Ledo4ek conversion(Manga Body, Busty CBBE and UNP)

[LIMITER]
WaitBusyRenderer=true

Is suppose to fix jitter problem in earlier hdt (9-28), the OP stated that past 9-28 we should not need this setting anymore.

My problem not related to this limiter, the latest 11-xx version seem to stop working after 20-30 min of gameplay.

So I fallback all the way to 9-28 which work fine with both BBP/TBBP and Collision.

:shy: 

I actually have another question, you know how we add the hdtphysicsextentionsdefaultbbp.xml to a body mesh, as described in that step by step guide, well do we add the Hdt.xml for collision in ADDITION to the HDTphysicsextensionsdefaultbbp.xml or instead of them ?

As, IM wondering if that's could be the problem ?

I'm sure this is going to turn out to be something completely simple that those who know it feel is so obvious that it goes without saying, and those who don't could really do with it being said. Ah well, enjoy your colliding boobs, you bastards !

I actually have another question, you know how we add the hdtphysicsextentionsdefaultbbp.xml to a body mesh, as described in that step by step guide, well do we add the Hdt.xml for collision in ADDITION to the HDTphysicsextensionsdefaultbbp.xml or instead of them ?

As, IM wondering if that's could be the problem ?

I'm sure this is going to turn out to be something completely simple that those who know it feel is so obvious that it goes without saying, and those who don't could really do with it being said. Ah well, enjoy your colliding boobs, you bastards !

Correct me If I'm wrong, but I think hdtphysicsextentionsdefaultbbp.xml should be inside SKSE/plugins, the one that you have to attach to the body is hdt.xml

oh yes, I know its supposed to be placed in the skse plugin bit, I had just got the impression from a previous post that the defaultbbp.xml should be linked to the body mesh. Ill try having only the hdt.xml linked to mesh. Possibly I've overcomplicated matters here.

Also my animated ponytail has now stopped working and Ive frankly lost track of everything ive been fiddling with now :/

Are we all using Mod organiser by the way ? or is it just the people having problems using MO. Or to put the question in a different , more legible way, Has Anyone using mod organiser made these collisions work ?

So, after trying anything,lifted by hands breast still persists.I hope for anyones advice on ANYTHING!!

My load order

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
Skyrim Project Optimization - No Homes - Full Version.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
SGHairPackBase.esm=1
SPIKE.esm=1
WinterholdDestruction.esm=1
XFLMain.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Orc&ElfFix4TBBP.esp=1
Chesko_Frostfall.esp=1
Better Dynamic Snow.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp=1
StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp=1
StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp=1
StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux.esp=1
Immersive Battles.esp=1
Immersive Brigands.esp=1
Immersive Dawnguard.esp=1
Immersive Dragonborn.esp=1
Immersive Factions.esp=1
Immersive Mercenaries.esp=1
Immersive Patrols.esp=1
Immersive Werewolves.esp=1
LoversComfort.esp=1
Moss Rocks.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
iHUD.esp=1
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp=1
DHuntress.esp=1
FlameAtronachArmor.esp=1
FullBootForKKSA.esp=0
KKFur.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=0
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=0
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp=1
KKSDrBWeightFix.esp=0
KKSDGWeightSliderFix.esp=0
DeadlyDragons.esp=1
SkyRe_Main.esp=1
SkyRe_Combat.esp=1
SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp=1
SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp=1
SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp=1
SkyRe_StandingStones.esp=1
Perfect Whiterun_outside district by ReVan1199.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
When Vampires Attack.esp=1
ShezriesBreezehome.esp=1
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp=1
whiterun spruce by revan1199.esp=1
BlockSparkles.esp=1
Differently Ebony.esp=1
Grass_On_Steroids_SFO-SHORT.esp=1
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1
Headtracking.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp=1
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp=1
Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp=1
ExpandedWinterholdRuins.esp=1
CinematicFireFX.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Brighter Dungeons.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Weathers - Brighter Nights.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
PrivateNeeds.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp=1
UltimateCombat.esp=1
dodge.esp=1
Dual Wield Parrying_ScriptDragon.esp=1
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
SNSDPoser1.esp=1
SG Hair 220 AllinTwo.esp=1
3DNPC.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp=1
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
RND_DrinkingFountains-Patch.esp=1
RND_USKP-Patch.esp=1
XFLDialogue.esp=1
XFLPlugins.esp=1
THRena.esp=1
SBF All In One + DLC.esp=1
HousecarlSolitude.esp=1
Kate.esp=1
LC2013.esp=1
EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp=1
EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp=1
Follower Trap Safety.esp=1
CharacterMakingExtender.esp=1
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp=1
getSnowy.esp=1
WATER.esp=1
WATER Plants.esp=1
WATER DG.esp=1
WATER DB Waves.esp=1
RND_Water-Patch.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp=1
ReProccer.esp=1
Pinup Poser.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1

