Ledo4ek conversion(Manga Body, Busty CBBE and UNP)

Guest wnxmegax

I done everything to try make this work for CHSBHC and all that happens is my girl stands there in the poses but never moves her hands to her breast. I have both hdt files installed, I path it to my body and I even put animation mt_idle 3 into the folder and renamed it mt_idle. Still same results the games doesn't crash or give me the T pose so I don't understand what happening here. I even tried Manga body still didn't work wtf.

You're using the wrong one. It's mt_idle1.

ok, So tried animation mt_idle one it does the animation but 0 jiggle happens I don't know if animation I have is BBP compatible can some give me link to the working animation pls. edit I got it working now but when she lifts her boobs the first time they get stuck till she puts her arms back down anyway to fix?

you need to attach the Manga DM hdt to the body meshes..

tutorial by Vioxsis:

A quick tutorial for you monsto

Open your body/armour nif (with T/BBP weighting) in nifskope.

i6icymujdobd6qi7g.jpg

Right click the block list and go to Block and click insert.

k7ccjd5ducqdk5z7g.jpg

Then go to NiS... and click NiStringExtraData.

55ai2ngysf5doyh7g.jpg

In block details right click the value for name and click edit string index.

b6y666s6igr16l07g.jpg

Type HDT Havok Path and click OK (Make sure to use caps where shown)

uluyha99wl2x81p7g.jpg

Right click the value for string data click edit string index, and type the path to your .xml

in my case "Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\hdtCBBE.xml"

and click OK

n7bcrb9gda19r7m7g.jpg

Click on the NiNode in the block list and in block details change the num extra data list value to 1

6w4zwhgf6i089wc7g.jpg

Double click the green refresh arrows just below and add the number the NiStringExtraData is using in the block list,

It is "0" in this case.

Click save as and do the same for the _1 body/armour.

it doesn't matter if the body is cbbe or unp as long as it is weighted for bbp.

*edit* :( Just read your edit, well it can still be useful for others.

Thanks for tutorial, this helps me a lot. :)

In part - "Double click the green refresh arrows just below and add the number the NiStringExtraData is using in the block list,

It is "0" in this case." It is different for some people, mine is 36.

The collition works when my character nude, when i equip bra, the collition doesn't work.

So, in order to work on armor/clothes, should i do this tutorial to nif of the armor/clothes?

from that tutorial, yes, because the body meshes and armor/clothes meshes is different... and you have to do that to every armor/clothes that you want to have HDT phsysic.

It still work though, but not as "bouncy" as the gif...

Maybe somebody can make a videotutorial how to made it?

I have also problem with that, besides in nifscope  I don't hav a field named String Data and have some greens twisting arrows http://i.cubeupload.com/8ULaqi.jpg :D

I think tutorial made by Vioxsis is quite clear...

Let's see the first step. I think you're right click at 0 Ninode? That's wrong, right click at the block list not the 0 Ninode...

That's why extra string appear inside the 0 Ninode, it's should be at just above the 0 Ninode (look at the third screenshot).

And... It's not the NiStringsExtraData... It's NiStringExtraData (watch the "String" and "Strings").

Works fine for my body mod

iSNreBFkENJbE.gif

1080p Video Version

So for the armors to work i need to add the same thing to them as well right? Because the addon parts work fine without adding xml.

how did u got it to work with armor on??

and 2nd question how to raise the jiggle lvl?? (i mean the amount of jiggle)  what value i must change?

This outfit doesn't have a body, its addon part as you can see Gaya's not wearing anything below because I haven't added the xml to the bottom part of the Outfit which is using the body. You have to add the xml to the armors(which uses body slot 32) as well.

Don't know anything about the 2nd question you asked.

If someone could help me I would greatly appreciate it, as I'm fairly new to all of this.  So I have Nifscope, but I'm not really sure how to use it, even by following the instructions for attaching the .xml to body in the OP.  I can open the program, but then it says to "Open in nifscope body," which has me lost.  Do I open the skeleton files with nifscope?  If so, I've tried that and all I get is an error message saying "Failed to load".  So yeah, totally lost.

EDIT:

So after some more research I see you need to open femalebody 0/1,  but even then I still get the failed to load message.

If someone could help me I would greatly appreciate it, as I'm fairly new to all of this.  So I have Nifscope, but I'm not really sure how to use it, even by following the instructions for attaching the .xml to body in the OP.  I can open the program, but then it says to "Open in nifscope body," which has me lost.  Do I open the skeleton files with nifscope?  If so, I've tried that and all I get is an error message saying "Failed to load".  So yeah, totally lost.

EDIT:

So after some more research I see you need to open femalebody 0/1,  but even then I still get the failed to load message.

That's weird... Maybe there is something wrong with your nifscope? because I can open femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif with nifscope just fine. And the skeleton too...

EDIT:

That's weird... Maybe there is something wrong with your nifscope? because I can open femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif with nifscope just fine. And the skeleton too...

Nevermind, I'm a tard.  I was using an outdated version.  Will try now and report back if I have more questions.  Thanks!

Works! nicely done mod author =)

I do have the same problems a few others reported, my characters right boob is oddly inanimate when standing and less animated than the other when moving around (tested going in and out of sneak mode, walking, running, combat etc. actually combat seem fine). When wearing armor it seems fine too.

But other than that it works like a charm so far, even got it to work splendid with BVLT ^^

That said, anyone know of a great perverted idle animation mod? :P

Hey I've got a quick question to those who have gotten this to work. I'm 90% sure that I've gotten the collision to work, when my character moves her hands everything moves correctly but the tips of her fingers still clip into her chest when she rests them, is that normal? or am I still missing something. I'm using the old manga body mesh btw.

-thanks

@ZASELIM

Which HDT system version did you use for your preview video?Also, do you use the skeleton_female.hkx?

I am using 11-1's dll and 9-28's xml file. I was having a CTD with 9-28's dll file everytime when i opened the inventory.

The 11-11's dll is awful,the animation. 

Oh i almost forgot, I am not using female_skeleton.hkx