Ledo4ek conversion(Manga Body, Busty CBBE and UNP)

So, I'm curious, the screenshots indicate varying proportions tagged x1/2/3 but the download file makes no distinction, giving just two nif files. Do the files exist for each of the variations or are they just screenshots from different angles?

You need RaceMenu to get the Glute Left/Right slider in-game. With this you can adjust the butt size between 1 and 3 - this is what the screenshots reflects.

This might be the problem, where is the manga version replacement available for ADEC? because the only one I'm finding on the nexus is the one for CBBE, and even in you're link for the ADEC body replacement. it redirects you to the CBBE body replacement. again, just wanting to get the belly node working...

1. ADEC body - http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/5390/?(instal in NMM)    <<< link to cbbe body

2. Need normalmap Link, replace in SKYRIM\Data\Textures\actors\character\female\femalebody_1_msn.dds

3. XPMS http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800(instal in NMM) .

4. Download ADEC manga and replace femalebody_0 and _1 in SKYRIM\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\. 

1. Download and install http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/5390//?

2. Download and install the ADEC Manga body on this topic.

3. Install the XPMS/XP32 skeleton.

4. Install the armours listed on this page which support belly bone.

The rest should be handled by Estrus (belly bone change in-game). It's important to note that unless the body and armour that you are wearing both support it then it will not work. So first try, go nekkid just to see if it works.

Oh and...

5. In Estru Charus menu change the DURATION for pregnancy. The longer the pregnancy, the bigger the belly. At default 3 day setting you will NOT see it! Change to 15 days or more, get pregnant, make your character naked, then set timescale to 5000 and watch...

okay that covered most of my questions, a lot of other mod pages don't mention support for the ADEC body so I wasn't sure. Are these also compatible with procreation and other mods that use the pregnancy feature? 

and lastly whats the difference between the V3 body replacement and the DM V3 replacement? 

This might be the problem, where is the manga version replacement available for ADEC? because the only one I'm finding on the nexus is the one for CBBE, and even in you're link for the ADEC body replacement. it redirects you to the CBBE body replacement. again, just wanting to get the belly node working...

1. ADEC body - http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/5390/?(instal in NMM)    <<< link to cbbe body

2. Need normalmap Link, replace in SKYRIM\Data\Textures\actors\character\female\femalebody_1_msn.dds

4. Download ADEC manga and replace femalebody_0 and _1 in SKYRIM\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\. 

The rest should be handled by Estrus (belly bone change in-game). It's important to note that unless the body and armour that you are wearing both support it then it will not work. So first try, go nekkid just to see if it works.

Oh and...

5. In Estru Charus menu change the DURATION for pregnancy. The longer the pregnancy, the bigger the belly. At default 3 day setting you will NOT see it! Change to 15 days or more, get pregnant, make your character naked, then set timescale to 5000 and watch...

okay that covered most of my questions, a lot of other mod pages don't mention support for the ADEC body so I wasn't sure. Are these also compatible with procreation and other mods that use the pregnancy feature? 

and lastly whats the difference between the V3 body replacement and the DM V3 replacement? 

As far as I can tell the difference between V3 and DM V3 is how the breasts look: DM V3 seems to try to mimic round silicon implants while the V3 is natural.

If you use a mod which has a pregnancy feature (as far as I know there are three: procreation, hentai preg and chaurus) they all utilize (or can be set to do so) the belly bone controller. So any body and armor which has that support will work. This Adec body will, and the armors listed that explicitly say to have support will also work.

Oh and...

As far as I can tell the difference between V3 and DM V3 is how the breasts look: DM V3 seems to try to mimic round silicon implants while the V3 is natural.

If you use a mod which has a pregnancy feature (as far as I know there are three: procreation, hentai preg and chaurus) they all utilize (or can be set to do so) the belly bone controller. So any body and armor which has that support will work. This Adec body will, and the armors listed that explicitly say to have support will also work.

right on, so I don't need to download zecoron's or B3lisario's pregnant body? this mod automatically integrates the meshes, textures, and what not? 

Oh and...

right on, so I don't need to download zecoron's or B3lisario's pregnant body? this mod automatically integrates the meshes, textures, and what not? 

Actually I think you may misunderstand how things work in this game.

I'll try to break it down a little.

For each moving character (NPC or PC) in the game there is a skeleton. The skeleton contains a number of bones. These bones affect how things move. Anything from limbs to breasts to belly growth.

A mod such as the one(s) we are discussing here uses bones to affect a change on the PC model. Imagine a stick-figure who has a bone sitting right behind it's stomach - when the mod tells the bone to move forward it will push the mesh and textures outwards and as such display an increasingly pregnant belly.

