LoversCrowningIsle

galgat

Okay quick question

how do i get \"captured\" by the pirates?

is that part of the main quest?

anyone??

It is a part of the main quest. If I remember correctly, once you get them animal sperms for Booty she will ask if you'll do her a "Favor" and go collect Pirate sperm samples. You'll find there ship docking on the island (Just walk around the back of the island and you'll eventually find it) There's a pirate standing in front of the ship I forgot his name talking to this dude and he'll ask if you're a SOAP girl then once you get into the ship that's where the fun begin. Hope this make sense  :D

the ship and guy for the pirate part is south of the school...cross a bridge, youll see it(i think quest said north)...I did the goblin quest for the sirens and now im supposed to get siren essence? not sure what to do...was also curious what the last finish-able quest was here so i knew when i hit the end..lol...all-in-all an entertaining mod

I know some of you are having trouble, I believe many of these troubles are due to dependency problems with beautiful people mod.

I wish I had a magic fix for these, some people do not install the chocolate elf race, it is and extra item in the Omod installation.  really the best help I can give you is my load order at this time.

I know also that there are probably LoversPK mods out there that may conflict with mine.. There are so many, and as more people make variations of them, it will get troublesome for all of us.    I have also unchecked some LoversPK mods in order to play other ones, one prime example of the is loversLandE, it is best never to play this one with Joburg enabled . 

there are many others. Anyway here is my load Order at this time. The LoversCrowningIsle is named CrowningIsleWorkingOn in my load order I do not mod on the one that you play, I mod CrowningIsleWorkingOn then rename it when I am ready to upload it.

I am ready to Upload another version, but I don't want to compound anyone's problems at this time..

Here is my load Order at this time. I hope it helps a little.

Masters for: MothersSpiderdone.ess
00  Oblivion.esm
01  Lovers with PK.esm
02  BreakUndies.esm
03  x117race.esm
04  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
05  LoversCreature.esm
06  KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
07  Tag_Armorseller.esp
08  DLCHorseArmor.esp
09  DLCOrrery.esp
0A  DLCFrostcrag.esp
0B  DLCThievesDen.esp
0C  DLCVileLair.esp
0D  DLCSpellTomes.esp
0E  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
0F  Knights.esp
10  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
11  babehair_EV.esp
12  Opale armor for Exnem body.esp
13  ExWearUndies.esp
14  Vampiress Armors For Exnem Body.esp
15  Rosana.esp
16  Seductress Armour.esp
17  ExnemEyeCandy.esp
18  BlackLuster.esp
19  77_Umpa_Animation.esp
1A  CTAddPose_OTPair.esp
1B  Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp
1C  Colourwheels Sexy SI Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp
1D  Colourwheels Sexy Hentais DarkRose.esp
1E  Ring of console.esp
1F  TagsYinYang.esp
20  Colourwheels Sexy Female NPCs.esp
21  Chain it!.esp
22  Streamline 3.1.esp
23  LoversLight.esp
24  LoversFSE.esp
25  LoversBCMSound.esp
26  LoversRaperSGalgat.esp
27  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP110.esp
28  LoversTrueCrime.esp
29  LoversBed.esp
2A  RealWalk.esp
2B  CrowningIsleWorkingOn.esp  <<<<<<2C  LoversCreature.esp
2D  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
2E  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
2F  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
30  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
31  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
32  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
33  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
34  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
35  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
36  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
37  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
38  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
39  Real_Mannequin.esp
3A  xeoex.esp
3B  Lovers with PK.esp
3C  LoversPayBanditgalgat.esp
3D  LoversCreatureIdleAnimsPriority.esp
3E  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
3F  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
40  LoversAnimObjectsPriorityAnimalChange.esp
41  LoversIdleAnimsPriorityanimalChang.esp

I wish I had more time to track down each and every problem you all are having.. But I have had so many things to do Of late..

I bar my self from the internet on week ends so I can get some of it done..LOL

I really do want to make this a stable Mod, I do not want it to be causing you all a lot of trouble.

i think it is really strange forward to install MBP

1. at first you have omod MPB1.4aFull (download from MBP thread)

install from an omod you just need to click OK and next.

2. then download .91MBP++ from tesnexus (current 0.93 already, but it just update hairs)

ignore anything in this compressed file except all thing in Data folder. (forget about optional folder, optional means optional). just overwrite anything from data folder into your data folder.

3. you are done. you dont even need install chocolate elf to make this mod work. but you need to have it to able to interact with siren island people except Queen (Queen will talk with you even you haven't chocolate elf installed, i was in this situation in past).

4. for last part of Siren quest you need to install chocolate elf part. it's on texnexus too, just search, it will appear.

5. x117 is optional, you dont need x117 to get this mod work.

For load order, just let BOSS do everything, then you manual sort all lovers mod to end of load order follow correct load order between lovers mods.

This is my experience on this mod.

also, it's better to turn off other lovers mod like lovershvirus, jobrush,lande, rapeslave (this mod drain everything from you because all sex action in this mod considered rape.)

I think there is no cell conflict on this mod because this world is separate with Oblivion world

I really hope you'll consider uploading your next version. Sure, people have problems, but you're producing first rate new content. People will always have problems with any big mod, but those that play your mods appreciate the hard work and thought that goes into them.

