LoversCrowningIsle

galgat

Hmm just opened the esp with CS. I could load all your load spaces fine and move round the in the render window. However when i load world space 001Galgat and double click one of the editorid Say "banditisle" or "priory" then click back to the render window CS crashes. Not sure if the two are linked? 

mod got some issue in conjuntion with joburg. In prison' date=' that orge sensei lock me in. I think next step that orge will do something. but nothing happen. Because she naked here, joburg easy kick off. First, that orge sensei, try to attack me. But he can't get through the door. Next, Orge try to attack me. Dont know what design, but that Orge was able to get me out the door. I think the quest end here :D

[/quote']

SPOILER

Hummmm..! when sleep get transported to Morbious dungeon.. Timer is set, first creature is Orge he is I try to explain in daze...but then his rape instinct kick in...anyway, just stand a bit, and Orge should start up, next creatures Morbious wants to breed you, start up much faster...

after each time, still timer is set, morbious will demand that you return to cell, when enter cell, you get locked in again.. after number of creatures have you... morbious leaves, you should look for and escape then... if you manage to escape, then you should be able to enter morbious Dungeon lab..there is book there explains a little...

then you should go to house, find items that have been taken..

I test many time's, and have not problem...  But every one have so many different istallings of lovers and mod's..is really hard to tell what each problem could be.

I recently installed xeoex.esp which I sort of like, except I had to redo many of the skin's, and add mine back in, My skins derived from much of My poser work. are much more detailed.  anyway I hope my installing xeoex.esp did not somehow cause trouble in the mod for anyone.

My older XP system has dual 7800 GTX cards, and it chokes when trying to go on the peninsula, Trying to say,some of troubles might be system related too.

you might try running mod through  wrye bash, do the Nvidia bug fix, but i do this with most of my mods anyway, and should have already done this.. But I could have miss doing it on some cells. also could check and use wrye bash to remove world Orphans..

I am very SoRrY if caused much trouble...I did not mean to make anything hard for you.

Hmm just opened the esp with CS. I could load all your load spaces fine and move round the in the render window. However when i load world space 001Galgat and double click one of the editorid Say \"banditisle\" or \"priory\" then click back to the render window CS crashes. Not sure if the two are linked?

I have tried with a new install' date=' and my old save, I have tried my version where I do all the modding, and I have tried the version I uploaded...I can not make what you say happen to me when i approach the bandits they give me the 4 choices, and if i beg or ask if there is another way, then everything does what it is suppose to...

they rape, and tie up, and run away...... 

I can not fix what I do not find...  I am SoRrY you having trouble's that i cannot find.

Oh..! Bandit island is just regular bandits...nothing special about them..  I think i called area where rapest bandits are Test[something']

I just grabbed the new version - I haven't played with it in a while.  I thought I had put my uniform in The Luggage' date=' but I seem to have lost it.  Is there a command to get it back, or should I just reset the mod?

[/quote']

I am sorry must get at start of SOAP school enrollment.

May be latter i try and place someone in school that can sell extra uniforms.

One issue relate to uniform i got before is:

dont know which situation lead to, but after teleport ring quest a little (means just a little. when you are gathering creature sperm), i can't wear uniform any more, it says: "You can wear this enchanted item right now". But from that point, uniform is unnecessary, so i still can keep play this mod

dont know which situation lead to' date=' but after teleport ring quest a little (means just a little. when you are gathering creature sperm), i can't wear uniform any more, it says: \"You can wear this enchanted item right now\". But from that point, uniform is unnecessary, so i still can keep play this mod

[/quote']

during the quest for the siren queen you have to agree to not wear any clothing... this was part of quest.  you will be punished if wear anything, and that includes jewelry

the pirate quest you will get punished if wear uniform..or clothing of any kind including jewelry

once you have reached the third rank in SOAP school, clothing or not, you may have sexual relations with other students, and willing teachers.

going to jail can make a problem, has to do with enchanted clothing...  the removeall command can lock enchanted clothing on you, and then once it is removed you can not wear it again.

some quests that do not take all equipment off, and use this command can corrupt enchanted clothing items.

I do not think the hard wired go to jail quest will do this, but I really never thought about it.

in my Morbious quest I remove all clothing items from the Player before I use the remove all to guard against this...