What this means, for you as a player, is that any body which has support for this belly bone is compatible regardless of anything else. If the body itself (which is a mesh) states that it has support for belly bone it means that it will react to this bone changing.

So yes, if you download a body such as the Manga Adec body here that states it has belly bone support then you do not need any extra outside of it - the exception being that you must also have a skeleton which support this - XP32/XMPS (same but named differently sometimes) has this support. The skeleton bone will move and the mesh (the body) will react.

I hope that clarified it a little bit. Do please ask if you I was in any way unclear. I plan to add this to my guide in short future (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22517-wip-vixens-guide-to-stable-skyrim-modding-v-07-2013-11-03-latest-addition-what-is-stable/).

Oh and...

Actually I think you may misunderstand how things work in this game.

I'll try to break it down a little.

For each moving character (NPC or PC) in the game there is a skeleton. The skeleton contains a number of bones. These bones affect how things move. Anything from limbs to breasts to belly growth.

A mod such as the one(s) we are discussing here uses bones to affect a change on the PC model. Imagine a stick-figure who has a bone sitting right behind it's stomach - when the mod tells the bone to move forward it will push the mesh and textures outwards and as such display an increasingly pregnant belly.

What this means, for you as a player, is that any body which has support for this belly bone is compatible regardless of anything else. If the body itself (which is a mesh) states that it has support for belly bone it means that it will react to this bone changing.

So yes, if you download a body such as the Manga Adec body here that states it has belly bone support then you do not need any extra outside of it - the exception being that you must also have a skeleton which support this - XP32/XMPS (same but named differently sometimes) has this support. The skeleton bone will move and the mesh (the body) will react.

I hope that clarified it a little bit. Do please ask if you I was in any way unclear. I plan to add this to my guide in short future (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22517-wip-vixens-guide-to-stable-skyrim-modding-v-07-2013-11-03-latest-addition-what-is-stable/).

thank you for the explanation! got the ADEC body working and it looks awesome, verified that pregnancy is working. Where do I find the armors though? saw on page six that someone mentioned windhelm. couldent find it there though. 

The armours can be crafted in the forge for the most part, if you have the skill.

right on, btw the daedric armor is missing textures or F-ed something up. Getting the pink and purple on the daedric outfit. ill add a screenshot later. 

edit- sovengaurd steel is also missing textures. which file do you suppose i missed?

Some of these conversions only include the meshes which means you need to download the original. Sovngarde you can find on the nexus by simply searching for Sovngarde.

You have to inspect the downloaded file and see that is and isn't included. Unfortunately the description page isn't that clear, but this is what you have to do.

Some of these conversions only include the meshes which means you need to download the original. Sovngarde you can find on the nexus by simply searching for Sovngarde.

You have to inspect the downloaded file and see that is and isn't included. Unfortunately the description page isn't that clear, but this is what you have to do.

managed to find one only I'm not seeing that it's compatible with adec, will it still work if im only installing the textures?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17026/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D17026&pUp=1

I used the ADEC (preceded CBBE), but no change in belly.

How can I do?

I just want to use with Estru Charus

The CBBE body does _not_ have the belly bone. Only the Adec based one does.

I used the "ADEC" not CBBE

But this is my first time using ADEC

Can anyone direct me where to where I can find the textures for the studded armor textures and the daedric armor textures? kinda ruining the game with the glorious purple and pink madness. did a little searching and no luck...

EDIT: Found the textures for the Deadric Armor if anybody needs them!

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/5162/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D5162&pUp=1

Guest thunderiaz

@Ledo4ek

When I saw your hdt preview my jaw fell off from top to bottom floor. Just can't believe my eyes.

post-1503-0-25674200-1383918541.gif

So I cannot stop myself from asking you humbly to do the same for your CBBE MANGA V3 and CBBE XL bust only body which you previously converted to TBBP (see following pic).

59sqgw.jpg

The XL bust body files are attached below in case you don't have them.

XL bust Files:

Please convert these 2 bodies to hdt. Take your time and do it at leisure but please do. 

the Preview on the top of the first page of this thread. where can i get that standing idle animation???

Hi

Off topic:

Just saw this thread... i am using the above idle+HDT but how can i get the boobies to work like that :P

The hdt xlm thing how to attach that? im using the 9-28 version and 7b tbpp body

Thanx

Edit: So the HDT is going the be attached to the body you are using?

I know this request doesnt belong here but could you please atatch the  hdt xlm thing to

TbbpDemonsV3.zip :angel:

Im no modder so i had to ask

Iggy