Ledo4ek conversion(Manga Body, Busty CBBE and UNP)

Im not sure what happened. i recently found a good configuration that was stable (for skyrim) and felt it was an excellent time to deactivate everything and start a fresh game with my mods installed. had everything here working perfect but after reinstalling all mods i get a ctd when equiping gloves and boots or in a more immediate case when equiping the ivy valentine armor (because its all in one). Did i miss a file that at one point i had done a manual install on or what could my problem be? load order is good no conflicts there. so im puzzled. i even loaded an old save where i was wearing the ivy armor and game loaded and ran fine(ish) but if after business when game re-equips my clothes i would get a ctd.

Ammendment: lady bat gloves work so thats sweet. however aside from the ugly sandles from summer wear pack i have crafted all light armor boots including those with x117 next to them and im still testing a few but it seems only the prisoner (roughspun) boots (or should i say tissues) work. also did not DL the desertwind armor so because of the no mesh and textures i can wear 30 def boots but HDT kicks in so my ankles hover about a foot off the ground. worse case scenario i will offset down so ankles touch ground. (can pretend im one of those old chinese ladys that bound their feet so that they were tiny)

Second Ammendment: Fixed!!! Not sure how but my weight slider was set to zero instead of .35 where i like it. Sorry if i wasted anyones time.

I cant seem to get lady bat working does anyone have a working file they can upload?  the author mentioned using his esp file but I only found the original authors esp file..   apparently zeustyrant is getting the same problem as me but with a  different armor.

your spose to use the armor for manga.esp to use the new armors not the original esp

So i tried to find a new link for second latex outfit(there are 2 armors that are called latex outfit)  under the OLD CBBE armor section, I read the whole thread, took me for awhile, found one guy asked about the same problem that i am having, apparently no one answered for him either..

the link is not working!! someone who has it please upload please.