I cannot say if besthada took this precaution when making the go to jail script.  I have no real control over this it is a Oblivion thing. if go to jail with enchanted Items on, they could be made un usable.  I need to test this..

my go to jail is done by the game not me. I only do the rape routine's inside crowning jail.

I seldom get myself throw in jail, as you can lose stats from this, and I don't like losing what has taken My character so long to get.

so I really have not tested this extensively.

I will try to look into this though..

dont know which situation lead to' date=' but after teleport ring quest a little (means just a little. when you are gathering creature sperm), i can't wear uniform any more, it says: \"You can wear this enchanted item right now\". But from that point, uniform is unnecessary, so i still can keep play this mod

[/quote']

during the quest for the siren queen you have to agree to not wear any clothing... this was part of quest.  you will be punished if wear anything, and that includes jewelry

the pirate quest you will get punished if wear uniform..or clothing of any kind including jewelry

once you have reached the third rank in SOAP school, clothing or not, you may have sexual relations with other students, and willing teachers.

going to jail can make a problem, has to do with enchanted clothing...  the removeall command can lock enchanted clothing on you, and then once it is removed you can not wear it again.

some quests that do not take all equipment off, and use this command can corrupt enchanted clothing items.

I do not think the hard wired go to jail quest will do this, but I really never thought about it.

in my Morbious quest I remove all clothing items from the Player before I use the remove all to guard against this...

I cannot say if besthada took this precaution when making the go to jail script.  I have no real control over this it is a Oblivion thing. if go to jail with enchanted Items on, they could be made un usable.  I need to test this..

my go to jail is done by the game not me. I only do the rape routine's inside crowning jail.

I seldom get myself throw in jail, as you can lose stats from this, and I don't like losing what has taken My character so long to get.

so I really have not tested this extensively.

I will try to look into this though..

No i know which part of mod do not allow to wear anything.

i just can't wear it in quest gather 10 creature sperm and afterward. but from that point i can wear anything to able to process quests. so uniform is not required. actually, uniform just required in first stage, second stage, third stage (after enroll - free sex, the test, and the teleport ring.).

I'm playing as a good character which do not allow to have any infarm or bounty, so i never got to jail. So i don't know which command make i can't use uniform. and also i never use console command except some part need to revive some npc (just for fun)

one thing I am very sorry about the anvil dock miss leading, originally when I started the mod, the port was at anvil dock.. at that time I used normal portal's, but when making new land masses the portal was always asigned to anvil. If I made a jail there it would have overridden Anvils jail, as prisoners are taken to the nearest jail.  that is one of the reasons why I use the Emissary's.  So my land mass dose jails, and guard's do not conflict with any of the towns in Tamrial.

anyway I Moved the Emissary to the pond dock, or boardwalk area in anvile town area, and keep forgetting to fix that in the mod...Very SoRrY.

Quick FIX***********************************************************I HOPE.

some people have had a problem with CTD one part of the new peninsula I added to the crowing area.

Things I have fixed...in ver.1.02.01

1. believe I have fixed the error some were having trying to approach the bandits..I hope I had a hard time making error happen.. i had to nearly wipe out that section of the map and re build it to get the error to happen to me...is strange thing.. I hope i have fixed it.

2. I also made the bandits faction evil so those that want to kill them can..  But it will be three days before they will re spawn, and if they are toggled apart ( on different islands ) they may never work right again. They are for sex mod not melee mod... want to kill everything should play different mod..

Also the bandits on bandit Island are just regular bandits, nothing special about those one's.

anyway here is a troublesome to find, slight update that I hope fixes this problem.

It is the complete mod. with a fixed .esp I hope.

