New: Lia de Russo Outfit - UNPB BBP

[spoiler=Screenshots]

First post updated

Hey thanks for the conversion. I once made a request to convert this but thought it's not right to bother the same person again and again with multiple requests so deleted it. anyway thanks again for converting . if you don't mind can you guide me to a proper tutorial?

because I tried to convert this armor for 6 hours but I couldn't make it properly because it was really hard to adjust the polygons without breaking them. 

Yi2MQVJ.jpg

I imported what you have converted into 3ds max. but it has a lot of clipping. =(

this is 0 body, 0 armor. don't we need to fix clipping on the 3ds max to convert it successfully? does this clipping also appear on the game like on 3ds max or just only on 3ds max?

I don't see any clipping in 3ds max. In your pic armor and body are misaligned. What skeleton are you using? Maybe your niftools plugin is outdated?

The difficult in this model are the various armor parts. Here is a method to work with all parts as if they were only one. It took me months to learn this, mostly through trial and error lol

a) Importing

1. import skeleton (unbp 2.2)

2. import body

3. import armor

b ) Prevent mesh-warping

1. add smooth modifier (allways with group 2) on each armor part and body

2. export all

3. delete all

4. import all again

c) Joining all meshes

1. Assign different materials to each armor part

2. Attach all 4 parts into a single mesh

3. Delete bddismemberskin modifier to avoid 3ds max crash on export

d) Editing the armor

1. Move vertices, copy-paste weights, etc

e) Export to split the meshes

1. add smooth modifier on armor, export it

2. Delete armor

3. Import armor again. Now we have all 4 armor meshes. Check vertex count

f) Prepare armor for export

1. add bddismemberskin modifier on each armor part

2. add smooth modifier on each armor part and body

g) Prepare body

1. Cut body parts

2. redo bddismemberskin modififer

3. add smooth modifier

h) Final export

thanks for the instructions. I use the UNPBB Skeleton as I presume but it could be Feminine running because I saw the skeleton got overwritten during the installation phase on the NMM but I am not exactly sure about that. but anyway I don't have any issue with exporting and importing the bodies and editing them on the NIF. my issue is I have lack of experience in using the 3ds max to edit the armors properly.

it's hard to adjust the armor. if I try to adjust it breaks the mesh then I have to bridge the mesh or add new polygons. if I add new polygons or bridge it ruins the entire armor's aesthetic look. so I have been wondering is there a sophisticated method to adjust the meshes  without breaking them when they are adjusted. and thanks again for helping everyone a lot including me from the beginning.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11447

thanks for the instructions. I use the UNPBB Skeleton as I presume but it could be Feminine running because I saw the skeleton got overwritten during the installation phase on the NMM but I am not exactly sure about that. but anyway I don't have any issue with exporting and importing the bodies and editing them on the NIF. my issue is I have lack of experience in using the 3ds max to edit the armors properly.

it's hard to adjust the armor. if I try to adjust it breaks the mesh then I have to bridge the mesh or add new polygons. if I add new polygons or bridge it ruins the entire armor's aesthetic look. so I have been wondering is there a sophisticated method to adjust the meshes  without breaking them when they are adjusted. and thanks again for helping everyone a lot including me from the beginning.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11447

The operations that I normally use to adjust the armor are move and/or scale vertices, with soft selection whenever is possible.

I don't know what do you mean when you say "it breaks the mesh". I don't bridge nor add new polygons. I try to make the edits without adding new vertices or polygons. If I need to move two meshes at the same time, which was the case in this Lia conversion, I attach the meshes.

hi erm was hopping if u can convert yume  (Sweet clothing ( Oblivion ) ) clothing to a bbp

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13963

Thanks ~

586190112.png

she doesn't allow to convert. it sucks.

Well, the best part about that is s/he doesn't have control over the conversion of the Oblivion meshes since they are not theirs.

I just went and read Hentai's original permissions hoping to see that he didn't mind, and it would seem that it says conversions aren't allowed.

Observe permissions for sweetclothes. http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/17863

Makes me wonder if Nikitta asked permission to convert in the first place...

i just love your work im not sure if your taking request but i would love to see the triss armor http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4708 from here done that would be great thanks

hi you can find that in here. check in the file list. there you can find the UNPB version

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19425

but does that have bbp

I dunno. I don't very concern about bbp when my character is in clothes. lol

Anyway to remove the panties from the daedric armor?....

Yes, take a look at this post. The files are meshes\armor\daedric\daedrictorsof_0.nif and daedrictorsof_1.nif

Any chance you will add weight support for the Doom set?

Not for the moment, sorry. There is no low version in the original armor and I am not sure I can do that with satisfying results. Maybe in the future.

May I make a request? Why not this armor? It's quite nice: LustDesign - Dovahkiin Mercenary Gear.

Thank you again, you've made a huge contribution, especially to those who use UNPB.

You could actually make the changes yourself with the right tools. I used MrTroubleMaker's UNPB BBP forsworn mesh and assigned it the LustDesign textures via nifskope. Alternatively, you could assign the armor a retexture with the CK, without having to mess with the mesh on nifskope. You'll need a bit of know-how to do either, but nothing terribly complex though.

May I make a request? Why not this armor? It's quite nice: LustDesign - Dovahkiin Mercenary Gear.

Thank you again, you've made a huge contribution, especially to those who use UNPB.

You could actually make the changes yourself with the right tools. I used MrTroubleMaker's UNPB BBP forsworn mesh and assigned it the LustDesign textures via nifskope. Alternatively, you could assign the armor a retexture with the CK, without having to mess with the mesh on nifskope. You'll need a bit of know-how to do either, but nothing terribly complex though.

Thank you, much appreciate it.

I might be able to convert it. it looks nice with a fur cloak, I have a plan to redesign it a bit but anyway I will present both the original design and also the redesigned version so you get what you want and I get what I want also it might be useful for other people too. gimme sometimes please.  if b3lisario converted it before me then I will just present the redesigned version.

i just love your work im not sure if your taking request but i would love to see the triss armor http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4708 from here done that would be great thanks

hi you can find that in here. check in the file list. there you can find the UNPB version

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19425

but does that have bbp

I dunno. I don't very concern about bbp when my character is in clothes. lol

lol true i would still like bbp on it though is there anyway or point me to a tutorial you guys are doing such good jobs

i want to use it with the black retexture