I'm really really srry for the noob question but...Can someone tell me how to obtain the armors? I just recently started playing Skyrim and would love to have those. I have the UNP BBP body slides and all my files are up to date.

EDIT: Really sorry forgot to state. I'm using NMM and I'm installing those armors manually. I extract all the files to the "Data" directory.

When I open Skyrim.exe, I check their boxes on Data File to be sure they are being recognized...But still I can't find them in-game.

Please help me ):.

^ Funny that all the earwear (including normal earrings) share the same slot with shorts/pants/panties... Well, I can expect a girl loosing panties upon diamond earrings equipment  ;)  But upon cat ears... that's news to me  :D

Well, if you don't mind, you can say me, which slot is the right slot for the headgear.

edit: They use actually the unnamed slot 49.

I'm really really srry for the noob question but...Can someone tell me how to obtain the armors? I just recently started playing Skyrim and would love to have those. I have the UNP BBP body slides and all my files are up to date.

EDIT: Really sorry forgot to state. I'm using NMM and I'm installing those armors manually. I extract all the files to the "Data" directory.

When I open Skyrim.exe, I check their boxes on Data File to be sure they are being recognized...But still I can't find them in-game.

You have to use the console.

Thanks for the Leather Clothes, but I have found something. I don't know if this is a bug, but I don't think this is a feature. If I equip the leather shorts, the shorts unequip my headgear (cat ears). And all shorts have this square in the inventar (SkyUI).

The shorts use the pelvis slot (52). I'm supposing your headgear also uses that slot, it does not seem right, but I don't know. Here is a body slot list, and a tutorial for change them

I use the console to get the items.

Hit the "~" key to open console (the key left to the "1" key).

Type:

help <nameofthearmor> --> to get the <id> of the items you want

player.additem <id> 1 --> to put 1 item in your inventory

example:

> help "black lotus" (use quotes if you need to type a space character)

9d041cee: black lotus cuirass

9d041ce7: black lotus axe

> player.additem 9d041cee 1

> player.additem 9d041ce7 1

Use page up / page down to scroll the list if there are too many results

Some armors can be crafted in forge and may or may not need crafting perks

Some armors can be found in chests.

It depends of the original author. You can find a link to the original mod in each conversion for further info

Or ask in this thread how to get a specific armor.

^ Funny that all the earwear (including normal earrings) share the same slot with shorts/pants/panties... Well, I can expect a girl loosing panties upon diamond earrings equipment  ;)  But upon cat ears... that's news to me  :D

Well, if you don't mind, you can say me, which slot is the right slot for the headgear.

edit: They use actually the unnamed slot 49.

You have to use the console.

Thank you for your reply :) How do I acquire the said armors? I assume I have to use the player.additem command? do I simply put the armor name like they are stated in orange in this topic?

Thanks for the Leather Clothes, but I have found something. I don't know if this is a bug, but I don't think this is a feature. If I equip the leather shorts, the shorts unequip my headgear (cat ears). And all shorts have this square in the inventar (SkyUI).

The shorts use the pelvis slot (52). I'm supposing your headgear also uses that slot, it does not seem right, but I don't know. Here is a body slot list, and a tutorial for change them

Well, I just found out, they use the unnamed slot 49.

I use the console to get the items.

Hit the "~" key to open console (the key left to the "1" key).

Type:

help <nameofthearmor> --> to get the <id> of the items you want

player.additem <id> 1 --> to put 1 item in your inventory

example:

> help "black lotus" (use quotes if you need to type a space character)

9d041cee: black lotus cuirass

9d041ce7: black lotus axe

> player.additem 9d041cee 1

> player.additem 9d041ce7 1

Some armors can be crafted in forge and may or may not need crafting perks

Some armors can be found in chests.

It depends of the original author. You can find a link to the original mod in each conversion for further info

Or ask in this thread how to get a specific armor.

Ah thank you so very much for this help! Again very sorry for interrupting things with such a noobish question. Great mods ! Thank you once again :)

I don't see why there is conflict if they use different body parts. I've double checked the shorts and I see them ok. Can you link to the ear mod you use? I would like to take a look.

I don't see why there is conflict if they use different body parts. I've double checked the shorts and I see them ok. Can you link to the ear mod you use? I would like to take a look.

Calyps took the mod offline. I use the cat ears from his mods "Adult Toys - NSFW CBBE and UNP". Well I use the rebuilded version from Mark. If you don't have the mod, take a look at the attached archive.

Calyps took the mod offline. I use the cat ears from his mods "Adult Toys - NSFW CBBE and UNP". Well I use the rebuilded version from Mark. If you don't have the mod, take a look at the attached archive.

I can equip the cat ears and the shorts at the same time.

Can you give me the console id from the shorts you tried?

Can you give me the console id from the shorts you tried?

XX000D64

I type help shorts and is the last one in my list. The names are "shorts", "vest", "boots" and "gloves" (not sure on gloves)

I recently downloaded the "Very Sexy Ebony Armor" and it is "absolutely awesome!"

Or so I'd like to say! I noticed that the string of the panty that was supposed to be over the butt has somehow ended up being inside the body mesh. Maybe someone already pointed this out, idk.

