Game purchases thread.

Kamen Rider Kuuga

• 2 weeks later...

That's bullshit that we have to get origin to be able to see sales on shit like Crysis 3. What a bunch of horseshit, and EA wonders why they are considered one of the worst companies in America. Just let me buy your shit on Steam; EA, you fucking butt mongrels!

Look Origin is a pile of crap that locks up my computer for a minute whenever it starts up because it just feels like it, however Valve aren't innocent on this.

EA stuff would be on Steam if not for their insistence on controlling DLC for games sold on it. I don't like EA, but they don't have to stand for Valve's bullshit ultimatums either.

• 4 weeks later...

I bought Skyrim and all the DLC's FalloutNV. Painkiller pandemonium venetica and Bioshock 2 I got from a trade in games/buy games for dirt cheap because they were trade in's. The most recent game I have boughten was Deponia and Chaos on Deponia. I think I have other games floating around just can't remember them.

Picked up Dead Island Riptide.  If you liked Dead Island then you will most likely enjoy this one too.  It is a good deal shorter (slightly over half) of the length of the first game.  Honestly, unless you are a zombie game nut (like me) you should wait until this one falls to about $20 bucks. 

Now I enjoyed the dog shit out of it and it made me want to replay the first game, but then as I said........I am a zombie nut. 

Speaking of zombie's.....is anyone else totally captivated by the upcoming DayZ movie??????   :blush:

I recently got:

Lords of Football

Injustice

Poker Night 2

Poker Night at the Inventory (which was actually free with 2)

I tried the demo for Game Dev Tycoon after seeing the incident today.

Pretty fun, I'll buy it when it's easier to get.

Early pirate adventure game Monkey Island style = fail. :s

Next game named Virgins in Cages, M rated Prison Simulation = huge hit. :lol:

They gave me a shitload of DOTA 2 beta keys so if someone has intrest let me know

And game purchased:

Antichamber (realy intresting frist person puzzle game)

Baldurs Gate Enhanced Edition

I wouldn't mind a key if they still work and your giving them away :)

They gave me a shitload of DOTA 2 beta keys so if someone has intrest let me know

You can sell them on the marketplace for one cent and people will buy them. Why? I have no idea.

Well if you think about it there are over 3000+ on sale already.

Well if you think about it there are over 3000+ on sale already.

Indeed. I'd be amazed to find out if there is someone out there that wants a key and doesn't already have one.

Almost as amazed as if I where to find someone that wants a key.

Dota2 - Free :P

Dwight-Schrute-False.jpg  

0.2 cents .

As for me I just bought DD:Dark Arisen and Fahrenheit:Indigo prophecy form gog.com .

Lol you clearly ain't a beta tester :P

Got it from day 1 beta release and been getting a sh*t load of betakeys ever since.

Dota2 is still supposed to be in beta, it's not yet a released product (though it certainly has the quality of a released game, but this is Valve we're talking about, so...), however if you're really eager, you can buy the 30$ early access thing which comes with a CRAPLOAD of cosmetic stuff. There are actually a lot of people that already had beta access and bought it anyway because they wanted the cosmetic bundle.

If you just want the game, you can ask around for beta invites (most people already in the beta currently have invites up the wazoo), you can buy them on the market for 2 cents, or you can add a bot account that some fantastic gentleman/lady created that has as of right now 19.000 invites in it's inventory.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/dota2bot

All you have to do is add it to your steam friends, whisper it "give dota" and it'll automatically open a trade window with you through which it'll give you an invite, completely free of charge.

Dota2 is still supposed to be in beta, it's not yet a released product (though it certainly has the quality of a released game, but this is Valve we're talking about, so...), however if you're really eager, you can buy the 30$ early access thing which comes with a CRAPLOAD of cosmetic stuff. There are actually a lot of people that already had beta access and bought it anyway because they wanted the cosmetic bundle.

If you just want the game, you can ask around for beta invites (most people already in the beta currently have invites up the wazoo), you can buy them on the market for 2 cents, or you can add a bot account that some fantastic gentleman/lady created that has as of right now 19.000 invites in it's inventory.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/dota2bot

All you have to do is add it to your steam friends, whisper it "give dota" and it'll automatically open a trade window with you through which it'll give you an invite, completely free of charge.

When it releases as a finished game, it will probably cost up to 30++ dollars since the early access is 30$

You will be able to continue your beta account with you game stats and level, but you won't be able to play it free when it releases.

When it releases as a finished game, it will probably cost up to 30++ dollars since the early access is 30$

You will be able to continue your beta account with you game stats and level, but you won't be able to play it free when it releases.

Uhh... no.

They've stated time and again that when they finally release it as a full game, it'll continue to be free (with microtransactions, of course).

The 30$ thing is something for impatient people and those that want the bazillion cosmetics than come with it.

Remember, this is Valve we're talking about, not EA or Activision or (insert publisher of choise here). They usually aren't in the business of screwing up their userbase.

Uhh... no.

They've stated time and again that when they finally release it as a full game, it'll continue to be free (with microtransactions, of course).

The 30$ thing is something for impatient people and those that want the bazillion cosmetics than come with it.

Remember, this is Valve we're talking about, not EA or Activision or (insert publisher of choise here). They usually aren't in the business of screwing up their userbase.

If its going to be free then good, they are living up to dota1's free2play style, assuming you have frozenthrone.

But are you really sure its free? remember its VALVE, and its going to be in STEAM(which is used to sell games), and Why would VALVE, pick up Icefrog for DOTA2, if they ain't gonna SELL "THEIR" game?

Sorry couldn't resist :P

Archived