I never had the problem, I tested it a lot.. I do not know why it never effected me, but as best I can tell it was due to my making one of the bandits persistent.. I had to modify there Package a bit, I hope they all still work fine.. I tested it some, and seemed okay..

here is a new you send it... will last for a little while.

https://www.yousendit.com/download/VnBxcXlpeFVreER2Wmc9PQ'>https://www.yousendit.com/download/VnBxcXlpeFVreER2Wmc9PQ

ADULT ONLY NEED DOWNLOAD THIS IT IS NOT FOR UNDERAGE PERSONS... IT WILL MAKE YOUR HAIR FALL OUT>>>IF YOU ARE NOT AND ADULT WHAT EVER THAT IS WHERE YOU LIVE DO NOT DOWNLOAD OR LOOK AT IT< YOU WILL GO BLIND>>>

Author: Galgat versio 1.02.01

requires : LoversPK REV 89 or better

Requires : Beautiful people 2ch-Ed.esm

Requires : shivering isle

Requires : HGEC Body mod

Requires : Or should have Elys universal silent voice

[ for the most part anything you need to play LOversPK you need here ]

Requires : must be playing a FEMALE CHARACTER

INSTALLATION : Just drop the Data folder into your Oblivion Folder.

This is a new Mod I have been Making It is just started, but playable enough to the point where I have reached in the Mod.

to start the quest, and get moving, talk with someone, you should get a quest update, might have to talk to more than one, but anyway they will tell you how you ought to be a SOAP Girl ( School of advanced Prostitution )

go to Anvil, there on the dock of the little ponde in the city you will find and emmisary, who can transport you to Crowning Island.

It is to be and Island Mod, I will be adding Much more to it, At least this Lovers Mod will not have to be Translated to English, as all was done in English, however I know very bad English, but English none the same.

It is early in development, but i think if any of you would care to try it, I would like a little Beta testing...

At the very least it adds more land to Oblivion, and i think it is a very unobtrusive mod, adding only the emmisary to the Tamriel area of the game, everything else I have built and added.and is outside the normal playing area of the game.

Let me know what ya think...Flamers just make me give up though, so if you have nothing good to say..Don't..LOL

Things I have fixed...in ver.1.01

1. booty was making you do a double gathering of sperm..I fixed this..SoRrY

2. The Pirates don't show up when you get out of Prison now.. It was a must complete I used in there ambush routines...Took that out, and seems okay now,  But better start fresh at beginning, A cumpulsion like that to AI's can hang..even after the fix, in old saves.

3. I added a bunch of things, ladies seem to be getting raped by all the animals in Crown town, But after while you may find out there using something to make it happen...Naughty little Girls anyway..LOL.

4.some of the siren isle is started, and you may get to go to the island of sirens..once you preform a dirty, or Lascivious deeds.

5. still have much to add, and many of the buildings, and characters are to be added to, and have many more quest Ideas for..

6,Also if you get thrown in Crown Island jail...you will get tag teamed by two evil men....A good reason to be a law abiding person I think....

7. Removed:Fast travel was never intended to be there anyway.

Things I have fixed...in ver.1.02

1. fix a problem where when went back to pirateshipe for Booty, your Pirate slut rank was reset to first level. this did not effect quest, but was wrong. Also added a fix for those who were aflicked by the bug, should fix your save game back to the right rank as well.

2. fixed many miss spellings, and added some more random dialog & fixed a few odd dialogs, as when the queen was asked to have sex b 4 you got her approval..she now answers more correctly.

3. added much more land area, and a small taveren to crowning island, not finished adding rocks, and trees and things yet. Much more planed as time goes on.

4. added a group of bandits you may find on new land area, if you kill them, may take three days before they respawn, and work right again. They work as a team, if one dies, the rape thing won't work right. they will tag team you, and knock you out, and leave you tied up. anyway when works right, they will pillage you 2 times each, before they knock you out, tie you up and run away..Then if your lucky someone will come along, and free you..

This one is very beta, i have had some trouble getting it to work right, and it seems stable now, but if any one of the bandits are killed, until they are all alive again, the rape won't work right.

to reset them all to zero if things get flacky, try typing in console "Set xloversgalgatbandit.nextbandit to 0" I like the idea I have going here, but I will have to stream line it more.

you will find them first time just up the pinisula from the seaside inn. they move after the first encounter to another Island.

5. added quest to get an emissary on Siren island.starts with Ms. Greaves after you reach the end of 1.01 version. Is a very simple mission, but confusing a little because all Male Emissarys look alike..LOL, but each have different fetishes.