But what I really came to ask of you is that could you make a standalone bikini from the "Very Sexy Ebony Armor"!? I'd really appreciate it. And I'm sure lot of other people would also appreciate it. Thanks for all your good work. Keep at it

I recently downloaded the "Very Sexy Ebony Armor" and it is "absolutely awesome!"

Or so I'd like to say! I noticed that the string of the panty that was supposed to be over the butt has somehow ended up being inside the body mesh. Maybe someone already pointed this out, idk.

But what I really came to ask of you is that could you make a standalone bikini from the "Very Sexy Ebony Armor"!? I'd really appreciate it. And I'm sure lot of other people would also appreciate it. Thanks for all your good work. Keep at it

I agree it is a very good edit of the armor.  Although I have looked into the body using nifscope and removed all the armor pieces except for the bikini top and bottom.

Unfortunately the knees are very distorted and makes character look like crap in the legs.  Here is a pic of the legs with armor removed...

NifScopeVSEA.png

I have yet to learn how to use the available programs to edit the actual mesh so I have no clue on how to modify the knees to make them look as they should.

I have also tried to find a body mesh that fits this one.  But have not yet been able to do so.  Either the breasts are too large, too small or not in correct place to line up with the bikini top.

Mmmm Calyps mod for ears its not off on nexus, at least for me - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14205, i have the zip saved if you need it and cant download.

I noticed that the string of the panty that was supposed to be over the butt has somehow ended up being inside the body mesh. Maybe someone already pointed this out, idk.

Actually the thong has a missing part (wild fart broke it?) and there is nothing to pull out from the body. That's an issue on the original armor and I don't plan to fix it, sorry

Unfortunately the knees are very distorted and makes character look like crap in the legs. (...) I have also tried to find a body mesh that fits this one.  But have not yet been able to do so.  Either the breasts are too large, too small or not in correct place to line up with the bikini top.

The body in this armor is a 2.2 version with pushed nipples to avoid clipping. Same for the legs, these edits were to fix clipping issues

But what I really came to ask of you is that could you make a standalone bikini from the "Very Sexy Ebony Armor"!?

I've attached the body mesh (max size only). If you want a non-replacer bikini you will need to do the CK part

VSEA bikini body mesh.7z

Unfortunately the knees are very distorted and makes character look like crap in the legs. (...) I have also tried to find a body mesh that fits this one.  But have not yet been able to do so.  Either the breasts are too large, too small or not in correct place to line up with the bikini top.

The body in this armor is a 2.2 version with pushed nipples to avoid clipping. Same for the legs, these edits were to fix clipping issues

I wondered about that.  the 2.2 body fit perfectly except for the nipples if I remember correctly.

Hey;

First of all, I want to say huge THANKS for your work ;)

So far I've been only using the normal UNP body, only yesterday did I discover the actual fun of BBP and customizability (is that even a word?) of UNPB. I'm not a fan of the enourmous breasts, but Racemenu helps with it, and all of your conversions are compatible, so in the end, it's fantastic :)

I'm not sure if you're accepting requests still, I suspect you're full of work as it is, but if you'd consider any of these for UNPB with BBP I think we'd all be thankful.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4708  :wub:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/24444

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30466

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/23231

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33500 edit: this seems to be 100% UNPB-BBP compatible, looks like by accident (lol).

+1 for Lustmord instead

I would love to learn all this, if there's a guide how to convert armors for beginner, I think I could get into learning modding in my free time.

I agree it is a very good edit of the armor.  Although I have looked into the body using nifscope and removed all the armor pieces except for the bikini top and bottom.

Unfortunately the knees are very distorted and makes character look like crap in the legs.  Here is a pic of the legs with armor removed...

NifScopeVSEA.png

I have yet to learn how to use the available programs to edit the actual mesh so I have no clue on how to modify the knees to make them look as they should.

I have also tried to find a body mesh that fits this one.  But have not yet been able to do so.  Either the breasts are too large, too small or not in correct place to line up with the bikini top.

You can download the mesh b3lisario posted here and remove the unwanted(!) parts with nifskope(I think)

I noticed that the string of the panty that was supposed to be over the butt has somehow ended up being inside the body mesh. Maybe someone already pointed this out, idk.

Actually the thong has a missing part (wild fart broke it?) and there is nothing to pull out from the body. That's an issue on the original armor and I don't plan to fix it, sorry

But what I really came to ask of you is that could you make a standalone bikini from the "Very Sexy Ebony Armor"!?

I've attached the body mesh (max size only). If you want a non-replacer bikini you will need to do the CK part

I'm not a modder. Never did any work with nifskope or CK. I selfishly ask others to do my job for me. I guess when you study business, you tend to form managerlike attitude! Anyway, I'll look forwand to next works

b3lisario

Would you mind if I add Ro's Armor to the main UNPB page? http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14899 I'll give the proper credits. Thanks for working on all of these.

Yes I would love it :D

Note there is a readme file in the archive that you may want to remove (fomod/info.xml) to avoid problems with the Nexus staff. It includes an URL to Loverslab site.

Also thanks to you for your work with the UNPB body