Ledo4ek conversion(Manga Body, Busty CBBE and UNP)

Hi guys, do i really need to install ADEC textures because i get CTD when i tried to equip ADEC armor, i'm also tried ADEC meshes but result are the same, right now i'm using CBBE textures.

Textures shouldn't cause a CTD. If you use the normalmap posted on the OP, you can use CBBE textures fine. It's probably best if you run through a complete installation of the XPMS skeleton. Be sure to refresh FNIS afterward as well.

So, I'm curious, the screenshots indicate varying proportions tagged x1/2/3 but the download file makes no distinction, giving just two nif files. Do the files exist for each of the variations or are they just screenshots from different angles?

You may alter the magnitude increase in your character's bust by using mods like Race Menu. Since that mod is amazing, I'd highly recommend using it.

Not sure if this is the right place for this. (if not let me know where it belongs and i will move it)

I recently found this -----> http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/1286/?

This texture works for the Manga body DM mesh for Dragonscale armor. which makes that armor look even better in my opinion.

However, I do not like the current armor boots, or rather, I am sad they do not have heels.

Can anyone make a new mesh that adds heels to the Dragonscale boots. I do not mind if the boots themselves need to have the overall look slightly changed as long as it maintains the ability to use that texture. which is just a recolor of the original texture.

Preferably a heel the same length as the lady bat boots (see comparison picture)

post-227966-0-03048700-1381291704_thumb.png

so, when I equip the second latex armors under Old Manga CBBE, between the feet and lower legs are gone, completely gone, like there is nothing.

anyone know the reason>?

Let me start by saying I'm not a modder myself so everything is pure speculation.

But.

I've noticed this with a few of the old cbbe armors on the DM body (pretty ranger comes to mind. but that includes a part of the arm as well).

that only happens though when not wearing the actual chest armor or a different chest armor. once the actual chest is equipped it looks fine. if your problem is similar then i think its just a incompatibility between body styles.

Or your missing a original file, which is what usually carries the textures. (do not remember if the latex bodies needed an original mod)

Hello, first I want to thank you for this great mod I am currently using CBBE manga that is what works for me but I have a query, manga CBBE body has support for node belly? because I use mod pregnancy and twenty unfortunately shows no change and use many more mod based on CBBE and could not switch to ADEC, so my question is my problem or the body does not support that node?

Sorry for my bad English is not my language

Thanks again for this great mod

So is all work on the original version halted, adec looks good but I can never get the butt to look right so I just stuck with cbbe

Im curious about this as well, Im more fond of the cbbe version and wondering if you will still be adding armors for that version?

Please, do not tell me that this excellent conversion is abandoned. Every day asking myself with question "when will be new?" It's just hard to live in dark and waiting. I would like to know a little bit about your plans on a future - what are you converting or planning to or maybe you are even on a break. In any event i wish you good luck, strong health and fine sentiment to continue your work, creator. Know that you fans are looking forward for new conversions.

P.S. Excuse for poor English - it's not my native.