6. I decided that my penuses for animals are not that great a quality, so I just added them to the goblin's, Horse's, and dogs, and other creatures, ( none added to the sheep ) on my Island only..that way they won't mess up any Peckers you have on your main Creatures. they only appear on my animals, on the islands. but at least for those not using some of the other penus addition mods, Mine will have penus's and it looks so much better than having them fan air at my genitals..LOL

7. Added a quest from Morbious, a rather Odd fellow at the end of the long Peninsula farther down from the seaside inn. if you do this quest, please save before you sleep..Just in case something messes up. I have tested it a lot, and found no crippling problem's, but better to be safe..It took some wild scripting things,( for me at least ) 0r many trial and errors.. to get it all functioning.

This is a story I may continue, latter I have more ideas for it.

8.  I have not set up any Quest targets yet, and for many mission I probably won't , but I may put some in latter..Some people have asked..there easy to put in, its just I am changing things to much right now, and they might confuse me, or make it harder to update..if I change a small part of a quest, add another piece to the story.( it is just best to wait on those.)

9. you may see a couple of landdaughs on the island, there just something i'm testing..there not agressive if not attacked, but if you have some pheromone cream on, they may rape you.

10.Added A few bridges to help getting around the crowning Island area.

Things I have fixed...in ver.1.02.01

1. believe I have fixed the error some were having trying to approach the bandits..I hope I had a hard time making error happen.. i had to nearlly wipe out that section of the map and re build it to get the error you people were having...is strange thing.. I hope i have fixed it.

2. I also made the bandits faction evil so those that want to kill them can..  But it will be three days before thay will respawn, and if they are toggled appart ( on different islands ) they may never work right again. They are for sex mod not melee mod... want to kill everything should play different mod..

[i use timers a lot to start things happening, sometimes the timer's don't kick in at the exact time i wish them too. this can be caused by some ones system being a little slow to update, it can be by design, I wanted the player to wonder what the heck is going on, nothing is happening. and some is just my being clumsy with the scripting... wait a bit, see if  time helps, don't be so fast to suddenly say...Crap it is a bug... it may just take a little bit for the script to kick in ]

SOME HELP : After you are enrolled in the school, go free love for awhile, you should get and update that school has started soon...

go to class, I plan the schedule to be correct latter, you can actually right now go to class at almost any time.

Warning: Once you finally reach the quest to board the Pirate ship.. stay on board until you finally finish the job with the pirates..if you use a devise that Booty makes for you to leave... you will never finish that one, as returning to the ship at that time would not be possible.

[i could have made Bootys devise not usable there, but I wanted to save some people a step latter when they needed to return to the Pirate ship.]

So save before entering the Pirate ship on the right Island. the person near that ship you have to talk to is Narwal. but no reason to talk to them until you get the quest.

After you finish the Pirate Courtesan job you can go back most anytime. But you must finish the laborious task there.. I might shorten that one latter..

this is a You send it Link, it will expire soon... I have no other way to post anything at this time.

I have not added much graphics as I am trying to keep the mods size very small. By using mostly just default game graphics.

this is and ongoing thing, I will be working on for some time, as i have said at least for now it gives you some extra area to explore.

One bug I know of, sometimes there is a token (Grrr. this Bitch is mine)I place on the Player duting sex acts that can get stuck there..

if that happens you could just throw it away, but that tends to make a lot of clutter in your game.

I set up a fail safe, just go swimming until you see Grrr this bitch is mine removed.

this is also the way you will remove some of the pheromo creams you might get from your body as well.But they are intended to be removed this way.

explore, do quests let me know what your think.

MUCH THANKS***

To the people who made OBLIVION

to the many great Scripters that made LoversPK such a mostly great and functional way to place sex animations in Oblivion...Really SuPeR Work.

to all the great animators who did those wonderful animations..

to Slof who has always be a good friend, and does such beautiful work with male character..Ummm..!, though I have not been able to chat with her sense way back at the original funky's Forum.

to the people who have made OBSE a Must have addition to Oblivion Plug in's..Yes, Yes, Yes, !

to Nifskope maker, maker's..it is a main stay of all modders, and the Nice people that put together Blender, and gave the poor people a chance to do some really good stuff with models.