I use Zaselim's mix hdt files posted a few posts back (not that any orher official vesion worked right either) along with my edited body nif files edited by him (also posted afew posts back)
Things that i also use but do not show in load order.

1.xpms 1.91 with sexlab rough from LL
2.My body mod is CB++TBBP
3.I have erased the skeleton_female.hkx file
4.The istallation order for skeleton related mods were according to instruction taken from here ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36923/? ) excluding the installation of the custom skeleton provided there (for integration with sos) since xpms 1.91 already provides that.
5.I use realvision enb full ( my hardware can handle it with 40-50 fps) with or without the edit of 
[LIMITER]

WaitBusyRenderer=true

it doesn't matter for the glitch i have.
The same problem happens even if i use the manga body provided in this thread, cbbe original with bbp, Dragonfly's TBBP meshes, different CB++ TBBP body presets etc
The thing is that the body meshes have been edited in nifscope correctly by me or Zaselim (as it's shown in the preview video that he posted a few posts back) but the glitch happens whatsoever.The only way for me to make the breasts return to their supposed position after being lifted up by hands is either to enter console (there, they automatically return to where they are supposed to be but if i exit, the glitch appears again as if i have never presed the '~' key) or by pressing the 'tab' button to enter menu (there, the breasts also return to where they supposed to be according to the animation, but if i exit the menu, the glitch does not continue entirely because the breasts do fall down but i get small glitches..sorry for not being able to describe it better, a video or gif would be best but i don't know how to make them)
Anyway my point is that there MUST be something that prevents the xml to perform as it is supposed to but i don't know what.I tried to unistall all the mods i use tha might have to do something with the hdt physics or xml string attachement (and even re-installing them in different order in case of overiding files etc) but with no effect.The thing is that hdt physics work as it should be.
PLEASE, GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK PEOPLE!! 

ok guys, What it does actually?

[LIMITER]

WaitBusyRenderer=true

"WaitBusyRenderer=(false, true)

If enabled, each frame game will wait untill videocard will finish drawing. Not recommended by performance reasons, but may fix some problems like lagging and some times crashes or freezing. It’s not vsync parameter but rather same as maximal prerendered frames = 0."

That comes from Boris himself. This resolves boob jitter with 9.28 when running ENB, but for me it was at a cost of 25% of my fps. I found that disabling vsynch stopped the jumping bean boobs, but then my card is never going to get above 50fps with ENB so it hasn't effected my game doing so.  

Got it working with UNPB-TBBP.  Replacing the idle with the BBP version solved it for me(derp).

There's a BBP version of the idle? and do you find with TBBP that it deforms the top of the boobs weirdly? That's what I was getting with Sevenbase though I guess that might be the big difference in boob shape between them. 

I'm finding the latest hdt dll (11.14? Can't keep up!) released this afternoon has resolved most of my issues. Apparently collision had been removed from the last one and has been put back in now. Also, if anyone having troubles is using a custom race that comes with it's own skeleton and rig, like Ningheim, just be sure you're disabling the skeleton_female.hkx in both the custom race's own assets folder and the usual character assets female folder. That sorted an issue I had with normal walking not properly triggering HDT physics when I had this xml attached to the body.nifs.

The hand still clips into the left breast a bit, but the animation is now much more fluid and boob inertia is more lively than I was finding yesterday. Hope that helps somebody. 

My Problem atm is that the hdtPhysicsExtensions can not find the XML....

Butt it is just right there where it should be.

