much...  :D

hey, this was just uploaded, might fit into the upcoming spring and summertime.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35158/

Did you ask newmiller (the author of the mod)? he does UNPB also.

Just a thought for all, if you politely ask the original mod authors if they would release a UNPB version, they just might. If not, they know about the demand for the best body so their next mod just might have it to begin with.

Hopefully that will lead to less work for belisario :)

Just a thought for all, if you politely ask the original mod authors if they would release a UNPB version, they just might. If not, they know about the demand for the best body so their next mod just might have it to begin with.

Well, it is claimed to work with UNPB-BBP... but we are currently troubleshooting the CTD which may occur upon equipment of the pareo for UNPB-BBP user. Personally I just thought that involving another person in the process would probably make that troubleshooting faster ;)

Well, it is claimed to work with UNPB-BBP... but we are currently troubleshooting the CTD which may occur upon equipment of the pareo for UNPB-BBP user. Personally I just thought that involving another person in the process would probably make that troubleshooting faster ;)

Take a look at the FAQ on the first post. There are 3 skeleton files, make sure you have installed a 1st person skeleton.

^ The problem was in meshes used for first person view by author. Latest version on Nexus is fixed, no more CTDs  :) Pics on the Nexus mod page and the mod is compatible with UNPB-BBP (so you can set this request to low priority or cancel it).

Hi b3lisario, I noticed that the sword dancer silver shoes couldn't be upgraded. In the CK it shows that the created object ( tempering ) is none.

lighting problem near fire

Screen_Shot2.jpg

Update: Sword Dancer v0.3: Silver boots are temperable now

Update: Skull Armor v0.3: Fixed lighting issues on thong and knees area

I had lightning issues on the knees but not as bad as in your screenshot. So I'm not sure the fix will work for you. Please report if the issue persists

First post updated