Cha0s_lord for his excellent "Chainit" mod, I have used one of his shackles in this mod, and may use more as I continue to work on this. In his doc all he asked was a little credit..and it is and excellent resource for good bondage type items.

so Many others, I probably missed...Thank you all.

Here is Link: Again

https://www.yousendit.com/download/VnBxcXlpeFVreER2Wmc9PQ

here is  another link to the same file.

https://www.yousendit.com/download/VnBxcXlwY3lsUjgwTVE9PQ

Well what ever you did fixed it!!  :D :D

Cheers for that

Great, I don't know why it did not happen to me...but in all my tests it never happened...I am glad that this fixed it.

I was hoping someone would test it before I go to my weekend retreat..LOL...

though I am still perplexed...

I'm not kill all type player but you know there is a change to npc to die at middle sex. This is first time, but two of pirate on Pirate quest died. Due to H-virus grew to highest level, i need to summon Love Mage to buy viral treatment potion, and you know, when i didn't dismiss her yet, one pirate attack her, and she died in first attack (sex attack). two of pirates died above counted into my murder, and a brother of Dark Brotherhood come too see me when i sleep on ship, dont know if it make this quest broken due to i think this brother will not know how to get out this quest dimension. He remain chameleon when i stay there with the quest.

I dont think npc can travel out dimension, because i summoned Pegasus and fly out but it dont come anywhere, i flied far island, but when show on map it still there, so i must use the teleport guy to teleport back to Anvil.

I think galgat must aware that every user here will use it conjunction with many lovers mod, so it must somehow avoid some conflict, let joburg and landE as exceptions because i think it difficult to check. but have sex and possible infect H-virus is normal.

I mainly mod for my self, I share what I mod some, i am sorry if My mod kills you because of some other mod you have running..

I truly am sorry, but I am only one person, I can not see all the other things you have on your system..  and spend all my time tracking down every mod made for Oblivion, and making sure that mine is absolutely compatible with all of them. 

any time I try a new mod I make a save before I play it. So when I get done, I can return to where I was.

I need help please :). I tried this nice mod and it was very cool. I like this morbious quest. It is unable to play though I hope you can fix it soon. I have a glitch where everytime I am done fucking an monster, I go back to my cell. I then wait around for the next monster, but the "this door is opened somewhere else" keeps popping up even if I click ok. So I am bugged there and I hope you can fix this, or tell me what I did wrong. Thank you so much :)

heraklinos, I had the same problem. I did two things. 1st I turned down the setting in Joburg (Since my PC wasn't trying to to open the door I figured it was the creature trying to get through the door). 2nd I hit okay and then "wait" as fast as I could. When I came out of wait the creature was rapping my PC. I had to play through that part about 5 times before I figured that out.

galgat, very fun mod. I just want you to know I appreciate all your hard work, Iâve had a blast playing it so far. My only problem is between your mod and LoverBitch, my PC is -12000 in the hole with Lovers with pk extender.  :)

The Morbious quest is really good but to short. It has great potencial.

A crazy scientist-like ape-like old man trying to create offspring from creatures with your fem pc...thats the stuff dreams are made of xD.

Maybe you can implement another quest with some desperate spider deadra trying to impregnate your pc with some web styled cave your char is imprisoned and webed to a wall tripping with jiss and eggs? Just an impression i got...(i may have played cursed armor one or two times too often xDD)

any mod that turns up the attack rate (( Rape ) Joburg, LandE & others ) of other characters in the game will cause you trouble, and mod that damages you or the receiver of sex acts will not be good to have running.. such as the loversmagic mods, and others that give you a sickness as well.

I don't know if I wish to continue this...I will mod for my self, its just there are to many mods out there that I can not know what they do, and guard against what they will cause in my mod.

I do not like causing people trouble. so I may stop messing up peoples systems... I am sorry for any trouble I may have cause anyone...

I may still do some little things, translate, and such.

Guest Donkey

your not messing up anyone system. They just have to learn that not all mods work well together. And if they do have problem use them at there own risk..  :P

No, you should continue galgat, i'm sorry to make you concern, but your quest is only long quest line in lovers series (i dont know about curser armor mod if it great but seems it not work well with lovers). all other stuff just integrate for fun.

Sorry i wont post anything negative anymore

Archived