Inside the folder where the Body is in.

hdtPhysicsExtensions
[11/15/13 21:34:50]INFO: Queue OK
[11/15/13 21:34:50]INFO: System run with 8 threads
[11/15/13 21:34:50]INFO: Havok simulated world created.
[11/15/13 21:34:50]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load
[11/15/13 21:35:17]ERROR: Load "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\meshes\CustomRaces\CustomNord\hdt.xml" error - file no exist
[11/15/13 21:35:17]WARNING: Invalid havok serialize file : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\meshes\CustomRaces\CustomNord\hdt.xml
[11/15/13 21:35:19]INFO: Cell changed...
[11/15/13 21:35:19]INFO: Add character 00000014
[11/15/13 21:35:36]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time

Any clue what i'm doing wrong?

Okay it seems to be working now. But I can't get the idle animation to work? I changed it to mt_idle.hkx like the normal main one and I see no difference in idle. No hand movements nothing.

Edit: On a hunch i removed the mt_idle.hkx entirely and I still seem to have it ingame. Does anyone know what causes this?

My Problem atm is that the hdtPhysicsExtensions can not find the XML....

Butt it is just right there where it should be.

Inside the folder where the Body is in.

hdtPhysicsExtensions

[11/15/13 21:34:50]INFO: Queue OK

[11/15/13 21:34:50]INFO: System run with 8 threads

[11/15/13 21:34:50]INFO: Havok simulated world created.

[11/15/13 21:34:50]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load

[11/15/13 21:35:17]ERROR: Load "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\meshes\CustomRaces\CustomNord\hdt.xml" error - file no exist

[11/15/13 21:35:17]WARNING: Invalid havok serialize file : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\meshes\CustomRaces\CustomNord\hdt.xml

[11/15/13 21:35:19]INFO: Cell changed...

[11/15/13 21:35:19]INFO: Add character 00000014

[11/15/13 21:35:36]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time

Any clue what i'm doing wrong?

path must begin from Data\meshes\........... Long path does not work

[LIMITER]

WaitBusyRenderer=true

Is suppose to fix jitter problem in earlier hdt (9-28), the OP stated that past 9-28 we should not need this setting anymore.

My problem not related to this limiter, the latest 11-xx version seem to stop working after 20-30 min of gameplay.

So I fallback all the way to 9-28 which work fine with both BBP/TBBP and Collision.

:shy: 

aaa.. So the issue is with new version. I was also having this issue the animations being stopped working. But it became better after setting WaitBusyRender=True.

I had an issue with 9-28, the game crashed every time i opened Inventory. and i am using 11-1 dll and 9-28's xml. 

I have a problem with one NPC/Fellower body acctually it has in his data folder, the folder that is called Armor and beside the femalebody_1 and femalebody_2 in his main folder there are some .nif files with its armor geometry and animations. The problem is that whatever armor I put on this NPC there is allways visible one, especially this wich is in .nif file. My question is, that is there any way to change this in nifscope that I could see my NPC nude beside the SexLab mod, example when it does not have any cloth armor on it? Sorry that in this thread.

cuirass_1.nif

Okay it seems to be working now. But I can't get the idle animation to work? I changed it to mt_idle.hkx like the normal main one and I see no difference in idle. No hand movements nothing.

Edit: On a hunch i removed the mt_idle.hkx entirely and I still seem to have it ingame. Does anyone know what causes this?

If you've removed it from Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\female, do you use a custom race or  other mod that has it's own anim file structure acting as overrides somewhere? If you're using FINIS run it and see if that resolves it, also if you have PCEA make sure you didn't remove the idle from there rather than the default female anim folders. 

Thank's ledo, but still. Changed the path on the body,

[11/16/13 16:33:06]ERROR: Load "Data\meshes\CustomRaces\CustomNord\hdt.xml" error - file no exist
[11/16/13 16:33:06]WARNING: Invalid havok serialize file : Data\meshes\CustomRaces\CustomNord\hdt.xml

i simply dont get what i'm doing wrong. :(

If you've removed it from Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\female, do you use a custom race or  other mod that has it's own anim file structure acting as overrides somewhere? If you're using FINIS run it and see if that resolves it, also if you have PCEA make sure you didn't remove the idle from there rather than the default female anim folders. 

I use Lunari and Oriental race as well but I'm not using them at the moment for my char.I also have a dance mod. Not sure about PCEA since I have no idea what that is.