Thanks for all the help. Now it works perfectly (almost: the interior of SOAP is a bit laggy, but thats just my crappy pc :P)

I haven't tested much till now, but nevertheless I think it's a great mod.

I now installed MBP (Sorry I don't know which version, but it wasn't the omod-one...), MBP++ .93 (The version from Tesnexus contains everything you need), and Chocolate Elves - I'll be trying out the 'MBPpp Eng Option Mod', but I think it cannot crash too much, because it just changes some moonspeak-gibberish to english text.

I finally got most of their faces to show up.  It was definitely strange to be looking at them from behind and thinking "Schweeeet... wish my old lady had that ass."  Then they turn around and "Arrrgh!  Faceless Zombie Monster from hell!  Honey, how did you get in the game?"

I have uploaded Author:Galgat version 1.02.03

The pregnancy delivery, has bugged on me some time's, (animation did not finish, and clear it's self...) but this happened very seldom... It plays solidly for me, but I think you should keep the earlier version 1.02.02 just in case. I have tested it as much as time allowed.

It mainly fixes a small bug, and adds 2 more little quests.  some graphic's fixes or changes to the Island.. most you may not even notice.. some AI tweaking.. a new cell or 2, and some minor sex objects, and a piece of clothing, you may see during the pregnancy.

There is a recreational  area added for the sirens...I intend to do a lot more with this, but the room is there or the start of something I intend to do more with is there.

some clothing that makes the amulet un-see-able  will make the gag seem to disappear.. Not much I can do about that.. once you are swelling up tho to full pregnancy I think my coding will keep it visible.. It needs more tweaking, but if you are brave enough to try it thx U.

Remember much of this is still beta It is a work in progress...

Are there only supposed to be two bandits at the bandit camp?

Are you talking about bandit island, those are just regular bandit's.

If not then I bet one of them has cloaking armor on, and you just did not see him... it happens sometimes, as they are disabled and re enabled when I move them... and I have randomized armor on them.

I am only guessing though.

If you killed one of them it sort of messes up the whole thing with the rapist bandits, they are sort of joined at the hip..lol.

And they are sort of buggy ..something to do with the way I move them around makes them sometime, like they have that Steel plate in there head, and get to close to the microwave oven, and they like piss there pants and forget what there suppose to do...SoRrY about that.

After awhile, they will like remember what to do.. but it is troublesome.

Are there only supposed to be two bandits at the bandit camp?

Are you talking about bandit island' date=' those are just regular bandit's.

If not then I bet one of them has cloaking armor on, and you just did not see him... it happens sometimes, as they are disabled and re enabled when I move them... and I have randomized armor on them.

I am only guessing though.

If you killed one of them it sort of messes up the whole thing with the rapist bandits, they are sort of joined at the hip..lol.

And they are sort of buggy ..something to do with the way I move them around makes them sometime, like they have that Steel plate in there head, and get to close to the microwave oven, and they like piss there pants and forget what there suppose to do...SoRrY about that.

After awhile, they will like remember what to do.. but it is troublesome.

[/quote']

Oh, so the bandits on that island are not the bandits that tie up the player? Where those bandits then?

Also, could anyone help me install MBP2CH ++ from tesnexus? Or could anyone provide a link to the mod that is already prepared and ready to be run through obmm or something? The one on tesnexus is so confusing I don't know what to do.

there was a thread that had the link in other oblivion mods area, I got the aLL IN ONE thing there.. I bet the link it still there, but it was a confusing thread. I finally got a version with Omod so I used OBMM to install 117 beautiful people and something else...

Xeosp, which is another confusing  thing to get install, but is sort of neat... But it messed up all my personal skin's and i had to redo a lot of them..

anyway i wish i had that link for you, maybe someone will read this that has it.

there was a thread that had the link in other oblivion mods area' date=' I got the aLL IN ONE thing there.. I bet the link it still there, but it was a confusing thread. I finally got a version with Omod so I used OBMM to install 117 beautiful people and something else...

Xeosp, which is another confusing  thing to get install, but is sort of neat... But it messed up all my personal skin's and i had to redo a lot of them..

anyway i wish i had that link for you, maybe someone will read this that has it.

[/quote']

Alright thanks, but are the two bandits on that part of the isle I was talking about the bandits that tie the pc up?

im stuck trying to figure out what to do after passing the siren queens requests...the last quest log says i need siren essence but i don't have a clue what to do...and according to the logs im not even past the 1.1 version cuz the school chick doesn't give me the quest to setup emissary on siren island...can anyone point me in the right direction?

have sex with any siren you will have siren essence. remember wear your uniform

Once you have siren essence' date=' you will able to get quest to setup emissary on siren island

[/quote']

uniform...bahhh...forgot about it...thx

I have uploaded Author:Galgat version 1.02.03

Just a quick bug report, a lot of NPCs now have "I HAVE NO GREETING" message pop up. This happened after initiating/completing the two new quests so I think it's got something to do with the added dialogue related to them.

Other than that, no real problems. Finished both quests, the new item for the queen mother quest was a bit of a surprise :o (or should that be  :-X ?).

have sex with any siren you will have siren essence. remember wear your uniform

Once you have siren essence' date=' you will able to get quest to setup emissary on siren island

[/quote']

uniform...bahhh...forgot about it...thx

seems siren queen still force you to nake :D

or like booty said: you may want to wear something, it can be cold :D

Archived